Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 23rd, 2008 #21
Odell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Oh come on nigger, you know you don't have a DADD-DY!

I could have swore this post went through.

Theres nothing unbelievable about beating up some pussy punk who deserves it. It would not be as "tramatic" as talking about being stabbed in the stomach like the imaginary incident that happened with your imaginary daddy. There are sort on peoples who only understand simple concepts such as fear, power and dominance and the chimp pact pecking order. Which is why they are so docile when they believe you are in charge, and so out of hand when they believe you are not. Predators deserve anything that they get, they are just stupid punks too because "they don't know their limitations." And it is a pleasure for some to give it to them

There is nothing unbelievable about beating some easily subdued punks. Most guys can't fight, and niggers are sort only no exception, they strive for fear and are much more easily psyched out. They are punk indeeed, that is why hate crime laws were passed. And you are just a mulatto faggot.
Coming from an ass that sends comments like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
May 12th, 2008 08:41 PM
From Drew
Wipe the mudd off my dick on your mama's eggy white face.
That is if she keeps her mouth closed again and won't complete the act.
MODS need to do something with this monkey called Drew!

Old May 26th, 2008 #22
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odell View Post
Coming from an ass that sends comments like this

MODS need to do something with this monkey called Drew!

And it is a pleasure for some to give it to them

I knew you would use that part against me. It is not a pleasure for me. It is an instinctive NECISSITY as a man, and it is not born out of fear but from when some punk is threatening you or your family who can easily be subdued.

It is what brings many of us here (men and women). We know you lot are totally inferior and not fit to rule us in the least, as you so desire. We know what hell that would be. Nature does not simply correct all herself, if this was so...

You nigger cunts do not even want to rule, just look for the "next daddy to take care of you." Kill Whitey and totally parasite off of him until you. "It's only fair." After all "your equal (LOL!!!)"

Punks of ANY race or age. There is nothing more annoying than some 50 or 60 year old punk with lots of attitude because he never knew how to fight. I am not violent, I can just sense when violence could be approaching.

I don't like to play with punks. I don't wrestle or play fight with men, nor do I look for any. Nor do I fear any "man" who looks for that kind of trouble, or is looking to "transfer emotions" from a "bad encounter" with other men. LOL! I simply look at punks with contempt when I see them.

This is why they are called punks, they are something inferior and strange between men boys and girls. Like you. Like most niggers.

Why do you post under so many names for male attention. Normal boys like to play with girls. Not get as much attention from "mean racist Nazis" who naturally despise them, mulatto freak. Or "try to change them" like some WOMAN might a man, because she is given them some incentive to listen to them, not just some faggot punk like you. But u are just a normally subhuman nigger boy.

Thread