Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2004 #851
WRMC 14

Really because everyone else is saying he was facing life. That is even worse though ratting everyone out because of 20 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
Life in prison? Miller wasn't looking at life in prison. He was facing maybe 20 years tops.

Can you answer my question? Would Miller have come forward on his own and "ratted" if not for B. Pierce? Please answer that before you go any further. It's an honest question.

---

Old December 16th, 2004 #852
WRMC 14

Perhaps you have'nt but everyone else has and you are'nt going to justify Millers testimony against anyone just because Bruce Pierce may have ratted him out.

Quote:
Did I claim that Miller was "legal?" When did I say that? I never even addressed that issue. And what would that have to do with the nugget of the matter?

----

Old December 16th, 2004 #853
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Vinyard
That makes his actions even worse.

If my auntie had balls would it make her my uncle? Sorry for the smart response, but it is entirely irrelevant who led the feds to Miller. I don't care if it was Bruce Pierce, Doctor Pierce or Hawkeye Pierce. It doesn't change the simple and obvious fact that he testified against men who did not rat on him or who did not testify against him, like Richard Scutari, Pastor Butler, Robert Miles and Louis Beam.

Ben Vinyard

No way. Sorry. I respect you and the other WR people. But no way. I am not buying that. The question "would Miller have come forward, on his own, by himself, and ratted if not for Pierce?" is the entire nugget of the whole thing. Repeat: entire nugget. The whole matter regarding Miller stands or falls on the answer to that question.

What is the answer to that question?

----

Old December 16th, 2004 #854
WRMC 14

ANd I answered yes he would of because he was obviously planning some illegal activites that would have got him locked up and when it came down to the wire of where the money came from well you know the answer Franco.....

Quote:
No way. Sorry. I respect you and the other WR people. But no way. I am not buying that. The question "would Miller have come forward, on his own, by himself, and ratted if not for Pierce?" is the entire nugget of the whole thing. Repeat: entire nugget. The whole matter regarding Miller stands or falls on the answer to that question.

----

Old December 16th, 2004 #855
Franco

Quote:
ANd I answered yes he would
There is no possible way that you could know that. Don't insult me. Unless you were Glenn Miller himself, there is no way that you would know [what Miller would do]. Give me a break. I am not that stupid.

[edited]

---

Old December 16th, 2004 #856
WRMC 14

It also still does'nt make Miller any less of a rat. It all comes down to this man testified to save himself from 20 years not 60 years or life 20 years. Frazier Glen Miller is a rat rat rat and that is the ENTIRE NUGGET!!!!!!!

Quote:

----

Old December 16th, 2004 #857
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRMC 14
ANd I answered yes he would of because he was obviously planning some illegal activites that would have got him locked up and when it came down to the wire of where the money came from well you know the answer Franco.....

Besides, "would" is moot. "Would" means nothing in law.

----

Old December 16th, 2004 #858
Ben Vinyard

Quote:

----
Franco, no offense, I respect your opinions as well, but are you drinking heavily tonight? Again, I don't mean to sound offensive or aggressive, but Pierce ratting on Miller (IF he did) does not justify Miller ratting on Richard Scutari or Pastor Butler. Sorry, I just don't know how to explain it any simpler for you.

Ben Vinyard

Old December 16th, 2004 #859
WRMC 14

Oh bullshit Franco the man testified against everyone to avoid 20 years. You can bet your ass had he been caught trying to take over NC that he would have sang like a bird.

Quote:
There is no possible way that you could know that. Don't insult me. Unless you were Glenn Miller himself, there is no way that you would know [what Miller would do]. Give me a break. I am not that stupid.

[edited]

---

Old December 16th, 2004 #860
WRMC 14

Well if you want to go that route you are using a Jewpaper for your justification of a snitch. You have no other evidence besides a jewspaper article to back up your claim. That jewpaper article is like any other jewpaper article it is full of bullshit and half truths.

Quote:
Besides, "would" is moot. "Would" means nothing in law.

----

Closed Thread

Thread