Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2014 #1
Dothead
Banned

Default Is it just me or are white people more civilized and courterous compared to other races

I recently spent a lot of time backpacking around Europe - ALONE. Barring a few incidents, I had a great experience so sharing my observations. I mostly interacted with Europeans but also met a few Americans, Canadians and Australians.

White people seem to be more polite, on average: You hear a lot of "please", "excuse me" and "thank you" or "vielen dank", "Gracias", "merci". Especially true for Europeans. I never hear Indians use basic courtesies, except toward social superiors. E.g. a waiter would greet you as "Sir" but if you bump across another person on the street or make someone wait a long time for you, "Hello" or "sorry" is unheard of. Over here, politeness is seen as weakness. You really have to yell to drive home the message.

Being soft-spoken is the norm: No-one yells in public. You don't hear any loud music on public transportation. People are considerate of others' privacy and needs. Even infants are generally quiet and the mothers are extra cautious in ensuring that they don't wake others up with their wailing.

Honesty everywhere: No-one shortchanges you. €9.30 means you'll get 70 cents back when you give a tenner. You don't need much cash anyway as most transactions in Western Europe are automated and involve credit cards or online. I was confidently able to travel all the way from Amsterdam Centraal to my hostel in Paris with barely €6 cash in my pocket. Even with GPS, you can count on people (white people i.e.) to be helpful with directions.

The only people who scammed me in Europe were all non-whites especially blacks and Middle-Easterns. From an African-origin doorman at a nightclub in Berlin who forced me to pay a hefty cover charge to a Moroccan Muslim in Vienna who brazenly tried to steal my wallet, it didn't take long for my mind to become suspectful of non-whites living in Europe. There were a bunch of Africans I met in Brussels who insisted me to buy some trinkets. They got real aggressive when I told them to leave me alone. European countries are certainly filled with blacks, Arabs, Turks, North Africans, Iraqis, Iranians etc. especially in major cities.

Turks and Pakistanis seem to run honest businesses (kebap shops, restaurants etc.) but are filled with "spite" for no reason. I mean aren't you supposed to smile at a customer? White-owned businesses felt nicer, trustworthy and more genuine because you didn't have to worry about being overcharged.

You feel safer and don't have to watch your back every time: I walked in the dead of the night through relatively depressed areas like the Western ghettoes of Berlin and the industrial corridors of Bratislava, Slovakia. The people in these parts seemed relatively poor, unemployed and there were some drunken bums. But all of them kept to themselves and it was nice to know they wouldn't bother you if you didn't bother them.

I met some dangerous-looking "goth" kids (with crop hair cuts) who walked up asking for a cigarette but they were unusually polite about it, "I'm sorry I've run out of cigarettes. Could you please lend me one?" Holy shit - I mean "why not, I'm not really a cheapskate you see." Well the tone certainly put me at ease, I knew that I wasn't going to be stabbed in the neck over 1 cigarette.

Well there were some young kids (age 12-15) asking me to buy them liquor (I thought they could drink anyway - this is Europe after all. I had to decline them of course. But they didn't get loud or aggressive.

Surprisingly, I met very few Indians living in Europe full time - that too, mostly tourists. I know there are a whole bunch of Indians in the United Kingdom but hardly any move to the Continent. It could be because they don't want to overcome language barrier. I was a novelty everywhere I went and people were nice and welcoming upon learning where I was from.

Last edited by Dothead; November 10th, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

Old November 10th, 2014 #2
Jimmy Marr

Yes. Whites are mild mannered even when they're only partially White. The more White, the more civilized.

Up to a point:

Old November 10th, 2014 #3
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Yes. Whites are mild mannered even when they're only partially White. The more White, the more civilized.

Up to a point:

Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl That Was Clowning Him On The NY Subway! (WorldStar!!!) - YouTube
I see 3 whites in that video. The guy at 0:01 that walks past the camera at 0:05 without bothering anyone. And the 2 white guys sitting down on the right hand side that get up and out of the way at around 1:11 and 1:18 without bothering anyone.

The animal trainer in the 8 ball jacket, it's difficult to make out his race, but he is clearly darker than the 3 white people, though lighter than the blacks. He also has a thick accent of some sort. Whether he is mulatto, dominican, mongolian, iranian, I have no idea. But he ain't white.

Old November 15th, 2014 #4
Dothead
Banned

Default I love white people

....more than my own countrymen. If that makes me sound like a race traitor or an idiot, so be it. I really love the way white people act and behave. Something I never find in my own countrymen. Can't find fault with me for identifying superior behavior and appreciating it for all it's worth.

Indians are assholes. Arabs are assholes. All other ethnicities are just obnoxious. It's only white people that are decent, intelligent, sophisticated, brainiacs (they invented 99% of every invention known to mankind). If there were no white people around, this world would have been be still living in the stone ages. white people invented everything we love in our lives: air travel, microwave ovens, internet, smartphones, iPads, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail,

All countries and cultures should follow white "culture" whatever that is. I mean Bollywood plagiarizes from Hollywood every time a new movie is made. White people invented fashion, modern music and the liberal, "be your own self" trend.

I think Indians and some Asians are pretty good at admitting the superiority of white civilization. We don't hate whites like the niggers and Arabs do, that's what separates us from them.

The future of the human race depends on the progress and continuity of white people. Other races should love white people and not hate them like they presently do.

(p.s. it's an alcoholic fueled drug-induced rant. Feel free to judge me. It's a Saturday night and I'm drunk as an Indian should be. I suddenly thought of all the good things in my life because white people were pivotal to its happening. I mean why shouldn't I, they are everything my own people are not,)

Old November 23rd, 2014 #5
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Interesting observations, Mr. Dothead. Welcome to VNN Forum.

Old March 27th, 2015 #6
EricPowers
Banned

Dothead your observations are true we Whites are indeed more civilized and courteous. Perhaps too Courteous for our own good!

Thread