Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2016 #61
George Witzgall

Get a grip, man. I'm not a Jew by blood. I made some comments about being Jewish in jest before I had come to an understanding about the importance of blood and identity. There's really not much more to it than that. Nobody's forcing you to read this thread. Read some more Nietzsche instead, he's an infinitely better writer than I am, and he'll remind you to keep your dignity about you at all times. This is the last time I'm gonna respond to your histrionics.

Old September 28th, 2016 #62
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Get a grip, man. I'm not a Jew by blood. I made some comments about being Jewish in jest before I had come to an understanding about the importance of blood and identity. There's really not much more to it than that. Nobody's forcing you to read this thread. Read some more Nietzsche instead, he's an infinitely better writer than I am, and he'll remind you to keep your dignity about you at all times. This is the last time I'm gonna respond to your histrionics.
"In jest" my ass; "histrionics" my ass too (don't get too excited, heblew; "my ass" is just a figure of speech).

If you weren't a jew by blood you would've specified so in the post where you did admit to being a jew; at least anyone with a clear, level head would've done so anyway. But you are right when you say that no one is forcing me to read this thread. I opt to do so in order to expose a jew in the wood pile; one set on, as I've stated before, diverting the attention of viewers from the primary cause of the White man's dilemma: the jew and his plan for the submission of the White race to his will.

So fuck you, Georgie; I'm not going anywhere.

Old September 28th, 2016 #63
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Wow, that first post was incriminating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Paul,

Here's something else about GW's identity that may be of interest to you -- he's an admitted homosexual: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601
Wow, that first post was incriminating.
If not by blood then how are you a Jew, George?
Or a homosexual for that matter?
Were you groomed for both those identities then, George?
Explain.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; September 28th, 2016 at 07:20 PM.

Old September 28th, 2016 #64
George Witzgall

Hedonism, nihilism, superficiality, materialism. These are all symptoms of a lack of rootedness, a lack of sense of purpose and identity.

In the past we had strong religious convictions, and we had to work hard just to put bread on the table. Being surrounded by family, community, and religion gave us the spiritual resourcefulness and strength to survive and, indeed, thrive. There is no better feeling in the world than being able to contribute to the well-being of your family, friends, community, nation. There is nothing healthier and more uplifting than being able to take on responsibilities and fulfill your responsibilities.

Nowadays young folks are alienated from society and put off getting married and starting a family; many don't even spend much time (in real life) with friends. On top of this, many don't find fulfillment in their career. All of this means they are at real risk of falling into unhealthy, destructive patterns. They are in danger not from physical starvation or disease, like our ancestors, but a spiritual malaise (what we call "depression" in modern parlance and try to treat with drugs).

Aryanism is about restoring the meaning, the purpose, the sense of belonging and identity, back into the lives of our people; a well-spring we have been cut off from that we call our race-soul. Aryans believe re-connecting with our race-soul reconnects us to our roots and our people and allows us to realize our true purpose, our true duty.

Old September 29th, 2016 #65
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default See How to Infight thread Post number 136 Page 7

Quote:
Hedonism, nihilism, superficiality, materialism. These are all symptoms of a lack of rootedness, a lack of sense of purpose and identity.

In the past we had strong religious convictions, and we had to work hard just to put bread on the table. Being surrounded by family, community, and religion gave us the spiritual resourcefulness and strength to survive and, indeed, thrive. There is no better feeling in the world than being able to contribute to the well-being of your family, friends, community, nation. There is nothing healthier and more uplifting than being able to take on responsibilities and fulfill your responsibilities.

Nowadays young folks are alienated from society and put off getting married and starting a family; many don't even spend much time (in real life) with friends. On top of this, many don't find fulfillment in their career. All of this means they are at real risk of falling into unhealthy, destructive patterns. They are in danger not from physical starvation or disease, like our ancestors, but a spiritual malaise (what we call "depression" in modern parlance and try to treat with drugs).

Aryanism is about restoring the meaning, the purpose, the sense of belonging and identity, back into the lives of our people; a well-spring we have been cut off from that we call our race-soul. Aryans believe re-connecting with our race-soul reconnects us to our roots and our people and allows us to realize our true purpose, our true duty.
I know, but, all that was not what I had asked you to explain, George.
Why prevaricate?

Old September 29th, 2016 #66
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Explain.
And, of course, Georgie yet once again totally ignores all questions put to him and instead goes on his merry -- make that gay -- way lecturing the goyim with his daffy discourses. Which reminds me...

Somewhere in the first half of vol. I of Mein Kampf AH writes of the debates he participated in with jews in his earlier years in Vienna. He makes mention of the fact that whenever he bested a jew on a certain point, had the slippery little fucker more or less dead to rights, the jew would not cede that point, or even give any indication, any acknowledgment at all of being thoroughly lambasted. Instead said jew would act as though no point was made at all; he'd simply advance to another topic and ignore the fact that he'd been humiliated by his worthier opponent. Now can someone please find the passage I'm talking about and post it here? I'd like viewers to see what AH observed firsthand -- and what we're observing now -- while we still have a jew practitioner of the art of evasion and deception on board; one in the flesh, and one caught in the act of what the jew does best: lying through his fetid teeth.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; September 29th, 2016 at 12:43 PM.

Old September 29th, 2016 #67
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
I know, but, all that was not what I had asked you to explain, George.
Why prevaricate?
He responded twice, once to yours truly and once to you, on the question of his jewishness; yet it took him almost a whole week to come up with the Oh, it was all "in jest" bullshit, whereas anyone else would've clarified that crucial point when first acknowledging his race.

He's a lying jew; nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; September 30th, 2016 at 09:43 AM.

Old September 29th, 2016 #68
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default The Cover ups Continue as do the Lawsuits over control of the NA

Quote:
And, of course, Georgie yet once again totally ignores all questions put to him and instead goes on his merry -- make that gay -- way lecturing the goyim with his daffy discourses. Which reminds me...

Somewhere in the first half of vol. I of Mein Kampf AH writes of the debates he participated in with jews in his earlier years in Vienna. He makes mention of the fact that whenever he bested a jew on a certain point, had the slippery little fucker more or less dead to rights, the jew would not cede that point, or even give any indication, any acknowledgment at all of being thoroughly lambasted. Instead said jew would act as though no point was made at all; he'd simply advance to another topic and ignore the fact that he'd been humiliated by his worthier opponent. Now can someone please find the passage I'm talking about and post it here? I'd like viewers to see what AH observed firsthand -- and what we're observing now -- while we still have a jew practitioner of the art of evasion and deception on board; one in the flesh, and one caught in the act of what the jew does best: lying through his fetid teeth.
I quoted that passage in the National Alliance 2015 thread to Fred Streed showing his and Emily Henderson's lying hypocrisy. See it for yourself my post number 2866 there page 144.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; September 29th, 2016 at 07:02 PM.

Old September 29th, 2016 #69
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Three strikes and you are out George!

Quote:
Explain.
Three strikes and you are out George.
Just answer the questions and if not be gone.
You otherwise are only fooling yourself again.

Old September 30th, 2016 #70
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Just answer the questions and if not be gone.
Give him some time, Paul, give him some time. After all, you don't think the Great Jewdini here is just pulling this stuff out of his hat like an onstage magician at some third-rate resort, do you?...making up this psycho-babble as he goes along and not enlightening those of us awaiting, with hearts aflutter, the dropping of yet another pearl of wisdom from high atop the guru's mountaintop? It takes a great deal of time and effort to conjure up these gems. So have patience, and pray along with me:

O, great Master! Thus far you've been teaching us the true Talmudic meaning of life, and how beneficent God's Precious Darlings are to the lowly, undeserving goyim! Please don't forsake us now when we're so athirst for yet more divine knowledge!

note to self: Nigga, please!

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; September 30th, 2016 at 09:59 AM.

Old September 30th, 2016 #71
George Witzgall

Quote:
Give him some time, Paul, give him some time. After all, you don't think the Great Jewdini here is just pulling this stuff out of his hat like an onstage magician at some third-rate resort, do you?...making up this psycho-babble as he goes along and not enlightening those of us awaiting, with hearts aflutter, the dropping of yet another pearl of wisdom from high atop the guru's mountaintop? It takes a great deal of time and effort to conjure up these gems. So have patience, and pray along with me:

O, great Master! Thus far you've been teaching us the true Talmudic meaning of life, and how beneficent God's Precious Darlings are to the lowly, undeserving goyim! Please don't forsake us now when we're so athirst for yet more divine knowledge!

note to self: Nigga, please!
Actually, anti-semites are the ones who attach undue importance to "God's Precious Darlings". Aryan spirituality is not diametrically opposed to the Semitic religions, it's more like orthogonal to them; they could die out and it wouldn't matter to us, it wouldn't provoke an existential crisis like it would for the anti-semites.

The problem is you are so steeped in the Semitic world-view that you're blinded to your own true nature. That's why I lump you in with the Christians and Muslims. Aryanism is the only one way to escape the Jewish mind-fuck that has you in its thrall.

Old September 30th, 2016 #72
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Actually, anti-semites are the ones who attach undue importance to "God's Precious Darlings".
Par for the course, yet wrong again.

It is your "people", the jews, who crowned themselves God's Precious; not us. You are the ones who choose to shun all gentile society and refuse to assimilate and adopt to the culture of the nations which you inhabit. And why? Because your god says that you're "better" than everyone else on the planet; ergo, why associate with these lowlifes? You are the ones who, with the aid and abetment of gullible X-tians, were able to create a homeland in which the jewish race/religion reigns supreme, and where the #1 requirement for citizenship is that you are in fact a jew (the only country I know of that does so). And it is you, as believers in the literally holier than thou bullshit you've indoctrinated X-tians with over the millenia, who would neccesarily attach the most importance to this tenet. How can antisemites possibly be the ones who attach undue importance to something of supreme benefit to those they despise?

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; October 1st, 2016 at 10:26 AM.

Old September 30th, 2016 #73
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Most honest critics of Will Williams get banned at Stormfront

Sorry George.
M.H. is correct on this one.

Without Semitism there would be no anti-Semitism.
No effect without the cause.
No termitism no need for exterminators.
No foreign bodies no need for antibodies.
But the parasite never defines the host nor its values for the host.
Except the Semite parasite with its mental and spiritual poisons.
Semitism is the virus of hiv-aids to the immune systems of all Aryans.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; September 30th, 2016 at 06:57 PM.

Old September 30th, 2016 #74
George Witzgall

Quote:
Sorry George.
M.H. is correct on this one.

Without Semitism there would be no anti-Semitism.
No effect without the cause.
No termitism no need for exterminators.
No foreign bodies no need for antibodies.
But the parasite never defines the host nor its values for the host.
Except the Semite parasite with its mental and spiritual poisons.
Semitism is the virus of hiv-aids to the immune systems of all Aryans.
Read again what I have bolded above. This is my point. Aryans are defined by our race-soul, which has nothing to do with Semitic values or beliefs; Aryanism is on a different plane than the Semitic religions, and so cannot be based on anti-Semitism.

Because Aryanism is not inherently anti-Semitic, we are justified in vigorously defending ourselves against Jews or their surrogates who would destroy us; this is simply self-defense.

Last edited by George Witzgall; September 30th, 2016 at 11:16 PM.

Old October 1st, 2016 #75
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Read again yourself, George.

Quote:
Read again what I have bolded above. This is my point. Aryans are defined by our race-soul, which has nothing to do with Semitic values or beliefs; Aryanism is on a different plane than the Semitic religions, and so cannot be based on anti-Semitism.

Because Aryanism is not inherently anti-Semitic, we are justified in vigorously defending ourselves against Jews or their surrogates who would destroy us; this is simply self-defense.
Read yourself, George.
Semitism is the exception that proves the rule with its mental and spiritual toxins.
Just as your refusal to answer direct questions exposes who you really are George.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; October 1st, 2016 at 08:55 AM.

Old October 1st, 2016 #76
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Read again yourself, George.

Quote:
Explain.
Read yourself George and actually and honestly answer the questions.

Old October 1st, 2016 #77
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:

Never mind advising Paul to read again, Georgie Girl; why don't you try thinking for a change; I'm sure it'll be a novelty that'll tickle you pink.

And no, jew; all this "race-soul" bullshit you've been pulling off the top of your kinky-haired head is your warped definition of what an Aryan is; yours and yours alone -- unless of course you can point me to an authority who believes the same. (I still can't get over the nerve of this admitted faggot. He, a jew by his own admission, has been giving daily lectures via his online Aryanism 101 course to those whom he perceives to be naďve nitwits. The sheer -gall of this Witz-).

If he'd only have proofread his post before flinging the slop at the board, he'd have backspaced/deleted the word "soul" in his above definition of an Aryan is he'd have gotten it right. Same holds true with his "Because Aryanism is not inherently anti-Semitic..." assertion: if he'd only have eliminated the word "not", he'd have gotten that right too.

Everything is "us v. the jews" with this yarmulked yahoo. Yet for the life of him he still can't grasp the gist of the situation here; the sheer irony of it all. But leave it to a jew to grossly underestimate the intelligence of his gentile opponents; those who, as the Talmud informs the tribe, are "beasts in human form; condemned to serve the jew day and night."

p.s. Hey, Georgie: what ya think of my new sig?...you like? I'm going to be busy parading it all over the board, every chance I get; so please don't fret that people won't get to know the real you. No need to thank me though; I mean, hey, what are friends for, right?

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; October 1st, 2016 at 10:45 AM.

Old October 1st, 2016 #78
George Witzgall

Quote:
Read yourself, George.
Semitism is the exception that proves the rule with its mental and spiritual toxins.
Answer me this: is Cosmotheism based on anti-Semitism? Is there even any mention made of Jews in the three foundational texts? No, because Cosmotheism precedes race, ethics, politics, culture, etc... Same deal with Aryanism.

Quote:
Just as your refusal to answer direct questions exposes who you really are George.
Last time I'll indulge you, autist: I'm not Jewish, by blood or loyalty or temperament. No one "groomed" me.

Old October 1st, 2016 #79
George Witzgall

Quote:
; all this "race-soul" bullshit you've been pulling off the top of your kinky-haired head is your warped definition of what an Aryan is; yours and yours alone -- unless of course you can point me to an authority who believes the same.
The concept of a race-soul or Rassenseele or Volksseele came from nineteenth century völkisch movements, whence it came into prominence in the Third Reich; Dr. Pierce then picked up on the term (especially in the context of a Faustian, questing spirit), which inspired me to make it foundational to Aryanism.

Last edited by George Witzgall; October 1st, 2016 at 11:18 AM.

Old October 1st, 2016 #80
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
The concept of a race-soul or Rassenseele came from nineteenth century Aryanists, whence it came into prominence in the Third Reich; Dr. Pierce then used it in his formulation of Cosmotheism (especially in the context of a Faustian, questing, aspiring spirit), which inspired me to make it foundational to Aryanism.
So, let me see if I got this right...

The prominence of the race-soul in Nazi ideology, an ideology diametrically opposed to all things jewish, is based on the concept, the belief that it, the race-soul, is "a mystical racial psyche greater than any individual member of the German race...believed to be the source of such things as justice and poetry; non-Aryan and mixed races (emphasis mine) are believed to lack these qualities." OK then; answer me this: How on earth can you, being a jew, spout off about the sublimity of Aryanism when Third Reich theorists specifically excluded your ilk from the club?... defined true Aryans as being of blond hair and blue eyes? (most definitely not a physical trait of your "people")...sought to limit the reproduction on inferior races, jews especially? etc., etc.

And for the last time, STOP lying about not being a jew. The proof is in my sig. Just how many times can you repeat the same lie in a single thread anyway?

Tags
aryanism

Thread