VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2019 #1
jaekel

Default Trump should campaign in California

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...zen.yandex.com

Look how the commies have ruined it.

Old June 13th, 2019 #2
Dan Hadaway

I thought he was already going for the liberal vote by releasing 200k illegals into the US this year, endorsing the globohomo agenda, stating we need to have more immigrants than ever before, and forwarding gun control legislation?

Old June 14th, 2019 #3
Longbaugh

I wish I had one of those "not my president" t-shirts.

Nobody on the street would get the irony, though.

Old June 14th, 2019 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I thought he was already going for the liberal vote by releasing 200k illegals into the US this year, endorsing the globohomo agenda, stating we need to have more immigrants than ever before, and forwarding gun control legislation?
He's also promoting the hiring of nigger felons, demanding society give a second chance to these beasts. I'd rather they just stay behind bars so I don't have to see them, or smell them.

Old June 14th, 2019 #5
J. Rourke

Default As if Chump has any redeeming qualities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...zen.yandex.com

Look how the commies have ruined it.
Using Rush Limberger as a credible source...*facepalm*

The Great Orange Snack has already failed us...

...as well as his "fanbase" of insufferable, flags-a-wavin', "Come And Get It! Go 'Muriga!" (while Mexico has already came & taken it), cheezburger-eatin', coke-drinkin', jeep-drivin', blue nigger-lovin', AR-15-wieldin' ZOGbot patriotards; like we should associate ourselves with those dribbling, warmongering, gluttonous excuses for Whites.

Also "muh lauren southern!"

Just fucking LOL if you think buy-bulls 'n' voting can save )))us(((.

(((Republicunts))) are just the flip side of the same coin as the (((democrats))). Chump's camp has nearly as many feministas, fags, jew-lovers and soy boy cucks (under a different shell) as them libruls they rail against. Difference is, republicunts want to secure their loathsome existence through 'murrikan patriotardism & blue nigger enforcement so that "everyone has equal rights under gawd" (including nigger felons, feminists, cripples & queers) and such criticism is Un-A-Murikan.

"Think we're sexist & anti-gay, libruls? Take that!"

"It's them Mooslum tayrrurists you libtardz love so much who are mean to women & gays!"

"Freedom 'n' firepower, FUCK YEAH!"

Just fuck (((electoral politics))).

And fuck Trump, (((Bibi's))) bitch.

It's )))us((( or (((them))).

Thread