VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2012 #1
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Default Jews who make billions selling violent video game to White youths

Ralph H. Baer

(born March 8, 1922) is a German-born Jewish American video game pioneer, inventor, engineer, known as "The Father of Video Games", who is noted for his many contributions to games and the video game industry. He immigrated to the United States with his family in 1938.

Blizzard Entertainment, CEO Michael Morhaime
(jew):

The World Of Warcraft franchise attracts teens into a fantasy world that never ends. They charge 15$ per month from each teenage gamer, and have over 11 million subscribers. Owned by Activision.

Running With Scissors, Michael Jaret (jew):

Known to produce the worlds most violent and degrading video games. In the game 'Postal', the player's objective is to shoot priests, blond women and white rednecks, set them on fire with gasoline, and there's even an option to urinate on your enemies which forced them to vomit so you can kill them more easily. Quote from Michael Jaret's profile page on his website: "ISRAEL 4 LIFE MOTHA FUCKER!! LECHAYEM!"

Activision, CEO, Robert Kotick
(jew):

most known for their extremely successful Call of Duty Series. These are some of the most popular games played on the internet. In most of these games, the player shoots, burns, and stabs an endless stream of german soldiers. The franchise has even been criticised for using a repetative theme, which finally forced the developers to make one game set in the future, but the evil faction were still white. Writer: Michael Schiffer, Composer: Justin Skomarovsky. Everyone on the development teams of these games, except the designers, are jews.

Vivendi, CEO Jean Bernard Levy
(jew):

Owns companies like Activision, and BMG: The largest business group and family of record labels in the recording industry. With a 25.5% market share (est. 2005), it is one of the "big four" record companies. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vivendi; Universal Studios (run by jews). UMG owns the largest music publishing business in the world, Universal Music Publishing Group, following the acquisition of BMG Music Publishing in May 2007.

Bethesda Softworks
, Owned by Zenimax, CEO, Robert Altman (jew):

Jerry Bruckheimer (jew), Leslie Moonves (jew), Harry Sloan (jew), Bethesda: Vlatko Andonov (jew), Executive Producer: Todd Howard (jew). The company's original founder, Chris Weaver, had transformed the company from a committee-run organization to one run which had to follow "a single person's vision": his. "For 18 years," Weaver stated, "from 1981 through 1999, all the money that was invested in the company was my own." The company was then bought by Zenimax company, which is dominated by these jews:

Old December 18th, 2012 #2
Marcus
Banned

Jesus-motherf**kin'-Christ, is there anything on this earth that the Jews haven't firmly wrapped their tentacles around???

Old December 18th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Jesus-motherf**kin'-Christ, is there anything on this earth that the Jews haven't firmly wrapped their tentacles around???
Anything involving actual physical labor.

Old December 18th, 2012 #4
Robert Ransdell

Oy vey - don't let altering humanity and human social development get in the way of making sheckles.

Saw a statistic today that suprised even me - youth today on the average spend close to 8 hours a day in front of the Internet, television ,and/or computer or video game console - I mean that is equal to a full time 40 hour work week.

For those who worry about having freedom and liberty taken away we seemed to not have noticed that our people have effectively been turned into robots as it is. Playing make believe or cowboys and indians in the backyard doesn't make the Jews and raceless capitalists any money, so this is not encouraged and seen as old hat.

Phone is your life and life is your phone is what the Jews and raceless capitalists among our race have been molding into our people's minds for the last five years.

I purposely still have a basic phone I only use for calls, I don't want to get sucked into this zombie world I see all around me with people with their heads down typing into a phone - scary stuff if you take the time to notice it.

Old December 18th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post

I purposely still have a basic phone I only use for calls, I don't want to get sucked into this zombie world I see all around me with people with their heads down typing into a phone - scary stuff if you take the time to notice it.
I actually have a stationary wall phone located on one of the walls in my kitchen. Needless to say, no one in my house likes using it, since it is one of those old types that you have to hold the receiver up to your ear with one hand and talk into the transmitter that is attached to the box on the wall. It keeps telephone conversations short and sweet.

Old December 27th, 2012 #6
N.B. Forrest

Just look at those smirking, livah-lipped kike turd warpers of young White minds....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Thread