Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2009 #1
richyrichard
Banned

Default I created a website exclusively for Celtic jewelry, music, and apparel.

I recently created a website to exclusively offer Celtic jewelry, music and apparel. Check it out if you like Celtic culture, gifts, and things. Many silver items.

http://astore.amazon.com/osborneenterp00c-20

I added Celtic music and apparel. I love celtic music. I hope ya'll do as well.

Old April 12th, 2009 #2
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Theres some very nice items there. However I question a couple of items like cannabis leaf earrings and bob marley dog tags?? Not very celtic.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old April 15th, 2009 #3
richyrichard
Banned

It seems the search engine is not completely accurate but most items are Celtic. I like Celtic stuff so I thought some others might like them as well.

In this screwed up world we can at least enjoy the interior of our own homes. Being into Celtic culture seems to help.

Old April 17th, 2009 #4
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post
Theres some very nice items there. However I question a couple of items like cannabis leaf earrings and bob marley dog tags?? Not very celtic.
What, you never heard of the Black Irish?

Old April 25th, 2009 #5
B.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
What, you never heard of the Black Irish?
What I have heard is 25% of Dublin is Nigerian.

I can't confirm that.

I also hear it is the biggest Nigerian town outside Nigeria, again I cant confirm.

We still have the silly buggers with an anti-English stance and this is exactly what the Jews want.

Will the same silly buggers fight for a united black Ireland?

It would not come to that anyway because our people in Ulster will not let the nignogs in!

Wakey wakey all Irish Americans!

Old April 25th, 2009 #6
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.W. View Post
That's a bit of an exaggeration.

There are about 1 million people in Dublin.

Quote:
According to the 2006 Census the number of non-Irish nationals living in Ireland now stands at 420,000 people, or 10 per cent of the population. This is almost double the number of non-nationals in living in Ireland than was the case four years ago.
Of the total, UK citizens accounted for most at just over 112,500 people followed by Polish citizens at over 63,000 people. Lithuania accounts for 24,638, while there are 16,300 Nigerians and 13,319 Latvians now living in Ireland.
So even if all the nigerians in Ireland lived in Dublin it's only 1.6%, still far too many.

Old April 25th, 2009 #7
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

I can't confirm that.

I also hear it is the biggest Nigerian town outside Nigeria, again I cant confirm.

We still have the silly buggers with an anti-English stance and this is exactly what the Jews want.

It would not come to that anyway because our people in Ulster will not let the nignogs in!

I'm White before I'm Irish.

I would be helpful if everyone felt that way.

Old April 25th, 2009 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

I can't confirm that.

Perhaps you should ring your nationalist brothers girlfriend and ask her? Being Nigerian I'm sure she'd have the accurate stats for you. You might want to catch her when she's not on the smack though, if you want her to make sense.

Thread