Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2013 #1
Crowe

Default Don't use .38 special.

Nigger invades a White home owner, the wife and kids were home.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz2HFOZ4iat

Quote:

"The perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he’s staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver."

When Slater opened the closet in which the woman and her children were hiding, she fired six bullets at him. Five hit him in the face and neck.

"She’s standing over him, and she realizes she’s fired all six rounds. And the guy’s telling her to quit shooting."
Here is a chart:

Notice how weak .38 special is. People often mistake this round for being more powerful just because its got a bigger casing, and its a false assumption. If you got a .38 revolver, trade that POS in and get a real gun like a .357 magnum. If you want to tickle someone to death then by all means, use that .38 revolver.

Old January 9th, 2013 #2
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

A huge part of the problem with that scenario was range.

A large factor in determining energy is the velocity. The higher the velocity, the more energy a bullet has. Just look at the .223 to understand what I am talking about - 1 55 gr bullet zipping along at 3,200 fps technically has much more energy than a .45 ACP.

However, the distance between the muzzle and point of impact is not taken into consideration on charts such as these. In close quarter scenarios, a high velocity bullet will pass completely through a target, and keep going. Thus, it transfers very little of its kinetic energy.

Think about this, which round transfers more energy (knock down power) at 10 feet, a .45 ACP or a .223? Exactly.

The .38 special is a good enough round for close quarters, by the numbers. The type of ammunition she was shooting also plays a huge role in determining what happened. If she were shooting "ball ammo" instead of a mushrooming type (such as a hollow point) - once again, less energy will be transferred upon impact.

A mushrooming bullet does two things. It increases the diameter of the round significantly, thus creating a much larger wound AND because of the larger diameter, it significantly increases the "drag" inside the target, causing rapid decceleration of the round. In other words, it helps transfer more of its kinetic energy to the target, ie knockdown power.

Old January 9th, 2013 #3
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
The .38 special is a good enough round for close quarters, by the numbers. The type of ammunition she was shooting also plays a huge role in determining what happened. If she were shooting "ball ammo" instead of a mushrooming type (such as a hollow point) - once again, less energy will be transferred upon impact.
Did you read the article? The range was pretty much point blank. The nigger thug opened the closet she was in and he got shot 5 times, the range couldn't have been more than 10 feet away. At that range just about anything should be a kill shot if aimed at the head, apparently not. Even 9mm is more powerful than .38, if she even had something like a Glock 19 loaded with FMJ rounds he would have been dead with 1 shot to the head. What I'm saying is the .38 special likely didn't even penetrate his skull, even at 10 feet away!! It was probably the neck shot that debilitated him.

Police at one time used that round, and they found in to lack stopping power, and it does.

Old January 9th, 2013 #4
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Did you read the article? The range was pretty much point blank. The nigger thug opened the closet she was in and he got shot 5 times, the range couldn't have been more than 10 feet away.

Police at one time used that round, and they found in to lack stopping power, and it does.
Yes I did read the article. A .38 JHP at 5-10 feet would deliver devestating amounts of damage at that range. a .38 FMJ, however, would zip right through the body, transferring very little energy. A .357 with FMJ at that range would technically transfer even less energy than the .38 (smaller diameter and higher velocity would pass through without slowing down much at all).

If I were a betting man, I bet she was using target/ball/FMJ ammo, and that makes a world of difference.

Old January 9th, 2013 #5
Crowe

Quote:
Yes I did read the article. A .38 JHP at 5-10 feet would deliver devestating amounts of damage at that range. a .38 FMJ, however, would zip right through the body, transferring very little energy. A .357 with FMJ at that range would technically transfer even less energy than the .38 (smaller diameter and higher velocity would pass through without slowing down much at all).

If I were a betting man, I bet she was using target/ball/FMJ ammo, and that makes a world of difference.
He got shot 4 times in the head, that suggests to me that rounds did not penetrate the skull. Its a proven fact that niggers got harder skulls than White people do, as much as 3x harder, and they are also sloped backwards at a steeper angle. So its likely that 4 rounds were defected, and the neck shot is what fucked him up. If she used a round that had move velocity, like pretty much anything else, then it would have likely penetrated for a kill shot.

I've also heard of niggers taking head shots with a .45 ACP and only suffering a minor flesh wound, because a .45 ACP even though hits with more energy, isn't moving with the same velocity as lets say a 9mm luger.

Old January 9th, 2013 #6
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. But god almighty, even with ball, I would expect 5 to the head and neck would warrant a kill. But, head shots, in general, seem to deliver unpredictable results. And, I'm pretty sure this mom wasn't much of a marksman, so I'm guessing all the wounds were peripheral.

She'd probably have done about as well with a .357 without having to wait around the door to be opened, and she wouldn't have had to witness the mess.

Old January 9th, 2013 #7
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
He got shot 4 times in the head, that suggests to me that rounds did not penetrate the skull. Its a proven fact that niggers got harder skulls than White people do, as much as 3x harder, and they are also sloped backwards at a steeper angle. So its likely that 4 rounds were defected, and the neck shot is what fucked him up. If she used a round that had move velocity, like pretty much anything else, then it would have likely penetrated for a kill shot.

I've also heard of niggers taking head shots with a .45 ACP and only suffering a minor flesh wound, because a .45 ACP even though hits with more energy, isn't moving with the same velocity as lets say a 9mm luger.
Yeah. I've heard about this. If you've gotta take head shots, best to aim for the eyes.

Old January 9th, 2013 #8
andy

It must have been dodgy ammunition surely five in the noggin even a bantu one should be a kill shot.Mind the bantu is different from us I recall a case in London where one bantu attacked another with a spike roofers hammer despite multiple blows and leaving brain matter on the pavement the "victim" was actually arrested while stomping the attacker !

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 9th, 2013 #9
Crowe

When I was 14 I shot a doe in the head with a .22lr. Killed it with 1 shot, it dropped without making so much as a twitch. I examined the skull and found the entry spot near the ear, which was spot on, but the exit wound was near the top of the skull, and that suggests the round penetrated, deflected and exited through a weaker part of the skull. I've shot coyotes with a .22lr and seen similar entry/exit wounds. If I was to shoot a human in a similar area, I'd expect to see a similar result as well. Now if a shot enters the skull, and doesn't have the velocity to exit, then that would absolutely be a kill shot due to it deflecting through soft brain tissue in the skull multiple times. I've also seen this happen. Shot a dog one time, found the entry, no exit wound, dead as a door nail.

What I'm saying is if a lower velocity round like a .38 special penetrated the skull, it would almost be a guaranteed kill shot, 4 shots would certainly be deadly, unless they didn't penetrate.

Old January 9th, 2013 #10
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
When I was 14 I shot a doe in the head with a .22lr. Killed it with 1 shot, it dropped without making so much as a twitch. I examined the skull and found the entry spot near the ear, which was spot on, but the exit wound was near the top of the skull, and that suggests the round penetrated, deflected and exited through a weaker part of the skull. I've shot coyotes with a .22lr and seen similar entry/exit wounds. If I was to shoot a human in a similar area, I'd expect to see a similar result as well.

What I'm saying is if a lower velocity round like a .38 special penetrated the skull, it would almost be a guaranteed kill shot, 4 shots would certainly be deadly, unless they didn't penetrate.
I see. Thanks.

In searching for data on lethality of gunshot wounds to the head, I see that the mortality rate is higher than for chest wounds. But no distinction is made between self-inflicted and other-inflicted wounds, so I'm guessing the data is skewed by point-blank suicides.

Old January 9th, 2013 #11
Crowe

I've shot and killed most species of animals in my area, if its furry and has 4 legs, I've killed it. When I was a teenager, I'd get bored and grab a .22lr and go walking on the back of the farm, or in the woods looking for furry critters to shoot. I'd even take shots at birds if they stood still long enough for me to get a bead on one. .22lr is adequate to kill any animal in the State of Kentucky, with the exception of Black Bears, or Elk, and neither of those are in my area.

Old January 9th, 2013 #12
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
When I was 14 I shot a doe in the head with a .22lr. Killed it with 1 shot, it dropped without making so much as a twitch. I examined the skull and found the entry spot near the ear, which was spot on, but the exit wound was near the top of the skull, and that suggests the round penetrated, deflected and exited through a weaker part of the skull. I've shot coyotes with a .22lr and seen similar entry/exit wounds. If I was to shoot a human in a similar area, I'd expect to see a similar result as well. Now if a shot enters the skull, and doesn't have the velocity to exit, then that would absolutely be a kill shot due to it deflecting through soft brain tissue in the skull multiple times. I've also seen this happen. Shot a dog one time, found the entry, no exit wound, dead as a door nail.

This is assuming that she shot him directly in the head. My money is on "grazing wounds" to the head. The sensational media, and over reactive medical reports, would count a mere graze as a "head shot" to sensationalize the story.

The sheer amount of energy transferrance from even a "glancing" blow to the head, let alone a direct shot without penetration (impossible at that range, btw - it WILL penetrate a niggers skull) from a .38 special would cause a concussion, and most likely a knockout - in which case the perp wouldn't be saying shit to her about "stop shooting me".

Anyways, I stick with center mass, and I would suggest others do so as well. Headshots are bullshit, iffy at best. Blow their fucking heart and aorta out.

Old January 9th, 2013 #13
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I see. Thanks.

In searching for data on lethality of gunshot wounds to the head, I see that the mortality rate is higher than for chest wounds. But no distinction is made between self-inflicted and other-inflicted wounds, so I'm guessing the data is skewed by point-blank suicides.
A shot through the lungs is fatal unless you get immediate surgery. Blood fills your lungs up and then you suffocate to death. Hunters sometimes miss a kill shot on deer, and hit the lungs, and then find the corpse a mile away. Something like a shotgun with buckshot will put multiple entry/exit wounds through the lungs, which just means they die quicker. 12 gauge 00 buckshot blast to the chest, you're dead, no question about it, even if the ambulance loads you up immediately, you're dead on the way back. I don't know why people rely on something like a .38 for home defense, when you can buy a 12 gauge pump for like $250 and make damn sure they are dead. Hell, even a petite female could handle a .20 gauge, 80-100lb teenage girls shoot them all the time.

The mortality rate of people shot in the stomach is very high, because your stomach acids destroy your internal organs, you got about 10-15 minutes to live if hit in the stomach. Its a slow, painful death.

You're better off aiming for the chest, especially vs niggers.

Old January 9th, 2013 #14
Crowe

Quote:
This is assuming that she shot him directly in the head. My money is on "grazing wounds" to the head. The sensational media, and over reactive medical reports, would count a mere graze as a "head shot" to sensationalize the story.

The sheer amount of energy transferrance from even a "glancing" blow to the head, let alone a direct shot without penetration (impossible at that range, btw - it WILL penetrate a niggers skull) from a .38 special would cause a concussion, and most likely a knockout - in which case the perp wouldn't be saying shit to her about "stop shooting me".

Anyways, I stick with center mass, and I would suggest others do so as well. Headshots are bullshit, iffy at best. Blow their fucking heart and aorta out.
Grazing wounds could be right, and maybe she missed a clean shot.

And I'd always stick with center mass, but I'd never use a .38 for home defense though. If someone broke in my house, the gun I'd grab out of all of them, is actually the least expensive one I got, a $200 Mossberg 12 gauge pump. Its all you need for home defense. Buckshot or a slug is pretty much a guaranteed kill with a center mass shot.

Old January 9th, 2013 #15
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

"Five hit him in the face and neck.Slater has been placed on a ventilator with punctured lungs, a punctured liver and a punctured stomach. Sheriff Joe Chapman said he has four exit wounds."
Looks like a nice bit of internal damage by the one body shot.The important thing is she had a gun and it saved her and her kids from a fucking nigger.She will just have to pull the trigger harder next time..One thing that cont piers morgan wont mention about crime in Britain is the nigger that killed 80 pensioners in their own homes in East London.None of them had a gun so they were easy prey.He did rob and rape them all as well.Then he strangled them.As for that cunt morgans first amendment right.He aint got one.The United States Constitution is for Americans not some stuck up English cunt.

Old January 9th, 2013 #16
notmenomore

In general I agree with the substance of this thread; there are many loads preferable to the .38 for personal defense. Many.

For carry I prefer the 9mm in personal defense loads, but I do often use a .38 +p in a snubby as backup, since it beats a .22 or .380. I could carry the same as a .357, but my old hands can't stand that one in a airweight/airlite revolver. I'm going to look at the Springfield XD-S in .45 ACP. Maybe I can tolerate that...

For home there's little improvement can be made on .12 guage 00 buck.

Old January 9th, 2013 #17
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Nigger invades a White home owner, the wife and kids were home.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz2HFOZ4iat

Here is a chart:

Notice how weak .38 special is. People often mistake this round for being more powerful just because its got a bigger casing, and its a false assumption. If you got a .38 revolver, trade that POS in and get a real gun like a .357 magnum. If you want to tickle someone to death then by all means, use that .38 revolver.
Excellent advice. She would have had a much better outcome and the taxpayers would have been saved the massive expense of patching this nigger up if she had been using a .357. The gun itself is only slightly heavier than the .38, but as the chart shows, delivers twice the energy.

Type of bullet is almost as important -- hollow points, always.

But kudos to the lady for having the gun.

And Michael Moore with your whiny-ass 'white people keep guns because they're unjustifiably afraid of black people' . . . go fuck yourself.

Old January 9th, 2013 #18
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
And Michael Moore with your whiny-ass 'white people keep guns because they're unjustifiably afraid of black people' . . . go fuck yourself.
Excellent post and memory!

Michael Moore: White people have guns because they are unjustfiably afraid of black people.

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; January 9th, 2013 at 12:12 PM.

Old January 9th, 2013 #19
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
In general I agree with the substance of this thread; there are many loads preferable to the .38 for personal defense. Many.

For carry I prefer the 9mm in personal defense loads, but I do often use a .38 +p in a snubby as backup, since it beats a .22 or .380. I could carry the same as a .357, but my old hands can't stand that one in a airweight/airlite revolver. I'm going to look at the Springfield XD-S in .45 ACP. Maybe I can tolerate that...

For home there's little improvement can be made on .12 guage 00 buck.
They even got a .500 S&W snub now. .500 S&W is a damn cannon!! Those .500 S&W snubs definitely aren't for the faint of heart though. Not something you'd get for your wife. I rented one to shoot, and they got monstrous recoil for a hand gun. About 3 times the kick of my Ruger Blackhawk .357 magnum. But my Ruger is also heavier than the .500 S&W snub, longer barrel and better stability. I shot a sawed off 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot with a pistol grip one handed before, and that was comparable recoil to the .500 S&W.

Old January 9th, 2013 #20
Justin
Banned

I don't know if anyone already pointed this out or not, since there's too much repeated crap there for me to bother reading the last half, but they didn't say "skull" or "head", they said "face and neck". That implies the nig was shot in the lower part of the head, near the mouth or at least under the eyes. In order to get that "instant kill" you always hear about you have to hit their brain or spine, and unless you're some deformed mutant your brain isn't that far down. If it had survived 4 direct hits to the CRANIUM it would have been a medical miracle, but it survived because it was apparently hit in the jaw and cheeks.

Look at Bill Gaede for instance. He was shot in the "head", and was only down for a few minutes with nothing but a scar to show for it, because his brain isn't inside his cheek.

A single shot from ANYTHING that enters the brain SHOULD kill, unless you're a filthy kyke named Giffords who's too greedy to die before she can sell the lead from the bullet.

Thread