VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 25th, 2016 #161
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
A thumbs down? I thought this thread was for white Athletes not Maghrebis only Lauren is definitely a white athlete of some standing and she has stabbed an alien invader as good a candidate as any other.
What exactly are you referring to with the 'maghrebi' talk?

Old March 25th, 2016 #162
Jason Heller

Default several great athletes

Hard to believe nobody has mentioned these great athletes here.

1. The current triple jump world record holder is Jonathan Edwards of Great Britain. His world record of 60 ft, 0 in is more than 3 inches better than the second best of 58ft, 8.75in set by a negro. He used to be a very committed Christian (going so far as to not compete on Sundays), but now he has recognized the truth that there is no real evidence for Christianity and has rejected it.

2. Paula Radcliffe (also of Great Britain) is the current women's marathon world record holder. Her time of 2hours, 15 minutes, 25 seconds is more than 3 minutes faster than the second best time set by a Kenyan. This is really amazing considering the Kenyans are genetically specialized for long distance running.

3. Willem Coertzen is the South African record holder in decathlon, even though South Africa is only 8% white.

4. Greg Rutherford is the current British record holder and 2012 Olympic gold medalist in long jump.

5. Jordan Kilganon has an amazing 75 inch box jump and is a better dunker than anybody in the NBA past or present, including Michael Jordan.

For comparison, Kilganon's standing vertical is 43 inches while the standing vertical of the latest NBA slam dunk contest winner, light-skinned mulatto Zach LaVine, is only 33.5 inches.

Old March 30th, 2016 #163
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Heller View Post
5. Jordan Kilganon has an amazing 75 inch box jump and is a better dunker than anybody in the NBA past or present, including Michael Jordan.

Jordan Kilganon

For comparison, Kilganon's standing vertical is 43 inches while the standing vertical of the latest NBA slam dunk contest winner, light-skinned mulatto Zach LaVine, is only 33.5 inches.

I've never even heard of him before. What does it take nowadays to get noticed? He's good looking as well.

Old May 22nd, 2016 #164
Karl Lueger

PAVEL DATSYUK magic #13

Hockey obviously is a White sport, despite the push to allow niggers to pretend they can play..

So theres the NHL Playoffs at this current time,
but also some great International Hockey in Russia
too bad, Russia wont win Gold on home ice but great fans esp. the blond babes..

Rambo, John J.

Old January 25th, 2017 #166
Karl Lueger

Brian Shaw is the Strongest Man in the WORLD and one of the Greatest Strongmen ever,

plus, them huge White dudes scared the niggers watching them..

Rambo, John J.

Old January 25th, 2017 #167
N.B. Forrest

Any nigger that could jump as high as Kilganon - and apparently none can - would without doubt be an obscenely rich NBA "superstar".

"The man who does not exercise the first law of naturethat of self preservation is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 5th, 2017 #168
Ironguard1940

Default Tom Brady

Add Tom Brady to the list of Great White Athletes. The man is a machine. I grew up admiring Joe Montana, AKA Joe Cool and The Comeback Kid. I still do admire him, despite him being a product of Notre Dame . He was never out of a game until the final gun and sometimes after that. He was the greatest IMHO.

Having said all of that, and after watching Tom Brady bring the Patriots back from 25 points down late in the 3rd quarter of Super Bowl LI, I bow to the master. He is the greatest. He's won 5 of the 7 Super Bowls he's been to, both records. This game was awesome to watch. BTW, the New England Patriots are the Whitest team in the NFL and the best for 15 years. I am not going to jump on any bandwagons, but Brady's ability is unsurpassed. He was suspended for four games this season for deflategate and has had to deal with injuries to star players. With Brady at the helm the Pats lost ONE GAME this year. His mental and physical abilities are superhuman sometimes.

Old February 6th, 2017 #169
David Baxter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Add Tom Brady to the list of Great White Athletes. The man is a machine. I grew up admiring Joe Montana, AKA Joe Cool and The Comeback Kid. I still do admire him, despite him being a product of Notre Dame . He was never out of a game until the final gun and sometimes after that. He was the greatest IMHO.

Having said all of that, and after watching Tom Brady bring the Patriots back from 25 points down late in the 3rd quarter of Super Bowl LI, I bow to the master. He is the greatest. He's won 5 of the 7 Super Bowls he's been to, both records. This game was awesome to watch. BTW, the New England Patriots are the Whitest team in the NFL and the best for 15 years. I am not going to jump on any bandwagons, but Brady's ability is unsurpassed. He was suspended for four games this season for deflategate and has had to deal with injuries to star players. With Brady at the helm the Pats lost ONE GAME this year. His mental and physical abilities are superhuman sometimes.
It was a great comeback by a team with many white players.

Old February 6th, 2017 #170
Ray Allan

And Tom Brady's wife, Giselle Bundchen isn't bad, either.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 6th, 2017 #171
Ironguard1940

Default The beauties go for alpha males every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Trump and Brady are both married to goddesses. What's more, these beauties are loyal to their men.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainme...cid=spartandhp

Last edited by Ironguard1940; February 6th, 2017 at 05:04 PM.

Old February 6th, 2017 #172
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Effeminate SJWs types hate Tom Brady's guts just because he's a likeable, masculine, straight White guy with a beautiful wife. Feminist slags hate his guts because he's out of their league, and attractive females fawn over him. The kikes hate Tom Brady, because he's everything stated previously, and White kwans worship him. In all cases, the haters are jealous.

Thread