Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2012 #1
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar...

On second thought...I'm sure you've heard it so, 86 that. But I'll bet you haven't heard any of these kneeslappers by golly...

For a warmup, below is a short excerpt from an interview conducted by New York Times reporter Ari Goldman and published in the November 10, 1988 edition of that paper. The interviewee is Holocaust "survivor" Morris Hubert, describing just one of the many horrors that he "witnessed" while interned at the Boo!-Jew!-Buchenwald concentration camp. Now mind you, this is verbatim -- as vivid as my imagination may be, I couldn't possibly conjure this shit up. It takes a jew's very warped, very sick, imagination to do so:

"In the camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle", Hubert said. "Every day, they would throw a Jew in there. The bear would tear him apart and the eagle would pick at his bones."

I know, I know: "Stop! You're killing me!" Well fuck you -- you asked for it and now you're gonna get it:

Holocaust survivor (-turned-standup comic?) Moshe Peer told a reporter from the Montreal Gazette that, as an 11-year-old boy, he survived the gas chamber at Bergen-Belsen not once, not twice, but -- now get this -- six times! When asked how he managed to pull off such a multi-miracle, Peer replied, "I dunno. Maybe children resist better." *rimshot* And he's not quite finished with the yid-yucks just yet. When informed that every serious exterminationist "historian" alive today acknowledges, however reluctantly, that there were no gas chambers located on German soil, none whatsoever, Peer punchlined with, "I don't care what the experts say! I was there -- I know!" *rimshot* *cymbal-crash*

Now, you think that was funny? Well then, you'd better put on a pair of Depends before the next comic takes the stage because you're liable to piss yourself:

Elie Wiesel, the King of Holohoax Comedy and Mr. Shoah Business himself, relates a tale every bit as laughable as the one above in his "memoir", that multi-million bestseller Night. While a jewlet roughly the same age as Moshe "Take my wife, please!" Peer when he was so traumatized by "dose eefil Nazis" at Bergen-Belsen, the Weasel testifies that he saw, with his very own beady little eyes, a German troop truck pull up to a huge, open pit of fire in the middle of Camp Auschy; its flames and smoke reaching towards the heavens, it was a towering inferno that those naughty Nazis fired up every morning so they could toast a few thousand jews and fill their daily quota. "Okay," you say, "that is kinda funny in that we know -- per our jew masters/indoctrinators -- that those poor lambs were gassed, not burned alive; but it's not all that funny." But wait, you didn't let me finish. It turns out, according to the never-to-be-questioned-by-the-goyim "eyewitness" testimony of Wiesel, that the truck was filled to overflowing with -- now hold onto your beanies, kids -- babies! That's right -- dozens, if not scores, of God's Pwecious Wittu Darlings in fact. And then, to Weazy's unfathomable horror, those ultra-sadistic SS bastards proceeded to toss the snotnosed, snivelling little fuckers into the fire like so many hot potatoes; or hot knishes in this case. "Yes, babies!...I wasn't dreaming," swears Wiesel. "I saw it with my very own eyes!" Now I ask you: how could any gullible goy -- ehh, make that "gentle gentile" -- with the slightest bit of sensitivity, of sympathy, in his heart for those poor, poor perpetually ever-suffering jews possibly doubt the veracity, the "eyewitness testimony", of the world's most renowned and trusted Holocaust "survivor"? In fact, I dare say that none of the people quoted above, those who've suffered so very much at the hands of their eternal tormentors, those utterly ungrateful goyim that their Talmud-referencing G-d hates so passionately, would actually, lie...would they?

p.s. Re: the "Talmud-referencing G-d" remark. At least two contributors to the Talmud that I know of have actually scribbled that the Big Kahuna himself, whenever stumped for an answer on a particular domescratcher, checks out the 'Mud for guidance; I shit you not. Human beings mentoring God?! Only a jew could display such sheer chutzpah...

p.s.s. I'll post more of these ribticklers shortly.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; February 2nd, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2012 #2
littlefieldjohn

... and the bartender looks up and immediately says, " You two get the fuck out of here"

Great stuff there MatthisHetzenauer, thanks

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; February 2nd, 2012 at 12:54 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2012 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Hetzenauer View Post
At least two contributors to the Talmud that I know of have actually scribbled that the Big Kahuna himself, whenever stumped for an answer on a particular domescratcher, checks out the 'Mud for guidance; I shit you not. Human beings mentoring God?! Only a jew could display such sheer chutzpah...
Only a Jew could claim to advise God, himself...they certainly are very true to form

Old February 2nd, 2012 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Now why exactly do countless jews fabricate such obvious bullshit, you ask? Simple. They're all hoping to replicate what the world's A#1 bullshitter par excellence, Elie Wiesel, has so masterfully accomplished: rake in the shekels by the bushel -- period; that's it.

Here's one example that received more notice than is usual when a Holohoaxer is exposed:

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-12-30/u...-girl?_s=PM:US

And note the cornered rat's rationale for pulling this stunt: He only wanted to "bring happiness to people."

btw -- And "Holocaust 'greatest' love story a hoax"? Tell you what: just eliminate the words "greatest love story" and there you'll have it, the unvarnished truth -- Holocaust a hoax.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; February 2nd, 2012 at 02:21 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2012 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

...and so the priest sez, "Let's screw one of them!",
to which the rabbi replies, "ott uv vhat?!"

Old February 2nd, 2012 #6
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Ever hear of Elie's "Geysers of Blood" whopper? (See link below). And this one he babbled in a book of his published in 1985 yet; at a time when you'd think that most folks, no matter how gullible, would've given up believing such bullshit. He just doesn't know when to stop. What's worse, not a single mass-media reporter or commentator will dare question him on any of his fables. Hmph...I wonder why the fuck that is...

http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-a...-of-blood.html

Old February 3rd, 2012 #7
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

I'm not particularly fond of bumping my own threads, but this particular post is primarily for the visitors; more specifically, the fence-sitters who just might be swayed to do their own research and start thinking for themselves for a change. (I'm simply not going to pass up on the opportunity.) And so, to you people...

While we're on the subject of the Holohoax, were you aware that in almost a dozen west European "democracies" it is a crime, punishable by heavy fines and/or imprisonment, to merely question certain aspects of this, the fictitious extermination of the Sacred Six Million? If not, permit me to explain -- and to explain just why it is that you don't know.

If, for example, you state that you doubt, or simply don't believe, that the Germans intentionally and systematically murdered jews by the millions in the camps of eastern Poland and elsewhere in order to eradicate the poor innocents from the continent, you will be held criminally responsible and thus prosecuted for having committed a felony. The "crime" is on the books as "Holocaust denial." And as if that's not bad enough, if you have the temerity to question the number -- the number mind you -- of jews supposedly snuffed by the Germans you will be prosecuted for the "crime" of "Holocaust trivialization." In other words, if you hew away at the etched-in-granite number of six million jew dead and wind up with a figure deemed "unacceptable" to jewry -- let's just say you arrive at a final tally of four million of God's Precious dead, okay? -- that's "trivializing" the event; therefore you will be prosecuted in a court of law, and, if convicted, carted off to the big house. Unreal...isn't it?

Now here's the question(s): Do you know why it is that you've never heard mention of, let alone debate about, the above-mentioned draconian measures?...the suppression of free speech and freedom of the press in those European nations that have been America's "best buds" for the better part of the past two centuries? Just who do you suppose is responsible for this deafening silence anyway? Why is America's jew-controlled media so mum on the issue? (Actually, the answer to that one is in the question itself.) There's much, much more I'd like to say on the subject of jews and their orwellian thought crimes legislation in the form of Holocaust denial/trivialization laws, but for now I'll just let this sink in.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; February 3rd, 2012 at 01:43 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
In other words, if you hew away at the etched-in-granite number of six million jew dead and wind up with a figure deemed "unacceptable" to jewry -- let's just say you arrive at a final tally of four million of God's Precious dead, okay? -- that's "trivializing" the event; therefore you will be prosecuted in a court of law, and, if convicted, carted off to the big house. Unreal...isn't it?
Next thing you know the jew will require the goyim to apply for an arithmetic license.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #9
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Next thing you know the jew will require the goyim to apply for an arithmetic license.

Actually it is we, Mike, who should be requiring the jews to apply for arithmetic licenses. Witness the fact that the 1948 memorial plaque at Auschwitz commemorating the four million killed was silently, unceremoniously replaced in 1990 with a new plaque commemorating the one-and-half million whacked there. (see pics below). Now, seeing as how the original four million killed at Auschwitz was factored in to arrive at the final tabulation of six million killed, wouldn't that seem to indicate that it's mathematically impossible for six million jews to have been killed when the final counts are in? That being the case, why are we today, 22 years after the fact, still being indoctrinated with the Sacred Six Million mythology? Why isn't it the Sacred Three, or Four Million? I know, I know: it just doesn't have the same poetic ring to it, right? (Are you getting all this, visitors? I sure as hell hope so -- there's going to be a pop quiz on the shit tomorrow so...)

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; July 5th, 2013 at 11:01 AM.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #10
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

So what you are saying, Matt, is that 'Hebrew arithmetic' is quite simple.
The product of all sums is six million. Got it!

Old February 3rd, 2012 #11
Johnsonsmith

It's even adjusted for inflation
Soon it will be 7 million

Old February 4th, 2012 #12
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Hetzenauer View Post
I'm not particularly fond of bumping my own threads, but this particular post is primarily for the visitors; more specifically, the fence-sitters who just might be swayed to do their own research and start thinking for themselves for a change. (I'm simply not going to pass up on the opportunity.) And so, to you people...

While we're on the subject of the Holohoax, were you aware that in almost a dozen west European "democracies" it is a crime, punishable by heavy fines and/or imprisonment, to merely question certain aspects of this, the fictitious extermination of the Sacred Six Million? If not, permit me to explain -- and to explain just why it is that you don't know.

If, for example, you state that you doubt, or simply don't believe, that the Germans intentionally and systematically murdered jews by the millions in the camps of eastern Poland and elsewhere in order to eradicate the poor innocents from the continent, you will be held criminally responsible and thus prosecuted for having committed a felony. The "crime" is on the books as "Holocaust denial." And as if that's not bad enough, if you have the temerity to question the number -- the number mind you -- of jews supposedly snuffed by the Germans you will be prosecuted for the "crime" of "Holocaust trivialization." In other words, if you hew away at the etched-in-granite number of six million jew dead and wind up with a figure deemed "unacceptable" to jewry -- let's just say you arrive at a final tally of four million of God's Precious dead, okay? -- that's "trivializing" the event; therefore you will be prosecuted in a court of law, and, if convicted, carted off to the big house. Unreal...isn't it?

Now here's the question(s): Do you know why it is that you've never heard mention of, let alone debate about, the above-mentioned draconian measures?...the suppression of free speech and freedom of the press in those European nations that have been America's "best buds" for the better part of the past two centuries? Just who do you suppose is responsible for this deafening silence anyway? Why is America's jew-controlled media so mum on the issue? (Actually, the answer to that one is in the question itself.) There's much, much more I'd like to say on the subject of jews and their orwellian thought crimes legislation in the form of Holocaust denial/trivialization laws, but for now I'll just let this sink in.
Great thread, Matthias Hetzenauer.

Old February 5th, 2012 #13
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
So what you are saying, Matt, is that 'Hebrew arithmetic' is quite simple.
The product of all sums is six million. Got it!
This thread needs a right good bumping!

Old February 5th, 2012 #14
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar...

and the priest says "what are we drinking boss?".

Old February 6th, 2012 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Once again, addressing the visitors --

Ask yourself this: If the Holocaust did indeed occur just as jewry would have us believe, why do they work so relentlessly, so maniacally, to stifle all debate on the subject? It makes absolutely no sense. Wouldn't you, if so damn sure that such and such an event had actually taken place, drool in anticipation of, welcome with a raging hardon in fact, the golden opportunity to debate the matter with your opponent in order to put the heretic in his place?...to silence the "denier" once and for all? I know I would. And I know something else too: the real reason exterminationists steadfastly refuse to engage revisionists in open debate; debate in the press and on tv for all to see. They know the Holohoax is just that -- a money-making, sympathy-eliciting hoax cooked up by zionists to further their interests in both the West and in the Middle East. Their "Never again!" battle cry -- along with the gullible goyim's acceptance of that lame, transparent pretext for literally getting away with murder -- gives them license to do to Arabs, Palestinians specifically, what anyone else would surely be condemned for doing to another people in any international court of law. And this would, of course, go a long way in explaining why Israel's leaders and its IDF henchmen haven't been brought up on charges of having committed war crimes and/or crimes against humanity -- only gentiles are capable of committing such atrocities; or so jews would have us believe.

Physical, tangible proof, not "eyewitness testimony" -- the latter being the least reliable and most easily corruptible of all forms of evidence -- is what really matters when all's said and done. And absolutely none of that has ever been offered up by any exterminationist to support his case; not one smidgen of physical evidence to substantiate the charge that the Germans gassed jews en masse or even individually. Not so much as one Zyklon-B-stained brick or block is to be found anywhere in the so-called "death camps" of eastern Poland, except -- except exactly where SS personnel on trial for the lives for "exterminating jews and other such undesirables" said that traces of the agent might be found: in the delousing stations constructed by the Germans for the sole purpose of protecting inmates against the body lice that transmits typhus; the diease that that raged through the camps and was in fact responsible for having killed the majority of those who perished in these places. Show me just one solitary bit of physical evidence that even hints at the Germans putting into action a plan for exterminating the jews of Europe. You can't, because none ever existed in the first place; because the so-called planned extermination of the jews was never even contemplated, let alone implemented. It is all, every last bit of it, nothing but one big steaming crock of shit.

Do -- your -- homework! Get both sides of the story, not just the "official" story put out by the jews and their gentile cohorts in slime, and then make up your own minds as to what happened. That's all we ask of you here at VNN.

peace, love and all that shit,
Matt

Old February 6th, 2012 #16
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

And another thing...

Did you folks know that after the war the Allies confiscated enough camp paperwork/documentation from the "death camps" to fill seven boxcars? And did you also know that the vengeful victors couldn't, no matter how hard they tried or how desperately they wanted to, come up with so much as a single line in all those millions of official documents that would even remotely suggest that the SS had deliberately set out to murder jews in the camps, or anywhere else in Europe? Of course, perpetuators of the Greatest Hoax in the History of Mankind would have us believe that the Germans were so adept at covering their tracks that they managed to destroy every bit of trace evidence which would link them to the murder of the Sacred Six Million. Why sure they did, Uncle Shmuel...we buy that. I mean, you have absolutely no reason whatsoever to lie to us, no ulterior motives for doing so...right?

But seriously: We all know how proficient the German people are, but do these manipulators really expect us to believe that anyone -- even jews themselves, those Masters of Deception -- could be that good at covering their asses. I mean, come fuckin' on already...

You visitors are going to get a serious, as-it-really-happened education of the so-called Holocaust whether you like it or not, goddamnit!

Old February 6th, 2012 #17
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
because none ever existed in the first place; because the so-called planned extermination of the jews was never even contemplated, let alone implemented. It is all, every last bit of it, nothing but one big steaming crock of shit.
A goy can dream, can't he?

Old February 8th, 2012 #18
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Okie-doke, for the final Holohoax lesson of the semester:

Just who is to be held responsible for the deaths of all those jews interned in the camps? (Remember, it's jews only that we're concerned with here. After all, they are -- per the OT and the Talmud -- all that ever did, and all that ever will, matter in this world.)

In the concentration camps of Germany and Poland the number one cause of death among inmates was, as previously mentioned, typhus; an infectious disease tarnsmitted to humans by lice and fleas. It's already been established what steps the Germans in charge of the camps took to combat the spread of the disease and that a delousing agent, Zyklon-B, was the principal weapon in the effort to bring it under an at least a manageable level of control. So, moving right along...

The number two cause of death among inmates was starvation. And I'd wager there's not a roundeye this side of the Orient who hasn't seen "those" videos shot by the Allies after they'd entered the camps in Germany. Videos highlighting the gruesome spectacle of walking skeletons staring wide- and vacant-eyed into the camera and presented to the world by none other than Eisenhower himself as living -- if only by a cunt hair -- proof that before they marched the inmates off to those dum-de-dum-dum! "showers", the SS starved the poor bastards to the point of death. But the question is why, exactly, did they starve; and who, really, was responsible for their situation. Are we to believe that the Germans were so damn stupid as to intentionally kill off a valuable, absolutely critical in fact, asset to the war effort; that of free, unpaid labor? And to do so at a time when, midway through a war in which the tide had decidedly turned against them, that labor was most desperately needed? Again, as with most aspects of the Holohoax fable this makes no sense whatsoever. For even a simple, unsophisticated, totally backwards people to act in such a foolish, self-defeating manner simply defies belief. And for the Germans, of all people, to do so?...Given what we know of their resourcefulness and ingenuity we're expected to believe that they'd be just plain hateful and asshole enough to cut their own lifeline?...sacrifice an absolutely critical link to their continued existence as a free people just so they could indulge in whacking as many jews as possible in the time left them? Now what does reason and good old-fashioned common sense tell you about all this?

From late 1943 onwards the Allies had mastery over the skies of Europe. Anything with a swastika that chugged along the tracks, putted down the road, flew the wild blue yonder or sailed the seven seas was strafed or blown to pieces by the fighters and bombers of the US Army Air Corp and British RAF. If it moved and was thought to be German, it was kaputsky for the fuckers once Allied pilots had it in their crosshairs -- and this pertained as well to the transport trains en route to the camps carrying vital food, medical and fuel supplies. These life-sustaining essentials being unable to reach their destinations due to relentless Allied strafing and bombardment was the primary reason why both disease and starvation was allowed to run rampant throughout the concentration camps of Europe; and why death rates rose so dramatically as the war wore on and defeat seemed more and more inevitable to NS Germany. And so there you have it, boys and girls -- it was the "good guys" themselves, the Allies, and not those dastardly krauts, who bear the brunt of the blame for the roughly one million jews who perished in a war that claimed the lives of an estimated fifty million people worldwide.

class dismissed

Thread