Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 12th, 2009 #1
Neil Hudson

Default Chachapoyas: Lost White tribe of the Amazon highlands.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=5410
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=339
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=375

Little is known about these people because when the Spanish conquered the Incas their Catholic preists foolishly had all the Inca writings burned.

Old June 12th, 2009 #2
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Wow, this must mean that European explorers even made it into the heart of South America thousands of years ago. And there must have been at the least thousands of them who went roving. With the white race, nothing is impossible. Our ancestors never cease to amaze. I wonder if this also explains Machu Picchu. Whites in the heart of South America. It's news to me!

Old June 12th, 2009 #3
Rounder

Fascinating find, Neil. Thanks for posting it. Hell, I'd never heard of them before now. We can expect the kikenmedia to silence the story to death.

A large tribe of Aryans, numbering in the hundreds of thousands obviously, who ruled a large chunk of South America for 700 years (800-1500). It boggles the mind wondering where they came from, and how, and when.

Old June 12th, 2009 #4
Mark
Banned

"Chachapoyas chronicler Pedro Cieza de Leon wrote of the tribe: 'They are the whitest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen, and their wives were so beautiful that because of their gentleness, many of them deserved to be the Incas' wives and to also be taken to the Sun Temple. '"

Old June 13th, 2009 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
"Chachapoyas chronicler Pedro Cieza de Leon wrote of the tribe: 'They are the whitest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen, and their wives were so beautiful that because of their gentleness, many of them deserved to be the Incas' wives and to also be taken to the Sun Temple. '"
I don't relish the "Incas' wives" theory. Let's hope it didn't happen.

So how and when did they get to Peru ?? I can envision a dozen or more Viking shiploads exploring south from Newfoundland or Iceland, then getting blown off course, and winding up in Puerto Rico or the Demonica Republic, then island hopping southwards til they landed in Columbia or Venezuela, 700-800 miles or so from their eventual homeland in Peru.

However, since they were numerous enough to conquer and hold such a large area of Peru beginning around 800, then the time period of that Viking journey, would have to have been hundreds of years prior to the Viking settlements in Iceland which, I understand began in 785 or thereabouts. So we're talking 4th or 5th century, I'm a thinking.

Sound feasible to you ??

Old July 21st, 2009 #6
Ios

Thats near where Akakor supposedly is.

Lost white civilization contacted by Nazi expeditions in the 30s.

Karl Brugger went missing looking for it, he wrote "The Ledgend of Akakor"

Old July 28th, 2009 #7
George De Vaus

Default Pre-Inca Ruins built by "Tall White People"

"Posted on September 23, 2004 8:09:38 PM PDT by blam

Pre-Inca Ruins Emerging From Peru's Cloud Forests

John Roach
for National Geographic News
September 16, 2004

On the eastern slope of the Andes mountains in northern Peru, forests cloak the ruins of a pre-Inca civilization, the size and scope of which explorers and archaeologists are only now beginning to understand. Known as the Chachapoya, the civilization covered an estimated 25,000 square miles (65,000 square kilometers). The Chachapoya, distinguished by fair skin and great height, lived primarily on ridges and mountaintops in circular stone houses."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1225405/posts

Old June 16th, 2010 #8
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Atahuallpa had red hair. His 'Inca' Race was a ruling race over the brown, black-haired and slant-eyed Quechua indians, who are mistaken as "Incas". Toltecs, Mayas, Incas and other 'civilizations' were heavily influenced by both Whites and Chinese long before Columbus. Otherwise they would all be living in mud huts like many indians were, before and after the Conquest by returning Whites.

Old June 16th, 2010 #9
ray bateson
baппed

This is absolutely wild. I don't know about lost vikings, everything I'm reading seems to place white civilization and expansion more and more into the antediluvian. I mean, complex religious ruins from 11,000 B.C.? I'm gonna bet that if Antarctica melted tomorrow you would only find more of the same.

Old December 5th, 2013 #10
Jae Manzel

Default Unique Chachapoyas Sarcophagi Discovered in Amazonas

Archaeologists are looking at the possible need for a new museum in the Amazonas region, following the discovery of 35 sarcophagi belonging to the Chachapoyas culture, according to daily Peru.21.

The discovery was made in July, with the help of a high-powered camera lens, and confirmed in September when archaeologists hiked into the area. The access to Cerro El Tigre, near San Jeronimo, where the sarcophagi were found, is a steep two-hour walk and would not be easily accessible to visitors.

Archaeologists believe that the sarcophagi – painted clay coffins placed upright above ground – were placed in a cemetery for children because the figures measure some 70 centimeters tall.

“For their size, this discovery is unique in the world and should be protected and integrated into the tourist circuit,” said Manuel Cabañas Lopez, the regional director of Tourism and International Trade.

Cabañas Lopez said a total of 325 sarcophagi have been discovered in Amazonas.

The best known Chachapoyas sarcophagi are at Carajia, in the Utcubamba Valley, where eight mummies measuring 2.5 meters tall are perched on a cliff ledge, protected by an overhang.

In 1997, a museum was built in Leymebamba by Centro Mallqui to preserve and provide research facilities for 200 mummies salvaged from the Lake of the Condors, where sarcophagi were being looted by visitors.

Sonia Guillen, who led the Centro Mallqui and has extensive knowledge of the Chachapoyas culture, visited the new sarcophagi discovery recently, now as Museums Director of the Ministry of Culture.

The Chachapoya were a strongly independent civilization that lived in the Andean cloud forests from about AD 800, building hilltop complexes such as the Kuelap fortress and the large cities of circular buildings of Gran Pajaten and Gran Vilaya. They resisted conquest for many years by the Incas, who referred to the Chachapoyas as the “cloud people” and held the Chachapoyas weaving techniques in high regard.

Unlike the Inca complexes in Peru’s southern highlands, many of the Chachapoyas ruins in Peru’s north have been underexplored or yet to be rediscovered.

http://www.peruviantimes.com/03/uniq...mazonas/20836/

Old March 9th, 2014 #11
M. Gerard

Default Maybe not

The DNA was tested in Denmark and this article claims that "apparently" the Chachapoyas were not white. (I do not understand any of the jargon in the article.)

For the Peruvian mummies, we also included 10 Native American individuals from Central and South America in the PCA (Figures 3E and 3F). Interestingly, all of the mummies fell between the Native American populations (KAR, MAY, AYM) and East Asian populations (JPT, CHS, CHB), as would be expected for a nonadmixed Native American individual (Figures 3E, 3F, and S2). These mummies belonged to the pre-Columbian Chachapoya culture, who, by some accounts, were unusually fair-skinned,39 suggesting a potential for pre-Columbian European admixture. However, based on our preliminary results, these individuals appear to have been ancestrally Native American.

The American Journal of Human Genetics 93, 1–13, November 7, 2013 13
AJHG

ARTICLE
Pulling out the 1%: Whole-Genome Capture for the Targeted Enrichment
of Ancient DNA Sequencing Libraries
Meredith L. Carpenter,1 Jason D. Buenrostro,1,14 Cristina Valdiosera,2,3,14 Hannes Schroeder,2 Morten E. Allentoft,2 Martin Sikora,1 Morten Rasmussen,2 Simon Gravel,4 Sonia Guille´n,5 Georgi Nekhrizov,6 Krasimir Leshtakov,7 Diana Dimitrova,6 Nikola Theodossiev,7 Davide Pettener,8 Donata Luiselli,8 Karla Sandoval,1 Andre´s Moreno-Estrada,1 Yingrui Li,9 Jun Wang,9,10,11,12 M. Thomas P. Gilbert,2,13 Eske Willerslev,2,15 William J. Greenleaf,1,15,* and Carlos D. Bustamante1,15,*

Old June 11th, 2015 #12
Zorost

They might have been Carthaginians:

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/09/ho...fore-columbus/

But it is difficult to get past the genetic evidence:

"The haplogroups B2 and D1 are a clear indication that the maternal lineage was American. Haplogroup M is quite strange because it is not one of the founding lineages of American Natives. It is found in Asia and only one other study mentions haplogroup M in the New World. Perhaps future studies will find more cases of it.

Anyway all three haplogroups are of a East Asian origin. This is ratified by a principal component analysis of SNPs overlapping between modern populations and the Chachapoyans which places them clearly in the "Amerindian" group together with the Aymara and Mayas, far from the Europeans and admixed hispanics (Colombian, Puerto Rico and Mexicans from Los Angeles) and closer to the East Asian groups. These people were definitively not "white" Europeans, they were Native Americans with ties to Eastern Asia."

http://patagoniamonsters.blogspot.co...-or-white.html

If we can admit to the existence of a remnant white group remaining separate in S America, could there have been a remnant white group in East Asia from a long-ago invasion?

I know it is possible to cross 2 very different dog breeds, select for the color of one but still keep a large store of the genetics of the other. Perhaps if this remnant group intermixed but strongly tended to select for white looks in their population?

Fascinating stuff. Probably no way to find out for sure unless we invent a time machine.

Thread