Who Needs Niggers?

Or, Elimination of the Black Plague.

Chapter 29....

http://www.creativityalliance.com/eB...#39;sBible.pdf

Old February 1st, 2011 #62
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Nigger Bomb Is Not A Force Of Nature

The nigger bomb like the atom bomb is something which has been created, it is not a force of nature, it is something which has been willed into existence, our race’s leaders and opinion creating elites are responsible for both bombs including the release of a deadly toxic nerve gas known as the jew. Replace the rotten elite with a racial aristocracy and the nigger bomb becomes nothing more than a wildlife management issue.

Old February 1st, 2011 #63
White Winger

The nigger's penis, - or whatever the hell that thing is - semen,and especially, its pathological ,existential, Satanic LUST, is truly far worse to Humanity than nukes,or the radiation from them, have ever been,especially since 1945.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGnorance = Bad
NIGGnorance = WORSE

The Race Card is the last refuge of the coward,craven,racist non-White and White Leftists.

Old February 1st, 2011 #64
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

American niggers especially.

Not that I would care to live amongst any niggers, nor socialize, nor know any more of them than they are perhaps a people in a distant land, but, I have frequented some online chat rooms featuring voice and video, and seen some real niggers in Africa on there, and they are borderline a different race from the niggers in America, or the west for that matter (as I've also met British niggers, who are much closer in character to American niggers than African niggers).

But, the reason American niggers are who they are in character, is part race, part influence. The niggers in America today in their act and character, are that way because of the Jew media empowerment. As much as the Jew media tells the young white boy to be a pussy and put his head down, it also tells the nigger to put his head up and be aggressive.

From "Yes Massa?" to "I'LL SHOOT YO ASS CRACKA!", all in less than a century.

Old February 1st, 2011 #65
Chris Clafton

Since niggers are worse than a nuclear attack, I wonder what they are better than? You know I can't come up with anything to answer that.

Last edited by Chris Clafton; February 3rd, 2011 at 02:39 AM.

Old February 1st, 2011 #66
D.G.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm sure others have had the idea, it's natural if you like those houses as much as I do. I just wouldn't do it myself because of the awful Michigan weather.

I speculate 200 because 20 probably wouldn't be enough, whereas if you had 200, you could buy up blocks and set up defense perimeter, which would surely be needed.
If you had 200 white houses in the middle of nigger detroit, those would be the only houses with anything worth stealing, any women worth raping, etc, etc. You would have every nigger in the city migrating to your tiny white, unprotected village at night to see what whitey is up to. Niggers know that whites don't care about poor whites, living in black areas, so they know it's open season on them, and they take full, complete advantage of this fact.

The truth is, niggers know that if they rape and kill your whole family, and burn your house down, the Jew will reward them with a record contract, make them a celebrity and a hero. They are actually MORALLY COMPELLED by the Jew to rape and kill you. Our TV society actually teaches them the morality of the bible, about how to make war on the enemies of God.

Old February 2nd, 2011 #67
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Might be possible to actually drop the Big One on Detroit now.. kinda sell that off as a revitilizing project for the downtown area. I think a lot of people would be fine with a fresh start.

Old March 3rd, 2011 #68
Roy
Perception Manager

Bump because Glenn Beck has apparently been reading VNNforum:

Old March 3rd, 2011 #69
Roy
Perception Manager

What a lying sack of shit. He's blaming everyone except the niggers. He blames Democrats and unions. Livonia is about 97% White, and people in the unions and lots of Democrats, but the place is quite nice. Detroit has the niggers and of course is a dump.

Someone tell me why he would mis-direct the blame somewhere it doesn't belong. I need to know the answer to this question.

Edit:
This photo belongs as part of the collection.

Old May 21st, 2011 #70
Joe_J.
Radio active

Bumped for truth.

Also, the idea of buying up blocks of property in Detroit is nuts. This Australian must not have done his homework before buying, or he was a multicultist. That's possible since his wife is Brazilian.

Neither money nor age can cure TNB: White Detroit landlord murdered by millionnaire nigger over rent

Last edited by Joe_J.; May 21st, 2011 at 10:23 PM.

Old March 1st, 2013 #71
Roy
Perception Manager

You can't fix stupid?

No

You can't fix nigger.

Quote:
LANSING, Michigan (Reuters) - Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will officially declare a financial emergency for Detroit on Friday, paving the way for a state takeover of the city, a state government source said on Thursday.

At a forum in Detroit, the Republican governor will endorse the February 19 findings of a six-member review team that concluded the city's dire financial situation constituted an emergency, according to the source, who asked not to be identified.

Sara Wurfel, Snyder's spokeswoman, said the governor will outline "his determination on whether or not there is an emergency."

The official declaration of an emergency for Michigan's biggest city will trigger a 10-day deadline for Detroit officials to request a hearing with Snyder. It will likely result in the appointment of an emergency financial manager to manage its fiscal affairs.

The review team said the city is plagued by "operational dysfunction," but made no official recommendation on the need to appoint an emergency financial manager, leaving that to the governor.

Thread