Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 22nd, 2014 #161
N.B. Forrest

It's impossible to speak against kike Cultural Marxism without ranting or screeding.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 22nd, 2014 #162
James Hawthorne

Here you go Ferguson Whites...

Quote:
You cannot turn a bush nigger into a human by coaxing it into manpants and opening books at it.

Alex Linder

Old August 23rd, 2014 #163
Alex Linder
Administrator

A Reader Warns Of The $100 Million Dollar Lawsuit To Come In Ferguson—Backed Up By The Threat Of Riots
By James Fulford on August 22, 2014
Re: Ann Coulter’s Column No Facts, No Peace In Ferguson: “You Don’t Want To End Up Looking Like Rich Lowry…”

I visit your web page now and again to keep up with things; and I like your coverage of the events in Missouri.

One point your writers should make: much of this activity out there is designed to lay the foundation for a large—$100 million—wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Ferguson and the state of Missouri. That is why Sharpton and Jackson are out there; why they had their separate autopsy; and why they are demanding that the prosecutor recuse himself from the case.

They think they have to railroad the policeman in order to lay the foundation for the civil lawsuit; then the money will be split among the family, the lawyers, Sharpton and Jackson; and there may be a federal lawsuit as well. That’s where they are heading with this; and the threat is for more riots if there is not an inducement; and more if there is no conviction.

James Fulford writes: History repeats itself–in the case leading up to Miami’s 1982 Overtown riots, in which a Hispanic police officer committed a justifiable homicide on the usual “unarmed” black criminal. (Newell Johnson Jr. had a gun, he was trying to draw it—oh, never mind.) Officer Luis Alvarez, who shot him, was found not guilty in a criminal trial, and the Miami authorities settled out of court on the civil suit, paying $1.1 million to Johnson’s family—because it was cheaper to pay off the family than have the riots that would have occurred if they won the suit.

Old August 23rd, 2014 #164
Sean Gruber

Sharpton has instigated riots in the past, and been roundly criticized for doing so. (In some of them some jews got killed.) Might some nig-v-cop dust-ups be instigated, too, by Sharpton or others who want to avoid (or mitigate) being identified as a ringleader? Shake-down technique may have been refined since the '80s/'90s. It could work like this now. Identify the craziest young nigger in a deep-pocket district. Give him every drug he wants and doesn't want. Tell him he'll go to nigger heaven if he fights the power. Make a no-limit nog out of him. Sit back with a fine wine and monitor the headlines. When yo boy shows up on the front page, call a press conference and stir up the malt-liquor-guzzling rabble, then shift into blackmail gear.

All of that conspiracy isn't necessary, though. The real conspiracy happened years ago. The jew occupation has already positioned blacks to rub up against White civilization in the wrong way, to cause exploitable problems. That's what they're there for in the first place. To ruin our race and generate income for the occupation.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 23rd, 2014 at 12:23 PM.

Old August 23rd, 2014 #165
steven clark

All of you should read Fred Reed's latest column Burn, Ferguson Burn. A nice summation of racial differences and the need for separation. Good to see someone with 'libertarian' views say what we say.

Old August 23rd, 2014 #166
N.B. Forrest

Niggers & kikes cannot be reasoned with or negotiated with because they believe - or rather act as if they do in the case of jews - that they're always 100% in the right.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 23rd, 2014 #167
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Good to see someone with 'libertarian' views say what we say.
Ah, the guy who wrote that spics are geniuses because he's fucking one.

Old August 23rd, 2014 #168
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post 'Warranted and justified': Supporters rally behind Darren Wilson claim shooting of Michael Brown was unavoidable as they say death threats won't stop their campaign

Rally for Officer Darren Wilson declares him innocent until proven guilty today in Ferguson, Missouri

A GoFundMe page called 'Support Officer Darren Wilson' raised over $235,000 in just four days

Meanwhile, a GoFundMe page on behalf of Michael Brown's family has raised over $168,900

| Updated: 17:27 EST, 23 August 2014

Officer Darren Wilson's supporters staged a public rally on Saturday in Ferguson where they claimed Michael Brown's death was 'warranted and justified' and promised the cop their 'unwavering support.'

Having successfully raised $235,000 online for the controversial officer, The Support Officer Darren Campaign has become far more vocal in recent days, with the outdoor rally attracting a sizeable crowd in the bright afternoon sun.

Addressed by a woman who, in a symbolic gesture of solidarity, declared her name was Darren Wilson, shared her supporters opinion that the Ferguson officer is the victim in the story.

Scroll down for video

Strong: A woman who identified herself only as Darren Wilson speaks at a rally for the embattled Ferguson police officer on Saturday

Thanking the media for covering the event, the woman chastised reporters for showing 'strong bias against supporters of Officer Wilson.'

To large cheers, the woman said that she believes it is this that has 'intensified the destruction of Ferguson' and declared that Wilson's supporters 'have no desire to engage with the negativity and hate which has stopped....the pursuit of justice.'

She denied that she and her followers were members of hate groups and said they respect every American's 1st Amendment rights.

However, they made their position clear; that they feel that any support of Officer Wilson is tantamout to a support of Michael Brown's death and they disagree with that.

'Will justice ever be attained if one sides supporters are living in fear of speaking out?' said the woman.

She then tried to end triumphantly with a rousing end to her address in which she righteously proclaimed 'We are all Darren Wilson.'

This comes as the GoFundMe page for Darren Wilson - the police officer who reportedly killed teenager Michael Brown - received almost $235,000 in donations.

In four days, 5,901 people gave $235,010, according to publicly viewable data for the 'Support Officer Darren Wilson' page.

Administrators for the donation page said in a post they are now partnering with charity Shield of Hope.

'Unfortunately, to do so requires us to end collection on the current page that you are viewing now,' the post said. 'GoFundMe does not allow transfer of existing campaigns, even to charities. Please know that all funds received from our events, this GoFundMe site and our TeeSpring campaign will be donated to Officer Darren Wilson, and in the future, donations will still be donated to Officer Wilson, but will be tax deductible for donors as well.'

Early Tuesday morning, GoFundMe announced on Twitter 'In regard to the "Officer Darren Wilson" campaign, donors' comments posted in violation of GoFundMe's terms have been removed.'

Multiple comments left by people who donated money had been criticized on social media as racist.

Several of those comments were compiled and published by Jon Hedren on Twitter.

'Waste of good ammo. It's my privilege to buy you a replacement box,' one person said.

Another wrote 'I support officer Wilson he did great job removing an unnecessary thing from the public!'

Some Twitter users have criticized the page's existence, saying it violates GoFundMe's terms of service, which bans 'items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime.'

The new page, 'Support Officer Wilson,' says that 271 people collectively donated $10,907 in one day.

Meanwhile, a GoFundMe page on behalf of Michael Brown's family, 'Michael Brown Memorial Fund,' has raised $168,933. That page says there have been 6,098 contributors in a little over a week.

That money 'will be used by the Brown family to cover funeral and burial expenses, travel and living expenses of the parents as they seek justice for their son, Michael Brown, Jr.,' according to the page, which is reportedly managed by lawyers for Brown's parents.

GoFundMe did not immediately return a request for comment from MailOnline.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-campaign.html

Old August 23rd, 2014 #169
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
A police officer just 15 miles away from the ongoing protests in Ferguson, Mo. allegedly said he thinks the protesters should have been “put down like rabid dogs.”

Officer Matthew Pappert is a police officer with the Glendale Police Department. He has been an officer since 2008.*Pappert received the 2009 City of Glendale Community Service Award and the 2013 Kirkwood American Legion Post and Kirkwood Optimist Club Public Safety Award.

He also apparently holds contempt against the protesters in Ferguson, according to screenshots obtained by The Daily Caller.

In a series of Facebook posts beginning Aug. 17, Pappert allegedly wrote, “I’m sick of these protesters. You are a burden on society and a blight on the community.”

When told the Ku Klux Klan would be in Ferguson, he said there would be thugs and white trash in the same location, as well as pondered, “Where is a Muslim with a backpack when you need him?”

His contempt extended to Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson’s interaction with the community, after a picture of Johnson making a hand gesture with a protester surfaced.

More posts allegedly belonging to Pappert show he is an ardent supporter of Officer Darren Wilson, the policeman who shot 18-year-old Michael Brown sparking the protests in Ferguson.

According to the City of Glendale 2013 Annual Report, Pappert is a firearms instructor*and part of the Crisis Intervention Team. And his comments did not happen in a vacuum. Glendale has 11 officers and eight civilian employees. Pappert is friends with at least one police officer and five of the civilian employees.

Glendale Police Chief Jeff Beaton said the Facebook page seems by all accounts to be Pappert.

“I’m shocked to be quite honest,” he told TheDC. “I wouldn’t expect any of my officers to make any kind of posts related directly to this incident since it doesn’t involve our agency. Again those are personal posts and they absolutely do not reflect the City of Glendale.”

Beaton also said that if events like Ferguson were to happen in Glendale, Pappert would likely be a responder.

Pappert did not reply to multiple requests for comment.
Facebook screenshots at link. Also photo of Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson posing with another nigger thug, both are flashing Crips' BK (Blood killer) hand signs.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/22/st...#ixzz3BGKCCXKO

Old August 23rd, 2014 #170
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
In the long term, as Africa and other parts of the Third World expand in our midst, it will become harder and harder for any of our basic European institutions to function. We are slipping back towards corruption and the rule of brute power. Africa may always be in our midst, but unless our rulers understand what that means, many Fergusons are in our future.

http://www.wvwnews.net/content/index...to_africa.html
And I am not under any obligation to so worthless a government.

Old August 23rd, 2014 #171
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post St. Louis Police Officer Suspended After He Mocks Diversity in Video Speech

Marcus Cicero

Daily Stormer

August 24, 2014

According to this man’s opinions caught on video, he is pretty much already in our camp. It will only take a bit of discussion to win him over entirely. He should be made director of Homeland Security when the day comes.

A highly-decorated veteran St. Louis police officer has been abruptly suspended after a video surfaced in which he passionately condemns faggotry, the Ape Despot Barack Obama, and the entire multicultural agenda shoved upon us by the Jews.

Dan Page, a 35 year career law enforcement official, was originally thrust into the spotlight after shoving a gross and annoying CNN reporter covering the Ferguson race riots. Soon after, a filthy homosexual Negro reporter named Don Lemon announced that a Youtube video had been found that depicts Page blasting the Cultural Marxist policies so prevalent in the dying Western world.

One of the highlights shows the officer claiming that, “I am into diversity. I kill everybody.”

Obviously, of course, those who wish our People ill have begun foaming at the mouth, calling for the poor man to be fired, charged with crimes that have no basis in fact, and confined to an insane asylum for daring to defend his religious faith and racial heritage.

A St. Louis County police officer, who was seen pushing a CNN anchor during protests in Ferguson, Mo., this week, was suspended from duty after a controversial video surfaced, in which he fashions himself as a merciless killer.

“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but I’m also a killer,” said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. “I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward.” Page added, “I’m into diversity — I kill everybody. I don’t care.”

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said Page has been suspended, pending a review by the internal affairs unit, which will begin Monday. The video was brought to Belmar’s attention by CNN’s Don Lemon.

In reality, there should be no actions taken against the persecuted police officer in question, as his comments are completely protected under the First Amendment of the United States, and have in no way impeded his stellar performance throughout a long career.

However, by standing up and announcing that there is something fundamentally wrong with our society, Page has put himself in a position that can only end in suffering. He is the perfect example of those we need to turn over to our side, for the system of decay we live in can only exist if it is propped up by men and women who know no alternative course.

The entire video is included below, and runs for about an hour or so. A highly recommended piece to peruse if one has enough free time on their hands, though.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/st-louis...-video-speech/

Old August 23rd, 2014 #172
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

More international reports:
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/16/mi...brown-shooting
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/16/pr...ew-in-ferguson
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/19/31...-under-gunfire
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/20/of...ets-of-support
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/22/fe...-browns-family
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/22/vi...-night-of-calm
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/21/ca...-investigation
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/23/re...straight-night
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/23/fe...brown-shooting

Left comments, some got censored, leftists are reluctant to come out to duke it out on this one. Perhaps the Zimmerman case is still too fresh in their memory.

The London 'Free' Press search feature now shows 28 matches for "Michael Brown" Ferguson (61 if on first page but changes to 28 if go to 3rd page of links). Compare that to the coverage (as in cover up) of the kidnapping, tortures, rapes and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=46841

Old August 23rd, 2014 #173
Sean Gruber

What's the scoop on Page? Legit?

Less talk, more action

Old August 23rd, 2014 #174
Nate Richards

Quote:
What's the scoop on Page? Legit?
He's not the brightest or most coherent, but I think he's sincere if that's what you mean.

And you know, even with all that casual haughty talk about killing and so on, I suspect that this is the sort of guy that was actually good at his job and not dangerous to anyone who isn't a serious threat themselves. I think he's pretty white. Leftists of course will point to him as a dangerous nut, but even an average nigger is probably far more dangerous to the public than page ever was.

Old August 24th, 2014 #175
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
When told the Ku Klux Klan would be in Ferguson, he said there would be thugs and white trash in the same location, as well as pondered, “Where is a Muslim with a backpack when you need him?”
No particular racial awareness on display here: just another Thin Blue Liner kwap furious that anyone would DARE not Respect Their Authoritah.

Old August 24th, 2014 #176
Ray Allan

I'm no expert about the Oath Keepers, but they don't appear very racially aware, publicly at least, and still naively think this decaying, jew-cannibalized corpse of a country can be saved. Hard to say what Mr. Page's view on WN would be. When he brags about what a bad-ass he is and makes statements such as, "I kill everybody. I don't care.", that tells me he is Blue before White.

Last edited by Ray Allan; August 24th, 2014 at 02:29 AM.

Old August 24th, 2014 #177
steven clark

Sean Gruber, I know Fred is Mex happy, but in this column he said some very firm things about race, and it's good to hear someone say them. Reed, for all his love of messicans, isn't too crazy about blacks, and is pretty up front they're just not cut out to hack civilization.

I think a lot of whites are feeling the same way, although it's pretty much what we've had before. If they decide to prosecute officer Wilson, it will probably be because, as Dave Glover, a local talk show host said, much like the Trayvon Martin case...the prosecution knew Zimmerman was right, but they felt if they didn't bring him to trial, the city would blow up.
As that nigger Johnson made clear, he won't stop rioters, and is ready to take their side.

If I was a cop and Wilson got prosecuted, I'd think 'maybe it's time for a police state...ours,' but then, look what happened to Koon, Wind, etc. re Rodney King. Life went on.

You see the math: the upper class just wants peace and throw anyone off the troika to keep it, the niggers want to be exonerated for any violence, and working class whites can't do jack about it. There is no political defense anymore. The GOP gave up, and Obama and his handlers know nothing will be done to stop them.

Ferguson is nothing new, just another nail in the coffin.

Old August 24th, 2014 #178
Alexander M.

Default The Black Undertow on Ferguson: a "... growing danger which is more menacing than fire or the elements"

Do YOU REALIZE that at any time you are liable to suffer an irreparable loss, due to the coming of NEGROES into the block in which you live or in which you own property?... Perhaps you do not think your neighborhood will be invaded. Neither do you believe you are going to have a fire when you pay your fire insurance. While perhaps you have not yet been affected by this class of people coming into your neighborhood, you surely want protection against this growing danger which is more menacing than fire or the elements. At present you have no remedy in a matter of this kind. (p. 69-70)

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...n-growing.html

Old August 24th, 2014 #179
Alexander M.

Default Society splitting at the seams

Is Ferguson, Missouri the shape of things to come?

America’s first black president Barack Obama has shown all people of color in the USA that he can break the law at will, so the message they hear is that they can break the law as well, and we see that happening now throughout the mean streets of the growing slums of America.

http://www.darkmoon.me/2014/society-splitting-seams/

Old August 24th, 2014 #180
Alexander M.

Default Let’s Talk About Missouri

Ordinary whites have some sacred cows, among them Jews, schools, the military, and cops. These individuals and institutions can do no wrong. White support for them is blind and unreasoning—at least until some unlucky soul is singled out as “racist,” “anti-Semitic,” or, possibly, “homophobic.” The true beliefs of the victim are then irrelevant. He becomes a totem, a hate object. The witch hunt is on.

The latest such target is a white police officer, Darren Wilson, who shot and killed an 18-year-old black during a confrontation in Ferguson, Missouri, a mixed-race suburb of St. Louis, on August 9, 2014. This shooting of an “unarmed black teenager” by a “white police officer” as the media puts it, provided a pretext for two weeks of rioting, looting, and violence fed by gasoline tossed onto the flames by the Establishment, media, and government.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2014...bout-missouri/

Tags
#1, darren wilson, ferguson, michael brown

Thread