Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2007 #21
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

I just hung up the phone with Special Agent Sheila Thorne from the FBI. (we spoke for close to 10 minutes) I told her a little about our radio show and that I'd be reading the names and addresses of the "Jena Six" scum over the air tonight on our show.

I asked he if I'd be breaking any laws. She told me that she's not an attorney, and that she can't give me legal advice.

She DID say that her office released a Press Release about their ongoing "investigation." She was VERY polite, and acted VERY professional on the phone with me. I told her there's no way I wanted to break any laws, and that I actually felt silly wasting her time asking her if it's legal to broadcast information that's readily available to the public.

I gave her my home phone number when she asked for it. I told her that I'd probably be calling her back later this afternoon.

I also told her that MY personal info is all over the Internet, and that I'd received MANY death threats in the past.

I WILL read the "Jena Six" scum's personal info on our show tonight. Make sure you tune in! Oh...and tell a friend!

Quote:
Please RSVP to Special Agent Sheila Thorne at 504-329-9860 who will provide the location of the training which may not be divulged to the public.

http://neworleans.fbi.gov/pressrel/2006/no021506.htm

Above taken from here: http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=625806&postcount=56

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 24th, 2007 #22
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Can anyone here still post on Stormfront.org?

Well?

Don't all talk at once!

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old September 24th, 2007 #23
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Wink

We'll be discussing THIS BEATING (MUST SEE video!) during the "TNB" section of the program.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old September 24th, 2007 #24
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Well?

Don't all talk at once!
Done. Plugged the show twice. I'll check occasionally until airtime to see if it needs to be reposted.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old September 24th, 2007 #25
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

If its public info they can't touch you. If you give it out and say "Go there and kill them" and someone does, well then you may be held liable and face charges.

Old September 24th, 2007 #26
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO View Post
Done. Plugged the show twice. I'll check occasionally until airtime to see if it needs to be reposted.
Doesn't appear to be any interest at all.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ew-423285.html

Thanks for helpin' out though.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old September 24th, 2007 #27
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:

I've got an insider at one of the local newspapers up here. My insider tells me there will be a few reporters listening to the show tonight.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old September 24th, 2007 #28
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Good. Then they will hear how free people talk.

Old September 24th, 2007 #29
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Jim...I think there's a way for them to "hide" a thread over there, so they don't appear to be little.

It's hard to believe that nobody is viewing that thread!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old September 24th, 2007 #30
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
Good. Then they will hear how free people talk.

Is there anyone available to change the banner up top?

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old September 24th, 2007 #31
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Jim...I think there's a way for them to "hide" a thread over there, so they don't appear to be little.

It's hard to believe that nobody is viewing that thread!
I wouldn't worry too much about the live listener numbers, guys - as long as the shows are archived.
How many people can say they've heard Pierce's ADV's live? I can't, but I have listened to all of them
in archived format. It doesn't matter when people listen, so long as they can listen.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old September 24th, 2007 #32
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Anyone - please feel free to start a Skype chat; Jim isn't sure how.

Old September 24th, 2007 #33
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

I wonder if the buses which ferried the niggers to Jena were equipped with spinning rims?

Old September 24th, 2007 #34
brutus

Quote:
I asked he if I'd be breaking any laws. She told me that she's not an attorney, and that she can't give me legal advice.
You might have posed it as a hypothetical by saying:

"If you were assigned to cover these sorts of things in my area, are there any laws that you're aware of that might subject me to arrest for putting out those telephone numbers over the air?

If she then waffled, and she surely would have, then you could have gently given her a dig questioning her qualifications and ability to do her job.

Fuck those snotty little affirmative action bitches.

Old September 24th, 2007 #35
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Funny how the reporter keeps referring to it as a "fight."

Old September 24th, 2007 #37
Ron Doggett

Hats off to the Patriot Dames, they've got more courage than most. Keep up the good work Ladies. We need more like y'all.

Old September 24th, 2007 #38
Todd in Ohio

http://www.crossandshieldpolice.org/

Cross and Shield
P.O. Box 77433
Columbus, Ohio 43207
(614) 675-1149

Old September 24th, 2007 #39
Flame Baiter
Banned

Hi Patriot Dames!

Looks like you have some of these:

Glad you could be on the show.

Why do I find it so much fun when our enemies call us names? It's just evidence we are getting under the enemy's skin in a big way. It's confirmation we are saying and doing the right things.

At the Kalamazoo rally, VNN'ers were called the "worst of the worst."

Below we're called the "lowest common denominator". Well, whoever wrote that, I'd love to shove you into an oven and turn it on "Clean". If you want the lowest common denominator, go to your jew-boy Jerry Springer and his ghetto nigger audience and guests. They are the lowest common denominator in society, not us. We are trying to improve society.

BTW, not only do we use all the time-honored racial slurs on this site, we have some of our own which are local to this site: Nogs, kikenvermin, and jewsmedia. The "Kwa" doesn't count as a slur, but is none-the-less local to this site as well.

Quote:

"Hi, I understand you are planning to appear on an Internet Radio show, VNN:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=56956

I have to warn you, these people are hard core nazis. Their website, www.vnnforum.com, if full of nazi imagery, racist and anti-semitic slurs and the such. Not only do many on that board say they are neo-nazis, but many say they are outright nazis. They are what your enemies are trying to say you are, but are not.

I feel your appearance on their talk radio show will only be used by those trying to destroy your name and reputation, and hope you reconsider appearing on their show.

If you want to appear on a real talk radio show that does not cater to the lowest denominator, and will give you a solid platform on which you can make your case, please let me know and I will get in touch with my contacts."
Nazi imagery? What Nazi imagery? *Flame Baiter looks over to his avatar* LOL

Old September 24th, 2007 #40
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Great show fellows!

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Thread