https://infogalactic.com/info/Psychological_projection

Old December 10th, 2018 #22
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone White View Post

Consider this passage from the article:

Quote:
Apple was an important Supermicro customer and had planned to order more than 30,000 of its servers in two years for a new global network of data centers.

Does anybody really believe that 30,000 servers could be sitting in Apple's data centers, each trying to communicate with some system in China and that nobody would notice. That not network administrator would detect this behavior?

That is, every single one of those 30,000 systems, and all the Internet Device on the data centers network (routers, switches, bridges, etc) are all counting and recording packets, protocols, addresses.

That all those system would be queried by an SNMP server so the collected data/statistics can be transferred to a central location.

That no network administrator would ever review the SNMP logs and wonder why each of the 30,000 servers are trying to connect to some system in China?

Something is not kosher.

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 12th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

Old December 10th, 2018 #23
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post

Cute Danny, fluff harder, Crowe is lovin' it.

Interesting you made no effort to find a flow in my analysis of the issue at hand.

You just refer to my response to retards criticizing my post, retards who obviously do not understand the topic at hand.

I made the post as simple as possible hoping the retards could understand, but the simplicity still was far beyond their IQ.

But glad to see you using Info Galactic.

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 10th, 2018 at 12:31 PM.

Old December 10th, 2018 #24
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Proof positive that Crowe is a fucking retard.
What I said makes perfect sense. No vulnerability, whether it be hardware or software, is ever intended to be permanent. Certainly not intentional vulnerabilities.

You call the plan dumb, when the ones who conceieved and executed it are 2 SDs higher than you. And you can be sure they got enough data from the vulnerability to be well worth the effort.

But here on VNN we got a big WN hacker who's the supposed expert... By all means, show us how it's done, little p.

Quote:
So all the fluffers that White Night for Crowe now have a unambiguous prime example of Crowe's retardation.
You mean white knight? Nobody is doing that here. Does menstruating intensify your psychosis and dyslexia? Do you start to see and hear things that aren't there?

Quote:
He is sub-Aryan filth that needs to dispatched to some South American colony for Whites that carry inferior DNA..
Psychotic rejects like you should be humanely euthanized.

Quote:
Does anybody really believe that 30,000 servers could be sitting in Apple's data centers, each trying to communicate with some system in China and that nobody would notice. That now network administrator would detect this behavior?
Are you really that dumb, or are you just a belligerent troll?

Who says China can't have a server outside of China.....

Old December 10th, 2018 #25
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
From the above link:

Quote:
Theoretical examples

Projection tends to come to the fore in normal people at times of personal or political crisis[17] but is more commonly found in the neurotic or psychotic[18] in personalities functioning at a primitive level as in narcissistic personality disorder or borderline personality disorder.[19]
Proof positive that "Amerikaner" is a psychotic, narcissistic clown.

This also applies:

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/02/...males.html?m=1

Last edited by Crowe; December 10th, 2018 at 02:53 PM.

Old December 10th, 2018 #26
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner the Trump fluffing retard View Post
It is America telling China its days of thievery are coming to an end.

Old December 10th, 2018 #27
Jeffrey Smither

I always wonder why people prop the chinks up for like they're some superior race. While they might not be dumb as a spic they're still not over the white man. They're also sneaky and have little regards to living things in general and most are ugly with the exception with the likes of Moranbong for example.

Old December 10th, 2018 #28
ToneDeaf

A disgruntled trade-war it is,
not about 'sanctions'
not about 'encryption'
nor 'patents', it's about trade and
'trumped' up charges to hold Meng Wanzhou,
as a political prisoner.
Trudeau is a fool to put Canada in
the middle, jeopardizing Canada.
He should have stayed out of it.
(yes I'm biased- as a Canadian)
It's just going to escalate is all
Your welcome, now u.s owes us Cannuks
a big favor
China bans most iPhone sales and
injunction against Apple

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/10/tech/...ban/index.html

Last edited by ToneDeaf; December 10th, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

Old December 11th, 2018 #29
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The only thing you've demonstrated is that your IQ is too low to conceive that it was never their intention for the chip to remain undetected forever, just long enough gather some useful information. I would say the plan was ultimately successful.

Really just how fucking retarded are you?

That is a woman like non-answer.

The fact is, that magic chip has virtually a 0% chance of collecting "useful information".

There is no such thing as a magic chip that can collect "useful information". That magic chip is under the same scientific and engineering constraints as any other chip. And even if magic chips existed, and could collect "useful information", the Chinese are surely not the innovators of such a magic chip.

What "useful information" do you imagine these magic chips collecting before they were discovered anyway?

The fact is, there is a 0% chance these boards would ever make it into a production environment.

Here just four points in the life cycle of a board that the magic chip would be detected before it ever appeared in a live network environment.

Do you really believe that after the boards were delivered and the board was being brought up, that the hardware engineers doing low level diagnostic, firmware developers, hardware driver developers, operating system developers, and network stack developers, etc that none of them would have noticed the magic chip collecting "useful information" and trying to send it to China?

Therefor, there is virtually a 0% chance of getting past this point in the life cycle of a board.

And even then if it was not detected by "code complete", there would virtually be 0% chance that the testing team would not detected the chip trying to contact China. Think about the testing scripts written to generate network traffic with well defined set of address and ports. When the test completed the script would check that all the traffic collected matched that which was generated. The testing script would have failed and set off alarms when it recorded that the device was trying to contact China with an address and port not appearing in the testing script.

Again, there is virtually a 0% chance of getting past this point in the life cycle of a board.

And since the devices being built were to be part of a server farm, they would have included virtual machine (VM) and/or Container related technologies. You really thing that none of the engineers implementing these technologies would never have detected the magic chip using and address and port trying to connect to China? Since VM and Containers on the same device communicate strictly through virtual networks, developers of these system technologies pay close attention to network traffic that is appearing on a specific machine.

And again, there is virtually a 0% chance of getting past this point in the life cycle of a board.

And after thousands of the systems with the magic chip are delivered to the server farm and a prototype test environment is brought up, you really think that the team responsible for the prototype network environment will never detect thousand of system trying to connect to China?

And yet again, there is virtually a 0% of getting past this point in the life cycle of a board.

So there virtually a 100% chance the magic chip would have been detected long before it ever appeared in a production environment, meaning that there is 0% chance the magic would ever have a chance to collect "useful information".

Therefor, I demonstrated that your claim is extremely stupid.

Therefor I demonstrated yet again that you are a retard.

Yet again, I have demonstrated that you bloviated about things you know nothing about.

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 12th, 2018 at 01:31 AM.

Old December 11th, 2018 #30
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negros are apes View Post
Amerikaner the Trump fluffing retard

Oh, my feelings are hurt, a retard called me a retard.

Sure, I am a retard.

You and crowe can tell each other that I am a retard during the circle jerks if it makes the pleasure more intense.

And no problem calling me a Trump fluffer. My comments about Trump are here for anybody to read.

If being accused of fluffing a man that is 3SD more intelligent and vastly more successful than the man you fluff, crowe, is something you can live with, then I can to.

Old December 11th, 2018 #31
Crowe

Quote:
Therefor, I demonstrated that your claim is extremely stupid.

Therefor I demonstrated yet again that you are a retard.

Yet again, I have demonstrated that you bloviated about things you know nothing about.
You're not an expert. You didn't even read the article, apparently.

Quote:
Officials familiar with the investigation say the primary role of implants such as these is to open doors that other attackers can go through. “Hardware attacks are about access,” as one former senior official puts it. In simplified terms, the implants on Supermicro hardware manipulated the core operating instructions that tell the server what to do as data move across a motherboard, two people familiar with the chips’ operation say. This happened at a crucial moment, as small bits of the operating system were being stored in the board’s temporary memory en route to the server’s central processor, the CPU. The implant was placed on the board in a way that allowed it to effectively edit this information queue, injecting its own code or altering the order of the instructions the CPU was meant to follow. Deviously small changes could create disastrous effects.

Since the implants were small, the amount of code they contained was small as well. But they were capable of doing two very important things: telling the device to communicate with one of several anonymous computers elsewhere on the internet that were loaded with more complex code; and preparing the device’s operating system to accept this new code. The illicit chips could do all this because they were connected to the baseboard management controller, a kind of superchip that administrators use to remotely log in to problematic servers, giving them access to the most sensitive code even on machines that have crashed or are turned off.

This system could let the attackers alter how the device functioned, line by line, however they wanted, leaving no one the wiser. To understand the power that would give them, take this hypothetical example: Somewhere in the Linux operating system, which runs in many servers, is code that authorizes a user by verifying a typed password against a stored encrypted one. An implanted chip can alter part of that code so the server won’t check for a password—and presto! A secure machine is open to any and all users. A chip can also steal encryption keys for secure communications, block security updates that would neutralize the attack, and open up new pathways to the internet. Should some anomaly be noticed, it would likely be cast as an unexplained oddity. “The hardware opens whatever door it wants,” says Joe FitzPatrick, founder of Hardware Security Resources LLC, a company that trains cybersecurity professionals in hardware hacking techniques.
These methods work, or nobody would be wasting their time doing it.

But for you, this appears to be some sorta conspiracy theory that's as retarded and nutty as "Sandy Hook was a false flag".

Yeah, the CIA totally framed China here......

State your credentials that makes you more of an expert than Joe Fitzpatrick.

Old December 11th, 2018 #32
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Quote:
The only thing you've demonstrated is that your IQ is too low to conceive that it was never their intention for the chip to remain undetected forever, just long enough gather some useful information. I would say the plan was ultimately successful.

Now what the intelligent observer will note is that Crowe's claims that some the magic chip is collecting "useful information" and that it was "ultimately successful" is not unlike is claims about magic jews controlling everything, everywhere, every time.

Crowe's low IQ prevents him from understanding the nature of the technology involved in the magic chip just as it prevents him from understanding the true nature of the kike.

Old December 11th, 2018 #33
Crowe

Quote:
Now what the intelligent observer will note is that Crowe's claims that some the magic chip is collecting "useful information" and that it was "ultimately successful" is not unlike is claims about magic jews controlling everything, everywhere, every time.
Actual security experts, not self-appointed ones, seem to agree that what you call "magic chips", not only exist, but have been implemented.

Accusing others of "bloviating", is just you projecting yet again.

Old December 11th, 2018 #34
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Har har har ...the stink of rotten vagina on VNNF

Crowe, it's obvious that this little p's brain was blown apart by a few derisive comments thrown her way a few weeks ago on VNN forum (I remember the thread), the kind of stuff you and I would have forgotten about already. Because we are men, and sane. She hasn't been the same since, and this cunty vindictiveness she's showing towards you demonstrates that she is not a 'superior' intellect in spite of all her verbosity but a failed one. A loser, a nut.

You 'got' to her.

With a few simple words you reached inside her mind took whatever self esteem she had left after the trials of her obviously miserable life and bitch slapped her from one end of the forum to the other with it.

You violated her and she's not going to let it go brother.

There's only one thing you can do in a case like this ...

Old December 11th, 2018 #35
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking well ...

Crowe, she wants your cock. Find her, fuck her crosseyed and leave her laying on the floor. I'm sure someone reading this has some info on her. I might want to visit this little whore myself, so dont be selfish.

Old December 11th, 2018 #36
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Crowe, she wants your cock. Find her, fuck her crosseyed and leave her laying on the floor. I'm sure someone reading this has some info on her. I might want to visit this little whore myself, so dont be selfish.
What a level on a White Nationalist forum, with friends like this you don't need enemies.

Be careful where you push into, it may be a converted one.

Old December 11th, 2018 #37
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
As long as its White, and not post-menopausal. The good news is, we see healthy menustral cycles on display, regularly, on VNN.

Gotta be careful though, she might be a freak. One of those little sluts that wants you to choke her. Once you start, it might be kinda hard to stop.

Old December 11th, 2018 #38
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Be careful where you push into, it may be a converted one.
I think Jeff is the only one here who might mistankingly push into a surgically inverted scrodum. Pretty sure the rest of us know what a real one looks like. !

Old December 11th, 2018 #39
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
As long as its White, and not post-menopausal. The good news is, we see healthy menustral cycles on display, regularly, on VNN.

Gotta be careful though, she might be a freak. One of those little sluts that wants you to choke her. Once you start, it might be kinda hard to stop.
I don't find that gook attractive at all. She doesn't look like a Moranbong girl I'd bang like I would Jo Kuk-hyang.

Old December 11th, 2018 #40
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
trade-war it is,
Trudeau is a fool to put Canada in
the middle, jeopardizing Canada.
He should have stayed out of it.
(yes I'm biased- as a Canadian)
It's just going to escalate is all
Your welcome, now u.s owes us Cannuks
a big favor
China bans most iPhone sales and
injunction against Apple

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/10/tech/...ban/index.html

Just great ! (sarcasm)
Former Canadian diplomat missing in China.
Asia senior adviser Michael Kovrig has been detained.
Thanks for nothing u.s., you owe Canada big time
"manufacturing" crises, and the methodologies it deploys in gathering its research">ICG
. . . and so it begins

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...Top+Stories%29

Tags
chinks, huawei

Thread