VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2017 #1
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Default Korea's gooks before Aryan Colonialism

Korea before Kim's crazy clan: Photos taken more than a century ago show the north and south living in peace without the threat of nuclear war and before Pyongyang's brutal dynasty of dictators

The title of the article should be: "Korea before Aryan Colonialism: Photos taken more than a century ago show Korea prior to appropriating Aryan culture and civilization."

Those claimed 5 extra IQ points do not mean shit.

Those 5 extra IQ points have not motivated a single gook or chink or jap to defend the race that civilized them, the Aryan race.

The prospect of inferior mongos reverse colonizing and taken control of Aryan lands is immoral.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb

Old September 20th, 2017 #2
Marco Polo
chinkologist

It is beyond absurd how an arrogant chink in Shanghai will brag how it was the chinks gave the gooks and japs their culture and civilization.

While the chink stands in a modern city in which the Aryan created 99% of what surrounds the chink.

And it is even more absurd when the chinks accuses the gooks and japs of "stealing" chink technology and architecture prior to the modern era considering the chink has stolen more from the Aryan then could ever possibly be counted.

The whines out "appropriation" as he steals your patents, copyrights, intellectual property ...

Old September 20th, 2017 #3
Jeffrey Smither

The problem we have with Korea today is the result of the ALLies winning World War 2 and deciding to split them up which let Russia impose communism.

The country should have never been divided. Fine kicking the Japs out since they oppressed them but totally stupid to split it in half.

Old September 20th, 2017 #4
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The problem we have with Korea today is the result of the ALLies winning World War 2 and deciding to split them up which let Russia impose communism.

The country should have never been divided. Fine kicking the Japs out since they oppressed them but totally stupid to split it in half.

Typical VNN echo chamber post with the obligatory complementary virtue thumbs.

The point of the OP was to demonstrate how every single subhuman, even those with high IQs, have benefitted from Aryan Colonialism beyond anything their ancestors would have ever imagined. The positives of the Aryan modernization and enlightenment project for the subhumans were so far beyond any negatives, the fact the negative are even thought about, much less made the ONLY aspect of Aryan Colonialism that is discussed today, proves the kikes are using it as a weapon against Aryans.

Russia did not impose communism, it is more accurate to say the Soviet Union did.

Berlin, Germany and Europe itself should have never been divided after WW2. But just like Korea they were.

Furthermore, all those Asian countries should not have been incorporated into the Soviet Union. Just like Tibet, Xinjiang, significant part of Mongolia, among others regions and Manchuria should not have be incorporated into China and call "Autonomous regions", but they were.

After Korea was divided, right or wrong, how many Russians versus chinks have died in Korean defending the division of Korea?

A key point here is that Berlin, Germany and Europe were eventually reunified. And the former Soviet Republics gained independence.

What are the chances that Tibet, Xinjiang, "inner" Mongolia, and Manchuria will ever get their independence from the chinks?

North Korea could be unified with South Korea if the chinks were not using North Korea as a weapon to threaten America with.

Last edited by Marco Polo; September 21st, 2017 at 12:11 AM.

Old September 21st, 2017 #5
Saxoner

I lived/stationed there, near the DMZ, for a year and a half. Koreans are definitely NOT like us. It was awful. They were, on average from what I saw, not genuine.

Old September 21st, 2017 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxoner View Post
I lived/stationed there, near the DMZ, for a year and a half. Koreans are definitely NOT like us. It was awful. They were, on average from what I saw, not genuine.
I agree. Everyone likes to pump Asians up, but in reality they still are not like us.

Sure they're smarter than spics for example, but they're still not Germanic, white etc. and still have primitive ways as well like eating dogs and shit.

I'm not saying oriental people are stupid, many are not but they're not on the same level of smarts as the Aryan. Sure many of the KWA's whites are dumb as rocks but that is thanks to the terrible education system in the KWA and the televitz. It's not as bad in Europe countries.

Old September 21st, 2017 #7
Pale Ghoul

They look dark as fuck in these pics. Nothing like the skin whitened kpop stars we see today. This is Koreans in their pure form. They look like total subhumans.

Old September 21st, 2017 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
They look dark as fuck in these pics. Nothing like the skin whitened kpop stars we see today. This is Koreans in their pure form. They look like total subhumans.
There are a few cute Japs and Koreans with lighter skin though. Like Airirang News has some cute anchors such as this one, but they're still not white.

https://www.instagram.com/jenmoon_00/

Old September 21st, 2017 #9
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
There are a few cute Japs and Koreans with lighter skin though. Like Airirang News has some cute anchors such as this one, but they're still not white.

https://www.instagram.com/jenmoon_00/
There is plenty of pakis with super white skin as well. Of course it doesn't make them white. I'm just saying the norm is actually pretty dark skin in Korea and Japan. The ones with light skin tend to be heavily favored for celebrity roles giving the general western public the false notion most have light skin like that when they actually dont.

Old September 21st, 2017 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
There is plenty of pakis with super white skin as well. Of course it doesn't make them white. I'm just saying the norm is actually pretty dark skin in Korea and Japan. The ones with light skin tend to be heavily favored for celebrity roles giving the general western public the false notion most have light skin like that when they actually dont.
Also, makeup and lighting can make skin look a lot more pale too.

I dunno if you have children but how would you feel if you had a son who went out with a Jap, chink, or Korean?

Old September 21st, 2017 #11
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Also, makeup and lighting can make skin look a lot more pale too.

I dunno if you have children but how would you feel if you had a son who went out with a Jap, chink, or Korean?

Disgusted. I would not allow it.

And yes make up does make a huge difference. I have a chinese made smart phone and the selfie camera has a filter on it that makes you considerably paler. Chinese use all these phone filters that turn them pale. But such filters have no market in the west coz we are already pale. When I used it I looked like a literal transparent ghost. Funny shit.

Old September 21st, 2017 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Disgusted. I would not allow it.

And yes make up does make a huge difference. I have a chinese made smart phone and the selfie camera has a filter on it that makes you considerably paler. Chinese use all these phone filters that turn them pale. But such filters have no market in the west coz we are already pale. When I used it I looked like a literal transparent ghost. Funny shit.
I use Samsung phones (Korean) and always notice how in general photos come out brighter. Also most smartphones have features on them for taking photos of people to make the photo look better.

Same thing in the west too though with Hispanic and nig celebs and news anchors they make it look like their skin is more pale.

Also, notice with mugshots of spics how the media makes the images more bright to make them to be white. Hell many even call spic criminals whites.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #13
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:

Would you believe this picture?

Old September 23rd, 2017 #14
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
This. Koreans are a very ugly bunch of people. They are considered the best looking East Asians, but the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

I think Koreans have a "disturbing" phenotype. Their facial structure and eye shape makes them look like a race from another planet.

http://i49.tinypic.com/10di1pt.jpg

Old September 23rd, 2017 #15
White Brazilian Boy

Marco Polo, stop acting like an afrocentrist. You act exacly like them: claiming that the achievement of other races are in fact a "creation of white people".

I have seen this all the time in Stormfront. People claming that Nordid people created all civilizations of the globe: China, Japan (Jomon), Greece and Rome (they were Meds), etc.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #16
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
I agree. Everyone likes to pump Asians up, but in reality they still are not like us.

Sure they're smarter than spics for example, but they're still not Germanic, white etc. and still have primitive ways as well like eating dogs and shit.

I'm not saying oriental people are stupid, many are not but they're not on the same level of smarts as the Aryan. Sure many of the KWA's whites are dumb as rocks but that is thanks to the terrible education system in the KWA and the televitz. It's not as bad in Europe countries.
The average person (wheter he is white, yellow or jew) is just... average in inteligence.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
The average person (wheter he is white, yellow or jew) is just... average in inteligence.
The typical white including most of us on here are still more intelligent than the typical chink or spic though.

Old September 24th, 2017 #18
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:
This. Koreans are a very ugly bunch of people. They are considered the best looking East Asians, but the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

I think Koreans have a "disturbing" phenotype. Their facial structure and eye shape makes them look like a race from another planet.

http://i49.tinypic.com/10di1pt.jpg
Try this video, a man is Korean, a woman is Finnish

Old September 24th, 2017 #19
White Brazilian Boy

He is ugly and she is 8/10 in my opinion.

Old September 24th, 2017 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
He is ugly and she is 8/10 in my opinion.
I'd say 6 or 7 out of ten at the tops.

There are a few cute looking Jap and Korean women but most only look that way because they're super skinny.

I pointed in another thread about K Pop and some of the media anchors on Airirang news are cute like Jen Moon, but many also have cosmetic surgery as well

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shri...83/10d7bac.jpg

Tags
chinks

Thread