Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Scandinavia
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 28th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Multicultural Sweden: African man sexually molests dozens of young boys and girls in public, says it's perfectly normal in his culture.

Multicultural Sweden: African man sexually molests dozens of young boys and girls in public, says it's perfectly normal in his culture. Offended by repeated arrests and convictions, claims it's "Sweden's Fault." (Still hasn't been jailed.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Translation
For the third time in six months the man accused of sexual molestation in Kristianstad district court. He has so far been able to escape punishment

A 29-year-old Eritrean citizen has the past year, sexually molesting a very large number of children and young people in Bromley and Kristianstad. He maintains that its behavior is normal in his culture and that it is Sweden and the Swedes' fault that he committed the crimes.

For the third time in less than six months prosecuted 29-year-old of sexual molestation against a number of young girls. In July and December last year, he was sentenced to an additional ten molestation of a similar nature.

According to the indictment, it was just a few hours after the man was released from custody later that he again began to molest children in public places.

Most victims are young girls who have been victims of kissing and fondling the breasts and genitals. Even boys have suffered - such as a six year old boy as the man lifted up and sexually fondled on the butt while he kissed him on the face.

- I do not like boys, I love boys! exclaimed 29-year-old on another occasion when he was confronted with having tried to drag away two little boys by lifting them up into the armpits.

When he was taken away from the crime scene, he pulled down his pants and showed his genitals to the female police and proclaimed that "the woman was created for man."

Human punishment
That man has been able to continue to systematically sexually terrorize children in Bromley has to do with the referee Johan Mannergren has condemned the so-called humane punishment. When 29-year-old first sentenced in July, he came away with probation. In December, he was sentenced admittedly to four months in prison, but judges have not been enforced since the husband has stayed away from Probation.

Many locals are outraged judicial laxity. Bromöllabon Joachim Persson arranged just before Christmas rally "Keep our children safe," which brought together around 200 people in a protest against the justice system lets sexförbrytaren run wild.

Sweden error
In an opinion piece in Kristianstadsbladet Persson points out that 29-year-old claims that it is "Sweden's wrong," he molest children and that it is a perfectly normal behavior in his culture.

In previous trials describe the man that he feels offended by how he was treated in Sweden.

"He has been coming to Sweden as part of the UN's refugee quota but he does not think he has become respected. His human rights have been violated many times in Bromley, "reads the judgment.

Quote:
För tredje gången på mindre än ett halvår åtalas 29-åringen för sexuella ofredanden mot en rad unga flickor. I juli och december förra året dömdes han för ytterligare ett tiotal ofredanden av liknande art.

Enligt åtalet gick det bara några timmar från det att mannen senast släpptes ur häktet till att han på nytt började antasta barn på offentliga platser.

De flesta offren är unga flickor som blivit utsatta för kyssar och smekningar mot bröst och underliv. Men även pojkar har drabbats – exempelvis en sexårig pojke som mannen lyfte upp och sexuellt smekte på rumpan medan han kysste honom i ansiktet.

– I don’t lika boys, I love boys! utbrast 29-åringen vid ett annat tillfälle när han konfronterades med att ha försökt släpa iväg två små pojkar genom att lyfta upp dem i armhålorna.

När han fördes iväg från brottsplatsen drog han ned sina byxor och visade sitt könsorgan för den kvinnliga polisen och proklamerade att ”kvinnan är skapad för mannen”.

Humana straff

Att mannen har kunnat fortsätta att systematiskt sexuellt terrorisera barn i Bromölla har att göra med att domaren Johan Mannergren har dömt ut så kallade humana straff. När 29-åringen först dömdes i juli kom han undan med skyddstillsyn. I december dömdes han visserligen till fyra månaders fängelse, men domarna har inte kunnat verkställas eftersom mannen har hållit sig undan Frivården.

Många lokalbor är upprörda över rättsväsendets slapphet. Bromöllabon Joachim Persson arrangerade strax före jul manifestationen ”Håll våra barn säkra”, som samlade cirka 200 personer i en protest mot att rättssystemet låter sexförbrytaren härja fritt.

Sveriges fel

I en debattartikel i Kristianstadsbladet påpekar Persson att 29-åringen påstår att det är ”Sveriges fel” att han antastar barn och att det är ett helt normalt beteende i hans kultur.

Under tidigare rättegångar beskriver mannen att han känner sig kränkt över hur han behandlas i Sverige.

”Han har fått komma till Sverige som en del av FN:s flyktingkvot men han tycker inte att han har blivit respekterad. Hans mänskliga rättigheter har kränkts många gånger i Bromölla”, står det i domen.
read full article at source: http://www.friatider.se/sveriges-fel...ttackerar-barn

Old January 28th, 2014 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I don't read Swedish. Sorry.

Old January 28th, 2014 #3
varg

Yes you should have given me a chance to fix it.

Old January 29th, 2014 #4
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post African Immigrant sexually assaults dozens of children in Sweden, claims it is normal in his culture

African Immigrant sexually assaults dozens of children in Sweden, claims it is normal in his culture

From Fri-Tider.SE (In Swedish)

A 29 year old immigrant from Eritrea has been convicted of sexually assaulting over a dozen children in Bromley and Kristianstad. He faces charges of assaulting many more. He claims the assaults are perfectly normal in his culture and that it is racist to prosecute him.

The immigrant was allowed to move to Sweden as part of a refugee quota requested by the United Nations. He has been sexually terrorized a community, grabbing male and female children and fondling them. The victims have been as young as six. Many of the attacks have been in very public areas. He is back in court for the third time in less than six moths to face his third set of charges.

During one arrest, he pulled his pants down and asked a female officer to have sex with him. He was first convicted of sexually attacking ten children and only received probation. When he went to court on a second batch of charges, he was sentenced to four months in prison, but has not actually served any time yet.

The communities that the immigrant molester is terrorizing are outraged. Right before Christmas, 200 people held a rally to demand that something be done about the perpetrator.

Locals rally to demand that the courts do something about the serial child molester from Eritrea.

read full article at source: http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...n-his-culture/

Old January 29th, 2014 #5
Prairie Guy

They don't need a rally they need to kill the bastard.

Old January 29th, 2014 #6
White Winger

Finally! A nigger that ADMITS this TNB shit about rape in nigger land!!!! He should be held up as an example to what EVERY nigger "male" has in their DNA,and every White,male as well as female,should be taught this!!!!

Last edited by White Winger; January 30th, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

Old January 29th, 2014 #7
Karl LaForce

Default A race to extinction

I think that Little Britain, Sweden, and the Netherlands are in a race to become the first non-White country in Europe. France is bad, but it is also huge. These countries with small foot prints will fall first. Their fallen examples will harden the spines of some.

Old January 29th, 2014 #8
Clancy

Thread