VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 29th, 2013 #101
M. Gerard

Good points. However, Zimmerman got let off.

You don't have to know who someone is to know his race. We are not that mongrelized, yet.

Old August 30th, 2013 #102
stray_slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Take it easy.

There has been a lot of confusion over Jones's racial status. If you have data confirming he is 100% White--then post it. I was under the impression he was a mulatto/mud or a half breed of some description.
What gave you that impression? I don't see the confusion. I see a few fools ignoring reality and creating a fervor in their own minds and feeding off each other's bullshit. It makes you look stupid at best and deceitful at worst. If you have data confirming he isn't White--then post it. Don't play dumb with me.

Most mulattos look like the other mulatto in the shooting - they look like niggers. This kid looks like an ugly White kid with lighter skin than most mulattos, finer hair, but a broad nose. At first glance he doesn't look like a nigger, he looks mostly White, so the burden is on YOU to prove he's a nigger.

Old August 30th, 2013 #103
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray_slacker View Post
What gave you that impression?
The picture clearly give the impression, as so the his behavior and choices of friends.
The media's reporting confirms the impression.

Quote:
I don't see the confusion.
Though it may may be the case that he is White, there is certainly room for "confusion".

Quote:
I see a few fools ignoring reality ... and creating a fervor in their own minds and feeding off each other's bullshit.
There is no fervor here with regards to the race of Jones. He is either part nigger or he is an unusual looking White teen that associates with worthless niggers. If the later is true , it is likely because the jew entertainment industry has glamorized nigger culture and being an unusual looking White he perceived the road to being cool and socially accepted was traveled by socializing and emulating niggers. Like a fat ugly White girl.

Quote:
It makes you look stupid at best and deceitful at worst.
No it doesn't. Nobody here seems to be saying that he is definitely White. Unlike the "liberals" WN encourage DNA testing and would accept the results. That is unlike much of America who would accept "self-identify" and would claim race does not exist and science has proven race does not exist.

For WN race is scientific issue that is fixed, not a political issue in which race can vary depending political context/perspective on any given event and time OR does not exist.

Quote:
If you have data confirming he isn't White--then post it. Don't play dumb with me.
The evidence is posted, the picture. The lack of evidence from the "media" is also a form of evidence. They "media" has

Quote:
Most mulattos look like the other mulatto in the shooting - they look like niggers.
Like you said, "most". There are likely some mulattos that would visually be perceived of as White by man WN. Mulatto-ism is a continues spectrum.

Quote:
This kid looks like an ugly White kid with lighter skin than most mulattos, finer hair, but a broad nose.
In that sentence you are confirming he may be a nigger. Invert/modify some of what you said: He is a un-ungly nigger kid, darker skin than most Whites, hair cropped shorter and broader nose than most White teens.

He may keep his hair short because it looks ugly being mixed hair-afro. If it was a little longer, a more accurate appraisal could be made.

Quote:
At first glance he doesn't look like a nigger, he looks mostly White,
That is your appraisal. Others believe "at first glance" he looks black, meaning not pure White. But yes, compared to a pure blood nigger, he looks mostly White.

Quote:
... so the burden is on YOU to prove he's a nigger.
WN have a high level credibility, unlike the "media", there is not need prove an opinion. Others are free to have their opinion. WN website will not delete your post of having you opinion.

Old September 11th, 2013 #104
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

THE SIGNIFICANT DETAIL DISTRICT ATTORNEY CLAIMS MEDIA MISREPORTED IN STORY OF MURDERED

It seem the jew media really believes Jones is not a nigger, that is why they continue to falsely report that Jones admitted to pulling the trigger. A local reporter, district attorney, and deputies say Jones denied pulling the trigger.

Quote:
The district attorney in Stephens County, Okla., says a very significant detail in the story of murdered Australian student Chris Lane has been misreported by a number of media outlets, including the Associated Press, CBS News and the Daily Mail. TheBlaze also reported the quote using Associated Press information.

Various media sources quoted 17-year-old suspect Michael Jones as saying, “I pulled the trigger” during his bail hearing on Tuesday. But Duncan Banner reporter Mike Smith reported the quote as “I didn’t pull the trigger.” Obviously, the two statements are only slightly different, but mean drastically different things.

Jones has been charged with using a vehicle to facilitate the discharge of a weapon and accessory after the fact of murder in the first degree. His accomplices, James Edwards, 15, and Chancy Luna, 16, have both been charged with first degree murder.

Smith reportedly told Mediaite the the quote he used was accurate, insinuating that the mainstream media got the story wrong. He said he was “standing right there” and District Attorney Jason Hicks was “even closer.”

Hicks also told the website that Smith’s account was correct and Jones did in fact say “I didn’t pull the trigger” at his bail hearing.

“I was standing right next to him, Mike Smith was standing right next to him, a whole bunch of deputies heard him,” he said. ‘The judge stopped him and told him ‘You’re here [to] set a bond, and that’s it.”

The district attorney said he would have “immediately stopped the proceeding” and “filed a murder one charge” if Jones really said he pulled the trigger.

Responding to reports of racist tweets found on the suspects’ social media pages, Hicks said there is no evidence to indicate that Chris Lane was murdered because he was white.

“I don’t see anything there,” he said, later adding, “Our focus is on making sure that we get justice for Christopher Lane.”

The Daily Mail’s Rachel Quigley told Mediaite that she took the seemingly erroneous quote from the AP version of the story. However, CBS News’ Iris Carreras seemingly doubled down, saying the “right quote is ‘I pulled the trigger.’”

Old September 11th, 2013 #105
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Parents of 'bored' teens who 'shot Australian baseball star' weep in court and maintain sons' innocence as friends claim teens were trying to get into notorious Crips gang

Here is another picture of the niggerish Jones.

Quote:
Jones' parents and pregnant girlfriend were in court on Tuesday
There are many reports that Jones' parents were in court, but there seem to be no picture of them. They have become mystery parents like George Zimmerman's mother.

On the other hand, there a numerous pictures of Luna's White mother and Edwards' nigger fambly.

It seems Luna's White mother was married to a White male whom she had two children with before getting a divorce and getting impregnated by Luna's nigger father. Seems the White ex-husband opted the nigger boy.

Old September 11th, 2013 #106
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lightbulb

Oh, they were trying to get into the "Crips" (for mentally crippled) gang, eh. Well, that changes everything! Let's let em go!

Old January 20th, 2014 #107
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

'He was screaming'. Chilling new details of moment when Australian student Chris Lane, 22, was shot in thrill killing

Old January 20th, 2014 #108
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Darkness in August

Vanity Fair's attempt at damage control.

Quote:
Duncan, Oklahoma, takes pride in its homespun image and churchgoing values—though, like many American towns, its soul has been swallowed by chain stores and fast-food restaurants. The old Rock Island tracks literally divide the haves and have-nots, in an increasingly unbridgeable split. Buzz Bissinger discovers how a killing crossed that line, on August 16, laying bare the desperation of three young lives, and ending a fourth.
If a kike has been murdered, would Buzz Bissinger be blaming "chain stores and fast-food restaurants" or "haves and have-nots" or "an increasingly unbridgeable split" or "desperation of three young lives"?

Fuck this filthy jew and jewtrix narrative.

Quote:
Jim and Jerry walked over to the donkey. She was dead. Blood was still seeping out of seven holes in a circumference of about 8 to 10 inches right behind the left front leg. They could tell from the wounds she had been hit by buckshot. Jim called the police about 8:10 A.M. It didn’t take long to conclude that the donkey had been shot from a car driving down Camelback, just as it didn’t take long to conclude that she had been shot only for the thrill of killing an innocent creature.

And that made no sense unless measured by the sheer maliciousness of the act. But nothing about August 16 would make sense; the day, as it unfolded, would become only more inexplicable and horrifying. There are questions that may never be answered.
The the kike is laying the groundwork to "prove" that the "thrill" killing of the donkey is exactly how to describe niggers killing a Human.

Quote:

It was a common complaint that if you were a teenager there wasn’t a lot to do in Duncan beyond a skating rink, a bowling alley, and a teen club.

Teenagers punctuated the boredom the way teenagers in any American town punctuate the boredom:

Now the filthy kike is promoting the "bored youth" theory behind the killing.

Quote:

Rumors ran over the summer that a “burn book” had made the rounds in which at least one teenager, with anonymity and great accuracy, had made an inventory of who was sleeping with whom. Names were named, not just in high school but among adults as well, with special note given, it was said, to white females who had an appetite for black males on the southeast side of town. The very notion was apparently taboo, as was the multicultural example set by a white couple who adopted several bi-racial children. Some people falsely assumed the wife had been cheating on her husband because the idea of whites adopting a bi-racial child was inconceivable.

So, here we have story about sub-human niggers killing a White male, but the filthy kike has at this point introduced rumors and/or examples White "racism".

Now the filthy kike is about to unload he jew hatred claiming several incidents of White-on-nigger "racism". Maybe the kike is going to build case the reason the "bored" niggers "randomly" murder Christopher Lane was because of bad Karma created by the town's Whites.

Quote:
As with a lot of places, Duncan’s prejudices were not necessarily hard and fast. Different ethnic groups did mix in the high school, and Duncan’s mayor was black. But you could hear the term “nigger knocking” spoken unself-consciously (so the kike heard this himself?), a reference to the game in which a white kid knocked on the door of an African-American family and then ran. Questions were still raised about the five (sub-humans) Duncan High football players charged in 2001 with raping a 14-year-old female student, whether they would have been convicted had they been white. (Four of the players were black and one was Hispanic. Three were convicted. The victim was Native American. (Did the girl look injun or did they think she was White?)) Robert Yates (how old is this guy? How many years ago did it happen?), a barber over at Spyked on Highway 81, still remembered the black kid in high school who had reached down to get the scooper after it had fallen into a container of ice cream at a social and the white adult grabbing his wrist and saying, “Get your damn monkey hand out of the ice cream.”

The way Yates saw it, there was still a lot of racism in town and people who said there wasn’t were fooling themselves. He pointed to his own business: the more diverse his clientele, the fewer his white customers.

No shit asshole. More sub-humans mean less Whites.

The people of Duncan could act with beautiful hearts, as they did last May, sending multiple volunteer crews when the Oklahoma town of Moore, 75 miles to the north, was decimated by a tornado. But there was an undertow in the community and surrounding county, a simmering violence that did not explode very frequently but was horrific when it did. More often than not, it involved the young.

Here the kike making the case the violence associated with "the young" is common, so it was to be excepted that nigger "youth" would "randomly" kill a White.

In the early-morning hours of June 10 in Duncan, 16-year-old Michael Ray, disconsolate that his 14-year-old girlfriend, Alyssa Wiles, had dumped him, broke through the back door of her home and stabbed her to death with the knife he was carrying, according to the police, who said he also stationed a 14-year-old friend outside to alert him if her parents or anyone else came to the house. (Ray has pleaded not guilty.)

Five months before that, in January of 2013, a home invasion had taken place in nearby Comanche. According to police, two men shot Mark Roebuck twice, bound his wife, robbed the safe, and then shot Roebuck again on the way out. Roebuck survived; two suspects were later arrested and are awaiting trial.

In June 2012, in neighboring Velma, a 16-year-old girl, Braylee Henry, had gone into the Tee Pee Totem convenience store to get a soda. She encountered Miles Bench, a 21-year-old man who worked there. Bench, apparently infatuated with Henry, allegedly beat her to death with a blunt instrument, dumped her body, and then was arrested driving her car. (Bench has pleaded not guilty.)

People in Duncan and surrounding towns were shocked by the brutality of such crimes. They responded with admirable largesse for the families of the victims. But the crimes were passed off as aberrational blips. On the morning of August 16, nobody thought violent crime was trending up. (So the kike is trying to imply that crime was trending up.)
Ok, so at this point filthy kike has told us that the town has a long history of violence, White-on-nigger "racism" and boredom. We are about 30% in the article, where could this filthy kike be taking us?

No time to finish the article ...

Last edited by Tintin; January 20th, 2014 at 05:59 AM.

Old January 20th, 2014 #109
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

There still seems to be no pictures of Michael Jones parents even though there are numerous pictures of the other two murder's parents and pictures of the victims parents.

Is Okla. Baseball Player Killer’s Wheelman Michael Jones Half Black?

Black plus White = ?

Last edited by Tintin; January 20th, 2014 at 08:52 AM.

Old March 22nd, 2014 #110
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Update: suspects plead not guilty.
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/03/20/ok...ralian-athlete

Of course, since the victim is White and the suspects are not, no mention of the racial aspect by the media. 100% sure they would play all the race cards had the races of the victim and suspects been reversed, like in the George Zimmerman or Michael Dunn case.

[Edit]
To be fair, the LFP did allow me and one Matt Hicks leave politically incorrect, even outright racist comments here http://www.lfpress.com/2013/08/23/ch...ma-not-talking

Last edited by Tomasz Winnicki; March 22nd, 2014 at 01:27 PM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #111
robertyates7

Default You people have some serious issues

I noticed my name came up in this forum, I read some of your comments it is apparent you folks have some serious issues. Can you not get a girlfriend or find another hobby other then spreading your hate filled racist rants?
And just to let you all know so the debate can end Michael Jones is as white as any kid you will ever see. So this crime was not carried out because the boys are all black like you would like to think. It actually had nothing to do with race and everything to do with kids making bad choices. And that can happen to anyone at anytime regardless of race, your own children might comment a crime someday or kill what will you blame it on then? Black & Jews??? It would serve everyone one of you right for your children to have interracial marriages. What would you do then? Hate your children and grandchildren? I feel very sad for you folks I really do.

And just so there is no doubt who I am.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...1&ref=bookmark

Buzz Bissinger did you have to make any friends, or allies, in Duncan?

I did make a friend. He had been quoted previously, in the Daily News. At this point in time, you can tell who could be a real help, and that person was Robert Yates. He was a barber in town. I had a sense about him. I probably saw him on at least a half dozen occasions. I went to dinner with him, I met his brother, his son, we went to a high school football game together—just because I really liked him. He was very honest and smart and had a good perception of the town, and he was willing to share that with me. He took me on a three-hour tour of the town. He was instrumental.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/dai...ehab-interview

Tags
australia, black on white violence, chris lane, niggers, oklahoma

Thread