VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default 14 JUN 08 Letter to Daniel

14 JUN 08

Hail Daniel! Many thanks for your letter of 5 JUN 08 & "Valhalla-Bound." Great work! In regard to work, I recall Cecil Rhodes' saying: "So little time, so much to do (on behalf of Zionist power& profit)." I hope you can meet all the deadlines & cover all the bases you've mapped out. Good luck.

As for "walking the line of the permissible," we hope that ZOG doesn't move the line without giving adequate warning, for its ADL commissars are pushing, successfully, to equate thought with crime, as in Orwell's "1984" thoughtcrime offenses. If one is White, one's parents were obvious thought-criminals, according to ADL downloads. The burden of proof is falling upon the accused under ZOG. In Kosher Canuckistan alias Canada, the accusation itself constitutes 'proof' of guilt & "Truth is no defense." That statement appeared on official trial transcripts I've seen. To me, such a credo is unbelievable, but not to sheeple, i.e. Goyim, apparently. Hitler warned that "The more we hear of 'human rights,' the fewer rights there will be." As Orwell wrote, "Some are 'more equal' than others." The danger is that ZOG will deem the mere expression of thoughts which ZOG hates to be "hate crimes," as is the case in Zionist Canada. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse," we are told, so we are potential victims of secret &/or impromptu laws, & those zoggies who interpret them. Hence, fictional descriptions of possible futures may be deemed to advocate "terrorism," just by one's depiction of settings & actions. Covington has gone that one step over the line, from violent descriptions to advocacy, in his own words. Why is he still outside the ZOG-gulag? Either ZOG deems him as ineffective or sees him as serving the ZOG. As far as I know, my thoughts are not deemed illegal, until ZOG moves the line.

Your "homeland" idea is definitely ZOG-serving, for in comedy and politics, timing is everything. If you were ZOG, wouldn't you pray to have all pro-White Whites in one area? Our task is similar to that of the jews: Unity in Dispersion. That's why jews never concentrate themselves in a single place, throughout their history, even when they prate "Next year in Jerusalem." Jerusalem is the symbol of jewish unity, but it is not the reality. The reality is jews' global unity of identity, aspirations & actions, that is, jewish Nationalism. You need to study the demography of the Great White Hopeland of the NW, rather than rely on wishful-thinking. Covingtonia most resembles Appalachia which is indeed a homeland for Anglo-Scotto-mestizos. I note his studious omission of the numerous "Indian Nations" in the NW. Maybe he deems Indians (Amerasians/Eurasians) as "White," which ZOG does, also. If Anglo-mestizos are "White," then so are Hispano-mestizos, including Mexicans. ZOG says so on its wanted posters. One idiot wrote that "We mustn't concern ourselves with who is White." Well, I am concerned, for I'm a White Nationalist. I do not subordinate my belief to religion, land nor fleeting pleasures, & my belief determines my behavior, for I'm not schizophrenic. I've experienced abundant proof for the necessity of White Nationalism. I am a race-lover, not a land-lover, for all lands are beautiful, but some races are "more equal than others." If you see mestizos as "White," you'll feel in your "homeland" in Brownest Yakima, which is surrounded by the homeland of the Yakama Indian Nation. Welcome!

In addition to the "Indians" all over the NW & the Anglo-mestizos, Mexicans & their Nationalism have colonized central CA, OR & WA, thanks to being hired by White traitor agribusiness racketeers. Hence, you see Whites with land, but no Nation, which describes Whites who now flee to escape the Mexicans they brought in, by bringing in more Mexicans! Without the Whites, there would be few Mexicans in this western ag-biz corridor. But I omit the immense invasion of the Chinese. NW Imperativists ignore the fact that SW Canada is a huge Chinese colony, whose capital is called "Hongcouver." Mandarin is Canada's second language, according to Census Canada. What separates the Chinese in Canada from the USA? A ZOG-line on a map. What will happen when ZOG gets its North American Union? The erasure of that line.

David Lane wrote a subversive essay about the fictional existence of a "White Race," in which he repeated the kosher crap that "we are all of mixed genes." Not according to DNA science, which still identifies members of the 3 races of Black, White & Yellow, as well as percentages thereof in mongrels. I was so disgusted that I threw his essay in the trash, where it belongs. We know that The Order was not racist, nor was it revolutionary, according to words attributed to David Lane. Matthews apparently fathered a child by an obvious mestiza named Zillah, as I recll from a book on The Order. Was he "White"? ZOG would say so. Butler, the demented chief of "Aryan Nations," was the twin to a Sioux neighbor of ours, Mr. Bill Irontail. So mestizos are "the true Israelites," as Mormons tout. Jefferson wanted to have "an American (mestizo) race," & he got his wish, the bastard. If you ever do make it out to Covingtonia, I hope you will not be shocked by the contrast in words and reality. ORION! -- Eric

Thread