VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2008 #1
G. Qan

Default 1 August 08 : Michael

Old September 7th, 2008 #2
G. Qan

1 AUG 08
flail Michael! I mailed the original of your motion to Ms. Susan Carlson after making a copy thereof which I retain for further use. I dated & signed the Proof of Service affidavit on both. Thanks for your attached note of 28 Jewlie 08.
A few days previously, I received a multi-page document from Capt. K. Wineinger pertaining to your Property Appeal, which I trust you also received, which was dated 16 JUL 08.
I chanced to reread a book by an old friend of mine, Conrad Grieb, which quotes flilaire Belloc's trenchant summary of the Judeo-British Bank of England Empire, of which the USA has always been a part, on behalf of Messrs. Rothschild & Company. The Freemasons have always been Rothschild agents, wittingly or unwittingly. Freemason Albert Pike, who was also a Satanist, founded the KKK, whose mission was to keep Blacks close, & "in their place," as White dupes were told. The KKK has always been kosher, & remains so today, as have British Israel, Israel Identity & Christian Identity. Hence, you have been duped.
A local contact showed me an interview with my colleague, Eustace Mullins, who wrote "The Federal Reserve" & a more recent book entitled "The World Order," which is jew, but not new: The Empire of Usury, dating from the advent of the Habiru Sagaz (Desert Cutthroats alias Hebrews) whose moneylending racket helped destroy Aryan Greece in the Pel-oponnesian War, just as they did to Aryan Europe in World Wars I & II. The former role of the Habiru Sagaz was addressed in David Astle's book, "The Babylonian Woe." He was a good friend of mine, & he recently passed away.
The fact that you fell for Rothschild duplicity & false flag groups should be grounds for an appeal, in view of the ZOG's ideological animosity toward you. How can ZOG object to one who served the ZOG to the best of his ability, albeit unwittingly? Such an appeal rfould be a worthy informational exercise for zoggies & Goyim alike. How can serving ZOG be deemed a crime against ZOG? The historical precedents revealing the kosher origins of all groups with which you have been affiliated would show how the kosher establishment contributed in large part to your delinquency. In Jewish logic, criminals are victims of society, so you are no less a victim, & society is responsible for any alleged crime you may have committed. Thus, you are not an offender. ZOG is the offender against you & its other dupes.
Your outstanding legal expertise in the composition of appeals would be to your advantage, & to the Cause of ORION, so you should consider such an appeal. We are all players on ZOG's stage, so we should demand fair payment as actors.
Like you, I was a ZOG-dupe, for I believed what I was taught by my edjewcators. As I mentioned, our ZOG is more devious than other dictatorships, for it INVITES its slaves to do things which get them punished, as in my case, in which I believed it was ray right & my duty to inform myself & to inform others. ZOG stole my information at gunpoint &• banished me from the land of FEDZOGUSA for almost % of a century, but my learning continued, thanks be to ZOG, for enemy actions are informative, as well as hostile in their intent. If you survive, then you are informed, more than you were before the bombardment.
NPR jewsradio reported that Goyim are volunteering as roadside bomb fodder because of the economic crisis which combines unemployment with inflation. The Great Federal Reserve Depression of 1929 to 1939 featured unemployment, but not inflation. So this one will be much worse. The Habiru Sagaz want "the money to fail," as they brag in their Old Testament tale of gypping the Gypos out of Egypt. ZOG wants its North American Union, which will hav< a new jew currency, the amero. Inflation is theft, so Goyim will lose the value of their wages & any savings they have somehow accumulated, as in the Jewish Weimar Republic's inflation. Since Goyim don't learn, old tricks continue to work.
Goyim, like an uncle of mine, were desperate to get "J hots & a flop," so they signed up to become ZOG-thugs. The patriotic propaganda served to salve their consciences, since ZOG demanded that they go to foreign lands to kill people they did not know, for people they'd have hated, had they known them. Host Goyim have tiny minds, as well as tiny consciences, so they behave like the jews1 mythical Golem (Goyim) which would kill on a rabbi's command, if a piece of paper with magical symbols were inserted into its sheenie slot Doesn't this remind us of money? It damned well should. What could be more magical than to rule slaves by means of money, created out of nothing? We live in a magical world, an evil world wfcich exists with our willing co-operation, witting or unwitting. All us Goyim have strong grounds for appeal. DOWZ! ORION!

Thread