VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2008 #1
G. Qan

Default 6 August 08 : Anonymous

Old September 7th, 2008 #2
G. Qan

6 AUG 08
Hail Many thanks for your letter of b AUG 08, the $20 & the informative enclosures. After experiencing the blightwing at firsthand, I can now read about them. It was a trip down Memory Lane. The main; thing is you are back, where the surf is perhaps better than on the Tigris, I hope!
Unfortunately, I had no idea you wanted the spare copies of Bill White's NS magazine, which I sent to my correspondents. I therefore return your $20 postage prepayment herewith, with apologies. If I'd known what you wanted, I'd have saved copies for you, but they are all gone.
I also enclose the letters I sent to you, which were returned by ZOG. Sorry, my CD/mp3 player got sick & conked out, so I'm back to audio tape cassettes.
Bill White wanted to copyright my writings, but I naturally refused, for I've learned to protect my independence over many years of bad blight-wing experience. I told him he was welcome to publish whatever he likes of mine, or nothing, just as he chooses.
I am a leader in my own right, albeit reduced financially, so I am confident in my own judgement, based on hard experience. That is why I told Bill about my White Power Movement approach, rather than a 1930's German approach, which the jews love, for their own purposes. I'm happy to share his publications with my international correspondents, & he is free to use my ideas & information as he likes, so that is our working relationship.
My current ZOG analysis is in regard to a new-jew paradigm: Words are now being criminalized, as in Zionist Occupied Canada alias Soviet Canuck-istan et al. "Hate" is criminal, & "hate" is anything the ADL hates, in practice. Moreover, "Truth is no defence," as stated in their official "Human Rights" tribunal documents.
FEDZOGUSA refuses to define "terrorism," but uses that term to abduct, incarcerate & torture its victims without trial, as in the case of U.S., citizen Padilla. The thin edge of the ADL wedge is already being enforced in regard to "hate-crimes,11 which have such a wide latitude of interpretation that any words or behavior which members of privileged groups hate is deemed criminal in the USA, as Bill White has recently experienced. I question the wisdom of agitating the enemy, rather than reaching out to Whites. If we make Blacks mad at us, does that help the White Cause? I think not.
If nobody on the Internet wants to share my thoughts with others, then it appears that ZOG will make my propaganda for me, but it will be a painful experience for the Goyim, & many will not survive the experience. Leadership is a privilege, but it is also a privilege to be led by someone worthy of the leadership job. So far, I've found no one worthy, so I may have to do, until a real leader appears. I see I've borrowed a line from The Leader, himself, as told to me by Savitri Devi.
Welcome back!
DOWZ! P.S.: I enclose some 'local color' in the form of
Yakima's jewspaper, "The Yakima Harlot-Repulsive," as locals call it. Enjoy your virtual trip to this part of Northern Mexico.

Thread