Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2019 #1
Todd Fletch

Default The so-called cool show, Archer, is anti-white with a dumb nigger

Archer and submarine the nigger bitch. Who we call some in this place a CUCK This is every Jews dream.

They always got make it look as cucked as possible.

One I have Archer take crap from a black bitch who is screams in them and puts him in his place ALLEGEDLY.

It's like, "screw ya, bitch! You don't even barely have ANY Neanthradal blood, do ya?!?!"

I'm just not buying into this Jewish narrative of black men or nigger women doing BETTER their white counterparts. Now as for the white women, it warms my heart every time I hear of a brutal murder of ONE of them as a result of an ill-advised interracial relationship. Bahahaha ...

I would not have even made a comment like this a year or three ago after I was already awakened. But times change and you realize that you have to NOT be such a nice guy anymore about these things.

I'm not going to let my race die without fight unlike the other CUCKS!

Back to the original point of the thread. I will NOT just let my race die SO EASILY ANYMORE without putting a fight up. As long as I'm alive the rest of my life. That means sticking into comments areas of major newspapers Etc.

Archer ends up being a big part of the Matrix after all. Now that I see what happened between him and his little nigger bitch (who was ALWAYS portrayed as SOMEHOW a little smarter than him.)

Unlike the other goyim-- I'm not even remotely dumb enough to believe in that stuff. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Todd Fletch; February 13th, 2019 at 12:31 PM.

Old February 14th, 2019 #2
Todd Fletch

I've gotta to add, I like Archer. I always did as a show. But they've gotta to take good shows and sneak this anti-white narrative jumping the shark subplot into it somehow and it just gets old already.

Take the former Roseanne show. I don't blame people that hate it and I know it's run by a Jewish woman and all that stuff. That being said, when the show was being praised before she went off script fashion a black person on a tweet or whatever losing her show or place on it, there's debris and some nigger girl kid for DJ of course. (Yeah, sure, they really wanted their son--as retarded as he always looked on the show-!to have someone with the lowest sexual market value. That borders on propaganda to me.)

. It made no sense to me.

I thought that Rossenanne might be one of the good guys. Ojee who was Politically Incorrect despite being a kike. But with all her power before her own Fall From Grace, had she only just not had that black kid on, I might actually have some sympathy for her. It almost looks like it's another version of the Frankfurt School installments to me

Last edited by Todd Fletch; February 14th, 2019 at 07:38 PM.

Thread