Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Documentary about dark-skinned "first Swedes" sparks horror on Twitter

I remember there was a similar story last year about the British.

"An ad for an upcoming documentary about ‘The First Swedes,’ who were dark-skinned and blue eyed, has prompted fear and denial on Twitter.

The series will start to air on Swedish television this Wednesday, and when channel SVT began promoting it last week, some people reacted on social media with disbelief and anger.

The documentary will look at DNA technology which has revealed more about how Sweden was populated after the Ice Age and detailing how the first pioneers in the country were dark-skinned with blue eyes and came from the south.

Another population of people who had paler skin and a variety of eye and hair colors arrived around the same time from the east. The two peoples are thought to have mixed fairly quickly, and Nordic people eventually became lighter skinned, allowing them to increase their vitamin D production to survive in the dark winters.

Some Twitter users took the information advertised in the documentary as some sort of conspiracy aimed at making people more open to immigration. “Indoctrination continues,” one said."

https://www.rt.com/news/451766-swede...s-documentary/

Old February 19th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking there are only two indigenous races of people that have ever lived in Scandinavia

The original people to live in what we call Northern Scandinavia today were the Sami and their ancestors and they look like this:

They were the folk that lived in the north kind of like our North American Eskimos from Norway to Russia. The record shows they were there during the last ice age.

Do they look anything like the nigger that these so called 'scientists' are trying to foist on the Swedes?

The original people that lived in the southern part of Scandinavia are called Germanics and the record shows they were also there during the last ice age and migrated south to populate most of Northern and Central Europe starting around 2000-2500 years ago and they look like this:

Vikings 'Floki' shouting verse from the Völuspá announcing Ragnarök, the end of the world. These Norsemen are immigrating into France from Scandinavia and are about to visit the beautiful city of Paris which was controlled at the time by another group of Germanics who had settled in the area a little earlier, the Franks. They look ready for a French vacation, dont they?

Do these folk look anything like the nigger these so called 'scientists' are trying to foist on the Swedes?

Case closed. The only niggers that have ever lived in Scandinavia are the invaders that are there today.

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 19th, 2019 at 01:58 PM.

Old February 19th, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

this crockumentary is a step toward erasing the _historical_ existence of whites, now that their actual nonexistence is well underway

Old February 19th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

jews do things by degree, and as we see in the cat-attack thread, most whites cant perceive anything that 'subtle,' they think purely in caricatures

Old February 19th, 2019 #5
Dan Hadaway

Let's say this is true, it just shows that white people are an evolution of lower/lesser dark skinned strains.

Old February 19th, 2019 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
jews do things by degree, and as we see in the cat-attack thread, most whites cant perceive anything that 'subtle,' they think purely in caricatures
The cat-attack thread reminds me that early Egyptians were cat worshippers. The Aztec and Mayan civilizations have many idols of the big cats that were in their respective areas in me-hee-co. I've seen them up close and personal since I gave some medical lectures many, many years ago in latin murica and porto reek-o. Perhaps there are some Egyptians who crawled out of tombs along with Mayans and Aztecs whose bodies were reincarnated as faux pale people amongst the posters here on VNN. Those who value lower animals over White Lives I can live without, very, very easily. They're the ones who might think, "Oh, there are some good jews," or "I can be on VNN and still have nigger friends." Go ahead and slam me with the "thumbs down." You wouldn't be worth cat shit if all out violence against Whites happened. I'd die for the White Race if the SHTF. And, after a rather long life, having a natural child, four stepchildren, and four grandchildren, two natural, two step, I could think of no more noble way to die than defending my race.

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 19th, 2019 at 07:48 PM. Reason: more info

Thread