VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2019 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...00-ransom.html

Mexican businessman's wife is decapitated and her head dumped with a note that reads 'this happened to me because my c*** husband refused to pay $200,000 ransom' after she was kidnapped

Old February 18th, 2019 #62
Robbie Key

The drug war in Mexico is on ISIS-levels. Quite hard to fathom how brutal these people are. Though it does not surprise that the Aztecs are their fore-fathers...

Old February 18th, 2019 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
The drug war in Mexico is on ISIS-levels. Quite hard to fathom how brutal these people are. Though it does not surprise that the Aztecs are their fore-fathers...
funny thing is, even tho i dont have tv, there seems to basically NO coverage of this in the USA. of course jews would suppress it in relation to the border wall. trump never uses it as example, only MS-13, far as i know. but it's supposedly like 93 killings a day, last i read

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 27th, 2019 at 11:58 PM.

Old February 20th, 2019 #64
Enbyeff

Those mexcrement narcos are the ultimate terrorists. I saw a vid of them flaying one poor bastard alive.

Old February 27th, 2019 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-men-dead.html

killer wears go pro as they shoot five rival gangies in a car body shop

Old February 28th, 2019 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

a delightfully charming mexi-prank
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...detergent.html

Old February 28th, 2019 #67
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Why does it appear that the Mexican drug gang violence hasn't spread to the Kwa to any large extent?

Old February 28th, 2019 #68
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...00-ransom.html

Mexican businessman's wife is decapitated and her head dumped with a note that reads 'this happened to me because my c*** husband refused to pay $200,000 ransom' after she was kidnapped
May be he already had a replacement............or did n`t think it was value for money.

Old February 28th, 2019 #69
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Yep!
Aztecs still up to their old tricks............most Whites have no idea.........IT`S still one of the top tourist destinations of the world.

Old February 28th, 2019 #70
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Why does it appear that the Mexican drug gang violence hasn't spread to the Kwa to any large extent?
A matter of time; despite the advanced jooing of the USA, law enforcement is still superior to that in Mexico...........not really saying that much though, many places in Mexico are little better than war zones.

Old February 28th, 2019 #71
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
there's more corruption among mex racial type naturally + lower salaries = more reason to take dirty money. it's more primitive there, you have less govt so private justice is easier to get away with. in the US, murder is monopolized by the state, which grants franchises to politically useful groups - jews and niggers.

Old February 28th, 2019 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

it's hard for me to understand why these murders are so vicious. these are territory disputes. pretty straightforward. they seem like the ultimate "nothing personal, just business." maybe it's because each new gang is broken away from an older one, creating feelings of anger and disloyalty. or maybe they just enjoy it.

Old March 1st, 2019 #73
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
it's hard for me to understand why these murders are so vicious. these are territory disputes. pretty straightforward. they seem like the ultimate "nothing personal, just business." maybe it's because each new gang is broken away from an older one, creating feelings of anger and disloyalty. or maybe they just enjoy it.
A common trait among almost all non-whites.................SADISM............no rhyme or reason required. Then of course there is the question of Psychology................a painless & clean death would be less likely to reach the goal of intimidation......especially if the gang concerned was one just starting out as an independent concern.

Old March 1st, 2019 #74
Ray Allan

The green niggers don't consider any of this a threat.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...postcount=1224

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Tags
#1, drug cartel, drugs, mexican, mexico

Thread