Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2017 #7021
Pierre-Marc

Golden Dawn has said many times that a "national government" implies a "national currency" but I never heard them say black on white that the euro has to go, until now:

Quote:
Το εθνικό νόμισμα είναι η λύση παράλληλα με την στροφή στην εθνική παραγωγή για την επιβίωση της ελληνικής οικονομίας, αλλά καμία μνημονιακή κυβέρνηση, που παίρνει εντολές από ξένους τοκογλύφους, δεν πρόκειται να κάνει αυτό το βήμα.
Quote:
The national currency is the solution along with the shift to domestic production for the survival of the Greek economy. However, no memorandum-signing government that takes orders from foreign moneylenders, is willing to make this step.

Old April 7th, 2017 #7022
Pierre-Marc

Golden Dawn on the Syrian "gas attack".

http://www.xryshaygh.com/enimerosi/v...hgei-se-bombar

Quote:
ANALYSIS: "False Flag" operation orchestrated by the CIA leads to bombardment of Assad from USA

Israel, CIA and Al Nusra behind the attack with Sarin gas that the Western media "charged" to the Syrian government.

Putin's fierce reaction and Iranians - Total transformation Trump or isolated incident and showdown against China?

The last few hours 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles fired from US warship patrolling the Mediterranean against Sairat air base of the Syrian city of Homs . The pretext for the US attack was very dubious and ridiculous assertion that the air force Assad, rushing from this base bombed with chemicals (Sarin gas) enclave islamo-gangsters the small town Han Sheik resulting in injury and death of many civilians.

Above all, the claim is ridiculous because the Damascus government had no incentive whatsoever to not use chemical weapons , knowing in advance that it will probably Trump pushed consequently the government to launch an attack, which happened. Also, there was no reason to use chemical weapons, since anyway the extermination of islamo-gangsters the last pockets under their occupation progresses rapidly through the use of conventional weapons and ammunition.

But on the other hand islamo-gangsters with their advisers from the US secret services of Israel and Turkey have ample incentives faced after the total military defeat . Furthermore it is known that Al Qaeda and its offshoots in Syria (Al-Nusra) in possession of chemical weapons that have been used before. There are moreover sufficient evidence that the Zionist war machine of the deep state of Washington will lead through the representatives of an event such as the attack with chemicals.

We emphasize that the Damascus government categorically denied responsibility for the attack with chemicals, while the Russian government said that the West should not pull fast conclusions, since many aspects of attack not yet been impartially investigated and warned about the negative implications US retaliatory attack on relations between the two countries. Recall that in the attack with chemicals in 2013 in the city Gu Syrian Assad initially charged, and finally proved by the US university MIT research that this was the work of islamo-gangsters.

The attack by US cruise missiles at air base in Syria, incidentally no precise information on the successful outcome of the attack is the result of an informal "civil war" taking place in Washington since he took the Trump. The new government is accused by its rivals, the Democratic Party and the Zionist establishment of financial institutions, the media and the military-industrial complex that is iconic Russian puppet and buried the US interests in the Middle East expecting good relations with Russia.

Note that the US attack was authorized personally by US President was during lunch of Trump with President of China Xi Tzinpingk , who is visiting the US and whose government repeatedly has supported Assad and the military intervention of Russia in Syria . The timing of the US attack and clearly reflects showdown against Beijing, we recall that Xi Tzinpingk located in the US to discuss the problem of the huge trade deficit between the two countries, which have a huge impact on the American economy.

Already after the American attack Ankara, Tel Aviv and of course their allies islamo-gangsters welcomed this US action, hoping to jam US, Russian, Iranian and Syrian troops on the territory of Syria. The Israeli government announced its full support of the American company, while the Turkish Government gave support prior to any operation against Assad.

What should be noted is that the Trump after the attack on the Syrian airbase made no mention of further attacks on Syrian targets or even to send American ground forces in Syria, while Foreign Minister Rex Tillerson said Moscow They should ensure that the Damascus government to refrain from such businesses with poisonous gases.

Probably the Trump to fell into the trap of the secret service which may be convinced that Assad is responsible for the attack with chemical and undoubtedly wanted to show fist to avoid accusations of its internal opponents and his own party as a puppet Putin and helpless to react.

With the «false flag» operation with chemical attempts by the Zionist establishment plunger to good relations between the US and Russia that had begun to grow . The Trump reaction to the alleged assault of Assad chemical will obviously individual: this suggests first that the new US president does not want to meddle directly in the Syrian front and foremost he wants to avoid further escalation with Moscow.

P.S.: A few other observations:
a) Assad had used chemical in '13 when Putin intervened and persuaded him to destroy the arsenal to not intervene America.
b) Assad has effectively won the war and such a move now would be self-defeating and without any logic. Especially since not ceased to exist subject to change government.
c) as stated in article Independent worse blow attributed to America against civilians before a few days spent in the small (200 civilians killed in Mosul).

Final conclusion: The attack by chemicals in Khan Sainouch was obviously rigged (Al-Nousra actually based there with chemicals . Al-Nousra also trained in Israel and comfortable more controlled by western compared to Isis) to follow US raid Nevertheless it is too early to see who goes to America.

Old September 24th, 2017 #7023
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 28th, 2017 #7024
alex revision

Six-Month Suspended Sentence for Golden Dawn MP Ilias Kasidiaris for ‘Inciting Crime’

A Greek Misdemeanours Court on Thursday handed down a six-month prison sentence, suspended for three years, for far-right Golden Dawn party MP Ilias Kasidiaris after finding him guilty of inciting others to commit crimes.

The conviction against Kasidiaris concerns a speech that he gave in the Aspropyrgos district in 2011 that was later posted on the internet, in which he urged residents living in areas with high crime rates to “get rid of the human refuse.”

According to the prosecutor recommending the charges, the MP’s speech “openly urged citizens to take the law into their own hands and use violence.” The MP denied the charges against him and claimed that he had simply urged citizens to defend their rights using legal means, citing the Constitution.

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2017...nciting-crime/

Old October 8th, 2017 #7025
Pierre-Marc

Interesting interview of the leader Nikos Michaloliakos, subtitled in English:

Old November 17th, 2017 #7026
Pierre-Marc

Meeting between Golden Dawn and the Serbian Radical Party:

http://www.xryshaygh.com/enimerosi/v...po-chrush-augh

Old January 5th, 2018 #7028
alex revision

Neo-Nazi party has Twitter account suspended

One of Greece’s most conservative and controversial political groups claims the suspension was “orchestrated by the entangled news media”

The far-right Golden Dawn party of Greece had their account suspended following Twitter’s crackdown on conduct.

While no statement has been released from the social media giant, reasons for suspending accounts include spam and abusive tweets and behaviour such as hateful conduct and other security issues.

http://neoskosmos.com/news/en/Neo-Na...t-suspended%20

Old January 19th, 2019 #7029
Dawn Cannon

On Wednesday, 16 January, the Greek Parliament may hold a Vote of Confidence against or for Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.

The official and make-believe reason is supposedly the controversy over the name of Macedonia, which in fact has long been settled.

The real reason is the public’s discontent about the continuous and increasing blood-letting by never-ending austerity, sucking the last pennies from the poor.

According to Lancet, the renowned British health journal, the Greek suicide rate is soaring. Nobody talks about it. – Will Tsipras survive a possible Vote of Confidence?
http://tapnewswire.com/2019/01/let-them-eat-cake/

17 Jan 2019,
Of course, "somehow"...

Commie basturd EU creature Alexis Tsipras wins confidence vote in Greek parliament
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...205336379.html

Old January 19th, 2019 #7030
Ray Allan

Any colonels in the Greek army who aren't total ZOGbots yet?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 27th, 2019 #7032
Pierre-Marc

So... the election results for Golden Dawn were quite bad, near catastrophic I would say. A drop to the 5th place, behind the commies, with 4.85%, half its 2014 result and much less than national elections of Jan 2015 and Sept 2015.

In their defense we could say that the discontent with Tsipras was so high that people preferred voting for the center right. But that's not entirely true, as a new kosher far-right party got 4.14% of the votes, and in some regions got more votes than the Golden Dawn.

The votes of all "far-right" parties total around 11% (including GD). In this way, it's a complete failure for GD as they have failed to unite all these parties (i.e. steal their electors). With Tsipras giving away Macedonia and Mitsotakis saying he will not cancel the Prespes agreement if he becomes the next PM, GD really had a chance.

What happened to me is the following: I hear Lagos (now a newly elected EU deputy with GD) on radio saying that their ballot paper for the EU elections were "of GDers to GDers", in response to why they decided not to reelected their 3 previous candidates. They failed to behave as a multi-hundred-thousand-voter party, and continued to behave as if they were in 1990 when nobody knew them. The lack of charisma of the leader is also an issue to me...

I'm not talking about changing ideology, just behavior and appearance...

I also had high hopes for Kasidiaris who was candidate for Athens mayorship. In 2014 he got 16%, yesterday only 10%. Even a few opinion polls were giving him the 2nd place...

They kept saying they would remain the 3rd party and that Kasidiaris would get to the second round but none of that happened.

Sadly, this isn't just a electoral defeat, but may be the end of Golden Dawn IMO. This is the worst that can happen now:

1. Tsipras losing by 10pts has called for new elections, set for June 30th
2. Opinion polls will start giving the "far-right" party "Greek Solution" (GS) above GD and put GD to the 6th or 7th place or even 8th, who knows.
3. On election day, GS could very well do better than GD, as GS is actually allowed to appear on TV.
4. Seeing that GD doesn't have 500,000 voters behind them anymore, their trial which should end by the end of the year, could see them condemned as a criminal organization.
5. That will definitely not bring them new voters and could mark the end of GD.

However, I don't want to be too pessimist, GD has survived were any other party would have not... We'll see.

Old May 27th, 2019 #7033
Pierre-Marc

Exit poll for people age 17-24:

Golden Dawn at 13.3%.

Old July 8th, 2019 #7034
Pierre-Marc

From my previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marc View Post
2. [happened] Opinion polls will start giving the "far-right" party "Greek Solution" (GS) above GD and put GD to the 6th or 7th place or even 8th, who knows.
3. [happened] On election day, GS could very well do better than GD, as GS is actually allowed to appear on TV.
I guess the rest is bound to happen...

Elections took place yesterday and Golden Dawn got 2.93%, failing to reach the 3% threshold to enter parliament...

Old September 16th, 2019 #7035
Pierre-Marc

Yiannis Lagos, Yorgos Germenis and Panayiotis Iliopoulos (all former MPs) have left the party and created a new movement aiming at "uniting patriotic/nationalist forces"... He said that "too many wrong political decisions" were made with which he didn't agree.

Yiannis Lagos and Nikos Michos (who left the party a few years ago) received a 8-month suspended prison sentence for an attack they supposedly perpetrated some time ago. His answer:

https://ethnikisinidisi.gr/2019/09/1...gia-sunergeio/ (website of his new movement)

Quote:
Conviction for dangerous bodily harm without any forensic expertise. The one who claims to have been hit has not produced any documents, even from a private doctor. The Prosecutor offered my acquittal, but after two days the court ruled that I was a moratorium on something that never existed. After all, the ubiquitous ... "antifascists" are celebrating. Those who, when arrested by terrorists with Kalashnikovs, support their innocence. Those who, when innocent people receive mass assaults and beatings because they wear a T-shirt with the Greek flag, say "but the fascists wanted it". So the definition of downstream, judicial - antiauthoritarian - journalists all together celebrate. Here's what the system we are fighting for. 3 days now all the media are playing my name. But no one of course dared to pick up a phone to give me a 30-second answer. This is your democracy. Miserable little men, anti-authoritarians and authoritarians you know that you are the worst form of fascism. So enjoy the power decisions of the powerless ones. Enjoy democracy, where an elected MEP cannot even have an answer. Keep your democracy. Miserable judges, obedient. I see you and laugh. You didn't scare me with 20 months in prison. You didn't scare me with a pending lawsuit. You didn't scare me with my speeches and silencing my speech. So you are never going to scare me. I'll fight you to the end. Not for revenge, but because some people have to prove to you that we are not all Greek racists. Every sentence of your controlled power is an honor and a title for those of us who exist. To the End A struggle against fascism that forbids us to say that we are Greek, Christian and Orthodox. We are many and we are constantly against you. Against the silence of our Ideas. Against the "politically correct" terrorism expressed by atheists, drug addicts and sisters. There is the other side. Of Truth, of Greece, of Christianity. The Truth That Fears You Not.
Lagos is still an EU MP. I have heard of a meeting of different nationalist parties in beginning of November...

Concerning Golden Dawn, as long as Ilias Kasidiaris remains in it, I wouldn't call it dead but it seams they have closed their many office in Athens:

https://translate.google.com/transla...o-mesogeion%2F

Last edited by Pierre-Marc; September 17th, 2019 at 02:09 PM.

Old May 22nd, 2020 #7036
Pierre-Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marc View Post
Concerning Golden Dawn, as long as Ilias Kasidiaris remains in it, I wouldn't call it dead but it seams they have closed their many office in Athens ...
Well, yesterday morning, Ilias Kasidiaris, GD's spokesman, announced his departure from the party and the creation of a new political movement.

Quote:
I'm not part of GD anymore, the party who promoted me, because the propositions that I made for complete reorganization and renewal of the party, with the objective or returning to Parliament, were not accepted. There were extensive discussions on an institutional level, but sadly we found ourselves in a total and complete disagreement.
This looks more like a strategic disagreement than an ideological one. Kasidiaris was the most charismatic of all GDers, and now that he has left, I don't see any political future for GD (and maybe it's better this way?), even if they are acquitted in the trial. According, to Michaloliakos, the chief, they will continue as is. Concerning Christos Pappas and Ilias Panagiotaros, they will stick with GD.

Note that if they win the trial, there's about 8 millions euros that awaits them, the money the State retained while they were in Parliament because they were a "criminal organisation". Also, in December 2019, the prosecutor for the trial, said in her deposition that the party should be acquitted, i.e. that it is not a criminal organization, which caused quite a shock among the media & co. However, the judge are not obligated in any way to follow her deposition. The verdict was due for June/July but because of closing everything due to the corona virus, I'm reading more like Sept/Oct.

As for Kasidiaris, he actually did not give any details on this new political party. He said he will do so in 2 weeks (announcing name and emblem). This could mean that he might try to unite with Lagos who left the party last year and/or the Lieutenant general Sinadinos (former GD MEP). I read that GD Australia would follow him.

He only announced a website, https://ellhnes.net:

Quote:
The times demand the immediate creation and action of a modern national party, such as those that dominate elections throughout Europe.

With prominent and serious faces!

With high-ranking officials, who stand out in every field of public life and will highlight the patriotic, political discourse as the rival awe against the common anti-national line of Syriza and New Democracy.

With the Greek youth pioneering!

At the forefront of a political militant struggle, which will take advantage of all modern means of communication to spread our Ideas. With a continuous and active presence in all the lengths and breadths of Greece

With a complete power proposal!

We are creating a party that has, first of all, a very complete and applicable program - with scientific documentation - and with the objective of making Greece great and strong again. We are creating a Greek movement for the national survival and rebirth of Hellenism.

Our movement is framed by Greek women and men of known prestige and recognized value. The first objective is to have a real national opposition in the next parliament. A strong and serious voice against the ethno-nihilistic plans of the entire political system.
Quote:
Our political program is based on 10 main points of reference

1. Resolving the Demographic

The greatest national threat to the future of our country will be fought by implementing measures that, in countries such as Hungary, have led to an immediate increase in births. Tax exemptions, financial aid, maternity subsidy and protection of the Greek family in its natural form (and not the one that Mitsotakis voted with Tsipras and allows same-sex marriage).

2. Final fight against illegal immigration

Deportation of all foreigners who are illegally in Greece and turn our country into an Islamic colony. Final end to free housing, cash funding, and all the benefits that the government generously offers to foreigners.

3. Sufficiency for all the basic living items of our People

This is the ultimate goal of a nation's prosperity. Greeks should produce the goods we consume ourselves. And most importantly: food, medicine, fuel and weapons, which our productive forces can ensure through a comprehensive plan to restart the primary and secondary sectors. For 7 years I shouted in parliament: Tourism alone is not enough to make the country's economy viable. Immediate shift in the primary sector, national production and industrial development.

4. Subsidy for work and entrepreneurship

Strengthening the honest Greeks and not the party settlers and the big contractors who got rich at the expense of the State. Horizontal reduction of all tax rates and their assimilation with those of neighboring countries, which have absorbed thousands of Greek companies. Immediate and correct exploitation of public property, attracting investors through the geostrategic upgrade of the country and above all priority to the Greek - First the Greeks at work and in all areas of public life.

5. Doctrine of Geostrategic Upgrading of Hellenism

Declaration of Exclusive Economic Zone, Expansion of our Spatial Waters at 12 Nautical Miles, Unified Defense Area of ​​Greece-Cyprus. Through the application of international law, Greece can immediately become a dominant force and a protagonist of developments in the Eastern Mediterranean.

6. Exploitation of our National Wealth

Only in this way will the Greek economy be supported on a state basis. Greek hydrocarbon deposits, which all post-colonial governments refuse to mine, could turn our country into a major player on the international energy chessboard. Only the areas south of Crete, the famous Herodotus Basin, are enough to meet Europe's energy needs for five decades.

7. National Defense: Upgrade Prevention

New defensive doctrine of immediate decisive blow against any foreign intrusion. New model of equipment of the armed forces with dozens of launch platforms on islands and islets of the Archipelago. Unmanned aerial vehicles and submarines that will create an inaccessible security wall on our borders. Greek-made weapons systems, with minimal cost compared to the equipment of the starter and simultaneous flourishing of our defense industry.

8. Zero tolerance for crime

Severe repression in all hotbeds of delinquency. Special police operations to crack down on illegal camps and abattoirs, which does not dare to touch the political system to date. Abolition of favorable terms that release dozens of dangerous criminals every day. Immediate deportation of all foreign criminals.

9. Political cleansing

Scandals and the theft of public money continue unabated. Even for foreigners' hot-spots, New Democracy distributed millions without control to its own contractors. They even hired the father-in-law of Gerapetritis, the minister and a close associate of Mitsotakis. It is necessary to abolish the defeated law on the responsibility of ministers and exemplary punishment of all politicians who have abused public money.

10. Greek Education

"The foundation of every state is the upbringing of young people," Pythagoras taught. In contrast, the anti-Greek Kissinger said: "Greeks must be hurt at their roots, that is, language, religion, spiritual and historical resources." In the face of this international conspiracy against Hellenism, we must at all costs preserve the eternal values ​​of Greek Education. We need to know every aspect of our history, so that we can live moments of great glory in the future. We must preserve our Culture and Traditions. To defend Orthodoxy against the great threat of Islamization.

Old May 22nd, 2020 #7037
Dawn Cannon

Good to see you Pierre-Mark, and thanks for the news.

Old September 4th, 2020 #7038
Pierre-Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Good to see you Pierre-Mark, and thanks for the news.
No problem ;-) Some more news:

The Golden Dawn trial has finished and the judges will give their decision on October 7th, 2020. That was the furthest date allowed (30 days from now), so it is possible that on this date, they actually decide to report their decision. Not because of politics but because there are 68 people accused of many and multiple crimes.

The most important is that of "belonging and leading a criminal organization". I think it may have been difficult for judges to declare GD as a criminal organization if it still were in Parliament. But now, even though it's out of it, there may be less pressure to do so because all prominent GDers have left the party (I'm thinking of Kasidiaris and Lagos) and so politically/electorally I think that GD is done. But it would be a good thing if it could remain as an ideological and nationalist organization.

Also, a few months ago, the prosecuting attorney (representing the State) recommended that GD should not be considered as criminal organization (in a 8-hour long speech). But the judges are not required to follow her recommendation.

So we'll see what happens...

Old September 5th, 2020 #7039
Fico

That is main problem with movement of that types. You can have your own view,political party,meetings but Court do not allow you to come in power because you are not democratic and violate human rights what includes rights for all races not just for White. Be political opponent who oppose French revolution mean be criminal and system is with full of force against you. Only naive person think that he can change something inside the system however it does not mean that we must be criminals in White state,it mean that we will respect White order including laws,however the problems will be in case of White minority,non-whites can put anti-white laws and we know that they are comming from states who oppose democracy. Most important is rather put pro-white literature to the White intellectuals and try to explain that without White race,situation in our states will change dramatically.

Last edited by Fico; September 5th, 2020 at 02:51 AM.

Old October 7th, 2020 #7040
Pierre-Marc

The judges are currently giving their decision. They already decided that Golden Dawn is a criminal organization. Prison terms haven't been announced yet but will be very soon in the following days.

Quote:
Now, the penalties provided by the Penal Code for a criminal organization start at 5 years and reach 15 years. More specifically, the envisaged sentence framework for joining a criminal organization provides for 5 to 10 years in prison. If mitigating is recognized then the sentence frame ranges from 1 to 5 years. The sentence for directing a criminal organization, in which Nikos Michaloliakos and the former MPs of his party were sentenced, is from 5 to 15 years in prison. If mitigating factors are recognized then the sentence framework starts at 2 years and reaches 8 years.
Quote:
They were convicted of directing a criminal organization

Nikos Michaloliakos
Ilias Kasidiaris
Yiannis Lagos
Christos Pappas
Artemis Mattheopoulos
Ilias Panagiotaros
George Germenis

They were convicted as members of a criminal organization

Antonios Gregos
Eleni Zaroulia
Polyvios Zisimopoulos
Panagiotis Iliopoulos
Nikos Kouzilos
Dimitris Koukoutsis
Nikos Michos
Konstantinos Barbarousis
Stathis Boukouras
Chrysovalantis Alexopoulos
Michalis Arvanitis

Last edited by Pierre-Marc; October 7th, 2020 at 06:14 AM.

Tags
#1, golden dawn, greece

Thread