VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Leftist Mentality: Coercion and Suppression for All Who Disagree

Reaction to Utah's democratic will of the people expressed in opposition to queer marriage being overturned by a federal judge.

Liberals are so sure they're right about everything, and that opposition to them is based in evil, that they are willing to countenance any manner of tyranny needed to crush any opposition. They are tyrants, which is why they call themselves the opposite. They are intolerant, which is why they call themselves the opposite.

Here's their mentality in a nutshell:

Quote:
The Masked ProgressiveUCord Jefferson11L U
Conservatism's rapid death as a matter of law - whether majorities agree or not - gives me an ideological erection.

Gay marriage is mandatory. Universal healthcare and vastly-reduced income inequality will be soon as well. Keep electing idiots, conservatives. It won't matter. We are in control. You are merely angry bystanders as we stand on the right side of history.

Die. All of you. Just. Die.

Quote:
Bill S. Preston

Why is "activist judge" a dirty word? I understand the part about needing to be objective, but if it weren't for judges living in the present tense instead of "the good ole days" we would be in even worse shape.

If you are disappointed that a judge is attempting to override the will of the people in this instance, you should be more disappointed in your people, not the judge. Today 7:48pm
These people live in a bubble, many of them, and simply aren't capable of understanding that other views exist, much less tolerating them or considering them. They are Right. They are on the Right Side of History. They represent Progress. Anyone opposed to them is Morally Evil and needs to be Stamped Out for there is No Place For Hate in our society.

This strain has been in America since day one, and you can see how the ruling jews make use of it to serve their tribal agenda.

http://gawker.com/the-utah-attorney-...-st-1487531492

Just notice the gloating triumphalism running through the comments. Notice these people are everything they claim they fight. They are hateful, they are intolerant, they are anti-democratic.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 14th, 2014 at 07:09 PM.

Old December 20th, 2013 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Two movies in which you can see a wonderful dramatic depiction of the leftist mentality in action, as exhibited in the Civil War:

1) The Outlaw Josey Wales ("doing right aint got no end")

2) Ride With the Devil

Quote:
Mr. Evans: You ever been to Lawrence KS young man?

Jack Bull Chiles: [scoffs] No, I reckon not Mr. Evans. I don't believe I'd be too welcome in Lawrence.

Mr. Evans: I didn't think so. Before this war began, my business took me there often. As I saw those northerners build that town, I witnessed the seeds of our destruction being sown.

Jack Bull Chiles: The foundin' of that town was truly the beginnin' of the Yankee invasion.

Mr. Evans: I'm not speakin' of numbers, nor even abolitionist trouble makin'. It was the schoolhouse. Before they built their church, even, they built that schoolhouse. And they let in every tailor's son... and every farmer's daughter in that country.

Jack Bull Chiles: Spellin' won't help you hold a plow any firmer. Or a gun either.

Mr. Evans: No, it won't Mr. Chiles. But my point is merely that they rounded every pup up into that schoolhouse because they fancied that everyone should think and talk the same free-thinkin' way they do with no regard to station, custom, propriety. And that is why they will win. Because they believe everyone should live and think just like them. And we shall lose because we don't care one way or another how they live. We just worry about ourselves.

Jack Bull Chiles: Are you sayin', sir, that we fight for nothin'?

Mr. Evans: Far from it, Mr. Chiles. You fight for everything that we ever had, as did my son. It's just that... we don't have it anymore.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 20th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.

Old December 20th, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

A second quotation from Ride with the Devil:

Quote:
Black John: Don't think you are a good man. The thought will spoil you.
The leftist mentality is precisely that: that people split into good and bad, and they are the Good ones. That justifies their use of any means to abuse and stamp out evil in the form of their enemies. Who are their enemies? Anyone who opposes them in any way. Liberalism is not liberal at all, it is a form of aggressive self-righteousness. It generates crusades. Whether these crusades are religious or secular (religious in the Civil War, secular in the war to impose what is called 'democracy' throughout the Middle East), they are characterized by absolutely hateful, intolerance, endless hectoring, and vicious murder.

Liberalism is characterized by a flatness of mind that in no way is incompatible with high intelligence, indeed is often exacerbated by it. It's an inability to take anyone else's existence into account. A fundamental disrespect for other people. An inability to tolerate criticism, which drives the shell-man, with his brittle exoskeleton to drive from his field of vision anyone who threatens his ego by supplying a different example of thinking or living.

Old December 20th, 2013 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

What's irritating is people talk about 'liberals' as though they're weak. You hear 'white guilt' in relation to liberals 1000x for every time you see liberalism correctly associated with tyranny. The mindset featured above is what defines liberalism. 'White guilt' liberals is a very small portion of the entire set, and it's simply the reaction of a subset of the white public to the propaganda being put out by the dictators. The focus should be on the dictators and their dominant mindset. They don't feel guilty at all - quite the opposite, as the quotes above clearly show. In fact, it's pratically their sanctimonious self-righteousness that defines them, as least as much as any other quality, and for all you can see in those comments, they don't even recognize what they're doing as tyranny, or if they do they shut up about it. They appear to absolutely belief they are in the right about all things and have the right to smash anyone who disagrees. 'White guilt' - that has no part in the proceedings.

Old December 20th, 2013 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What's irritating is people talk about 'liberals' as though they're weak. You hear 'white guilt' in relation to liberals 1000x for every time you see liberalism correctly associated with tyranny. The mindset featured above is what defines liberalism. 'White guilt' liberals is a very small portion of the entire set, and it's simply the reaction of a subset of the white public to the propaganda being put out by the dictators. The focus should be on the dictators and their dominant mindset. They don't feel guilty at all - quite the opposite, as the quotes above clearly show. In fact, it's pratically their sanctimonious self-righteousness that defines them, as least as much as any other quality, and for all you can see in those comments, they don't even recognize what they're doing as tyranny, or if they do they shut up about it. They appear to absolutely belief they are in the right about all things and have the right to smash anyone who disagrees. 'White guilt' - that has no part in the proceedings.

Indeed. Too many times you see WNs go on about 'White guilt' being the main reason for liberalism, which of course is pure bullshit.

Do these sanctimonious hypocrites and criminal tyrants look like they are suffering from 'White guilt'?

Give me a fucking break

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 20th, 2013 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Indeed. Too many times you see WNs go on about 'White guilt' being the main reason for liberalism, which of course is pure bullshit.

Do these sanctimonious hypocrites and criminal tyrants look like they are suffering from 'White guilt'?

Give me a fucking break
Hell, no.

It occurs to me this 'white guilt' is akin to 'keep it legal.' It's a concept and argument born of fear. The fear that defines conservatives - the fear to see and describe the enemy for what he is. He is not a creature that feels guilty, he is a hateful tyrant. And because he won't compromise, there can be no compromise with him - if we want to live free and white. We either live on his terms, as his slave, letting him dictate all major decisions - or he will have his executioners chop our heads off. That's what liberals actually believe, as the comments above demonstrate. All that talk about tolerance and justice etc is just a mask or calling card. The reality is pure power. We're going to dominate you, and you're going to shut up and like it. If not, we have a jail cell or fresh-dug grave waiting for you. This is easy to see if we pay attention, but conservatives prefer, as always, to live in the happy-happy land of make believe.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 20th, 2013 at 11:58 PM.

Old December 20th, 2013 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

CosmicDrive00UPercyChuggs531L U
Yes, your anecdotal evidence means it magically becomes actual evidence.

[This has become a very common ploy among leftists - disparaging any personal examples people come up with. Rejecting them as anecdotes (mocked anecdata) and demanding peer-written papers or it didn't happen. Of course, this sits right alongside, and in quite a friendly manner, with their tacit view that a single counter-example destroys any generalization they don't like. I.e., I know some whites who are just as trashy/stupid/violent as blacks, therefore the racist generalization about blacks as dumb and violent is wrong. That generalizing they got no problem with. Leftists are totally against stereotypes and generalizations...that they disagree with. And totally in favor of generalizations and stereotypes they do agree with (and usually created).

Old December 20th, 2013 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hell, no.

It occurs to me this 'white guilt' is akin to 'keep it liberals.' It's a concept and argument born of fear. The fear that defines conservatives - the fear to see and describe the enemy for what he is. He is not a creature that feels guilty, he is a hateful tyrant. And because he won't compromise, there can be no compromise with him - if we want to live free and white. We either live on his terms, as his slave, letting him dictate all major decisions - or he will have his executioners chop our heads off. That's what liberals actually believe, as the comments above demonstrate. All that talk about tolerance and justice etc is just a mask or calling card. The reality is pure power. We're going to dominate you, and you're going to shut up and like it. If not, we have a jail cell or fresh-dug grave waiting for you. This is easy to see if we pay attention, but conservatives prefer, as always, to live in the happy-happy land of make believe.

This is true.

It is easier and politically safer to pretend that liberals are just weak stupid delusional brainwashed, suffer from 'White guilt', etc.

If they were to state the real truth then they would have to take serious physical action to stop them, and that would require methods that would put the conservatives out of the legal political arena. In other words it would be too dangerous. Better to live in the happy-happy land of make believe and pretend that liberals are something which they are not.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 21st, 2013 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Leftists are hard hearted. They are brazen and confirmed in their lawlessness. That is the result of their victory in the Civil War, which only confirmed their view of themselves as the side of the Elect, the Pure, the Noble, the Righteous. When you are those things, you have the right to do any dirty trick to defeat your opponent. For whatever you do, wherever you go, what you spread or enforce, via bombs or bullshit, is "good." And no resistance is ever justified, nor should it be tolerated.

Old December 21st, 2013 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This is true.

It is easier and politically safer to pretend that liberals are just weak stupid delusional brainwashed, suffer from 'White guilt', etc.

If they were to state the real truth then they would have to take serious physical action to stop them, and that would require methods that would put the conservatives out of the legal political arena. In other words it would be too dangerous. Better to live in the happy-happy land of make believe and pretend that liberals are something which they are not.
Yep. Back 100-200 years ago, people had gumption. They would simply shoot judges who didn't obey the law. Drag them out of their beds at midnight and administer rope justice. Today that's unthinkable. Yet it remains the only way to hold these arrogant pricks within bounds, since they've long ago cut any ideological opponents out of the process, just as they have in journalism and the rest of the non-scientific fields.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 21st, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Old December 21st, 2013 #11
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Sobering, yet itz reality

So true. It shows precisely how sick minded and terroristic the Left truly is.
The evil and hatred they have for normal people and normal life and values is truly off the charts.
Where is the enforcement class's breaking point?
It keeps moving because the alternative is Liberal Light, dirt cheap, college drinking, no character, piss water Natty light 'kwan conservatism.
You see Mormon Romney's crew??

Wow, the average whites are truly doomed. They can pass any legislative piece of toilet paper they want...doesn't matter.

If they want to live, they will have to become Whites. Whites!

The young angry Whites whose land and future have been taken away by Leftist Terrorist Activists.

What is the North American version of Golden Dawn?

How about American Dawn? Freedom from Terrorism and Tyranny.

Let's see what conservative Utah does now.
Do they have it in them to defy? I don't think so.

Modern day Mormons generally think like retrievers. Then again, so do 95% of people in general.

Old December 21st, 2013 #12
James Dovery

I think its a insult to intellect to call these new-left degenerates and perverts "liberal" or "liberals".

Old December 21st, 2013 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
So true. It shows precisely how sick minded and terroristic the Left truly is.
The evil and hatred they have for normal people and normal life and values is truly off the charts.
Where is the enforcement class's breaking point?
It keeps moving because the alternative is Liberal Light, dirt cheap, college drinking, no character, piss water Natty light 'kwan conservatism.
You see Mormon Romney's crew??

Wow, the average whites are truly doomed. They can pass any legislative piece of toilet paper they want...doesn't matter.

The young angry Whites whose land and future have been taken away by Leftist Terrorist Activists.

What is the North American version of Golden Dawn?

How about American Dawn? Freedom from Terrorism and Tyranny.

Let's see what conservative Utah does now.
Do they have it in them to defy? I don't think so.

Modern day Mormons generally think like retrievers. Then again, so do 95% of people in general.
Good points.

You know...to be humane, you have to have a sense of yourself as a silly and limited fellow, who's not always right but is often absurd - and know that in this we truly all are one. A certain wryness and perspective must attend any genuine humanity and maturity. But it is precisely this these people are lacking, which is what allows them to be so smug and tyrannical. To all appearances, there is no chink in their sanctimony. Their self-righteousness is seamless. It is how they are able, quite without irony, to describe themselves as tolerant, progressive, on-the-right-side-of-history and all their other self-descriptors, all of which are nothing more than ways of patting themselves on the back for their goodness.

I honestly don't know how you solve this problem. As people have pointed out, you can't compromise with moral evil. You can only fight it. So if they define us and our positions as moral evil, the only option for them is to stamp us out. Our option is to knuckle under to them, to become them, or to fight back. Literally, physically fight back, since they won't allow our views into the newspapers and their judges throw out our votes. Our only serious option, I say after decades of life watching this all unfold, appears to be to resist them physically. How to do that succesfully is another and very difficult matter.

The scary thing is...I think they've gotten if anything worse with time. Really, that Zimmerman response threw me. I've been reading the leftist sites close to daily for the last three years. I was honestly disturbed by the sheer bloodlust level of their hatred and just plain aversion to basic facts and common sense among the commenters. There's a real hatred there, and it seems to me a lot stronger than what I remember in the '80s and '90s. These people are absolutely foaming at the mouth against what's as well called white-normalcy as anything else. They simply don't have any sympathy for people who play by the rules. They have 1,000 made-up hate epithets for those who act normally. They're 'privileged,' 'entitled,' beneficiaries of 'institutional racism.' Then you flip it over, they have boundless sympathy for criminals, particularly black criminals. Their thinking is pretty purely ideological. They hate or love people for their class. If they fall in the right category (black, jew, criminal), they love you. If you fall in the wrong category (white, male, worker), they hate you. And they don't even seem conscious of what they're doing.

Their reflexive hatred of whites and gun-owners is just off the charts. I mean, this Reshida case is an example. They absolutely would rip this white man, awakened in the wee hours by a wasted she-nigger pounding on his door, limb from limb if they could. They don't have any sympathy for him. They don't give him any leeway. They think he ought to be thrown in jail for the rest of his life.

This is where christian love and jewish hate have led us - to a very dangerous position. These people absolutely will mass slaughter class enemies if they are given the chance, they fairly foam with bloodlust, I'm not exaggerating. Right now it's piecemeal. It takes the form of individual blacks, and small gangs of blacks, attacking whites. But as time passes and demographics change, this war will grow bigger and more open. Even now, they barely bother to conceal their true motives. Many times they don't. They hate whites, they hate normal conservative people, they want them to die off. They enjoy seeing them murdered.

That last part is what I've tried to convey to WN and readers for years, but I still don't think people get it. The enemy truly does enjoy seeing whites raped and slaughtered. The only element left to mention is the gaslighting. While all this I describe is going on, the journalist jackdaws lord over it like mocking blackbirds up on a telephone wire, just laughing and cackling away, denying the slandering slaughter below is even happening.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 14th, 2014 at 07:17 PM.

Old December 21st, 2013 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
So true. It shows precisely how sick minded and terroristic the Left truly is. The evil and hatred they have for normal people and normal life and values is truly off the charts. Where is the enforcement class's breaking point? It keeps moving because the alternative is Liberal Light, dirt cheap, college drinking, no character, piss water Natty light 'kwan conservatism. You see Mormon Romney's crew??
I was friends with one of his distant relatives in college. I'm pretty sure I get their family vibe, which is pretty much just Mormonism. I also lived in Utah, so I'm very familiar with this mindset. They're anti-racial and they're pro-English. Proven loser positions for protecting our race. If a guy as good-looking as Romney couldn't defeat a Kenyan nigger with a bad economy, it's pretty much over at the national level.

Quote:

Yep. Fight under the banner of the thing you're fighting for, rather than some other thing's symbol. Whites think it's immoral or declasse to fight as whites for white interests. They're not thinking very hard. Their social position hasn't declined enough yet for them to overcome their social fears. Eating out of dumpsters, as many do now in Greece, will get them over the hump.

Old December 21st, 2013 #15
Derrick Beukeboom

I have a couple of theories based upon observations and trying to study these types first hand. Yes, we have known for years that jewish approved social programming via TV, media talking points, schools, leftist control of churches, overall PC dogma is one of the main keys.

Yet, I agree. Something new has arisen and it is from a very dark place. They don't see the irony, nor exhibit any degree of reasoned control.
I can't quite put my finger on it, yet it's kind of like a bat shit crazy, irrational, crazy, screw loose woman...hell hath no fury...

perhaps society has become feminized dominated. There is a true cruelness coming from the heart and brain of the left now. I think it's because the men just kind of go along for the ride for basic fun, career movement, maybe a few shekels.

It's like what you wrote before about men (non-fags) in Church on Sundays. Pleases the Mrs. and a happy wife is a happy life sort of thinking.
Most men don't believe this shit. Too many men are on serious cruise control and the feminzation of debate and society is very noticeable.

One can draw a kind of parallel with the left. The men (non-fags) know when someone has had enough. Male honor code, even in fighting.
Ah, yet a female is truly cruel.

I don't think that many (white)men are in it beyond what's all that different then career girls in the mainstream conservative movement.
A way to make a living, get your name out there, maybe write a book or 2, preaching to the ignorant choir and itz good career.
Lots of free drinks and hardy meals. Safe and secure.

Only NPR type squat when they pee men are the real sickos and "true believers". They are indeed crazy. They were clearly from wife dominated homes.

Now, the left, college educated white women?
Wow. something off is truly there.

I don't know. I have seen some blacks and hispanics with more honor and sense of fairness then most of the extreme left women.
they do want blood. and it really makes no sense...not car salesman shysty like the middle aged left career types. Not minority women who just want to replace and deracinate whites, not direct biological competitors...it's something psychological I think.

These are the jihadists of the left. Not to be messed with if you catch them on a bad day.

Insecure? Yes
Adrift without strong bases? Yes
Angry and vicious? Yes
Projecting their deep, dark fears that real society is not the lie they were fed in school and on TV? Yes

I think that a key component in the rampaging of the left and what they are yearning for is due to a female dominated ethos born out of insecurity and not wanting to face they were betrayed by TV, media, school, etc.

Fantasy is better. Maybe they just enjoy the drama and get off on it.

Maybe it is sexual in nature.
They are angry we are not just dominating the situation and taking care of business. and putting them and the nonwhites back into the place that they subconsciously desire to be in.
Society is beta male driven now and this must be frustrating for many women.

I think they are lashing out on us. Have we failed each other?

or maybe my rambling is looking way too deep into it and it's not at all projecting.

Maybe the leftists are just hate filled assholes and sick twisted bullies who like to hurt others.

I have talked to a few of these types. They seem to truly believe what they are saying. I mean they just KNOW IT ALL.

Old December 25th, 2013 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Look, high school is basically the last time we have the majority of the population as a captive audience. If we can't talk about issues with race and sexuality then, for the majority of people, it will never get talked about. This is a bad. thing. How can we ever expect anything to change for the better if people aren't being educated?

http://jezebel.com/schools-increasin...ace-1489118872

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 25th, 2013 at 05:32 AM.

Old December 25th, 2013 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I have a couple of theories based upon observations and trying to study these types first hand. Yes, we have known for years that jewish approved social programming via TV, media talking points, schools, leftist control of churches, overall PC dogma is one of the main keys.

Yet, I agree. Something new has arisen and it is from a very dark place. They don't see the irony, nor exhibit any degree of reasoned control.
I can't quite put my finger on it, yet it's kind of like a bat shit crazy, irrational, crazy, screw loose woman...hell hath no fury...

perhaps society has become feminized dominated. There is a true cruelness coming from the heart and brain of the left now. I think it's because the men just kind of go along for the ride for basic fun, career movement, maybe a few shekels.

It's like what you wrote before about men (non-fags) in Church on Sundays. Pleases the Mrs. and a happy wife is a happy life sort of thinking.
Most men don't believe this shit. Too many men are on serious cruise control and the feminzation of debate and society is very noticeable.

One can draw a kind of parallel with the left. The men (non-fags) know when someone has had enough. Male honor code, even in fighting.
Ah, yet a female is truly cruel.

I don't think that many (white)men are in it beyond what's all that different then career girls in the mainstream conservative movement.
A way to make a living, get your name out there, maybe write a book or 2, preaching to the ignorant choir and itz good career.
Lots of free drinks and hardy meals. Safe and secure.

Only NPR type squat when they pee men are the real sickos and "true believers". They are indeed crazy. They were clearly from wife dominated homes.

Now, the left, college educated white women?
Wow. something off is truly there.

I don't know. I have seen some blacks and hispanics with more honor and sense of fairness then most of the extreme left women.
they do want blood. and it really makes no sense...not car salesman shysty like the middle aged left career types. Not minority women who just want to replace and deracinate whites, not direct biological competitors...it's something psychological I think.

These are the jihadists of the left. Not to be messed with if you catch them on a bad day.

Insecure? Yes
Adrift without strong bases? Yes
Angry and vicious? Yes
Projecting their deep, dark fears that real society is not the lie they were fed in school and on TV? Yes

I think that a key component in the rampaging of the left and what they are yearning for is due to a female dominated ethos born out of insecurity and not wanting to face they were betrayed by TV, media, school, etc.

Fantasy is better. Maybe they just enjoy the drama and get off on it.

Maybe it is sexual in nature.
They are angry we are not just dominating the situation and taking care of business. and putting them and the nonwhites back into the place that they subconsciously desire to be in.
Society is beta male driven now and this must be frustrating for many women.

I think they are lashing out on us. Have we failed each other?

or maybe my rambling is looking way too deep into it and it's not at all projecting.

Maybe the leftists are just hate filled assholes and sick twisted bullies who like to hurt others.

I have talked to a few of these types. They seem to truly believe what they are saying. I mean they just KNOW IT ALL.
Yeah, I see what you're saying.

There are leaders, then there are average types. Your leaders are defined by being burning ideologues. They understand the game and do what they do deliberately. Then the career types, the bourgeois, the right-half, the college grads, women, they simply swallow what they've been taught. It never occurs to them to question. But because what they've swallowed is poison, it can lead to bad things. One of those is they can't find good men. At some level, at some point, they begin to understand things aren't right. I don't think they can really figure it out, but it can result in great anger. At the very least they must surely, when they hit 35 or 40 or 45 realize that what they were told about not marrying and having children until after they were professionally established resulted in their...not having kids. That simply has to be true of a lot of them. Then again, many really do enjoy that route. They make good money. They simply spend it on themselves. Women are not generally very thoughtful. They are pretty superficial. Their emotions are frequent, like afternoon rain in Florida, but just as shallow. They cry some pools that quickly dry.

Truly the leftists do not exhibit any humility, nor do they appear to recognize their own self-righteousness. This is darn close to being their defining feature. They are offended that anyone disagrees with them about anything. They truly don't seem to see what's silly about their simply defining every good thing as their own position. They simply can't see themselves as wrong or bad. Humanity divides neatly into the Good and the Bad. I suppose this traces to Calvinism or Puritanism. They are the elect, and the rest are the damned. Never, ever do they show any doubt that maybe they are the ones who are intolerant, or who ought to show tolerance. It's always the other guy. The fault is always his. The need to change is always in him. Complete, utter, self-righteous, sanctimonious aggression against all non-believers.

This is their culture. Or, it's someone's culture, and this Anglo-Jewish fusion cuisine is making America vomit.

Too bad that old jew Rothbard is dead, he used to write great stuff on this. As did the Southern professor Jimmy Cantrell, but he has disappeared lo these last ten years. So I have to make my way with my own little brain these days. I know the thing damn well, and can describe it, but tracing the actual roots is a more complex problem. It's a problem because most explanations are infected by current biases or PC fear. Thus, they tend toward attributing everything to a safe guilty party like Puritans, or Protestants, or Northerners, or liberals, and they simply fail to consider the jewish element that arrived around 1850 on and became dominant after, say, 1915. I insist what we see is a fusion of Anglo moral maniacs with jewish tribal racists. There may be other spices, but those two are the meat in this Americhili.

The Zimmerman case showed it all. The judeo-left hates whites so much they simply converted a brown man into a white man. Just as they converted his self-defense into murder. It is mere accuracy to describe these people as liars. But it's more to the point to say that they're religious maniacs. How can you reason with people like this? People who simply spit at the facts? I don't see how you can. It's just as Judge Lawless said 150 years ago: they're 'sanctimonious madmen.' With 150 years of practice under their belts. My whole life I've opposed this mentality and type, and never anywhere have I seen any serious resistance. The conservatives are just a bunch of geldings. They call their cowardice and unbroken centuries of losing morality, but that's because they're without honor. Their leaders - the folks who know what I'm saying -- won't lead, they're career girls. They can't look at themselves in the mirror.

The only place I've found where you have adult men actually dealing with reality are:

1) NS Germany and Hitler

2) Golden Dawn in Greece

The left are simply murderers and liars. You can't defeat that type legally, it won't let you. I've said that at the top of my voice for fifteen years, it's pretty much the one valuable thing I learned in college. The conservatives say, ok, we'll knuckle under. My entire adult life has been to find and join or create a forced that says no, we'll fight.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 14th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.

Old December 25th, 2013 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lindy West* on a plane. Like snakes on a plane. But larger and scarier.

Always looking to offend, always looking to be offended - the feminist way, itz.

http://jezebel.com/heres-what-it-fee...ane-1488750726

Him: "I said that if you want someone to move, it helps to say 'excuse me' and then get out of the way. You told me to move and then you just [gestures at my body in the aisle]."

Me [head melting]: "I'm putting my bag in the overhead bin. You know, because that's how planes work?"

[In other words, she was being a cunt and ordering him about peremptorily and he objected.]

I sat down. They closed the doors. I said, "Looks like there's no one in the middle seat, so you won't actually have to sit next to me. Since I apparently bother you so much."

Him: "Sounds great to me."

[In other words, like most women, she takes objective criticism as a personal attack. And in her case, she also finds exactly what she's looking for because she can't see anything else. At most the guy would have been worried about losing space to her girth, but but that wouldn't be about her. She can't see that, though.]

Nobody wants to sit next to a fat person on a plane. Don't think we don't know.

[The pain of a fat girl is real. And big. Real big. Like her butt.]

This year, for the first time ever, I got on a plane and discovered that I didn't fit in the seat.

[Keep in mind, she's writing this about herself. Yes, folks...I am now...officially...a two-seater.]

HagetakaULindy West3431L U
So.....you violated someone's space, he muttered something sotto voce, then you went and wrote an angry screed about it?

Must be nice to have that soapbox.

[wow...she's their most popular writer, and gets absolutely burned on that comment. 343 is about as high as it gets, and tho she tries to recoup by adding her own comment femsplaining how she wasn't at fault, the damage is done. people will think just as i did above. there's a simple solution, West: buy two seats. not fair? No, no it isn't. that's life in the big city, toots.]

HagetakaUbutthaver761L U
Yeah, she basically went from ruining her seatmate's day to everyone around her in earshot.

Maybe her next column can be about how fat people are unfairly viewed as hostile, defensive, passive-aggressive and rude. Yesterday 11:33am

[nothing left but a grease spot, and she damn well knows it. her whining about being drunk at 7am is also strange, like others should know this or make special allowance for it. maybe dont get drunk before you have to get on a plane, Fatty Patty?]

LW is a big fat Swedish-American chick, the best feminist writer at jezebel. Very funny, very clever, not all that great a reasoner, unfortunately.

[ok this guy nailed it]

GreatPowerUKingCouth151L U
There is this...

"Him: "I said that if you want someone to move, it helps to say 'excuse me' and then get out of the way. You told me to move and then you just [gestures at my body in the aisle]."

The man claims she verbally told him to move, then gestured at her. The author never claims this was untrue and never actually mentions making that statement.

Either the man is a liar, or the author decided to leave out a key issue that would be the entirety of this man's actual complaint - being commanded to do something impolitely, by physically aggressive stranger.

Everyone is a victim inside the plane, the author eventually realizes this, but for some reason didn't realize it while dealing with this poor man who clearly felt marginalized and mistreated by what he felt was impolite action. Projecting your own body-image paranoia into a situation to make yourself feel like a victim and give you a chance to let loose some steam on a stranger is not classy or grown up. Americans should have more dignity than this, but sadly, no, we don't. Yesterday 12:18pm

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 25th, 2013 at 06:41 AM.

Old December 27th, 2013 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

This is just funny, but telling, too.

Cat racism is good.

We should not cross lions with tigers.

But people racism is bad.

Blacks and whites breeding together is good.

http://jezebel.com/new-cat-alert-fir...t-o-1490017506

CatFiveHimmicaneUCallie Beusman1L U
So racism is good. Just for cats, not people. Just now

Old January 8th, 2014 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

common leftist pseudo-argument: outliers disprove patterns. noticing patterns is inherently morally wrong. thinking = noticing patterns. thinking is morally wrong. thinking is evil. every single thing must be judged as an individual* and no generalizations can be drawn.*

MoralltachUhocouture21L U
I'm so glad you sad "as a group" there. For a moment I thought you were lumping 50% of the human population into one category and saying that they're shallow pigs who'll fuck anything that moves.

Oh wait, that's exactly what you were doing. Let's try some counter-examples, shall we?

"Black people, as a group (again, group is the keyword here...there are obviously plenty of self-respecting black people with morals who wouldn't dare break the law) are so desperate for status symbols that they'll steal anything flashy as long as they think they can get away with it."

"Women, as a group (again, group is the keyword here...there are obviously plenty of self-respecting women with dignity who are comfortable living their own lives) are so desperate to have babies that they'll marry anyone as long as it gives them a chance to reproduce."

See how those things are the same? Go fuck yourself. Yesterday 9:09pm

* Unless the thing in question belongs to a Class It Is Ok (You Are Officially Required To) Hate

Thread