VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2018 #41
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Japan is also cooking in a giant hibachi right now. This seems to be a worldwide heat wave.

Japan heatwave declared natural disaster - BBC News
Well , no wonder , it's the Land Of The Rising Sun

However , the number one sufferers from this intense sunshine are Caucasians . . . .

If you buy into the theory that Aryans originate from Ultima Thule , a continent in the North Sea , we shouldn't be exposed to this sunshine . . .

On a side note , the Swastika is said to have represented the Arctic Sun among the people of Thule. . . .

It is also said to be a 'wheel' appearing in the sky at night . .

We are the people of the North Star. . .

Old July 30th, 2018 #42
Ray Allan

Quote:
If you buy into the theory that Aryans originate from Ultima Thule, a continent in the North Sea, we shouldn't be exposed to this sunshine...
Yes, I think my remote ancestors must have came from Ultima Thule (or the now-submerged Doggerland?), since it seems to be rooted in my DNA to want to be in a cooler climate. Perhaps that's why I like red-haired women so much, like I mentioned in the thread about redheads.

At least Mr. Zander in Scotland is having a nice summer.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 30th, 2018 #43
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I think my remote ancestors must have came from Ultima Thule (or the now-submerged Doggerland?), since it seems to be rooted in my DNA to want to be in a cooler climate. Perhaps that's why I like red-haired women so much, like I mentioned in the thread about redheads.

Redheads are the palest people out there . .

Well , if you leave albinos aside . . And they actually come in all races . .

Northern Europeans come second to that . .

Old August 4th, 2018 #44
ColdFire
Banned

I don't know 'bout you but in Germany we recently had a temperature record of 38° C . .

Maybe the mark of 40 ° C will be taken this summer ?

Pooooh . .

Nothing for sweaty feet . .

A great weather to be outside ( you almost cannot take it in your room momentarily ) but you keep sweatin' . . . .

I believe Europeans are not made for this hot climate . .

Old August 4th, 2018 #45
ColdFire
Banned

I might add that the worst about this season is the fact that even at night the temperature still is heavy ( i. e. too hot for the night . . .) . . .

If you sleep with your window open the insects have unrelieved entry . . .

So, whatever . .

For the record , I have to get up at 6:00 AM for my job on weekdays and consider myself lucky if I have managed to get 5 hours of sleep in those nights . . . .

The climate is horrible . .

But somehow you have to get along . .

Even if nature is hostile . .

Old August 4th, 2018 #46
Alex Him

Smile

Here's music for your weather

Arabika - 00:00
На побережье - 05:35
Лейла - 08:40
Ветер - 13:16
День Рождения - 17:05
По течению - 21:14
Чаппа - 26:26
Гром - 31:14
Fashion - 34:56
Полёт на Меркурий - 41:48
Мираж - 47:29
Вверх - 54:30
Дорога в Багдад - 01:00:24
Кофе утром - 01:05:48
Мои печали и радости - 01:10:23

Old August 4th, 2018 #47
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Here's music for your weather

Didula - A road to Baghdad

Arabika - 00:00
На побережье - 05:35
Лейла - 08:40
Ветер - 13:16
День Рождения - 17:05
По течению - 21:14
Чаппа - 26:26
Гром - 31:14
Fashion - 34:56
Полёт на Меркурий - 41:48
Мираж - 47:29
Вверх - 54:30
Дорога в Багдад - 01:00:24
Кофе утром - 01:05:48
Мои печали и радости - 01:10:23
LOL . . that really hits the nail , Alex

How's the weather in Mother Russia ?

I suppose no European nation is spared from this heat wave . . . . .

Having a hard time imagining a hot summer in Russia though ( maybe that's just cliche-thinking on my part though ? ) . . .

Russia is more or less prominent for her cold winters . . .

The Russian Winter already broke Napoleon's and Hitler's neck . . . .

It's almost as if all 'frost demons' had ensconed themselves there . . .

Which was a superstition during medieval times ( in fact the custom of celebrating carnival stems from the belief of 'chasing out' the winter demons . .) . . . .

Old August 4th, 2018 #48
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
How's the weather in Mother Russia ?
It's 8 a.m. now.

Temperature is +21 degrees Celsius.
According to the forecast today will be no more than +26.

Quote:
I suppose no European nation is spared from this heat wave . . . . .

Having a hard time imagining a hot summer in Russia though ( maybe that's just cliche-thinking on my part though ? ) . . .

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=762

Quote:
Russia is more or less prominent for her cold winters . . .

The Russian Winter already broke Napoleon's and Hitler's neck . . .
Next time better prepare your conquests of Russia

Quote:
It's almost as if all 'frost demons' had ensconed themselves there . . .

Which was a superstition during medieval times ( in fact the custom of celebrating carnival stems from the belief of 'chasing out' the winter demons . .) . . . .
I knew nothing about this.

Old August 5th, 2018 #49
Ray Allan

This is what every summer is like for me.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 5th, 2018 #50
ColdFire
Banned

Yep , I see the raging glow is alive and well in y'all's areas . .

Let's hope this is just a temporary phase though . . Should next year's summer be as hot ( or even hotter ) than this one I think a rebellion may break out . .

Let's hope this heat is just momentarily . .

Old August 6th, 2018 #51
Alex Him

Alvega, a parish of Abrantes, was the place with the highest temperature in Portugal on Sunday, reaching a high of 45.2 degrees.

"I put myself a lot of times under water, I try not to catch the sun and to take all my medicines on time," an old lady from the town said.

Historical high temperatures hit eight different locations throughout Portugal, with the average highest temperatures of around 42 degrees.

SOT, Resident (Portuguese): "We need to stay at home and drink water, it's life."

SOT, Resident (Portuguese): "I put myself a lot of times under water, I try not to catch the sun and to take all my medicines on time."

SOT, Resident (Portuguese): "This is the worst, we drink bottles of water and that's it."

Old August 6th, 2018 #52
Skinhead Zack

During summer, I am much more likely to catch colds, have sinus problems and diarrhea than in winter.

Quote:
The effects of very hot days on your sinuses

During summer and on those very hot days it is marvellous to go to the beach, relax at the pool side, have a barbeque or even picnic out with friends and family but then you may notice that your nose starts to run, you suddenly develop a headache or you feel stuffy.

Why does this happen?

Sinuses, which are paired air spaces connected to your nose, is lined with very delicate skin called the mucus membrane. The mucus membrane may then become inflamed by many things like bacteria, colds and flu’s, allergies or even a fungus invasion. We start to feel all those dreadful symptoms when these sinus spaces are blocked, causing mucus build up and pressure.

The most common culprit of summer sinus problems is allergies and hay fever. We don’t hear enough about how pet hair, pollen, dander, dust and dust mites and even milk or how certain food allergies cause sinus problems. But what else about those hot days cause our sinuses to go ballistic?

One often hears about sudden extreme temperature changes causing increased sinus pain and a stuffy or runny nose, but how?

There are millions of tiny hair like structures called cilia that make up the mucus membrane, which lines your nose and sinuses. These cilia work together as a broom, helping to get rid of stagnant mucus that may block the sinuses. Your mucus membranes prefer a moist warm environment as opposed to it being very cold or very hot.

On hot summer days the air is very dry causing the mucus in your nose to become thick and sticky. This makes it difficult for the cilia to move or “sweep” the excess mucus out. This thick mucus then blocks the sinuses. When mucus flow is interrupted or blocked, it often becomes hard in nature and causes pressure and congestion. The pressure and the congestion then cause you to experience pain, stuffiness and headaches.

Did You Know?

Sometimes a headache may not be a sinus headache at all but rather a migraine headache. New studies have shown that very hot and humid weather one day can increase the possibility of a migraine headache on the next.

So what can you do to prevent or lessen these sinus problems so that you can enjoy the things that you love?

Allergy avoidance is one way of staying clear of allergies. Avoid mowing the lawn, going outside when pollen counts are high or eating things that you are allergic to. If you can’t avoid going outside when pollen counts are high, rub a little bit of Vaseline around your nostrils to help catch some of the tiny pollens that may enter your nose.

Ginger tea is a great drink to have on hot days. To make, just crush a small piece of peeled root ginger, add it to a cup of boiling water, allow it to stand for 2-3 minutes, strain the mixture into another cup and add honey. You can also carry it in a flask so that you can have it on picnics or at the pool. Ginger contains Vit B6, Vit C, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Linoleic acid and a high volume of antioxidants. This means that ginger can help with bone formation, nerve transmission, muscle contraction and has anti-inflammatory properties.

Avoid drinking too many icy drinks, as they may worsen your sinus problems.

Using a neti pot to drain stuck trapped mucus will help to clear and moisten your sinuses. You may want to use a solution of warm water and table salt.

If you need to exercise, do it outside when possible as it will help you to cool off and gain fresh air as you exercise. (Look out for high pollen days)

Try using a humidifier at night when sleeping to keep hot, dry air moist. Also remember to close the windows if you have the humidifier on.

https://www.sinuswars.com/archive/SinusesHotDay.asp

Old August 6th, 2018 #53
Skinhead Zack

Foods That Will Help Reduce Sinus Problems

Quote:
Garlic contains a compound called allicin, a natural antibiotic with benefits that may ward off sinus and other respiratory infections, according to Wishard Health Services. Its antimicrobial effects against common pathogenic bacteria Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli were demonstrated in a study published in the May 2012 issue of the journal "Phytotherapy." By comparison, leek, a vegetable in the same family as garlic, did not show antibiotic properties in this study.
Garlic is good for sinus problems. the one I like to cook with it is French style pan-fried potatoes.

Or simple tomato oregano sauce pasta.

How to Make Oregano and Thyme Pasta Sauce: 8 Steps (with Pictures)

Those are nice ones to eat to stay healthy during summer, in my opinion

Old August 6th, 2018 #54
Tony Boone

Quote:

Sry , didn't really know what forum to post this in , maybe this forum is the most fitting concerning problems facing the planet . .

Anybody else tired of those hot summers in the last years ?

I admit , I even live in Northern Europe ( the Northern German plain . . ) . .

. . and , damn , even the weather here is hot . .

Don't know where most of you guys live yet what about the weather ?

Especially in the last years . .

Who knows , maybe there really is something to the climate change propagated worldwide ( even though this theory is widely disbelieved in 'right-wing' circles. .) . .

Or maybe even still the consequences of the ozone hole ( about which was first heard back in the 80's ) ?

Whatever . .

The summers get hotter the last years . .

Even here in Northern Europe . .

If the vegetation would fit one could almost think one is in the Caribbean . .

Max Romeo - Chase The Devil

No , but seriously . . .

What do you think could be the reason for that ?

I might add that it is proven that one can stand heat better in southern hemispheres than in the north . .

When it's hot in the north the humidity is high at the same time as are the ozone levels . .

. . while , when it's hot in the south , it is a "dry" heat . .

Hard times . . .

What about , for example , the American South ?
Just wondering . .

Let me stop now . . this moisture in the Northern German summer air is beginning to get to me

Coldy
Only in deserts is the heat “dry.” In the South of the 50 states it’s most certainly hot and humid.

Old August 7th, 2018 #55
Zander

Quote:

Back to normal now......rain.

Old August 7th, 2018 #56
Skinhead Zack

Quote:

Nothing beats the redheads with blue eyes. I still prefer blondes though.

Old August 7th, 2018 #57
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I don't know 'bout you but in Germany we recently had a temperature record of 38° C . .

Maybe the mark of 40 ° C will be taken this summer ?

Well guys , what did I say?

The temperature mark of 40 ° C was recently taken. . .

This is clearly starting to get too much . . .

The irony is that now even in our latitudes the people start to become more 'night-active' ( except for those who used to be night-active all along of course . . ) . . . .

That's what people in the south do all the time . .

It's so hot in the south that at daytime they mostly sleep but are active during the night instead . .

During the day , they have their 'siesta' . .

lol

This is becoming the case now even here . . The warm weather almost leaves one no choice . . . .

I wonder where this is all going to . .

Let's stay active during the night . .

Old August 11th, 2018 #58
Skinhead Zack

I miss the warmness of a fireplace this season.

And most of the pro-White clothing I own are jackets and hoodies.
Can't wear them when it's too hot outside

The harsh sunlight gives me nightmares.

One reason I prefer winter, among other reasons is,
because women look 'sexier' in winter outfits, in my opinion.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; August 11th, 2018 at 03:06 PM.

Old August 11th, 2018 #59
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

These past few days have been closest to what I was accustomed to in Texas, being in the triple digits. Even at that, we get relief in the afternoon, and in Central Texas you don't have relief ever it seems during these months, it's 90 at the lowest sometimes.

Half the year is nirvana here, other half could be shortened for my taste, but it makes for a beautiful Winter Wonderland Xmas-time, which I prefer to wearing Bermuda shorts to greet Santa Claus.

Old August 11th, 2018 #60
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
The harsh sunlight gives me nightmares.
Yes , it is proven that 'bad' sleep circumstances can give you nightmares . . . .

Concerning the vid . . I might add what most 'newer' songs by Metallica give me anyway ( nightmares . . )

I also am "not sleeping well" recently ( see my post # 45 above ) . . . .

When I do it's very restless. .

We have a saying in Germany which translates as "Whoever sleeps doesn't sin . . ."

Little addition by myself though . . .

" . . but may have sinful dreams"

Thread