VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 15th, 2019 #1
FEMAAlert

Default did you know St. Valentine was a gnostic and believed Yahweh was Satan and the Israelites were his people?

this is what Christianity originally was in first centuries.

even the ethnic jewish christians, believed this.

and they had good reason to believe it.

Exodus 32:

25Moses saw that the people were out of control, for Aaron had let them run wild and become a laughingstock to their enemies. 26So Moses stood at the entrance of the camp and said, “Whoever is for the LORD, come to me.”

And all the Levites gathered around him.

27He told them, “This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each of you men is to fasten his sword to his side, go back and forth through the camp from gate to gate, and slay his brother, his friend, and his neighbor.’”

28The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people fell dead.

29Afterward, Moses said, “Today you have been ordained for service to the LORD, since each man went against his son and his brother; so He has bestowed a blessing on you this day.”

Old February 15th, 2019 #2
FEMAAlert

the early messianic jews, recognized yahweh and the rabbis were devil worshippers.

the levites and Aaron priesthood considered murdering the other castes of jews as a holy thing that greatly pleased yahweh.

Old February 18th, 2019 #3
J. Rourke

Default Your klan dunce cap is too tight

Oh, for fuck's sake, you and your nutty semitic superstitions. All of those verses you mentioned were written by jews. Nobody here gives a dry fuck about some archaic shit from nomadic, camel-fucking jizzraeli tribes 2,000 years ago. There is no Satan and jeezuz never existed. Please, just fuck off back to stormgrunt with your hillbilly brethren and stay there, just so you'll stop embarrassing yourself.

Old February 18th, 2019 #4
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post

Exodus 32:

25Moses saw that the people were out of control, for Aaron had let them run wild and become a laughingstock to their enemies. 26So Moses stood at the entrance of the camp and said, “Whoever is for the LORD, come to me.”

27He told them, “This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each of you men is to fasten his sword to his side, go back and forth through the camp from gate to gate, and slay his brother, his friend, and his neighbor.’”

28The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people fell dead.

29Afterward, Moses said, “Today you have been ordained for service to the LORD, since each man went against his son and his brother; so He has bestowed a blessing on you this day.”
Get your gray matter in gear!
NO (((sources))) please!

Old February 19th, 2019 #5
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Rourke View Post
Oh, for fuck's sake, you and your nutty semitic superstitions. All of those verses you mentioned were written by jews. Nobody here gives a dry fuck about some archaic shit from nomadic, camel-fucking jizzraeli tribes 2,000 years ago. There is no Satan and jeezuz never existed. Please, just fuck off back to stormgrunt with your hillbilly brethren and stay there, just so you'll stop embarrassing yourself.
you really are one stupid mother fucker to KNOW the jews control everythin and yet DENY the most obvious explanation as to WHY this is

Old February 19th, 2019 #6
Gladiatrix

Quote:

Exodus 32:

I'm confused by your post. He wasn't a jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine

Old February 19th, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Post FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I'm confused by your post. He wasn't a jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine
He's a little twisted but he makes interesting posts sometimes.

Old February 19th, 2019 #8
J. Rourke

Default Jimmies were rustled

Quote:
you really are one stupid mother fucker to KNOW the jews control everythin and yet DENY the most obvious explanation as to WHY this is
Oh, thanks for informing me as I don't know anything about da hebrew babble and related semetic quackery.

And you're on a roll with that spelling and grammar!

Old February 19th, 2019 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Oh, thanks for informing me as I don't know anything about da hebrew babble and related semetic quackery.

And you're on a roll with that spelling and grammar!
I know you were not writing to me, but my post was directed at FEMAAlert.

Old February 20th, 2019 #10
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Agreed!
WTF is the point of citing kike sources, let alone some from superstitious ancient ones; anyhow, the kike religion is based on STOLEN mythology & folklore!

Old February 20th, 2019 #11
J. Rourke

Thumbs down On another note...

FEMAAlert a.k.a. NotFunny 2.0, you suck at the English language, quote buy-bull verses like a weeks-unwashed rapture bunny and peddle far-fetched conspiracy bullshit like that fatass Alex Jones, making YOU the "stupid mother fucker", not me.

Old February 20th, 2019 #12
Crowe

Quote:
Semitic religions and associated babble need to be deleted from the historical record.

Israel need to be bombed and every structure both ancient and new needs to be ground into pea gravel. I would work for free to help smash that temple mount. Every block pulverized. What temple mount?

Old February 20th, 2019 #13
FEMAAlert

you tards do not understand that 'Judaism' is not a fucking RELIGION

because SATAN IS REAL. and they KNOW IT. there is no 'belief' for the Pharisees, they KNOW what Satan IS.

Old February 20th, 2019 #14
FEMAAlert

they cast spells on their rival corporations, and demonic entities, goetic demons wage war in astral plane. they know what the hell they are doing, it's not idiotic confusion or delusions.

they put the '666' in the corporate logos so that the corporation may become a living demonic egregore which feeds them wealth.

Old February 20th, 2019 #15
Crowe

Quote:
they cast spells on their rival corporations, and demonic entities, goetic demons wage war in astral plane. they know what the hell they are doing, it's not idiotic confusion or delusions.

they put the '666' in the corporate logos so that the corporation may become a living demonic egregore which feeds them wealth.
Don't worry, when jeboo returns, he's gonna show up with an army of angels to smite the kikes and the satanic vermin from the Earth. All we gotta do is wait. Only TRUE believers will be spared!

Old February 21st, 2019 #16
Dan T N Ford

Quote:

I think you`ll find this kind of thing is called "voodoo", & you`ll need to weld your tinfoil hat on!

Old March 5th, 2019 #17
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
you tards do not understand that 'Judaism' is not a fucking RELIGION

because SATAN IS REAL. and they KNOW IT. there is no 'belief' for the Pharisees, they KNOW what Satan IS.
Just went through a shitload of your posts and have arrived at the inescapable conclusion that IDIOTS ARE REAL, and that you're the quintessential example of such a being.

(Whewie! It's been quite a while since I've seen such a prime candidate for the crown of court jester; only this bozo is surely not jesting).

Old March 5th, 2019 #18
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Just went through a shitload of your posts and have arrived at the inescapable conclusion that IDIOTS ARE REAL, and that you're the quintessential example of such a being.

(Whewie! It's been quite a while since I've seen such a prime candidate for the crown of court jester; only this bozo is surely not jesting).
and you are obviously some sort of antifa faggot who thinks he's bugs bunny and smarter than eveyrone else because your'e really too stupid to understand that you are stupid

Old March 5th, 2019 #19
Alex Him

Quote:

Are you successfully in contact with the "astral plane"?

Old March 5th, 2019 #20
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
and you are obviously some sort of antifa faggot who thinks he's bugs bunny and smarter than eveyrone else because your'e really too stupid to understand that you are stupid
And this from the forum's resident semiliterate who's too ignorant to realize that he hasn't the slightest command of English grammar; nor even the rudiments of a skill a D grade elementary student possesses of such a subject?

I've noticed that you, Doc, have a penchant for referring to anyone who disagrees with you as being "stupid" or a "tard". You, my very poorly educated friend, are the retard, the one too stupid to perceive the absurdity of such allegations; not to mention the whacked out, totally off the wall assertions you make in virtually every post you throw up -- and I mean throw up as in vomit. (I invite one and all to take the time to check out this "puke's" threads and posts to see if you disagree with me on this point. If nothing else, they're good for, oh,a score or two of yucks.)

Thread