Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2011 #1
H.B.

Lightbulb "All WN must squat, run and do Crossfit"

Squatting - Pretty much universally accepted as the greatest mass building exercise there is.

Running - From junior high through professional sports with eight figure salaries, this seems to be the most common and effective way to build up your cardio. Squat too much without balancing it off with cardio and you can overeat and get fat - or have muscles that are useless for endurance. Running is a great way to counterbalance with the weights.

You don't normally see real athletes playing around with sissy tools like the stationary bike or ellipticals (but you may use these to build up until you can run effectively).

Crossfit - Probably the most effective way to condition your muscles. Not only does it build strength, but it does wonders for your stamina and overall conditioning.

None of these are easy. In fact, they are very hard - the hardest lifting exercise, one of the more difficult (and effective) ways to do cardio and the hardest way to weight train (non-stop, multiple exercises targeting multiple body parts). What is nice though is that they gradually become easier to do over time.

Like anything else, don't try a new routine without getting your physician's okay if you might have a health condition.

This combination, I believe, will get you fit better than anything else. Equally (if not more important), this will get you mentally fit. The torture-like pain you experience is very limited and causes your body to produce endorphins so you walk around feeling "high" all the time and very self-assured and even "dominant." It's also a great cure for chronic whining.

Old February 13th, 2011 #2
H.B.

Take note of the jew media as it pertains especially to childrens' programming. They jump from one thing, to the next and to the next. They are conditioning people not to have an attention plan so they cannot focus.

This type of fitness training, if done regularly, will get you to be more focused. It overcomes jew media conditioning which fosters weakness and indiscipline.

If the hardest thing you do in life is in the gym, EVERYTHING else is a piece of cake.

Old February 13th, 2011 #3
Bardamu
Banned

Squats will blow out your knees if you are older

Old February 13th, 2011 #4
Simo Häyhä

I
fucking
HAAAAAAAAAATE
Squats!

I really cannot fucking stand them! Prior to my lower back injury in mid last year (which has left me with a shitty stamina from not exercising and 22lbs overweight) I was squatting 242lbs, 3 sets of 10 reps; I felt so completely exhausted after each set there were times in which I almost fainted! It is amazing how it will completely drain your stamina. 1 single set of squatting made me feel like I ran for an hour (mind you, I had pretty good stamina back then; I could easily run 5 miles and I could sprint for a full kilometer no bother).

I'm not saying this is bad advice - on the contrary. It's just that I, personally, want squatting to go fuck itself.

Old February 13th, 2011 #5
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Simo, try hindu squats.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old February 13th, 2011 #6
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Squats are nothing. Try doing a Roman chair up against a wall for about 15 to 20 minutes. That'll keep you more than fit.

Swimming and biking is my cardio. You use more muscle groups swimming. Biking helps circulation and builds up the lower part of the body, especially the legs. It's also a good way to save on gas.

It would be good if Mark Faust and Tony join in on this thread with their own experiences. Mark talked online and Free Talk Live about working out. Tony might have a few ideas also.

Old February 13th, 2011 #7
Swede
morsning korsning

If people are going to do squats or other tough exercies it's important to know how it's done properly. Otherwise things can go wrong. Talk to a trainer to learn the techniques. Lifting weights is fun but a lot of people are just doing it wrong.

Swimming is good for fat people, it doesn't get tough on the joints and the knees and back are not in harms way.

Old February 15th, 2011 #8
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Good post, HB.

I think I'm one of the few people who love squatting. It's a real "escape" exercise. As in escape the realities of this decaying world and focus on the iron resting on the nape of your neck.

You should throw in the military press. Nothing is more imposing than broad shoulders and huge legs.

Tags
crossfit, exercises, running, squatting, wn lifestyle

Thread