VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2003 #1
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Talking Hydrogen Peroxide, A Useful Substance

Hey,

With the sickness season upon us, I figured this would be worth bringing up.

http://www.mercola.com/2002/mar/13/h...n_peroxide.htm

An interesting quote:

"In 1938 German researchers had great success using hydrogen peroxide in dealing with colds and the flu. Their data has been ignored for over 60 years."

Interestingly, the scientific contributions of Germans is ignored rather often. August von Wassermann invented a syphilis test in 1906, which was also suppressed by lobbying from the quack medicine industry. Anyway....

"It is important to begin treatment as soon as symptoms appear. If treatment is started promptly effectiveness seems to be in the 80% range.

We have found remarkable results in curing the flu & cold within 12 to 14 hours when administering a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) into each infected ear, (sometimes only one ear is infected) The H2O2 starts working within 2 to 3 minutes in killing the flu or cold; there will be some bubbling and in some cases mild stinging occurs.

Wait until the bubbling & stinging subside (usually 5 to 10 min) then drain onto tissue and repeat other ear. A bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in 3% solution is available at any drug store for a couple of dollars.

Although this method is perfectly safe for infant/children to use, the loud bubbling and stinging frightens them, they'll need someone they trust to put the hp in their ears. (don't get h2o2 in the eyes- if you do, flush with water)"

I have done this, and it works. Otherwise, I would never have posted it. My sinuses were congested, and my ears had that
pressurized" feeling and itchiness. Did this once at night, again the next morning, and I was fine. No decongestants. No bothersome nights sleep. Just an 89 cent bottle of hydrogen peroxide. After reading the artcile, I remembered we used to clean soldiers ears in the army with warm water and peroxide.

I also gargle with it and water(50/50) when my throat feels nasty.

Works great.

Old December 27th, 2003 #2
Magog

Default I use it everytime

I get the 1st sore throat. It stops the cold asap. 50/50 Hp and water gargle and spit. dont swallow it, rise your moth out afterwords. Its awesome. Hell, I never dripped it in my ear, I'll give that a try next time, I am sure it will work. I read that all colds enter through the ears, and not the nose and throat the jews tell us about in Nexus magazine on line.

Last edited by Magog; December 27th, 2003 at 05:53 AM.

Old January 4th, 2004 #3
Nati Onionlist

the jews told you that colds entered through the nose and throat?

sorry thats just funny...i suppose they told you that the "four humours" theory of medicine was bullshit too, and that you don't actually get better from cutting your skin open and placing live leeches on it - oh and i guess they told you that carbon monoxide was a dangerous gas whereas it's actually a gas that's only dangerous to jews, and if an aryan breathes it in they will get the gift of infinite life...

Old January 10th, 2004 #4
Whirlwind

Anyone taking hp internally? FOOD GRADE ONLY. A few drops daily in a glass of water and my sinus troubles were history. In my case, it really cuts phlegm(sp?) production. And isn't that where all the nasties get their start? Not in tissue.

Thread