VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2013 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Jews and the US National Medal of Science

Jews and the US National Medal of Science

Over the last few months I have published several articles dealing with the issue of 'jewish achievement' in relation to several different awards such as the Nobel Prizes, (1) Kyoto Prizes, (2) Fields Medal (3) and so on in addition to an article dealing with the fallacious reasoning of those making broad claims on the basis of these lists in suggesting that they show disproportionate jewish achievement and attainment. (4)

Continuing on this theme I have analyzed the winners of the United States National Medal of Science; which was constituted in 1959, and contains a large amount of different laureates: thus it makes an excellent award to study to understand whether the alleged 'jewish over-representation'; as routinely claimed by sites such as J-Info, (5) holds up to intellectual scrutiny. Indeed J-Info claim that some thirty-eight percent of the winners of the US National Medal of Science have been jewish. (6)

Now; as I have remarked elsewhere, the problem with such a claim hinges on precisely who is defined as being jewish.

In this particular instance; as I have noted elsewhere, (7) J-Info are using a biological definition of jewishness; not a religious one, as they are calculating jewishness based on the father being jewish without trying to ascertain whether or not said father was a member of the Kohanim or a Levite (which would mean that jewishness could be transferred patrilineally as opposed to pure matrilineally).

We can see this in their notes at the bottom of their page on the allegedly jewish winners of the US National Medal of Science as in eight out of twelve instances: they relate that the jew concerned had a jewish father and a non-jewish mother. This means that in religious terms the jews concerned are not Israelites (i.e. they aren't jewish), but rather are mamzerim (lit. 'bastards') who are the offspring of 'bad unions'.

The basic problem with J-Info's 'reasoning'; such as it is, is that they are assuming that any trace of jewishness makes one ascribable to being jewish, which means that they necessarily assert that jews are biologically superior to non-jews. If we but think about it: J-Info are telling us that when a jew has children with a non-jew then the achievements of those children will necessarily be because of being partially jewish in spite of not being wholly jewish.

This means that J-Info are; to use Duke's term, 'Jewish Supremacists' as after all: how are we to differentiate and ascribe the achievements of an individual to their having partially jewish origins as opposed to their having say partially German or Scandinavian origins?

The simple answer is that we cannot do so, but it shows the essentially politico-ideological motivation of J-Info; i.e. the kind of assumptions which underlie Zionism writ large, and why they are willing to misrepresent and distort figures in service to fallacious ideas of jewish superiority over non-jews.

Returning now from this necessary diversion we should point out that claiming that thirty-eight percent of US National Medal of Science winners are jewish is both incorrect and disingenuous.

It is incorrect, because; as my own checking of jewishness indicates (using the maximalist methodological assumption that any biological jewishness equates jewish [which gives the jews their best case), the percentage is actually twenty-six percent.

It is disingenuous because the figure given by J-Info is given as a percentage without necessary context in much the same way as one can claim that a basketball team have won fifty percent of their matches, but they have only actually played two games. Thus it is very easily to comprehend that without necessary statistical context a figure means very little.

Now in order to make sure the figures were comparable I used the same splitting of biological origins on all the laureates and assigned them into broad groups based on their biological origins. So those of European origin, Pacific Asian origin, African origin etc.

This is important precisely because; as we have covered above, the compilers of 'jewish achievement' lists are themselves using a biological definition of jewishness. So thus we cannot compare the number of jews; considered biologically, to the number of Muslims; considered religiously, who have won the US National Medal of Science: as they are not using the same criteria to build their comparative categories.

Having done that and looked through each individual laureate I calculated the following:

Out of 504 laureates who I could find biographical information on they stratified as follows:

Jewish Origin: 130 individuals
European Origin: 352 individuals
Other Origin: 22 individuals

Expressed in terms of percentages of the total this is:

Jewish Origin: 25.8 percent
European Origin: 69.8 percent
Other Origin: 4.4 percent

Breaking that down into the individual disciplines within the US National Medal of Science we get the following numbers:

Behavioral and Social Sciences

Jewish Origin: 8 individuals
European Origin: 19 individuals
Other Origin: 0 individuals

That as expressed in terms of percentages is as follows:

Jewish Origin: 29.6 percent
European Origin: 70.4 percent
Other Origin: 0 percent

Biological Sciences

Jewish Origin: 35 individuals
European Origin: 92 individuals
Other Origin: 2 individuals

Jewish Origin: 27.1 percent
European Origin: 71.3 percent
Other Origin: 1.6 percent

Chemistry

Jewish Origin: 14 individuals
European Origin: 57 individuals
Other Origin: 4 individuals

Jewish Origin: 18.7 percent
European Origin: 76 percent
Other Origin: 5.3 percent

Engineering Sciences

Jewish Origin: 19 individuals
European Origin: 69 individuals
Other Origin: 6 individuals

Jewish Origin: 20.2 percent
European Origin: 73.4 percent
Other Origin: 6.4 percent

Mathematical, Statistical and Computing Sciences

Jewish Origin: 20 individuals
European Origin: 36 individuals
Other Origin: 4 individuals

Jewish Origin: 33.3 percent
European Origin: 60 percent
Other Origin: 6.7 percent

Physical Sciences

Jewish Origin 34 individuals
European Origin: 79 individuals
Other Origin: 6 individuals

Jewish Origin: 28.6 percent
European Origin: 66.6 percent
Other Origin: 5.0 percent

Now in the above it is fairly clear that while the jews are over-represented as a group among the laureates of the US National Medal of Science: they are not the only group to be so and are actually the significantly smaller of the two minority groups. Those of European origin out-perform the jews by a factor of between two and three on all occasions, which clearly indicates that those of European origin are those who are the most significantly and disproportionately represented and not the jews.

This is consistent with European versus jewish over-representation I have found elsewhere in the Kyoto Prize laureates to the Fields Medal winners for example: this clearly suggests that; as a group, Europeans significantly out-perform jews precisely because in every kind of international scientific award; which although the US National Medal of Science is restricted to US citizens and those becoming US citizens it can reasonably be classified as such, then it evidences the fact that claims of 'jewish over-representation' are groundless, because proponents of such ideas have failed to account for the other over-represented group and more specifically the over-representation of Europeans when compared to jews among the laureates of international intellectual awards.

References

(1) See http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...y-versus.html; http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...sy-versus.html and http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...-versus_5.html
(2) See http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...oto-prize.html
(3) See http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...lds-medal.html
(4) http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...lists-are.html
(5) http://www.jinfo.org/
(6) http://www.jinfo.org/Medal_of_Science.html
(7) http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...sy-versus.html

---------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...f-science.html

Old May 22nd, 2013 #2
Randal Goode

The figures are about what you would expect. It's not surprising that Jews are over represented relative to their percent of the population. They, as a group and in general, put a far higher premium on learning, education, and making it in intellectual settings than do whites as a group. This is especially true in the US, where most rural whites actually hold education and even high intelligence in contempt.

Old May 24th, 2013 #3
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
The figures are about what you would expect. It's not surprising that Jews are over represented relative to their percent of the population. They, as a group and in general, put a far higher premium on learning, education, and making it in intellectual settings than do whites as a group. This is especially true in the US, where most rural whites actually hold education and even high intelligence in contempt.
Blind submission to Jews encourages such illusions.

Old May 24th, 2013 #4
Randal Goode

Are you claiming what I wrote is inaccurate?

Old May 25th, 2013 #5
Trevor Dermott

Recognizing that jews have higher general cognitive ability v. Aryans is something WN are going to have to get over if they hope to beat the kikes.

Goode is correct.

The only point I'd argue is that jewish intelligence is not just cultural but also genetic. Jews have consistently selected for intelligence. Yes, on average jews are smarter than whites, but here's the rub: it doesn't matter because intelligence isn't everything.

Raw cunning is only one attribute. Despite all their intelligence, jews still cannot sustain civilization without massive outside aide. Everything they attempt to build on their own dies. Their aesthetic sense is complete shit. There is no trust among not only outsiders but among themselves! They have no sense for what makes a truly strong people.

Their soul, as a people, is rotten. They know it. And because of this they can be beaten.

Old May 25th, 2013 #6
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
Are you claiming what I wrote is inaccurate?
Pretty much so; " ....most rural whites holding intelligence and education in contempt" insult. Get over yourself, Einstein, you don't fool me.

Thread