VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2015 #101
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
As an Australian, it gives me the shits when idiots such as Alyss keep ranting on about how WN/NS the Aussie skins are when in truth they are just a small group of wanna be street thugs who have never done anything for our race
My husband was saved by these street thugs as a young boy so yes they do things for their white race.

When a group of blacks have you circled they are a good thing to have walking by, believe me....

They will kick some black ass.

Old May 17th, 2015 #102
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
My husband was saved by these street thugs as a young boy so yes they do things for their white race.

When a group of blacks have you circled they are a good thing to have walking by, believe me....

They will kick some black ass.
Aussie skins are happiest when killing each other. They operate on behalf of a half breed arab who will do anything including co operating with the govt to destroy anyone he sees as a rival. Aussie skins do not stand up for whites, they are just puppets for a half breed arab

Old May 17th, 2015 #103
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Aussie skins are happiest when killing each other. They operate on behalf of a half breed arab who will do anything including co operating with the govt to destroy anyone he sees as a rival. Aussie skins do not stand up for whites, they are just puppets for a half breed arab
Well don't worry brother, they are not my choice in men, I have a preference for long haired metal head types, shaved heads will not do for me.

Old May 18th, 2015 #104
C18 Australia
Banned

You can stop your slander and petty bullshit Adams.For someone saying he does not like the Leb you seem to like spreading his lies.Keep hiding behind your computer.This thread is utter drivel.It's the pointless anti Skinhead nonsense you would expect from Stormfront or some arty leftist cretin.
Instead of bitching about Skinheads about people post something more constructive.

Old May 18th, 2015 #105
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C18 Australia View Post
You can stop your slander and petty bullshit Adams.For someone saying he does not like the Leb you seem to like spreading his lies.Keep hiding behind your computer.This thread is utter drivel.It's the pointless anti Skinhead nonsense you would expect from Stormfront or some arty leftist cretin.
Instead of bitching about Skinheads about people post something more constructive.
Actually what I wrote is all true. You know its true and all you can do is hope that Aussies do not mention it. Bad luck though because we will, people deserve to know the truth about the various skin factions here in Australia and who really controls them as well as the scum they recruit.

Old May 19th, 2015 #106
M.N. Dalvez

The best I can do is to say that the C18 skins in West Australia didn't roll over on each other in court when they got into trouble, unlike the ANM skins, who couldn't stop themselves from talking out of school when they landed in the shit.

Old May 20th, 2015 #107
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer

I can't speak for Skinheads in Aussie but i try my best to do my part. Its not about trying to look tough or anything superficial like that. I believe in the preservation of the white race, point blank.

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Old May 21st, 2015 #108
C18 Australia
Banned

Quote:
Actually what I wrote is all true. You know its true and all you can do is hope that Aussies do not mention it. Bad luck though because we will, people deserve to know the truth about the various skin factions here in Australia and who really controls them as well as the scum they recruit.
Keep running your mouth with your bullshit scumbag.Run along with your paranoid fantasy.

Old May 21st, 2015 #109
C18 Australia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
The best I can do is to say that the C18 skins in West Australia didn't roll over on each other in court when they got into trouble, unlike the ANM skins, who couldn't stop themselves from talking out of school when they landed in the shit.
Those you mentioned regarding the ANM were not Skinheads nor did they say describe themselves as that.

Old May 22nd, 2015 #110
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C18 Australia View Post
Keep running your mouth with your bullshit scumbag.Run along with your paranoid fantasy.
What bullshit dog. Sweetman went to jail for killing another skin, you went to jail for stabbing another skin. Everytime a skin in Australia is injured or killed, it is by another Aussie skin.

Old May 22nd, 2015 #111
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer

Quote:
What bullshit dog. Sweetman went to jail for killing another skin, you went to jail for stabbing another skin. Everytime a skin in Australia is injured or killed, it is by another Aussie skin.
It seems like you have an issue with all skinheads, not just the ones in Aussie.

If everybody in the movement had the mentality you do, nothing would ever get done, because we'd be more concerned with petty squabbles and infighting then uniting for a common cause against a common enemy. Sweat the small stuff after we've won.

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Old May 22nd, 2015 #112
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
It seems like you have an issue with all skinheads, not just the ones in Aussie.

If everybody in the movement had the mentality you do, nothing would ever get done, because we'd be more concerned with petty squabbles and infighting then uniting for a common cause against a common enemy. Sweat the small stuff after we've won.
The skins in Oz take orders from a half breed arab. How am I meant to judge skins ( both Hammer Skins and B+H) overseas when their Australian Chapters take orders from a half breed arab. The basic fact is that the skins play up to a jew media stereotype, both in Oz and overseas. C18, from the start it had faggots, drug dealers and govt agents. Here in Australia it has known police informers. Respect is earned, not just given. Earn it and I will watch your back against the world, but until then I got no reason to trust skinheads

Old May 22nd, 2015 #113
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer

Quote:
The skins in Oz take orders from a half breed arab. How am I meant to judge skins ( both Hammer Skins and B+H) overseas when their Australian Chapters take orders from a half breed arab. The basic fact is that the skins play up to a jew media stereotype, both in Oz and overseas. C18, from the start it had faggots, drug dealers and govt agents. Here in Australia it has known police informers. Respect is earned, not just given. Earn it and I will watch your back against the world, but until then I got no reason to trust skinheads
I disagree with your opinion on skinheads but i respect what you say. If i could prove to you that not all skinheads are rats, junkies, etc. i would, but its hard to show that over the internet. I think if you met me you'd have a different p.o.v. All i can really say is there are plenty of scum claiming to be apart of the pro-white movement as a whole, not just skinheads.
Id never rat on any of my brothers, blood or not. I despise junkies. And im definitely not a pole smoker.

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Old May 22nd, 2015 #114
John Adams
Banned

Fair enough Gabriel, I will take you at your word, yes hard to show over the net, but at least now you understand where I am coming from. Word of advice, you Americans call them rats, here we say dog, so if you see an Aussie call someone dog, you know why.

Old May 24th, 2015 #115
C18 Australia
Banned

Quote:
See how brave you are when you're unearthed.Sweetman is a phoney and a mutt so don't bother bringing that name up.This thread is going nowhere.The anti Skinhead rants are something one would expect on a leftist website.

Old May 24th, 2015 #116
C18 Australia
Banned

Quote:
Fair enough Gabriel, I will take you at your word, yes hard to show over the net, but at least now you understand where I am coming from. Word of advice, you Americans call them rats, here we say dog, so if you see an Aussie call someone dog, you know why.
Run along you fucking insect.

Old May 24th, 2015 #117
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
if could prove to you that not all skinheads are rats, junkies, etc.
Pat CI Australia does no justice for hammerheads/ Skinheads and to White nationalism . If all Skinheads are like him: a fucking fantasy loser, i will changed my mind on Skinheads from positive to negative.

So many people lurk here and on SF, and with dickheads like him trashing the place is destroying WN image.

From WN guys who worship Aryan race and from fucking deluded, dumb arse skinheads like pat CI 18 Australia that rave on like a lunatic, than WN has no chance... Good luck on that!

Old May 24th, 2015 #118
C18 Australia
Banned

You should not mix drinking and your. Meds together you loopy bitch.Then again your rants are somewhat amusing at times.

Old May 24th, 2015 #119
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer

Cant we all just get along? Very liberal saying i know but we're already a minority of the population. Its us against the world, not us against ourselves and the world.

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Old May 25th, 2015 #120
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
Cant we all just get along? Very liberal saying i know but we're already a minority of the population. Its us against the world, not us against ourselves and the world.
In case you have not realized it yet, C18 Australia is a dog. No one gets along with him, no one trusts him

Tags
crew, fight, hammerskins, join, skinhead

Thread