Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2010 #841
monamontgomery

Default I'm still here.

I'm still here. I did another video today on the attack against the Latter Day Saints in Texas a couple of years ago when the authorities took all those little White kids and farmed them out to nonWhite families. And I did a pizza Youtube yesterday. Right now I'm listening to Jim Giles at www.rebelarmy.com. He's talking to a defense attorney in Sagel about the Steele case. He is saying that a Mission Impossible tape would be easily discovered by any competent forensic analysis. This attorney says that, judging by the tape from jail, Steele's wife seems to be the submissive partner in the marriage.

Old July 7th, 2010 #842
TommyJ
Banned

All women should be submissive. Smart but submissive. Like my marrige, my wife will do anything I ask or tell her to do, and she is completely trusted to have my back. But that didn't happen by chance.

Old July 7th, 2010 #843
Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
All women should be submissive. Smart but submissive. Like my marrige, my wife will do anything I ask or tell her to do, and she is completely trusted to have my back. But that didn't happen by chance.
It sounds like you have a great marriage. I believe that the man should be the head of the house and the woman the heart of the house. It is nice to see others who believe in traditonal marriage.

The trust has to work both ways though. I believe the wife should be a good helpmate and watch her husband's back, but the husband also has to watch his mate's back as well.

Old July 8th, 2010 #844
TommyJ
Banned

No problem there Cindy. I would kill for her in a second. She is the mother of my children and the keeper of my home which gives me balance and a place to throw off the battles of the day.

Old July 8th, 2010 #845
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
I'm still here. I did another video today on the attack against the Latter Day Saints in Texas a couple of years ago when the authorities took all those little White kids and farmed them out to nonWhite families. And I did a pizza Youtube yesterday. Right now I'm listening to Jim Giles at www.rebelarmy.com. He's talking to a defense attorney in Sagel about the Steele case. He is saying that a Mission Impossible tape would be easily discovered by any competent forensic analysis. This attorney says that, judging by the tape from jail, Steele's wife seems to be the submissive partner in the marriage.
Interesting you came back to make two negative statement about the Steele case.

What did attorney attorney mean by "Mission Impossible" tape?
Did the attorney provide any scientific, engineering, or technology barrier that would prevent a "competent forensic analysis" from detecting given unlimited money? If so, is the barrier something to will never broken?

I will ask again, would you bet your life the government could forge your voice?

Do you think that government security agencies, that have billion dollar classified budgets, have secret technology? If you do, what makes you think that voice forging is not one of those technologies?

Did the lawyer give an example of "submissive" behavior by Steele's wife?

Old July 8th, 2010 #846
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Pillar of the Community

Here is a comment about Fairfax in the local Coeur d'Alene fish wrap that I missed previously.
========
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2010/jun/22/informant-ordered-held-without-bond/

Steven1 on June 22 at 2:27 p.m.

Fairfax is a criminal, a compulsive liar, and a complete buffoon. Murder is a new one for him. I'm surprised he didn't blow himself up making it. The coward will make some new close friends now. He only ran to the Feds after he planted the bomb 2 weeks earlier and after the bomb was found. He should have been put away 40 years ago. For the judge to say that he has no criminal record doesn’t pass the laugh test for anyone who knows him. As for a judge to testify in his behalf, it shows he kept his Bonner Co. dues paid. The people of Bonner Co. are all the better without him. Although, he will probably get off for singing, he would sell out his wife and kids to save his own hide, he will have to deal with the Arians now regardless. Every time he’s gotten caught he testified against someone else and gotten off. Maybe there is justice after all. Of course, there is always witness protection. Good luck Larry, just kidding, xxxooos.

Old July 8th, 2010 #847
monamontgomery

Quote:
I will ask again, would you bet your life the government could forge your voice?
I think the government can listen to a person's voice and have a computer create an audio that says whatever they want that voice to say. I have never disputed that. I approach the case with that as a given. I did comment at one point that they probably would have used that technology for the Bin Laden tapes if that had had the technology several years ago but I did not mean by that comment that I did not think they could do it today.

By the way, I have a pretty heavy schedule so I may not be able to contribute much to the debate in here. I think I've stated my position. I'm pretty busy right learning the latest version of FLASH animation software. I only have 27 days left to study FLASH before I have to come up with the cash to pay for it.

Old July 8th, 2010 #848
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile G-d is Great

Quote:

By the way, I have a pretty heavy schedule so I may not be able to contribute much to the debate in here.
Thank G-d for little favors.

Old July 8th, 2010 #849
TommyJ
Banned

The smugness of this broad is quite disturbing. She comes back knowing just what she can get away with, and then makes excuses for why she will be keeping everyone in stitches until her next anti-Steele post.

I understand the freedom of speech protocol the forum observes but this bitch abuses it to the detriment of Edgar Steele's freedom. I must say it disgusts me.

Old July 8th, 2010 #850
Hayden
Banned

Quote:
I think the government can listen to a person's voice and have a computer create an audio that says whatever they want that voice to say. I have never disputed that. I approach the case with that as a given. I did comment at one point that they probably would have used that technology for the Bin Laden tapes if that had had the technology several years ago but I did not mean by that comment that I did not think they could do it today.

By the way, I have a pretty heavy schedule so I may not be able to contribute much to the debate in here. I think I've stated my position. I'm pretty busy right learning the latest version of FLASH animation software. I only have 27 days left to study FLASH before I have to come up with the cash to pay for it.
If you need 27 days to learn flash, you are functionally retarded.

Go back to crayons and try not to eat too many of them.

Old July 9th, 2010 #851
Apollo Magillicutty

"After all, if we can't trust Braveheart, who can we trust?" - Edgar Steele, August 3, 2006
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/brave.htm

I'm so sick of all this bullshit nay-saying and petty grub-worming. Brosephs, wake up! Ed Steele goin' down is like a 4 star general getting dropped in the field. I wish dudes like Jim Giles(what a piece of shit radio show!) and these other doubting Thomases and whiny women would shut their split tails if they don't have anything positive to say on ed's behalf. The whole damn thing is so silly that it's tragic. Anyone who has been listening to Ed's rants over the years can attest to the truth and sincerity in his voice, his fantastic sense of humor, his innate kindness, and his serious and selfless dedication to a noble cause.

We should be doing everything we can to fight back for this man. We owe him!

Old July 9th, 2010 #852
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
I only have 27 days left to study FLASH before I have to come up with the cash to pay for it.
Guess it is safe to say you did not make a lot of money bringing old lady killers to justice.

Quote:
I think the government can listen to a person's voice and have a computer create an audio that says whatever they want that voice to say. I have never disputed that. I approach the case with that as a given.
Is this part of a conspiracy to hurt my credibility by agreeing with me?

Old July 9th, 2010 #853
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Go back to crayons and try not to eat too many of them.
Unless she is being supervised 24/7 at a elderly care institution there is always the risk of her eating too many of her crayons. So an Etch A Sketch would be much safer.

Old July 9th, 2010 #854
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Magillicutty View Post
"After all, if we can't trust Braveheart, who can we trust?" - Edgar Steele, August 3, 2006
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/brave.htm

I'm so sick of all this bullshit nay-saying and petty grub-worming. Brosephs, wake up! Ed Steele goin' down is like a 4 star general getting dropped in the field. I wish dudes like Jim Giles(what a piece of shit radio show!) and these other doubting Thomases and whiny women would shut their split tails if they don't have anything positive to say on ed's behalf. The whole damn thing is so silly that it's tragic. Anyone who has been listening to Ed's rants over the years can attest to the truth and sincerity in his voice, his fantastic sense of humor, his innate kindness, and his serious and selfless dedication to a noble cause.

We should be doing everything we can to fight back for this man. We owe him!

Thank you for posting

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 9th, 2010 #855
George De Vaus

Quote:
Followers of Joseph Smith's anti-European fraud are not Saints.

Old July 9th, 2010 #856
Russ
Banned

Ed really did have a sense of humor and I took advantage of that many times. I never will forget his response to one of my pranks and his reply of laughter. We should be doing everything we can to offer some sort of support. I don't have the resourses right now or I would go up to Idaho and see him in jail. Someone in this movement needs to interview him and get his story that we are not being told by the MSM. Mike Piper mentioned thinking about doing that, but I don't know if he has reconsidered it or not, since I have not spok with him a a few. Is there anyone who lives near Steele?
You would be the perfect candidate.

Old July 9th, 2010 #857
Russ
Banned

Quote:

I knew if we gave you a free rope Mona, you would hang yourself. There is no need for censorship because truth always comes out when people are allowed to speak without being censored. Now you know why mainstream censors opinions and why they don't want to hear what we have to say. Mona has shown us how biased and liberal her thoughts actually are. Hopefully she has learned that her view is distorted and her facts are not truthful facts.

Old July 9th, 2010 #858
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Jailhouse Interview with Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Someone in this movement needs to interview him and get his story that we are not being told by the MSM.
The Judenpresse has gone silent on this mess. We urgently need to find someone to interview Steele and get his message to the outside world. April would be a good woman for the job but she is at least 250 road miles away from where Steele is in Spokane Washington. I am 1,500 road miles away. Who lives closer and can get the job done?

Old July 9th, 2010 #859
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Perhaps someone who is known to Steele such as April can send him a letter asking that he call her collect at a specified phone number.

Most modern jails and lock-ups come equipped with a phone or two right in the pod or tank with which prisoners can avail themselves. In fact the jailers use the threat of shutting off phone privileges as a way to encourage the good behavior of their charges.

If Steele is being denied these privileges as an individual the jailer can be made to show cause.
("Because we say so" ain't gonna cut it.)

Old July 9th, 2010 #860
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The Judenpresse has gone silent on this mess. We urgently need to find someone to interview Steele and get his message to the outside world. April would be a good woman for the job but she is at least 250 road miles away from where Steele is in Spokane Washington. I am 1,500 road miles away. Who lives closer and can get the job done?
At 250 miles, April would be a good bet...and since she knows him. However Mike Piper knows him also, at least partially. I would rather Piper be the one because he is a good investigative Journalist ...on our side of truth and I respect his opinions and judgment.
Plus he travels all the time, so he's probably used to it. He might be mad at me for volunteering him though. But we do need to have one of our own visit and feel Ed out on his side of this story. That way we can help him moreso. Good idea just the same about April. Why don't you ask her to go? I don't know April, so I cannot ask her.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread