VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 20th, 2012 #121
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

In all these mass shooting events that take place in the 'kwa (as opposed to Norway's Breivik), the commonality that strikes me is how 'expendable' the victims/ciphers were.

Very rarely is the target of a class such as nigger or jew conclaves, or LEO's, or corporate conventions, or political NGOs.

Even the Fort Bliss shooter targeted common soldiers for the most part and not any high ranking brass.

Gabby Giffords, a rather prosaic member of Congress, may be the exception that proves the rule.

Am I on to something or am I just tin-foiling?

Old July 20th, 2012 #122
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
In all these mass shooting events that take place in the 'kwa (as opposed to Norway's Breivik), the commonality that strikes me is how 'expendable' the victims/ciphers were.

Very rarely is the target of a class such as nigger or jew conclaves, or LEO's, or corporate conventions, or political NGOs.

Even the Fort Bliss shooter targeted common soldiers for the most part and not any high ranking brass.

Gabby Giffords, a rather prosaic member of Congress, may be the exception that proves the rule.

Am I on to something or am I just tin-foiling?
The question is why is that? The answer is: because the shooters are people without imagination. If this guy's notion is a compound of "V for Vendetta" and "Inglorious Basterdz" then that would be par for the course. No one would go after the targets you name unless they had a specific political agenda.

The people doing these shoot-ups are in no way special or extraordinary, they're just average ego-filled idiots with exceptionally thin skin. They have the same look-at-me-itis most AmeriKwans have been inflamed with by public schooling (self-esteem) and mass-media television, think reality shows, but they also are extremely psychologically delicate, so that the bruising of daily life overwhelms them. When they decide to snap, they don't know any better than to do it in the quickly-becoming-time-honored way - by shooting up a group of people of no significance for no reason other than hurt feelings. They are expressing themselves in the conventional way.

Old July 20th, 2012 #123
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Know any Jews by the name of Holmes?

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 20th, 2012 at 11:54 AM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #124
Bev
drinking tea

Alleged to be his yearbook photo.

http://producermatthew.com/post/2763...ook-photo-from

Old July 20th, 2012 #125
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Look at the audience - mostly niggers and mexes, from what I can make up. These are people without jobs, and people with no respect for others around them. Taking a baby to a midnight showing makes perfect nigger sense.
I once attended a midnite screening of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I was amazed at the number of spic families in the audience with their young bam-beaners.

Old July 20th, 2012 #126
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

I was amazed at the number of spic families in the audience with their young bam-beaners.
I was amazed, watching "Passion of the Christ," at how young a lot of the kids in the audience were. The obese proles drag their fatty little slurpers and munchers to see some guy get beat bloody for about two hours. That movie is much too intense for a little kid, that should go without saying. Yet they just slurp and munch away and then get up and walk out. They're just unresponsive slobs. One movie is as good as another.

I think that's why proles and even middle-class love collecting movies, have whole bookcases full of them. They are so dumb that they get as much out of a movie the 15th time they see it as the first, when there isn't one movie in 100 that repays rewatching.

Old July 20th, 2012 #127
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
He looks like Howdy-Doody:

Old July 20th, 2012 #128
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Yeah, that's the demograhic that attends movies: teenage muds. That's one reason movies are so stupid: stupid is where the money is.

Old July 20th, 2012 #129
John sholtes
Banned

Breitbart News spoke to James Michael Holmes, the Tea Party member falsely identified this morning by ABC News' Brian Ross and George Stephanopoulos on Good Morning America as the possible suspect in the mass shooting early this morning at a screening of the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises. He is a 52-year-old Hispanic conservative who joined the Tea Party after becoming disillusioned with the Republican party.

Since this james Holmes is a spic the one that did the shooting could aslo be a spic. Maybe they are related.

Old July 20th, 2012 #130
Fred
Commie Killer

The guy was a nut. I feel bad for the victims and their families.

In a free and open society things like this are going to happen. The only way to prevent it from being as bad is if someone there had a firearm to protect with.

I would much rather have the occasional nut job than the alternative of a banning of weapons for the public and the public living at the whims of a government.

But none of that really matters. Does It?

With Kikes in charge, we will be marching toward the Commie paradise soon enough.

That means no firearms.

Old July 20th, 2012 #131
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I think that's why proles and even middle-class love collecting movies, have whole bookcases full of them. They are so dumb that they get as much out of a movie the 15th time they see it as the first, when there isn't one movie in 100 that repays rewatching.
A bookshelf replete with martial arts & slasher flicks speaks volumes.

Old July 20th, 2012 #132
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
The guy was a nut. I feel bad for the victims and their families.

In a free and open society things like this are going to happen. The only way to prevent it from being as bad is if someone there had a firearm to protect with.

I would much rather have the occasional nut job than the alternative of a banning of weapons for the public and the public living at the whims of a government.

But none of that really matters. Does It?

With Kikes in charge, we will be marching toward the Commie paradise soon enough.

That means no firearms.
I am a strong supporter of people being allowed to own firearms; but that being said, what good are our firearms when it comes to affecting who governs us?

The Jews have already taken over a well-armed citizenry, and we didn't fire a shot to prevent it.

Old July 20th, 2012 #133
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Was he an evanjellycull cultist ?
More than likely he was a pot-smoking video-gamer whose drug-use triggered some sort of mental defect that caused him to have problems separating fantasy from reality.

Old July 20th, 2012 #134
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
More than likely he was a video-gamer who had some sort of mental defect (caused by drugs?) that caused him to have problems separating fantasy from reality.
Yeah! Maybe that was it!

Old July 20th, 2012 #135
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
More than likely he was a pot-smoking video-gamer whose drug-use triggered some sort of mental defect that caused him to have problems separating fantasy from reality.
I wouldn't have thought so, not being almost ready to finish a PHD in neuroscience.

Old July 20th, 2012 #136
littlefieldjohn

On average 45 murders committed each day in the 'Kwa anyway , and let's do a head count on the total number of whites/ niggers shot/killed/wounded by other niggers in the American urban areas this upcoming weekend, (typical normal weekend fare), expected and considered 'mundane' news.

Old July 20th, 2012 #137
Rick Ronsavelle

Default ". . .In a free and open society things like this. . ."

SAY WHAT?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Old July 20th, 2012 #138
varg

Quote:
Know any Jews by the name of Holmes?

I didn't say he was a jew, you dolt. I just thought they looked similar. This is the second time in this thread you've tried to jump on my posts.

Odd you think easily-changeable surnames are more significant than physical characteristics.

How the fuck is it possible to have a thread that stays on topic when Akins constantly tries to instigate and gets a little over confident with his stupid opinions.

Oh well, might as well join 'em.

Last edited by varg; July 20th, 2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: .

Old July 20th, 2012 #139
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Private ownership of Firearms have prevented the Kikes forcing communism on us much sooner. They are doing it in a sneakier and slower way.

It is not over yet.

Steven, I am going to be critical of you.
Plainly, I don't like you. There is something about you that does not seem right to me. You are just annoying as all hell.

I don't like insulting people on the forum. I know it is not very mature. With you, I can't help it.

What? Are you on this board 24/7? Don't you have anything else in life?

We have seen people like you on this forum in the past. Their demise is usually comical at best.

You may have good reasons being the way you are and I may be out of line. So, Since I have insulted you, You get to have some shots at me.
Your curiousity is reasonable, I suppose. Why am I on this forum as much as I am? It's something to occupy my time - exchanging thoughts and ideas with people who have similar interests (my race and its well being is a major concern to me). I don't ever meet anyone who I have any interest in talking to face to face out in the real world. I'm not sociable. I dislike most of the people I see on sight. I find the majority of the human race contemptable; and yet I love my race, because it is an extention of who and what I am; even if most members of my race are loathesome individuals who I wouldn't invite into my own home.

I think I would make an exception for Bev, she seems like a decent gal who would be pleasant to have tea with.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 20th, 2012 at 12:47 PM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #140
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
There's a guy that did some research on the Gifford's shooting and it appears to have been a staged theatrical exercise and drill. He convincingly describes the actors and players and uses official photographs to prove his hypothesis.

For the photographic evidence in the form of a PDF file.
http://wellaware1.com/docs/giffords_presentation.pdf

This video is very interesting.

Tags
#1, aurora, batman, colorado, james holmes

Thread