VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 20th, 2012 #141
Bev
drinking tea

People on Twitter claiming that he painted his hair red and told police he was the Joker, Batman's nemesis. Looks like he's had the insanity defence ready laid out.....

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 20th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #142
dtklamf

Old July 20th, 2012 #143
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

He looks very different here. More like the nerdy weirdo type I had originally pictured.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 20th, 2012 #144
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtklamf View Post
He looks like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Old July 20th, 2012 #145
Alex Linder
Administrator

Christ, he's just some white guy. That's all there is to it. He's not a weirdo, he's just a thin-skinned bitch with conventional views left or right. At most he's on some psych meds.

I swear some of you couldn't figure out a maze on kid's menu.

Old July 20th, 2012 #146
Bev
drinking tea

23 seconds - what do we think?

Old July 20th, 2012 #147
Horseman

all he killed are muds? Why are you all even discussing it? It's a non-story.

Old July 20th, 2012 #148
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtklamf View Post
Why so serious?

Old July 20th, 2012 #149
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
The dark-haired, olive-skinned man in the video looks nothing like Holmes.

Old July 20th, 2012 #150
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The dark-haired, olive-skinned man in the video looks nothing like Holmes.
I didn't think so either, but tards people on Twitter are insistent he appears in an Occupy video and this is it.

http://www.bluegrasspundit.com/2012/...holmes-at.html

Old July 20th, 2012 #151
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I didn't think so either, but tards people on Twitter are insistent he appears in an Occupy video and this is it.

The shape of their face is very different. The swarthy man in the video has a long face, Holmes doesn't.

Old July 20th, 2012 #152
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Some theaters and police around the U.S. stepped up security at daytime showings of the new Batman movie Friday after the massacre in Colorado, and while many fans were undeterred by the tragedy, others were nervous about going to see the film.

Two police officers were stationed outside the AMC theater in New York's Times Square, which had showings of the Batman movie beginning every 20 minutes. Later in the day, the officers gave way to a police cruiser that was parked out front with an officer in it.

Jimmy Baker, 40, of Harlem had been waiting since about 9:45 a.m. for the 12:50 p.m. show. "I just felt bad for the people that had to be traumatized by this entire event," he said. But "I didn't feel like it had any kind of effect on me. ... I'm just here to enjoy a good movie."

Stephanie Suriel, 21, of Brooklyn, waiting outside the same theater, said her mother was slightly concerned about her going to see the film. But "I'm not nervous at all because I really want to see that movie."

Still, just to be safe, she said, "I'm going to sit in the back."

At the Regal Gallery Place multiplex in downtown Washington, moviegoers trickled into an 11 a.m. showing. Theater employees searched patrons' bags and purses while taking their tickets.

"I'm believing that it's not related so much to the movie," Steve Glaude, a 57-year-old federal employee, said of the shooting. "The movie may have been a trigger. It may not have been. We don't know. I don't think it was hero or villain emulation."

In Aurora, Colo., a gunman wearing a gas mask set off a gas canister and fired into a crowded theater in the Denver suburb at a midnight opening of the movie, killing 12 people and injuring at least 50 others, authorities said.

Christine Cooley, who works for the University of Florida at a campus installation near Tampa, Fla., said she and her 15-year-old daughter were stunned to wake up to the news. Cooley said her daughter has sworn off going to the movies.

"It's tainted the movie completely for her," Cooley said. "It's summertime. That's a big movie time for teenagers. That movie is off the list now. Movie theaters in general are off her summer to-do list because of that."

Cooley said she tried to explain that the shooting was random and not an indication of security at theaters in general, "but I can see where she's coming from. Why put yourself in harm's way?"

At the United Artists Riverview Stadium 17 in Philadelphia, a steady stream of people headed in for morning showings of "The Dark Knight Rises." Staff members said that there was extra security, but that that was normal for big movies -- and not because of the shooting in Colorado.

Neal Mates, 38, a professed "film geek," said: "Shootings can happen anywhere. ... I think it's silly to blame the film."

Executives of St. Louis-based Wehrenberg Theatres had discussions before dawn with managers of its 15 cinemas in Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota and Iowa, spokeswoman Kelly Hoskins said. She said the company feels comfortable with security already in place and plans no changes. She said she hopes other theater chains don't panic and cancel showings.

"That just wouldn't be good," she said. "It's like a terrorist attack -- you don't want them to think we're all scared."

The National Association of Theater Owners said in a statement that its members are "working closely with local law enforcement agencies and reviewing security procedures." AMC Theaters said it is "actively working with local law enforcement in communities throughout the nation and under the circumstances, we are reaching out to all of our theatres to review our safety and security procedures."
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/new...s#ixzz21BktrZ1

....and so it begins.

Quote:
The shape of their face is very different. The swarthy man in the video has a long face, Holmes doesn't.
That could be video distortion depending on what phone it was taken with. However, the eyebrows are way different and I'm 99% sure they are not the same guy.

Old July 20th, 2012 #153
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Damn! Why did it have to be some stupid Batman movie and not the latest Adam Sandler vehicle?

Old July 20th, 2012 #154
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:

Yeah, the idiots will come out of the woodwork now. I heard two different people today on tv ALREADY using this incident to call for gun control. Jew Bloomberg apparently said something to that affect as well. It looks like it was also said that he was a member of the tea party;

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/2...or-blames.html

Glenn Beck will probably have Michelle Bachmann back on his show tonight to talk about how this guy is part of some super secret left wing/islamic terror cell and those whole thing was masterminded by the Obama administration.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 20th, 2012 #155
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
Yeah, the idiots will come out of the woodwork now. I heard two different people today on tv ALREADY using this incident to call for gun control. Jew Bloomberg apparently said something to that affect as well. It looks like it was also said that he was a member of the tea party;

Glenn Beck will probably have Michelle Bachmann back on his show tonight to talk about how this guy is part of some super secret left wing/islamic terror cell and those whole thing was masterminded by the Obama administration.
Yeah, some news guy claimed he was a Tea Party man but now they're saying he was a Democrat. ABC (I think it was) have apologised for stating he was a Tea Partier.

People on Twitter are demanding that the candidates now state what they intend to do about gun control. Unfortunately, if one of them jumps on this bandwagon, they'll be well away.

Some wag claimed he is a member of the terrorist group known as the NRA. That's your gun club folk, isn't it?

Old July 20th, 2012 #156
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post

Another good example of ' objective journalism' in the 'Kwa.

Old July 20th, 2012 #157
Dakota Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
One of the victims was a 1 year old child....

Who in their right mind would take a 1 year old child to a crowded, noisey, theater to watch the premier of a film attended by movie-goers whose life revolves around a comic-book character created by a couple of Jews?
Someone who couldn't find a baby sitter?

Old July 20th, 2012 #158
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Christ, he's just some white guy. That's all there is to it. He's not a weirdo, he's just a thin-skinned bitch with conventional views left or right. At most he's on some psych meds.

I swear some of you couldn't figure out a maze on kid's menu.
I think one would have to admit though, Alex, that if these sort of incidents weren't a natural occurrence within a large population then the regime would have to invent them.

The jews, politicos, and media whores always drive these events for maximum gas mileage.

Old July 20th, 2012 #159
StanSki
Banned

If there had been just one guy there with a concealed carry handgun and the skill to use it right, this whole thing would be over before it began. I bet there are signs on the door of the theater, like around here, that say, "No firearms or weapons of any kind allowed within these premises".

Also: Yeah, who the hell would take a 3 month old, 1 year old, 6 year old or any child to an R-rated movie at 1 in the morning? A stupid prole moron, that's who.

What a way to get jerked back into reality today after celebrating my birth-morning with my wife as we ate good food and watched early 'Joel' episodes of MST3K. I had no idea any of this happened until I sat down in front of this think box upon waking.

The anti-gun nutters are coming out of the woodwork and damn if this doesn't play right into Hillary's UN-dirty hands with the vote coming up on the small arms treaty. But who knows. Maybe it'll kick off bigger and better things - for us.

Old July 20th, 2012 #160
OTPTT
Banned

He doesn't look altogether White to me. Almost looks Israeli-esque or Middle Eastern. There is some non-White admixture in his DNA.

Tags
#1, aurora, batman, colorado, james holmes

Thread