Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2010 #821
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Recent Edgar J. Steele post with clues as to timing, no hing of trouble...

[Sorry: "... no HINT of trouble..." Bold type for emphasis is mine. -JC]

www.NickelRant.com
The Nickel Ranttm
Beneath Every Rock
by Edgar J. Steele
May 21, 2010
"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank."
---
Candidate Barack Obama, October 27, 2007

1-15-10 - About Those Rumors
11-16-09 - Three Flu Over the Ukraine's Nest
11-3-09 - One Flu Over the Ukraine's Nest

8-05-09 - Things Are Looking Down
7-28-09 - More Is Less
6-24-09 - Anarchy with Honor mp3 audio
6-10-09 - Why He Did It - And Why Von Brunn Won't Be The Last mp3 audio
5-27-09 - The Ties That Divide mp3 audio
5-13-09 - Broken mp3 audio
5-03-09 - REJECTED mp3 audio
4-29-09 - Flu Happens mp3 audio
4-22-09 - Obummer mp3 audio
4-15-09 - Idaho - You Can See New America From Heremp3 audio
4-8-09 - Christians? In America? mp3 audio
4-1-09 - Ed Gov, Not Fed Gov mp3 audio
3-25-09 - We're All Terrorists Now mp3 audio
3-18-09 - Second Annual State of the Revolution mp3 audio
3-11-09 - The Road to Hell is Paved with Bailout Money mp3 audio

My name is Edgar J. Steele.

Unlike MacArthur, I have returned. Some might ask, "From where?" Others might ask, "So what?" I only ask that you keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, because we are about to speed things up.

Of course, in view of my silence over the past several months, only partially imposed upon me by unexpected medical "events" (I call it "My Year of Living Surgically"), it wouldn't take much to step up the pace, I suppose. You will see, though. Long-time fans will be pleased to see me returning to the form that I set aside quite some time ago in an attempt to appeal to a broader audience. I am back and I am really, truly pissed.

Today's rant is a status report of sorts and a preview of things to come. Those not already familiar with my work might find the references to be a bit obscure. I think that those who are familiar with me will be delighted at the prospects I raise.

First of all, I have decoupled www.ConspiracyPenPal.com from www.NickelRant.com . As many noticed, quite some time ago I redirected my original website, ConspiracyPenPal.com (CPP), to the front page of NickelRant.com, which carried over only the less-inflammatory writings I have been posting and distributing down through the years. You will find the CPP website now fully restored, including such classic favorites as In Defense of Anti-Semitism, Marchin', Lootin, Killin' Day, Never Trust a Man with a Comb-Over, Holy Holocaust, Peak Silver, What Color are Jews?, On a Mission From God and many, many others, notably It Wasn't Arabs and It's the Jews, Stupid, two of the most popular pieces I ever have written. If ever I publish a collection of essays, perhaps to be titled The Essential Edgar J. Steele, those nine pieces will be its centerpiece. I commend them to anybody who wishes to start with my work now and wonders just where to begin.

I originally cleansed my on-line presence for a couple of reasons, first and foremost because I was considering a run for Governor of Idaho. Bouncing off the racist and ultra-religious-fundamentalist Constitution Party of Idaho, I realized that running as in Independent really was the only course I could take. Unlike Ron Paul, I refuse to legitimize the Republican Party by my presence within it (and to Hell with anybody who says that I would not be an asset. I am a prize who actually could make a difference because I do not give a damn.). Unlike Ron Paul, I also would have to run until the election actually was over and always as though I really was going to win it. I cannot. Win it, that is. That is clear to me. Pearls before swine, and all that. Life is too short.

So I will return to attempting to agitate the choir a bit more than normal, in hopes that the discontent will trickle down to others. There is a change afoot in America and throughout the world - I know you can feel it - but it is far from being enough, as yet. Not until I see "normal" people marching in the streets with pitchforks, rocks and firebrands, just as now is taking place in Thailand. Not until I see guillotines erected across America as the French did two centuries ago, with the bankers, politicians and other establishment mainstays being cycled through them.

Only then will America be ready for leaders such as I. Only then will we be ready to take back America and make her our own again.

Many know that I have several books outlined and some of them partially written. I am debating which will be next, but feel the need to get back to work now.

Perhaps Love and Other Four-Letter Words (about relationships of all sorts, the sexual divide and its genetic origins).

Or, perhaps New America, the Novel (about America's breakup and rescue in a sci-fi-cum-action-adventure with some very surprising leading characters).

Or should I finish Beneath Every Rock, Behind Every Tree (about Jews and their role in the destruction of Western civilization, the spectacle of which now is on view throughout the world)?

Hmmmmmm.... so many to offend, so little time and with such vitriol that has built up within me of late.

What should I do?

And, of course, I plan to update and release a softbound version of Defensive Racism, just as soon as current supplies of the hardcover first edition are gone (and when they are gone, there will be no more, so hold onto your copies, which I expect to become collectors' pieces one day).

Stay tuned. It will be fun. At least, I intend to have fun with it. As usual, the objects of my derision and dislike can be expected to twist their panties into tight, little wads.

New America - an idea whose time has come.

My name is Edgar J. Steele. Please visit my web sites, www.ConspiracyPenPal.com and www.NickelRant.com, for other messages just like this one.

-ed

Last edited by -JC; July 7th, 2010 at 06:02 AM.

Old July 7th, 2010 #822
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

So obviously, now that he had recovered from his heart attack, outlined is plans to attack the ZOG, has drawn attention to himself, ...

Obviously its at this point, Steele would hirer glamorized ditch digger to kill his wife and mother-in-law, not once, but twice.

Possible scenario of Steele approaching Fairfax:
Hey Fairfax, you have done some remarkable ditch digging and tree stump pulling up here in northern Idaho, I have ben really impressed, and I think those skills are transferable to being a hit-man. This leads me to believe your the man that I can depend on to kill these people on my hit-list starting with my wife and mother-in-law.

Old July 7th, 2010 #823
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Not to question the accuracy or sincerity of your personal experience and report, but unless you have been in jail many times and have contact with a statistically meaningful number of White-trashers who have displayed the behavior you are describing, your report is not insightful and may be significantly misleading.

Evan WN, in their anti-jew, anti-nigger, anti-spic, accusations, draw upon a significant amount of personal experience, the experience of a significant of others spanning the period of written history, governmental statistics, not to mention science, among other things, to support and justify WN claims.
Well Tin Tin man, I speak from 52 years of experience and I know what I am talking about. I am no lover of blacks, but I am no lover of trash in general and our problem as a whole deems from being sold out by our own kind, even our women. It doesn't get this way if all our people had a little bit of brains.

By the way, what kind of underwear does the Tin-Tin man wear? You give up?

Fruit of Aluminum...

Old July 7th, 2010 #824
Russ
Banned

Example: Look at how the WN community pretty much as a whole leaves Steele to rot in jail. We have no effective movement, just a bunch of loud mouths who like to yap on the internet and have little quotes under their name. The only effective way I see to ever win is to change. We have to beat the enemy with his own weapons, not talking all the time and calling others names. This movement just keeps falling into the trap of the Jim Giles and Hal Turner types...which goes nowhere.

Old July 7th, 2010 #825
Russ
Banned

I will tell you something else, I don't like Mona and I know she is a phony, but if we believe in free speech then we have to allow her to tell us her opinions...lest we be just like that which we condemn. ...censors. Freedom requires no censorship, just let her bore herself to tears, since I don't let her affect my view anyway...because I know she doesn't have a clue. Next ...some of you will be attacking me.

Old July 7th, 2010 #826
Russ
Banned

We all know that if they convict Steele, all the ones who proclaimed his guilt will be saying I told you so. I will not believe it unless I hear Steele admit guilt. Even a plea does not mean guilt, it just means you realize what you face in court and you know you will not get a fair trial by a biased jury and prosecutor. I was guilty of NOTHING except expressing my opinions, Duke was guilty of nothing...but both of us had to plea. Imagine having a bond of 400,000 merely for posting on a blog just like this? Murderers and other violent persons don't receive that kind of bond. Black judge, Jew prosecutor and Deputy who works for ADL are all it takes in America-KKK the anti while anti-right country.
I actually hate the lies America holds itself upon and it is a disgrace to our Forefathers and all who fought early to secure this nation. Imagine those who fought at the Alamo. These Jews have destroyed without a bullet and they continue to destroy while WN's sit around shouting nigger. It's your own damn kin who sold you out...please understand that and it will be they who sell Steele out by not even getting off their ass and trying to do something. I am busy calculating what i can do that would help.

Old July 7th, 2010 #827
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
FBI framing some activists with a pipe bomb. They had to pay $4.4 million in damages.
The American public needs to understand that the FBI can't be trusted," Cherney said. "Ten jurors got a good, hard look at the FBI and they didn't like what they saw.
Ain't that the Truth.
Government agencies, multi-billion dollars system needs to fudge statistics to exist. Meanwhile south of the border the drug cartels and beaners burdening state and local resources.

Old July 7th, 2010 #828
bmwbiker
......................... .

Haider, leader of Austrian Nationalist was killed and his life was described as fagg or pervert, lier, teaf.....

Simmilar scenario here....discredit and jail the best ...

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old July 7th, 2010 #829
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Mona's Moanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I will tell you something else, I don't like Mona and I know she is a phony, but if we believe in free speech then we have to allow her to tell us her opinions...lest we be just like that which we condemn. ...censors. Freedom requires no censorship, just let her bore herself to tears, since I don't let her affect my view anyway...because I know she doesn't have a clue. Next ...some of you will be attacking me.
I agree that well reasoned opposing views should be allowed. That said, I still think that it is a capital idea to put Mona on moderation. Approve an occasional post of hers just to spice up the discussion.

Old July 7th, 2010 #830
-JC

Default Well, "Russ," why don't you offer to pay her phone bill?

Quote:
Right.

Alex Linder, I would guess, is not in the business of providing free speech but simply allows the Monas of this world enough rope to hang themselves as a public spectacle; he's providing a forum for a purpose that does not including abusing and otherwise exposing ALL White stupidity and that's why its sometimes moderated.

During the 60's, the so called free speech areas at California community college were where MEChA and La Raza recruited, lied, and abused those who paid the taxes that made the colleges possible and now look at them:

Movimiento Estudiantil Chican@ de Aztlán Apr 2, 2008 ... National Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA) to Protest Arizona’s HB 1070 and SB 2281 and the privatization of higher ...www.nationalmecha.org/ - Cached - Similar

National MEChA .:|:. About UsMovimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA) is a student organization that promotes higher education, cultura, and historia. MEChA was founded on the ...
www.nationalmecha.org/about.html - Cached - Simila

National Council of La Raza
Private, non-profit, and non-partisan organization focused on reducing poverty and discrimination, and improving opportunities, for Hispanic Americans.
Contact NCLR - Jobs at NCLR - NCLR Annual Conference
www.nclr.org/ - Cached - Similar

Old July 7th, 2010 #831
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Quote:
I agree that well reasoned opposing views should be allowed. That said, I still think that it is a capital idea to put Mona on moderation. Approve an occasional post of hers just to spice up the discussion.
In this case, monamontgomery was not providing a opposing point of view. She was claiming to be a WN wanting to help her race, because that how she was raised. At the same time she was trying to make a case and/or imply that the there a LSD connection to the Steele case, that the Steele was part of a pattern old lady killings, an those killing are a part of WN culture because of Yankee Jim, and she she is lawyer with a professional understanding of these issues and has been the target of at least one old lady killing attempt herself.

When asked for proof or evidence to support any of her claims she continued to play words games and finally said she was entitled to her opinion. But obviously her posts did not even rise to the level of an opinion.

Old July 7th, 2010 #832
Rick Ronsavelle

"I will tell you something else, I don't like Mona and I know she is a phony, but if we believe in free speech then we have to allow her to tell us her opinions...lest we be just like that which we condemn. ...censors. Freedom requires no censorship, just let her bore herself to tears, since I don't let her affect my view anyway...because I know she doesn't have a clue. Next ...some of you will be attacking me."

Free speech is an extension of property rights. The basic right here is of the owner of this site, NOT of any would-be posters.
Barring posters is an exercise of Alex's free speech (property) rights. Censorship pertains to government only.

When a private entity, such as a library, refuses to stock certain books- that is not censorship, as it does not involve governmental force. But then what is it? As far as I know there is no word for private "censorship."

Likewise, banning of postings/posters is not censorship as it is not governmental. If the banning is not censorship, then what is it? We need a new word.

Old July 7th, 2010 #833
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Have We Hurt Mona's Feelings?

Mona hasn't posted for quite a while. Have we been insensitive and hurt her feelings?

Old July 7th, 2010 #834
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Mona hasn't posted for quite a while. Have we been insensitive and hurt her feelings?
It may be that monamontgomery or her handlers realized that any more of her /their would only make it obvious that she came her only to cause damage to Steele and WN reputation.

Old July 7th, 2010 #835
-JC

Default "Obama is the way..."

www.NickelRant.com

More is Less
July 28, 2009
To those wondering about my whereabouts, I am on sabbatical from everything for a time. I will return, rest assured. Thanks for asking.

Meanwhile, here's a sample of my current thinking, this time on the "birther" controversy concerning our current President:

Ok, already. Obama does not qualify. Sorry, but facts are facts and the Constitution is clear. Also clear are the millions of dollars Obama has spent to keep his birth certificate from being publicly revealed.

Having said all that, I must add: Who cares?
You really want that crusty old lunatic whatsisname for President, instead? Come on.

Admit that it is nice to have a President with an IQ above room temperature for a change.

Besides, today more is less and Obama certainly is driving us deeper into Depression II with every policy he embraces. That gets us closer to the breakdown and, eventually, to the other side.

There is no way to prevent it now. We are doomed. Let's get it over with. Obama is the way.

-ed
"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank."
---
Candidate Barack Obama, October 27, 2007

Hear Obama say it on video:

Last edited by -JC; July 7th, 2010 at 02:06 PM.

Old July 7th, 2010 #836
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
We may have been guilty of "elder abuse".

Old July 7th, 2010 #837
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

I will post again what I think are the most questionable events in the Steele case and questions they raise.
  • Steele's wife takes her car in for a quick lube a few hours before her husbands court appearance.
  • Fairfax, it is claimed, met with Steele and was recorded twice, discussing the hit on Steele's wife and mother-in-law.
  • It must be the case that during these two recorded conversations, that Steele and Fairfax never spoke about the 1st failed attempt to kill Steele's wife or the $10,000 in silver coins Fairfax was paid for the failed hit.
  • If Steele mentioned the failed hit, it would have been recorded, and Fairfax would have been implicated in an attempted murdered that crossed state lines.
  • Basically Fairfax risked setting himself up.
  • Fairfax claims that he had lost this bomb. But in fact,it was not lost, but right where he attached to the Steele's wife's car.
  • This would have been a very confident move on Fairfax's part. That is, gamble that Steele would not mention the failed hit or the money he paid Fairfax, even though it happened just a few days before.
  • There was also a second pipe bomb attached Steele's car which was found the same day the bomb was found attached to Steele's wife's car.
  • During the planning of the 2nd hit, why would Steele not instruct Fairfax to remove the bomb from his car before moving forward with the plan for the 2nd hit.
  • It been reported that in the recorded discussion, that the 2nd hit was to look like an accident.
  • It been reported that Fairfax claimed the 1st hit, which failed, was to be look like a murder of Steele's wife and mother-in-law and an attempted murder of Steele by Steele's enemies.
  • Why was their change in plan for what caused the deaths. And why would it be in the 1st hit that Steele's enemies would want to kill Steele's mother-in-law?
  • So the 1st hit was to involve Steele's wife and mother-in-law being killed with the bomb attached to Steele's wife's in Oregon. And Steele was to detonate the bomb attached to his car to show that he and his wife were both targeted by Steele's enemies.
  • How was Steele going to learn of the bomb killing his wife and mother-in-law in Oregon? Because he could only set his bomb off after his wife's.
  • Was Fairfax going to call him, from Oregon, and say, mission accomplished? Wouldn't that leave a phone record? Did not Steele perceive himself to be under surveillance?
  • Fairfax claimed that he was paid $10,000 in silver coins after the FBI confiscated Steele's silver coins.

Are those the facts and clear logical conclusions from the reported i i information?

Does anybody from the FBI would not set Steele up camp have a explanation for these facts?

Its certainly going to be interesting trial.

Old July 7th, 2010 #838
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Maybe she has been murdered with a pipe bomb by a WN old lady hit squad tripping on LSD out to get all the money she made with her powerful legal mind as a highly successful geriatric lawyer prosecuting the murders of old ladies.

Old July 7th, 2010 #839
TommyJ
Banned

Quote:
Maybe she been murdered with a pipe bomb by a WN old lady hit squad tripping on LSD out to get all the money she made with her powerful legal mind as a highly successful geriatric lawyer prosecuting the murders of old ladies.
HA! Then again, stranger things have happened. Nothing is certain with the jew running loose.

Old July 7th, 2010 #840
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Sherlock Holmes Eat Your Heart Out

Quote:
Maybe she has been murdered with a pipe bomb by a WN old lady hit squad tripping on LSD out to get all the money she made with her powerful legal mind as a highly successful geriatric lawyer prosecuting the murders of old ladies.
Tintin's powers of deduction would amaze even Sherlock Holmes. Should we alert the FBI to investigate the gender crime of the century?

Tags
edgar steele

Thread