Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 20th, 2012 #201
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
Terrific post!
ha-ha

Ya know, the shooter looks a lot like PeeWee Herman. Could he be a tribemember?

Old July 20th, 2012 #202
Craig Cobb
Banned

Mai said he remembers Holmes as a very shy, well-mannered young man who was heavily involved in their local church.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...iend-says.html
Batman/jeebooman; what's the diff?

Old July 20th, 2012 #203
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
To the people in this photo I send my condolences. What a beautiful young lady. I am saddened by your loss.
Her name is Jessica Ghawi - and I have no clue as to what kind of name Ghawi is...

Old July 20th, 2012 #204
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
To the people in this photo I send my condolences. What a beautiful young lady. I am saddened by your loss.
I second that.

Old July 20th, 2012 #205
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Yeah, the idiots will come out of the woodwork now. I heard two different people today on tv ALREADY using this incident to call for gun control. Jew Bloomberg apparently said something to that affect as well.
Yeah, I saw Goddamn Bloomboig working its camel lipz this morning, spewing the usual green anti-gun loogies. Filthydelphia's Mayor McNig got in on the early howling, too.

Get the Raid....

We all know how these things work: the joooze 'n' coons scream in mock horror for a while about the need to ban guns; most Americans ignore them; few or no new anti-gun laws get enacted; things quiet down until the next loon.

As for this loon: if he's found sane, he should be handed over in chains to the families of his victims to dispatch as they please. That would be justice - not life in a concrete box, or a dose of the Sleepy Juice 15 years or so down the track.

Old July 20th, 2012 #206
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Her name is Jessica Ghawi - and I have no clue as to what kind of name Ghawi is...
It's Scottish.

Old July 20th, 2012 #207
SmokyMtn
Banned

Colorado theater shooting suspect was neuroscience Ph.D. student (PHOTO)

By Liz Goodwin, Yahoo! News

National Affairs Reporter

Holmes (Univ. of Colorado/Reuters)

Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes was in the process of withdrawing from a doctorate program in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Denver, according to university spokesman Dan Myers. Holmes began the program last year.

This photo, obtained by Reuters, reportedly shows the 24-year-old Holmes. Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes' apartment is booby-trapped with a "sophisticated" maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it. Five nearby buildings have been evacuated. Oates said Holmes had no criminal record in the state.

Holmes' family, who live in San Diego, released a statement expressing their sadness for the victims and asking for privacy. Holmes is suspected of walking into an Aurora theater's midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" wearing a gas mask and bulletproof vest and shooting at least 54 people. Twelve are reported dead.

Old July 20th, 2012 #208
Craig Cobb
Banned

Canadian radio commie talk show hosts are on all the networks propounding what "we" or (less frequently) "the Americans" can or should do to control guns. They seem to think they can morally manage our laws in some metaphysical or propospheric manner. Surely Holme's Presbyterian minister or the Canadian counterpart will soon come out and explain jesus heals and understands all.

Old July 20th, 2012 #209
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
It's Scottish.

No, apparently it's Palestinian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...alem-evictions

Quote:
Families evicted from their East Jerusalem homes after 50 years

Rory McCarthy in Sheikh Jarrah
guardian.co.uk, Monday 24 August 2009 14.12 EDT

Nasser Ghawi in front of what was his family home in East Jerusalem until he was evicted at gunpoint. Photograph: Gali Tibbon

The police came for them at dawn on a Sunday, heavily armed, wearing helmets and riot shields as they broke down the metal doors of the houses and dragged the two Palestinian families out onto the streets.

It was over in minutes, the Hanoun and the Ghawi families evicted from what had been their homes for the past five decades, and thrown onto the pavement before the sun had fully risen.

Within hours young, religious Israeli settlers had been moved in, guarded by dozens of armed police and their own private armed security guards.

These streets of Sheikh Jarrah, in East Jerusalem, have become the new front line in Israel's complex battle to extend its control over this divided city; their latest victims 17 members of the Hanoun family and 38 from the Ghawi family.

Both families now sleep on mattresses on the street outside their homes and spend the day sitting in the shade watching settlers walk in and out of their front doors.

"I don't know how they sleep," said Maher Hanoun, 51. "We were here in our house legally. That is the important thing."

It was the second time he has been evicted from the house, but the first time settlers have moved in.

Around the corner sat Nasser Ghawi, 46, facing the same situation. "I am dying a hundred times a day," he said. "This is my house, this is what's left of my furniture. I have no other place to go. This is where I was born."

Israel insists these were apolitical evictions, carried out as a result of court rulings after years of legal hearings and a result of the fact that both the Hanouns and the Ghawis had not paid their rent for years.

Two weeks earlier the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, had told his cabinet that Jerusalem was "the capital of the Jewish people and of the state of Israel" and that "our sovereignty over it cannot be challenged."

"We cannot accept the idea that Jews will not have the right to live and purchase in all parts of Jerusalem," he said.

But Jerusalem is not a city like any other. The evictions triggered an unusually strong international protest. The US secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, called the evictions "deeply regrettable". The British consulate said it was "appalled" and that the evictions were "incompatible with Israel's professed desire for peace". Robert Serry, the top UN official in the Middle East, called them "totally unacceptable" and a breach of the Geneva Conventions.

The Hanouns and Ghawis fled or were forced out by the 1948 war from their homes in what became Israel. In 1956 the two were among 28 Palestinian refugee families who were given houses in Sheikh Jarrah, then under Jordanian control.

Under an agreement at the time between the families, Jordan and the UN agency for Palestinian refugees, they gave up their right to a lifetime of refugee aid in return for paying a token rent for three years before the properties would transfer to their ownership. That transfer never happened.

In 1967 Israel captured and occupied East Jerusalem and later annexed it – a move never recognised by the rest of the international community. The homes were placed under the control of the Israeli Custodian for Absentee Property.

Then in 1972 two Jewish groups claimed ownership of the properties and began demanding rent. They said they had proof that the land was once owned by Jews in the late 19th century, when a Jewish community was established close to the nearby tomb of Simon the Righteous.

Later a lawyer for the Palestinian families secured an agreement from the court that turned the Palestinians into "protected tenants", under which they were to pay rent to the Jewish groups. The families said they never approved such an agreement and most decided not to pay. "If I had paid rent it would have meant that the Jewish side was the owner," said Ghawi.

In recent years the legal cases against them have gathered pace. Last November, after a court ruling, police evicted one of the families: Mohammad and Fawzieh al-Kurd. Then in May the court ordered the Hanouns and Ghawis to leave their homes as well, finding in favour of the Jewish groups: the Sephardic Community Committee and Nahalat Shimon International.

However, because East Jerusalem is occupied, Israel is under legal obligation not to change the status of its residents and not to settle its population on occupied land.

In addition, while in these cases the Israeli legal system was used to support Jewish property claims dating back before 1948 it is never used to support similar Palestinian property claims, otherwise hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees and their descendants could stake claims to houses and land they once owned in places like west Jerusalem, Jaffa and Haifa before the creation of Israel.

"The state of Israel needs to reconsider the future consequences of this process, which allows Jews to claim ownership of property that belonged to them before 1948, but prevents the same claims from being realised by Palestinian residents," said Ir Amim, an Israeli organisation that works for a more equitable Jerusalem. "A general opening of ownership cases – Jews and Palestinians — from before 1948 could place the state of Israel in an impossible predicament in Jerusalem."

Or as Ghawi saw it: "It is only a law for the Jewish people … My father has 18 dunams [18,000 sq m] of land near Rishon Lezion [inside Israel]. We've asked for it back, but the Israeli government won't even register our case."

These are unlikely to be the last evictions. Put together they form a pattern of a growing Israeli settler presence stretching deeper into Arab east Jerusalem. Plans already submitted by settler groups show they want to build several hundred new homes in this area. Eventually, if successful, it would form a ring of Jewish settlements around the Old City and would link to a major settlement deep in the West Bank.

"Our strategic plan for the city is one: a belt of Jewish continuity from east to west," Benny Elon, Israel's then tourism minister, said during a tour of Sheikh Jarrah in 2002. It would greatly weigh in Israel's favour any future negotiations over the final borders of the Israeli state.

Mohammad Sabagh, 60, and his four brothers are another of the refugee families of Sheikh Jarrah. They have a court hearing over their case in October and fear eviction. "It's clearly a political case," he said. "They want to build a wall of settlers and eventually no Arabs will be allowed through."

Old July 20th, 2012 #210
Craig Cobb
Banned

Apolitical, Riverside CA schooled, 6'3" spoiled alienated multiculturalist shallow Jewellyhood-superhero villain worshipper anti-reality nominal social Krishtoonie--the perfect Kwan.

Old July 20th, 2012 #211
Craig Cobb
Banned

jews of Warner Brothers pull this trailer via which they allegedly encouraged apolitical simpletons like James Holmes. jews of SPLC yet to run down jews of Warner Bros. for this deed. Note line in the trailer which says, just prior to the tommy gun at theater, "I'm gawd." It is time to do away with the loony Abrahamic triumvirate. "Gawd" is not the kikes of jewellyhood, though they've had most Whites believe that mumbo jumbo for over 2,000 years now. Science should not cohabit with the pretend, pretentious lunacy of "gawd". "MIckey Cohen", lmao. Isn't that jew Sean Penn playing the jew Meyer Lansky type character?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1690073.html

Last edited by Craig Cobb; July 20th, 2012 at 06:25 PM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #212
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Apolitical, Riverside CA schooled, 6'3" spoiled alienated multiculturalist shallow Jewellyhood-superhero villain worshipper anti-reality nominal social Krishtoonie--the perfect Kwan.
He was a neuro-science major working on his Doctorate; maybe he experimented with some mind-alterating substances? I don't know.

The fact that his apartment was booby-trapped, that he had stockpiled buckets of ammo, that he had a full array of weapons and armor, it shows that whatever was going on in James Holmes' mind had been going on for awhile. He didn't just suddenly snap.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 20th, 2012 at 06:36 PM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #213
Craig Cobb
Banned

How bright could he really be if he believes or pretends to believe in jeeboo and quietly self-fancies himself a joker in multi kulty Calikosovo? More like, "rudderless". Or "trying to be socially accepted by other phonies who pretend same to take advantage of every little possible leg up in their social climb."

Old July 20th, 2012 #214
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
How bright could he really be if he believes or pretends to believe in jeeboo and quietly self-fancies himself a joker in multi kulty Calikosovo? More like, "rudderless". Or "trying to be socially accepted by other phonies who pretend same to take advantage of every little possible leg up in their social climb."
Church is a social thing for a lot of young people, it's not about the religion, it's about mixing with one's peer group. They may pay lip service to the religion, but they are there to hook up and whatever.

Old July 20th, 2012 #215
varg

Pushing his agenda with "What if it was one of your kids" whines jew mayor of crime-free NYC, Michael Bloomberg.

Old July 20th, 2012 #216
Mr. Bowmont

Its things like this that create a moral dilemma for me, thinking about what i would do if i was there.

The strong urge to fight and protect innocent people from crazed lunatics, but also knowing that many of these people don't deserve salvation. How many were traitors or enemies, Niggers and brown skins? From what i see most were just teens, but from what I've seen of todays youth i almost feel like cheering for Holmes.

If i was there holding my rifle in my hands I'm not sure if I'd run in and risk my life to save those who don't deserve their own.

Old July 20th, 2012 #217
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Bloomberg: Aurora Should Revive Gun Debate - YouTube

"What if it was one of your kids" whines jew mayor of crime-free NYC, Michael Bloomberg.
Fucking kike. My kids wouldn't be at the movies at midnight.

Old July 20th, 2012 #218
Dylan Jones

For as long as there has been humans there has been killings. None of this is new. Prayer, holding hands, burning candles and singing songs, isn't going to change a thing. If the population wasn't decrepit, they would be carrying personal protection and many less casualties would have happened. Instead, we walking around following government orders and waiting for government to help us from monsters. The police are there after the fact but this all makes a good spectacle for the advertisers [jews] on television.

Old July 20th, 2012 #219
John sholtes
Banned

They were talking to this nigger last night who was wearing a shirt that said MOLESTER on it and he said that he had to run with the "girls" that he was with. they were probably little white girls. I have been looking at this guy's picture and this guy is questionalbe in race. Seeing that he hqad so much money to to go to grad school rent an aparrtment by himseld and could buy all that ammunition guns and bombs he is definitely getting some free money somewhere. This could be some kind of ethnic grant or he is from a rich jewish familuy. Even Amnesty.com is owned by jews and for sure if he has any jew in him they are busy erasing his heritage jusrt like they did with Jerry Sandusky. Also there is this senator named James Holmes and he is hispanic. This huy lived in a hispanic area and a lot og questions have to be answered.

1. Was he mixed raced or hispaNIC?
2. iS HE A JEW?
3. Where does he get his money, any grants based on race maybe even a little Indian blood got him some kind of grant.
4. What is his racial heritage, mother, father grandparents?
5. Is the picture of hiom doctored like the one they at first used for Zimmerman.

There is just something not right about this guy and we have to find out.

Another thing they are saying that he acted alone. One wittness last night said that there was a guy in the theatre who went to the Emergency exit to use his Cell phone. He must ahve unlocked the door by leaving it ajar. There is no way someone could just kick a theatre door open from the outside. Even irf it opened inwards but theatre doors open outward. the Media is lying to us.

Old July 20th, 2012 #220
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Church is a social thing for a lot of young people, it's not about the religion, it's about mixing with one's peer group. They may pay lip service to the religion, but they are there to hook up and whatever.
They do plenty of wondering about super beings when they are young. Jews are aware of this human frailty; thus, they are real big on whoppers. Then and now. He even has brown eyes. About the only way he could be a more perfect 2012 Kwan would be if he weighed 280 lbs.
http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012...ater-shooting/

Quote:
A couple of months ago she ran into him at the Zephyr, where she had put a Lil Wayne rap song on the jukebox.

Holmes disapproved, she said, preferring rock 'n' roll music. He came over and "made some racially charged comments about rap," she said.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...86J19H20120720

Last edited by Craig Cobb; July 20th, 2012 at 07:14 PM.

Tags
#1, aurora, batman, colorado, james holmes

Thread