VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 22nd, 2012 #341
Nate Richards

ok guys you took the bait, just like I did, and drawn into a whole page worth of useless abstraction. Wanna make it a whole thread?

Meanwhile, what laws are they aiming at passing now?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...re_for_months/

Tightening restrictions on a rainbow of chemicals. Expected, of course, but this is worth watching. Our grandfathers lived very cheaply by rolling their own everything. This government keeps making it more difficut.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #342
Nate Richards

If these guys are so smart, why do they never use the "undefusable bomb"?

http://www.octobot.net/library/KURTS...e/defens03.htm

Old July 22nd, 2012 #343
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
If these guys are so smart, why do they never use the "undefusable bomb"?

http://www.octobot.net/library/KURTS...e/defens03.htm
The idjit forget to put the 'booby' in booby-trap.
It would have been of some consolation if he had managed to take out a pig or two.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #344
Nate Richards

Well the pig ain't the point, necessarily. If you want it all gone, or anyone who fucks with it to be gone, why do you screw around with tripwires and whatnot? I lived in a niggerhood for a while and had some success with fish-hooks and razor blades, springs and fishing line. I taught most of them to quit it, at least where my home and vehicle were concerned. The cops seemed to think the blood was funny, but never took a sample or even bothered looking for a fingerprint, which is a big part of why I had to do that in the first place. Kicked-in basement window and missing tools, to a cop, in that place, was like someone complaining about the weather. They would actually lecture you about why you shouldn't be living there, while smirking. As if you were almost the guilty one just for being white and living on that block.

But if you're some mad bomber who wants to destroy everything, why wouldn't you make it so it's gonna blow no matter what? This guy was supposedly pretty intelligent. Never was much into bombs, myself, but I can see the potential. If you thought for sure your enemies were gonna get into your stuff, you could have it ready no matter what. Just an idea.
Nitrogen_triiodide Nitrogen_triiodide
supposedly a great primary. Stories about it being set off by a fly landing on it.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #345
l1235

Our senses comprehend 3 dimensions....according to P.D. Ouspendsky the 4th dimension/time appears as motion. A two dimensional entity would see the third dimension as motion.

The Vedas state that all human sensory input is Maya/false....only the inner divine spark/Atman is cogent (able to perceive reality)....attunement to the Brahman and its local Atman counterpart (Self-Realization) is the only path to experiencing reality in the Cosmos.

Unmanifest......Quantum......Manifest

Only You, nobly born One, can invoke and direct Brahman (the TAO) to Manifestation through emotionally charged states of desire and belief. You, Aryan God-Man evoke every incarnation (for good or bad) in the Cosmos.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #346
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1235 View Post
Our senses comprehend 3 dimensions....according to P.D. Ouspendsky the 4th dimension/time is seen as motion. A two dimensional entity would see the third dimension as motion.

The Vedas state that all human sensory input is Maya/false....only the inner divine spark/Atman is cogent (able to perceive reality)....attunement to the Brahman and its local Atman counterpart (Self-Realization) is the only path to experiencing reality in the Cosmos.

Unmanifest......Quantum......Manifest

Only You, nobly born One, can invoke and direct Brahman (the TAO) to Manifestation through emotionally charged states of desire and belief. You, Aryan God-Man evoke every incarnation (for good or bad) of the Cosmos.
"Would you like a slurpy with that?"

Old July 22nd, 2012 #347
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Well the pig ain't the point, necessarily. If you want it all gone, or anyone who fucks with it to be gone, why do you screw around with tripwires and whatnot? I lived in a niggerhood for a while and had some success with fish-hooks and razor blades, springs and fishing line. I taught most of them to quit it, at least where my home and vehicle were concerned. The cops seemed to think the blood was funny, but never took a sample or even bothered looking for a fingerprint, which is a big part of why I had to do that in the first place. Kicked-in basement window and missing tools, to a cop, in that place, was like someone complaining about the weather. They would actually lecture you about why you shouldn't be living there, while smirking. As if you were almost the guilty one just for being white and living on that block.

But if you're some mad bomber who wants to destroy everything, why wouldn't you make it so it's gonna blow no matter what? This guy was supposedly pretty intelligent. Never was much into bombs, myself, but I can see the potential. If you thought for sure your enemies were gonna get into your stuff, you could have it ready no matter what. Just an idea. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_triiodide supposedly a great primary. Stories about it being set off by a fly landing on it.
As a diversion his timing sucked ass.
He should have turned his stereo up full blast, shut the door w/o locking it, and instead of hoping a neighbor calls in a noise complaint, call it in himself as a domestic.
The first kwaps on the scene would have opened the unlocked door then BLAM-O, let the rampage begin.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #348
George Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
"Would you like a slurpy with that?"
Those who fail to understand will never achieve a state of eternal enlightenment!

Old July 22nd, 2012 #349
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Nitrogen_triiodide supposedly a great primary. Stories about it being set off by a fly landing on it.
It's easy to make and it's made with commonly available materials, but it's way too unstable. It's liable to explode at any time- any time at all - instead of going off when you want it to.

We used to make tiny little crystals of this in year 11 chemistry class, but we were warned not to try to steal any, or make any outside the lab, because it's highly unstable and becomes even more unstable with time.

It's way more sensitive than nitroglycerine.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #350
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Most of the victims are white from what I'm seeing.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #351
Nate Richards

Quote:
It's easy to make and it's made with commonly available materials, but it's way too unstable. It's liable to explode at any time- any time at all - instead of going off when you want it to.

We used to make tiny little crystals of this in year 11 chemistry class, but we were warned not to try to steal any, or make any outside the lab, because it's highly unstable and becomes even more unstable with time.

It's way more sensitive than nitroglycerine.
"way too unstable" yeah that's kinda the point of it. Keep it wet and out of the light, they say.

old .gov manuals have it, but it's getting harder to find them now. If you're not a salvadoran killing another salvadoran, then it's "domestic terrorism" now.

If us gov can teach it to someone in a foreign country then i figure its our property too. If they say otherwise, then you have evidence of their criminal intent.

anyway this stuff isn't going to be important to a revolution. It's for personal.

This zog is gonna crash so hard, americans will get to use the tanks they paid for, in some cities.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #352
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
These types of nuts are often obsessed with some celebrity or other.

John Hinckley, the guy that attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan, was reportedly obsessed with Jodie Foster.
You are a veritable fount of fascinating, little-known information.....

Old July 22nd, 2012 #353
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1235
[xenophilic pseudo-enlightened bibble babble]
Kievsky's sock?

May the farce be with you.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #354
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I live in America, where the average citizen is so stupid that they couldn't tell you what Ronald Reagan did before he entered politics.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #355
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default it coulda been worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Be thankful for small favors. At least he didn't subject us to a C&P of Foster's, Hinckley's, or Reagan's Wiki page. Or possibly all three with the shooting event itself thrown in at no extra charge.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #356
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
I live in America, where the average citizen is so stupid that they couldn't tell you what Ronald Reagan did before he entered politics.
That's because no American presidents in the 20th century are worth remembering.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #357
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden
So are you saying it would be impossible to make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?
He's attempting to say that time is a mere concept. Concepts are not phenomena and aren't in 'existence'.

This isn't arguing that practical time isn't real and even necessary, but that mistaking the state of physical flux (change, tards) as proof of a 'thing' called 'time' that 'exists' as a 'force' is the very stuff of illusion itself.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #358
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
He's attempting to say that time is a mere concept. Concepts are not phenomena and aren't in 'existence'.

This isn't arguing that practical time isn't real and even necessary, but that mistaking the state of physical flux (change, tards) as proof of a 'thing' called 'time' that 'exists' as a 'force' is the very stuff of illusion itself.
You explained that very well. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person that realizes this.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #359
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
You explained that very well. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person that realizes this.
Hell, Fakins, you didn't realize it until he proffered the explanation!

Old July 22nd, 2012 #360
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Tags
#1, aurora, batman, colorado, james holmes

Thread