VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2008 #1
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs up White Boxers Take Back Heavyweight Title:

White Boxers Take Back Heavyweight Title

December 21, 2008
by James Buchanan

In a stunning upset in the world of boxing, some talented White boxers from eastern Europe have come to dominate the world of heavyweight boxing. In two fights in the last two weeks, the winners have been Nikolay Valuev and Wladimir Klitschko, and the losers were American Black boxers. The world of boxing was highly politicized back in the 1930s when an American Black, Joe Louis was defeated by a German, Max Schmeling. Schmeling was nine years older than Louis. A re-match was scheduled two years later, which Louis won, and the Jewish-controlled media has been celebrating this defeat of a White boxer in much the same way they’ve been celebrating the election of Barack Obama.

The Jews have always favored Blacks over European-Americans, and every White American needs to realize this and know that the people behind the liberal media, behind Affirmative Action and behind racial quotas are the Jews, who are nothing less than deadly serious racial enemies of all White people.

A BBC news article reports “Russia’s Nikolay Valuev claimed a majority points decision to defeat veteran American Evander Holyfield and retain his WBA heavyweight crown. Holyfield, 46, was bidding to become the oldest and first five-time heavyweight champion but was well beaten in Zurich, Switzerland.

Valuev now holds a 50-1 record with 34 knockouts, while Holyfield’s 24-year-old boxing career looks to be over. Two judges had the fight 116-112 and 115-114 with the other scoring it even. ‘I saw it the other way from the judges but I’m not disappointed by my performance,’ said Holyfield. I thought I had done enough, now I will just have to go home and think about my future. ‘He’s a tough opponent, the sheer size of him is of course the main factor but he fights well with it too and that’s the problem.’ Four-time world heavyweight champion Holyfield was conceding a massive 96lb in weight and 12in in height to 7ft Valuev. But despite Holyfield’s greater mobility, the 35-year-old Russian edged the fight to take the decision.”

Another news article reports “Wladimir Klitschko defended his IBF heavyweight crown by stopping Hasim Rahman in the seventh round at SAP Arena on Saturday. Klitschko hit the shorter, older and heavier Rahman at will throughout, and after landing a left-right-left combination against the cornered American, referee Tony Weeks stepped in to end the contest 44 seconds into the round. Rahman didn’t appear upset. Klitschko had knocked down Rahman in the previous round with successive left hooks. The technical knockout in Klitchsko’s sixth defense of the IBF belt — and third this year — improved the Ukrainian-born fighter to 52-3 with 46 KOs.”

Notice that the articles from the Jewish-controlled media both mention that the Black fighters were older. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a newsreel from the ’30s in which the Jews bother to mention the fact that Schmeling was nine years older than Joe Louis. The second Louis-Schmeling fight was two years later and Schmeling was apparently getting past his prime and the age difference was too much for him. Schmeling later joined the elite German paratroops and fought for his country in World War Two, while the younger Joe Louis never saw combat outside the ring.

Link:

http://www.whitecivilrights.com/whit...itle_1468.html

Old December 22nd, 2008 #2
BryanVP
Señor Member

Thanks for sharing the article. Its true. Its been a great two months for boxing. The two niggers you mentioned got owned. Then ontop of that Roy Jones Jr got beat and Wlads brother Vitali beat Samuel Peters back in Oct.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #3
Mark
Banned

That picture is hilarious, he looks like he knocked that black guy goofy, like you'd see in a cartoon.

Look at the brow ridges on that Russian.

"Nikolay Valuev stands 7 feet tall and is the tallest and heaviest boxing champion.

Valuev was born on August 21, 1973, in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg). He is of Russian descent, but he also had a Tatar grandfather."

Old December 25th, 2008 #4
BryanVP
Señor Member

Wow. I had no idea Nikolay was so intimidating. I mean aside from already being 7'0.

Old January 20th, 2009 #5
bedford

That is a scary looking head. Valuev looks like a comic book villain
who should be fighting against Spiderman.

Old January 20th, 2009 #6
Geoff Kelch
WHITE WARRIOR

He looks Neanderthal

Old January 20th, 2009 #7
KMRATHELL
deken

Not surprising. Boxing revenues were dipping. Most boxers are niggers or spics, including the "champs". What does big Jew do? They introduce "great White hopes". Why? Because most people who actually pay to see boxing in the arena or pay for view are White.

Boxing is just another Jew-controlled enterprise fostering Jewish myths about the general inferiority of the White man and the physical superiority of the nigger. That is why some White people get all excited when some White man becomes a champ. They have some crazy idea that this White man has beaten the odds and overcame the gorilla. This whole "professional" boxing scene is Jew manipulation of societal "norms" at its finest.

What Jews don't really get too deep into is mentioning why so many muds are into boxing. They don't mention the long hours of training they can afford because they are unemployed, because they are loafing in prison, fighting skills gained from criminal careers, etc. The vast majority of Whites do not have such backgrounds. If the same amount of Whites had the same backgrounds as the mud races White champions would be the norm.

Boxing, like all Jew-controlled enterprises, follows the same basic tenet, promote the non-White at the expense of the White. Being parasitic the Jew will throw in a bone for White audiences on occasion and serve up a White "champion". Professional boxing is anti-White. Don't be fooled into thinking there is any legitimacy to this type of enterprise that is in anyway helpful to the White race.

Last edited by KMRATHELL; January 20th, 2009 at 05:38 PM.

Thread