VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2009 #41
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Use TOR and change your 'identity' with it frequently if you are not able to freely post online. It will be almost impossible for them to track you if you use TOR.
Good advice. I don't know if it would have made much difference in this case though, since they were alleged to be admins of the site and someone, somewhere would have a record of who registered the site.

Old December 17th, 2009 #42
Pino

Over a website which was taken down over a year ago, and the posts in question where posted in January 2008 which was 2 years ago.

Seems the Police can get anything up that has ever been done on a computer.

Old December 17th, 2009 #43
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

If they can get Mike for what he has said on the net then they can get all or the majority of us I would wager.

Imagine having your front door caved in on Christmas Eve over some opinion piece on the Jews, pffft shocking.

Old December 17th, 2009 #44
Bev
drinking tea

And still we get people howling at us for not peppering every post with racial epithets.

First the Heretical Two setting the precedent, then Mike and the other chap - who's next? I prefer my fingerprints on nothing more dangerous than a glass of Bailey's and my front door looks pretty good on its hinges.

Old December 17th, 2009 #45
C.S.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Use TOR and change your 'identity' with it frequently if you are not able to freely post online. It will be almost impossible for them to track you if you use TOR.
What is TOR?

Old December 17th, 2009 #46
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
What is TOR?
Read all about it here.

Old December 17th, 2009 #47
Bev
drinking tea

Right - I know why one is remanded and not the other. It's a perfectly adequate and plausible reason. Please don't ask me what it is because I can't say at the minute.

Old December 17th, 2009 #48
Pino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Right - I know why one is remanded and not the other. It's a perfectly adequate and plausible reason. Please don't ask me what it is because I can't say at the minute.
Even if you told certain people they would still think the same.

If theres one person I would put my life on that isn't a Grass or a wrongun it's Wigan Mike.

People jumping the gun before finding out the facts.

Spoke to Mike today hes feeling a little rough but still in high spirits.

Old December 17th, 2009 #49
C.S.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pino View Post
Over a website which was taken down over a year ago, and the posts in question where posted in January 2008 which was 2 years ago.

Funny how Antifa don't have the same problem.

Old December 17th, 2009 #50
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max A. View Post
Well ive been in court one or two times lol but seriously if i was his co accused and got remanded and he got bail id be like wtf?I mean come on the charges are serious enough to carry a life sentance and old bailey dealing with it,you DO NOT get bail in these situations.
it could be being done deliberate by the authorities to cause division in the group, put a bit of mistrust in there. i wouldn't put anything past these cunts.

and no, under normal circumstances, neither of them would have got bail for such serious charges.

Old December 17th, 2009 #51
MWD

Amazing so why is REO not done when he states gassing WHITE BRITS WITH CYCLON B (Remember REO claims to be a REVISIONIST but claims CYCLON B exists? big give away WHICH expose's he is not what he claims to be but the opposite!) Reo constantly says Jews should be wiped out on here and push's others to back him, or he labels them a JEW from the BNP. It's funny how this fuckwit can go on inciting Violence desperate for a response and has never been arrested! I've never met anyone who can't stop capitalizing the word Jew as much as him. He has one intention and that is to get people arrested for his masters.

Old December 17th, 2009 #52
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pino View Post

Should be available here

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

If someone has the url

Chase them into the swamps

Old December 18th, 2009 #53
Joe Owens
Banned

Not really sure how serious internet threats are considered were, bail is given or denied? Aryan-Strike-Force? Another crackpot name.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...al-hatred.html

Old December 18th, 2009 #54
andy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
Not really sure how serious internet threats are considered were, bail is given or denied? Aryan-Strike-Force? Another crackpot name.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...al-hatred.html
You see this sort of thing is typical,the only morons likely to be incited or inspired by nutcase titles such as Aryan Strike Force are not likely to be able to access the internet in the first place.So who is it aimed at ? I would have thought defence wise it would be sufficient to claim to be a lunatic as no fully formed joined up person could possibly think they could incite or inspire a willing and ABLE person to carry out any action beyond sending offensive emails.

Chase them into the swamps

Last edited by andy; December 18th, 2009 at 10:15 PM.

Thread