VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 27th, 2016 #1
Tony Houseman

Default White cop is suspended as shocking dashcam footage shows him firing at black teenage driver SEVEN TIMES at point blank range as the young motorist drives off to evade arrest

A shocking video shows a white police officer firing seven times at a black teenage driver, who had both hands on the wheel.

The 17-year-old driver Antwon Gallmon was left hospitalized after the incident and the cop Robert Cooper has been suspended from duty.

Gallmon can clearly be seen attempting to drive away from the scene as Cooper aims his gun at the car and shouts, 'Stop! Stop! Do not make me shoot you!'

But Gallmon, keen to escape from the scene, swings his Honda Accord away from the cop and drives off.

Cooper responds by firing seven shots into the vehicle - rapidly and from a close distance - as it zooms past before telling his dispatcher, 'Shots fired! Shots fired! He tried to hit me with his vehicle'.

He repeats this as he gets in his car to chase Gallmon, saying, 'He almost hit me! I was barely able to get out of the way!'

It seems the officer is suggesting the teen tried to run him over rather than alleging he fired at Gallmon.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CncMg3HM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old June 27th, 2016 #2
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

A sad ending. That pig should be immediately taken off active duty and sent through some remedial firearms training, with emphasis on marksmanship.

It looks to me that the blue nigger was justified in shooting at the monkey nigger. He was standing in front of the spook's car, it would take a fraction of a second for the dindoo to crank the steering wheel toward the pig and floor it.

Thread