Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2018 #1
Ned Hiller
Banned

Default The USA, The Most Innovative Country In The World

Did you know that the USA is the most technologically advanced country in the world? Many of the groundbreaking inventions that are used today were invented in the USA. The USA is a republic of science with astounding innovations but the USA is now being infested with leftists and may lose its position as the most innovative country in the world. Now corporations are harassed by the leftist police state, leftist human resources, and SJW’s. As leftism continues to be pushed and leftist agendas infect the workplace, the United States has started to fall behind while less leftist and diversity focused countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea are catching up. Let us not allow this trend to continue and make America great again! Here is a list of groundbreaking innovations produced by the USA:

Agricultural Innovations:

Cotton Gin - invented by Eli Whitney.
Reaper - invented by Cyrus McCormick.
Winnowing Barn - invented in South Carolina.
Nitrogen Cycle Crop Rotation - invented by George Washington Carver.

Telegraph - invented by Samuel Morse.
Oil Pipeline - invented by John D. Rockefeller.
Oil-Futures - invented by John D. Rockefeller.
Telephone - invented by Alexander Graham Bell.
Power Plant - invented by Thomas Edison.

Electrical Appliances:
Electric Grill - invented by Thomas Edison.
2-Sided Grill - invented by Michael Boehm.
Toaster - invented by Thomas Edison.
Light Bulb - invented by Thomas Edison.
Electric Searchlight - invented by Thomas Edison.
Electric Fan - invented by Thomas Edison.
Air-Conditioning - invented by Willis De Havilland Carrier.
Electric Refrigerator - invented by Nathaniel B. Wales.
Electric Washing Machine - invented by Oliver B Woodrow.
Electric Dryer - invented by J. Ross Moore.
Blender - invented by Stephen J. Poplowski.
Ironing Board - invented by Elijah McCoy.
Quick Fryer - invented by Colonel Sanders.
Microwave Oven - invented by Percy Spencer.
2-Sided Grill - invented by Michael Boehm.

First Practical Electric Train - invented by Thomas Edison.
First Practical Dry Cell Battery - invented by Thomas Edison.
First Practical Wet Cell Battery - invented by Thomas Edison.
Record Players - invented by Thomas Edison.
Cinema - invented by Thomas Edison.
Steel Reinforced Skyscraper - built by William LeBaron Jenney.
Steel Reinforced Poured Concrete Structures - invented by Thomas Edison.
Airplane - invented by the Wright Brothers.
Moving Assembly Line and Affordable Cars and Trucks - invented by Henry Ford.
Diesel Powered Bulk Carrier Ship - the first bulkers with diesel propulsion began to appear in 1911 in the United States.
Diesel Train - invented by Thomas Edison.
Fax Machine - invented by Richard H. Ranger.
Radio Broadcasting - invented by David Sarnoff.
Electronic Television - invented by Philo Farnsworth.
Television Broadcasting - invented by David Sarnoff.
Helicopter - invented by Igor Sikorsky.
Nuclear Fission Reactor - invented by Enrico Fermi.
Atomic Bomb - invented by Robert Oppenheimer.
Hydrogen Bomb - invented by Edward Teller.
Transistor - invented by John Bardeen, Walter Brattain, and William Shockley.
Industrial Robot - invented by George Devol.
Prosthetics - invented by George Devol.
Mining Mech Big Muskie - invented by Bucyrus-Erie.
Cable TV - invented by John Walson.
Satellite Communications - invented by Howard Hughes.
Moon Landing - Saturn V and Apollo rockets designed by Wernher Von Braun and the Lunar Lander designed by Tom Kelley.

Digital Technology:
Digital Alarm Clock - invented by D.E Protzmann.
GPS - invented by Roger L. Easton.
Handheld Calculator - invented by Jack Kilby.
CCD Digital Electronic Video Camera - invented by Willard S. Boyle and George E. Smith.
Digital Wristwatch - invented by John Bergey.
Digital Electronic Still Camera - invented by Steven Sasson.
Universal Remote Control - invented by Steve Wozniak.
Digital TV - invented by General Instrument.

Cellphone:
Cellphone - invented by Martin Cooper.
Smartphone - invented by Frank J. Canova.
Camera Phone - invented by Eric Fossum.
CMOS Image Sensor - invented by Eric Fossum.

Computer Technology:
Electromechanical Arcade Game - the first electromechanical arcade game, called Contact, was invented by Harry Williams.
Light Gun Arcade Game - the first light gun arcade game, called the Seeburg Ray-O-Lite, was invented in the US.
Monitor - invented by IBM.
Hard Drive - invented by IBM.
Computer Keyboard - invented by Thomas W. Slebodnik and Frank J. Rau.
Scanner - invented by Russell Kirsch.
Computer Stylus - invented by Tom Dimond.
Optical Video Disc - invented by David Paul Gregg.
Computer Mouse - invented by Douglas Engelbart.
Touch Screen - invented by EA Johnson.
Integrated Circuit - invented by Jack Kilby.
Video Games - invented by Ralph H. Baer.
Internet - invented by Robert Taylor and Lawrence Roberts.
Arcade Game - invented by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney.
Wireless Internet - invented by Norman Abramson.
Microprocessor - invented by Marcian Hoff, Stanley Mazor, and Frederico Faggin.
Personal Computers - invented by Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Michael Dell.
PDA - the GridPad, the first touchscreen PDA computer was invented by Jeff Hawkins.
E-mail - invented by Jerry Yang and David Filo.
Search Engine - invented by Jerry Yang and David Filo.
WebTV - invented by Steve Perlman.
Social Networking - invented by Andrew Weinreich.
Online Video Hosting Service - invented by Chase Norlin.
Tablet PC - invented by Bill Gates.
Tablet/Laptop Hybrid PC - invented by Bill Gates.

Old August 14th, 2018 #2
Jeffrey Smither

I have to disagree. Germany is. At least was.

Old September 2nd, 2018 #3
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I have to disagree. Germany is. At least was.
Of course the Germans also have plenty of inventions, but if you search Google Patents and check the list of Nobel prize winners in science and technology on Wikipedia, America has the largest number. Of course, I am also planning to do threads on inventions made by the other countries that have also produced many inventions such as the British, French, and Germans who, along with the Americans, have the largest number of innovations in the world. There was also a documentary in the Discovery Channel talking about Australian inventions, so I plan on compiling a list by visiting their website, and then posting it here.

This graph illustrates these facts:

Source: http://people.idsia.ch/~juergen/sci.html

As you can observe in the above graph, the USA, UK, France, and Germany have the widest lines, making them the most innovative. It is also interesting to note that most of the inventions and discoveries in history were made by the Americans and British who are Anglo-Saxon Caucasians and the French and Germans who are Germanic Caucasians. The other Caucasians such as the Mediterranean, Slavic, and Nordic Caucasians have produced few inventions and discoveries and the same applies to the Mongols, with their sub-races of Central Asian Mongols, Sino Mongols and Native American Mongols, the Indians, with their sub-races of Aryan Indians and Dravidian Indians, Arabs, and Africans. The statistics gathered on Nobel prize winners in science and technology and patents just proves the racial superiority of Anglo-Saxons and Germans over all the other races on Earth.

The USA is still the most innovative country even in the 21st century. Here is a list of 21st century American inventions:

21st Century American Inventions:

Fully Reusable Space Plane - invented by Burt Rutan.
VTOL Rocket - invented by Elon Musk.
Floating Launchpad - invented by Jeff Bezos.
Artificial Bacteria - invented by J. Craig Venter.
Artificial Virus - invented by Eckard Wimmer.
Hypersonic Sound - invented by Elwood Norris.
Brain Fingerprinting - invented by Lawrence Farwell.
Prosthetic Vision - invented by William Dobelle.
Turbine Artificial Heart - invented by Dr. Billy Cohn.
Tablet PC - invented by Bill Gates.
Tablet/Laptop Hybrid PC - invented by Bill Gates.
Jet Ship
File Sharing
Peer-Peer File Sharing
Social Networking
File Streaming
Automatic Defrosting
Combo Washer/Dryer
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Robotic Floor Scrubber
Robotic Floor Mop
Robotic Swimming-Pool Cleaning Robot
Spin Scrubber
X-Hose
Mop Wringer

Old September 6th, 2018 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking holy hogwash

So I was right that most of the good Germans were either killed during WWII, shortly thereafter in the Germanic genocide in Europe or immigrated from the ruined Reich to Amerika. You can probably also attribute a good deal of the innovation in the US pre-1900 to German migrants.

Look at what the Anglos/jews did to the Dutch due to their intense hostility towards Germans as well, which includes their murderous treatment of the Boers in SA during the 'Boer Wars' and today they are trying to finish the fucking job they started there in Queen Victoria's reign. SA was once a first world country with many 'firsts' in all areas of intellectual endeavor.

Seems to me the downslide of German intellectual achievement generally coincides with the rise of jewish power if you look at the issue close enough.

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 6th, 2018 at 07:00 AM.

Old September 6th, 2018 #5
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

So I was right that most of the good Germans were either killed during WWII, shortly thereafter in the Germanic genocide in Europe or immigrated from the ruined Reich to Amerika. You can probably also attribute a good deal of the innovation in the US pre-1900 to German migrants.

Look at what the Anglos/jews did to the Dutch due to their intense hostility towards Germans as well, which includes their murderous treatment of the Boers in SA during the 'Boer Wars' and today they are trying to finish the fucking job they started there in Queen Victoria's reign. SA was once a first world country with many 'firsts' in all areas of intellectual endeavor.

Seems to me the downslide of German intellectual achievement generally coincides with the rise of jewish power if you look at the issue close enough.
And yet despite the damage that Jews have done to the west, according to the graph on Nobel prize winners in science and technology, the USA, UK, Germany and France still lead the world in science and technology. No matter what sabotage the Jews have done, the Anglo-Saxons and Germanics are still the superior race. For example, Germany is part of the G7, or the 7 greatest countries in the world, which also includes the USA, UK, France, Russia, China, and Japan. These 7 countries have the largest economies and most powerful militaries. Germany is also part of the NATO nuclear weapons sharing program that provides the country access to nuclear weapons.

Old September 6th, 2018 #6
Dan Hadaway

The larges ethnic groups in the US are German and British. So, the United States only allowed us to thrive under a new political system, where the old feudal order held us back somewhat.

Old November 17th, 2019 #7
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
The statistics gathered on Nobel prize winners in science and technology and patents just proves the racial superiority of Anglo-Saxons and Germans over all the other races on Earth.
Paradoxically, those technologically superior Anglo-Saxon Germanics (usually Christian) SUCK OFF JEWS THE HARDEST.

Old November 17th, 2019 #8
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

What must happen, I think, is that those superior technologists (whatever extraction of White they are) must introduce their own monetary system backed by actual goods/services (whether actual produced goods, developed techniques, patents, etc.) Currently, no matter how smart they are, no matter what massive production they're capable of... they have to come over to the usurer bankers, on their knees, begging for loans (which have to be paid back with interest, of course). It baffles me that they have not done this decades ago. This problem is far beyond me to solve. For example, what value should have been placed on Tesla's invention of alternating current or Konrad Zuse's first electronic programmable computer, or Dennis Ritchie's C compiler?

Sometimes I want to [CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED] those superior technologists... because they're not helping us. I'm thinking of [CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED] them right now.

Old November 17th, 2019 #9
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
What must happen, I think, is that those superior technologists (whatever extraction of White they are) must introduce their own monetary system backed by actual goods/services (whether actual produced goods, developed techniques, patents, etc.) Currently, no matter how smart they are, no matter what massive production they're capable of... they have to come over to the usurer bankers, on their knees, begging for loans (which have to be paid back with interest, of course). It baffles me that they have not done this decades ago.
Hitler tried that about eight decades ago, and we all know what happened to him. Kennedy tried that nearly six decades ago, and we all know what happened to him. Who will be the next to try that?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 17th, 2019 #10
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Paradoxically, those technologically superior Anglo-Saxon Germanics (usually Christian) SUCK OFF JEWS THE HARDEST.

What must happen, I think, is that those superior technologists (whatever extraction of White they are) must introduce their own monetary system backed by actual goods/services (whether actual produced goods, developed techniques, patents, etc.) Currently, no matter how smart they are, no matter what massive production they're capable of... they have to come over to the usurer bankers, on their knees, begging for loans (which have to be paid back with interest, of course). It baffles me that they have not done this decades ago. This problem is far beyond me to solve. For example, what value should have been placed on Tesla's invention of alternating current or Konrad Zuse's first electronic programmable computer, or Dennis Ritchie's C compiler?

Sometimes I want to [CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED] those superior technologists... because they're not helping us. I'm thinking of [CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED] them right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Hitler tried that about eight decades ago, and we all know what happened to him. Kennedy tried that nearly six decades ago, and we all know what happened to him. Who will be the next to try that?
That is true, we have to remove the Jews from the banking system because that is how they control the economy.

Thread