VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2009 #21
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Does anyone know the Celtic Milf #33

Old October 5th, 2009 #22
andy

#22 looks like the bint from Misery or Life and Loves of a She Devil.#33 looks like she is missing her top lip.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 5th, 2009 #23
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
#22 looks like the bint from Misery or Life and Loves of a She Devil.#33 looks like she is missing her top lip.
I like Celtic red haired women with pale skin. Very pure and beautiful. Blue eyes is nice. Red Haired women are the most rare. 11% of Scotland has red hair. But so many red haired women are with niggers or other muds. I don't know why.

Old October 5th, 2009 #24
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
Does anyone know the Celtic Milf #33
Not to attack you personally, but your comment illustrates another fine point to add to Andy's original fine point. First I myself, bounce back and forth from being Fat and Healthy, mostly due to my own laziness, a vice i do need to conquer for good. Even though this thread has gotten quite vulgar, the original point should be taken in by everybody, and used only to better themselves. Also since the door was opened in the quoted comment let me also add, along side our physical decline, is our moral decline "who is that Celtic MILF?" MILF= Mother Id Like To FUCK....A very Jewish term degrading the most important figure on the Earth, our Mothers, brought to us in the Jewish Propaganda flick "American Pie" Along side fixing our bodies, we should very much try to fix our minds and the terms we use. Im paraphrasing Himmler here, it went something like this " we cannot fight this disease (Jew) only to become sick and die from the same bacteria" i.e Moral decline.

Old October 5th, 2009 #25
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
I like Celtic red haired women with pale skin. Very pure and beautiful. Blue eyes is nice. Red Haired women are the most rare. 11% of Scotland has red hair. But so many red haired women are with niggers or other muds. I don't know why.
Maybe #33 is a bit that way to she seems very close to the dreadlocked weed #34 he looks like he is in a bob marley lookylikey competition.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 5th, 2009 #26
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Wright View Post
Not to attack you personally, but your comment illustrates another fine point to add to Andy's original fine point. First I myself, bounce back and forth from being Fat and Healthy, mostly due to my own laziness, a vice i do need to conquer for good. Even though this thread has gotten quite vulgar, the original point should be taken in by everybody, and used only to better themselves. Also since the door was opened in the quoted comment let me also add, along side our physical decline, is our moral decline "who is that Celtic MILF?" MILF= Mother Id Like To FUCK....A very Jewish term degrading the most important figure on the Earth, our Mothers, brought to us in the Jewish Propaganda flick "American Pie" Along side fixing our bodies, we should very much try to fix our minds and the terms we use. Im paraphrasing Himmler here, it went something like this " we cannot fight this disease (Jew) only to become sick and die from the same bacteria" i.e Moral decline.
You are right. But when I do see a hot sexy lady 35-45 I want to take her to my bedroom. That is a natural feeling. And healthy. So I used the term "MILF" to mean a hot sexy woman 35-45 that men want to sleep with.

Old October 5th, 2009 #27
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Maybe #33 is a bit that way to she seems very close to the dreadlocked weed #34 he looks like he is in a bob marley lookylikey competition.
34 typifies loser. Weak white male loser misfit that can't get any women except trailor trash.

Thread