VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Male - female

- - -

I have been noticing some misogyny here lately ( threads about 'broad-slapping' females / 'females are stupid'-threads . .) and also some female-specific threads.

- - -

This thread'll go into gender differences . .

It is supposed to be neutral though.

- - -

Two genders exist . . ( when you leave aside that in 'modern society' it is in talk to even give 'a third gender' for transgenders , lol . .)

Concerning cliches about those two genders. .
Males are said to be the dominant gender . .

In return , females are said to be the more 'attractive' gender . .

All throughout time , society has had different 'gender roles' . .

For example , it isn't long ago when females didn't even wear trousers . .

Clothing was one characteristicum of difference . .

( little explanation . .for a long time trousers didn't even exist in today's sense , both males and females wore 'togas' , long dresses )

In time trousers became the fashion for males and females were stil supposed to wear skirts.

An ancient characteristicum of difference . .

Apart from the fact that this was simply the case , some thoughts on dressing of males - females in general . .

Females were supposed to dress 'sexy' , males were supposed to underline their manliness . .

While males would often emphasize the upper regions of their bodies , arms , upper body , females had other priorities . . They often liked to emphasize their lower laid regions ( legs , butt . .)

This also stems from the ancient claim that males are supposedly the 'more dominant gender' . .

They were supposed to dress in a 'dominant' way ( 'emphasizing their strenght' ) . .

Since females were long perceived to be 'the serving gender' ( sic ) , apart from the already existing differences , they often emphasized their lower laid regions . . ( which probably is reminiscent of the alledged gender roles , males coming across as 'powerful' , females , by emphasizing their legs , butt etc implying that they were 'busy' , i. e. 'good servants' ( Note : This is not my own opinion given here , just re-capping ) )

This has in a way even survived until today . . Still it is liked to be seen when men for example flash muscles or when females were short skirts / show 'a lot of legs' . .

Just an observation . .

- - -

Concerning true differences . .

It is often claimed that males are 'the single creative gender' . .

Explanations from biblical times have claimed that 'only males were like god , the creator' , i. e. inventive . .

When science in the West more came into the spotlight it was tried to be explained that it was 'logical' that males were creative since 'they created life' , i. e. sperm-production while the female would 'be the recipient' . . Supposedly 'biologically explained' . .

Just re-capping here . .

- - - -

Also, when it comes to alleged priorities both genders have when it comes to mating , a lot of 'cliches' . .

What seems to be true is that until today females put more value in 'what a man holds inside' while males more often 'look outside' when it comes to females . . .

Apart from the fact that for a lot of females the inside of a man seems to be more important than allegedly 'his looks' they probably also wish to know if they can 'trust' . .

This is probably the reason why so many females say 'A man has to have good eyes' and such ( eyes in society are often perceived as being 'a mirror of the soul / a mirror of the inside' ) . .

While for males it seems to be different priorities . . They say things like 'She has to look good' or 'she should have a good butt' ( see the 'cliches' above ) . .

- - -

So . . all in all . . a lot of differences . . Without necessarily favoring one over the other . .

A lot of 'cliches' throughout time. .

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/manch...sometimes.html

Old May 20th, 2019 #2
Sartt
Banned

Lol.. tell this to the Amazonian Women and they'd probably laugh and kill every male there was.

Old May 20th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Lol..
. . so find this laughable ,my young "black friend"?

Have those ideas never occured to you?

You constantly try to leave nothing good on my posts . . .

Don't try to fuck with old Coldy, believe me . . ain't worth the risk

I have been putting antis in their place on . . . ahemm . . (((another forum))) already

Old May 20th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Question The 'reproachment' of Adam for ...

ColdFire and Sartt ...God reproaching Adam who passes the buck to sugar tits and she to her nasty pet before the expulsion from Paradise of the Primal Pair on the 1000 year old bronze cathedral doors at Hildesheim, Germany ...check out the 'forbidden fruit', none other than the psychotropic variety of mushroom that grows all over Northern Europe which was eaten by shamans and beserkers alike in search of 'visions'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernward_Doors

It may be that civilization itself arose out of the use of psychotropic substances which have been ingested since the Neolithic by men seeking 'hidden knowledge' ...

Old May 20th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Cool Thus asketh Adam unto the Lord . . "Why have ye given me that broad?" . . and lo and behold ,a mighty voice responded . . "Go suck a dick , man"

Yes , T.G. , some even until today try to make the "excuse" for not liking females that "Already Eve sinned in the Garden Of Eden" . .

lol . . .

If you believe the Bible that is . . . .

P. S. : Hildesheim is in my area ( Lower-Saxony )

Old May 20th, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking shroomz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Yes , T.G. , some even until today try to make the "excuse" for not liking females that "Already Eve sinned in the Garden Of Eden" . .

lol . . .

If you believe the Bible that is ...
Haha, I don't believe in semitic superstitions and desert storm gods.

It was interesting that German christian clergy around the time of Charlemagne seem to have believed that 'magic mushrooms' were the forbidden fruit possibly because many of the 'faithful' still enjoyed the vivid experience and feeling of well being psychedelic mushrooms impart and maybe preferred their use over attending church services on Sundays?

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 20th, 2019 at 02:52 PM.

Old May 20th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Cool The only "shroomz" the Church should have a problem with would be a 'mushroom cloud' over the Vatican . . lol

Yes , I'm also not a big fan of the Church . . .

They have kept people 'in the dark' . .

A 'magic mushroom' the 'forbidden fruit' . . . ?

lol ! !

. . then I suppose one couldn't really blame Eve for listening to the snake since she was 'high'.

lol !

Old May 20th, 2019 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Lol.. tell this to the Amazonian Women and they'd probably laugh and kill every male there was.
The Amazon women were the original trannies. They cut off their right breasts so they could pull back the arrow farther when using a bow and arrow.

In fact, the word Amazon is Greek for "without breast." It comes from a-, a negative prefix, plus mazon, a variant of maston, the accusative case of mastoV, meaning woman's breast. Not my idea of a woman.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old June 11th, 2019 #9
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
The Amazon women were the original trannies. They cut off their right breasts so they could pull back the arrow farther when using a bow and arrow.

In fact, the word Amazon is Greek for "without breast." It comes from a-, a negative prefix, plus mazon, a variant of maston, the accusative case of mastoV, meaning woman's breast. Not my idea of a woman.
ah someone who who actually had done research on the Amazonian women.

Old June 11th, 2019 #10
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Haha, I don't believe in semitic superstitions and desert storm gods.

It was interesting that German christian clergy around the time of Charlemagne seem to have believed that 'magic mushrooms' were the forbidden fruit possibly because many of the 'faithful' still enjoyed the vivid experience and feeling of well being psychedelic mushrooms impart and maybe preferred their use over attending church services on Sundays?
Some of most Mushrooms and other plants contain telepathine,or other wise known as Harmine. They open your other wise dull physical senses to the rest of known physical and non physical existence.

Old June 11th, 2019 #11
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Some of most Mushrooms and other plants contain telepathine,or other wise known as Harmine. They open your other wise dull physical senses to the rest of known physical and non physical existence.
There is an American Indian tribe that uses some kind of psychedelic cactus in their religious rites.

Facebook insists one is a bigot if he/she does not believe that there are 58 genders. Someone on Facebook said that a gay Libertarian guy was thrown off Twitter for saying there are only two sexes (and no, he wasn't Milo).

Old June 12th, 2019 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool psychotropics ...psilocybin

Quote:
I've had interesting experience with mushroom psilocybe cubensis, when alone offshore on my boat one night I ate about 5g of dried shroom on empty stomach and had the full experience the hallucinogenic effects of psilocybin gives you.

It started with these flashing lights everywhere in about 30 minutes and then I noticed a blue/gold halo around me glowing in the pitch dark, and when I turned toward the ocean I saw thousands of different colored halos big and small around creatures moving in every direction ...it almost seemed as if i could see to any depth and THEY WERE AWARE I WAS WATCHING THEM.

I layed down on the floor of the cockpit to look at the sky above and I could see the gods playing in the cosmos among the stars, with the same blue/gold halo as mine calling to each other in a tongue man had forgotten long ago, finally these 'tendrils' that seemed to be made of 'solid light' exuded from my body connecting me to everything around me 'physically' ...I had never felt such peace and contentment. Somewhere toward the end of the trip I saw my entire life played out before me like a picture book and finally fell asleep.

There is so much more to the experience that I cannot put into words adequately, language fails me. This wasn't my first psychotropically induced 'journey' I had experimented with LSD and Peyote (the cactus gladiatrix mentioned) in school and for a few years after in the military before the I began to settle down and become a 'sensible' shitizen.

I realize it's a hallucination being a 'rational' man but I sure can understand how anyone would call it a 'religious' experience and a life changing one at that. You might say 'touched' by god?

Last edited by T.Garrett; June 12th, 2019 at 10:46 PM. Reason: bad grammar as usual

Old August 18th, 2019 #13
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I've had interesting experience with mushroom psilocybe cubensis, when alone offshore on my boat one night I ate about 5g of dried shroom on empty stomach and had the full experience the hallucinogenic effects of psilocybin gives you.

It started with these flashing lights everywhere in about 30 minutes and then I noticed a blue/gold halo around me glowing in the pitch dark, and when I turned toward the ocean I saw thousands of different colored halos big and small around creatures moving in every direction ...it almost seemed as if i could see to any depth and THEY WERE AWARE I WAS WATCHING THEM.

I layed down on the floor of the cockpit to look at the sky above and I could see the gods playing in the cosmos among the stars, with the same blue/gold halo as mine calling to each other in a tongue man had forgotten long ago, finally these 'tendrils' that seemed to be made of 'solid light' exuded from my body connecting me to everything around me 'physically' ...I had never felt such peace and contentment. Somewhere toward the end of the trip I saw my entire life played out before me like a picture book and finally fell asleep.

There is so much more to the experience that I cannot put into words adequately, language fails me. This wasn't my first psychotropically induced 'journey' I had experimented with LSD and Peyote (the cactus gladiatrix mentioned) in school and for a few years after in the military before the I began to settle down and become a 'sensible' shitizen.

I realize it's a hallucination being a 'rational' man but I sure can understand how anyone would call it a 'religious' experience and a life changing one at that. You might say 'touched' by god?
Everything has awareness, humans on this planet, simply don't know this, i don't know too much about Halo's but i know everything has a form of intelligence, Trees plants rocks, water etc.

Elves, Ghosts, Sea Monsters & ETs In Iceland Investigation Into The Invisible World

HIDDEN SCIENCE | Harry Oldfield (Episode 8)

Old August 19th, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Elves, Ghosts, Sea Monsters & ETs In Iceland Investigation Into The Invisible World
. . are you going to bring up the Loch Ness monster next . .?

Old August 21st, 2019 #15
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
. . are you going to bring up the Loch Ness monster next . .?

Nothing on this planet is what it seems.

the loch ness " monster " is just a Plesiosaurus. The planet has areas that overlap with other planes of existence. the loch may seem like a closed off pond to you, but in reality it could be a massive sea on another plane of existence.

I honestly don't know why you haven't figured this out by now, there is proof about everything i say all over the planet. from ancient stargates to older civilizations.

You will never find out any of this stuff from " mainstream " scientist. i mean i don't know how you could be a admirable of the Nazi's, and don't know about the secret experiments they did or the help they got from non-terrestrial humans. The Nazis were the first humans of this civilization cycle that made it to space, made it to the Moon first, etc. but they were not the only people building Non fossil-fuel gravity defying craft.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/sp.../otis-carr.htm

https://www.crystalinks.com/grids.html

The Portara at Axos
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/B6176D/gat...llo-B6176D.jpg

The Padmanabhaswamy Temple
https://www.beyondsciencetv.com/wp-c...nload-29-1.jpg

Old August 24th, 2019 #16
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
the loch ness " monster " is just a Plesiosaurus.

. . . so maybe the Scots could open their own 'Jurassic Park' . .?

- - - -

By the way , do you also have a theory why the alledged "Loch Ness monster" is so seldom seen?

Does it only appear when people say "please" ? . .

Old August 26th, 2019 #17
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

. . . so maybe the Scots could open their own 'Jurassic Park' . .?

- - - -

By the way , do you also have a theory why the alledged "Loch Ness monster" is so seldom seen?

Does it only appear when people say "please" ? . .

AH Ah Ah! you didn't say the magic word.flv

Jurassic Park | Nedry's venomous death
The same reason few of you can see Elves, Sasquatch, Spirits, Fae, Aliens, and energy fields.

Your Genetic Code has been altered so that you can't, then the food you eat is filled with Toxins, and most of you don't believe they exist.

They can see you though.

Thread