Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1
Alexander M.

Default The American Flag Is Not A Phallic Symbol

So what’s up, white guys? What’s with all of the flag-waving? Don’t you get it? “Your country” HATES you and everything you stand for. Your country is not a country of white guys like you, it is a country full of blacks and Mexicans who think you’re a racist piece of shit. It’s full of white women who don’t respect you and read Huffington post every day and think your ideas about masculinity and family and guns are “outdated.”

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015...ol/#more-57421

Old September 3rd, 2015 #2
Ray Allan

Everywhere I turn I see that striped Masonic rag in my face. It really makes me want to puke. Obviously the Fox Jews-watching, cuckservative, kwan patriotards and other mindless herd animals didn't get the message the flag isn't a phallic symbol for them to jerk off all their "murrica, fuck yeah, #1, we kick ass" fantasies to. Nonetheless, that's what they do. Another weird thing I've seen in recent years, especially after 9/11/2001 is the flag appearing in the rubble after natural disasters. What's up with that? Are we at war with Mother Nature now?

It's not the flag of freedom, liberty, justice and truth, and it's sure as hell not the flag of White people anymore. It's the symbol of tyranny, oppression, slavery, death and destruction. Next to the flags of the USSR and Communist China more people have been murdered under the USA flag than any other in it's 239-year history. It's the flag of jews, niggers, spics and everything that is against the White race. They might as well be flying a goddamned star of David Israeli flag or some other satanic symbol because it now represents pure evil.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 6th, 2015 #3
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
So what’s up, white guys? What’s with all of the flag-waving? Don’t you get it? “Your country” HATES you and everything you stand for. Your country is not a country of white guys like you, it is a country full of blacks and Mexicans who think you’re a racist piece of shit. It’s full of white women who don’t respect you and read Huffington post every day and think your ideas about masculinity and family and guns are “outdated.”

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015...ol/#more-57421

Pretty much sums it up for me too what you just said! Merica hasn't done much for me as a white man except basically leave me jobless with college debt and having to compete with spics for everything.

I could care less if people fart, shit or sneeze on the flag like those niggers were doing taking shits on it.

Even if the CSA won the civil war it still would have been the same way with the rich capitalist and Jews running everything while the white serfs work for peanuts.

If this were the late 1930s I'd go move to the Deutsches Reich and be in the SS or something. That was a country you could take pride in and fly the Hitlerfahne everywhere.

I'm European. I go by genetics which are French and German in me. America is just a big hunk of land a bunch of people from various other European countries founded and slapped a name on it.

Thread