Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2009 #1
Eric Blair

Lightbulb I haven't seen this before - NY Times Claims 6 million (total) persecuted - 1938

OOPS, they claimed 6 million Holocausted in Russia in 1921!

Jewish activists, NOT THE AMERICAN ARMY, VIEWING DOCUMENTS, OR EVIDENCE,
make up AN ESTIMATE, months before the death of hitler, and BEFORE THE END OF WW2, WHICH IS NEVER REVISED OR MADE MORE SPECIFIC, printed in the Jewish owned NY Times. This one estimates 1 million killed, NOT BY THE AREAS CONTROLLED BY GERMANS (BY WHO THEN?) , 5 Million by Germans

Several reports of only 6 million TOTAL jews, not Holocausted Jews.

If the company that became IBM was keeping track of all these tattoo numbers, we demand an exact number or a reasonable estimate, NOT created by Jewish activists before the end of the war!

THE THOUGHTCRIMINALS ARE RIGHT!

Old August 16th, 2009 #2
Eric Blair

I've seen articles from other sources, not the NY times, though. Maybe I haven't read them in a while.

I'm going through these, and the NY Times has articles by jews complaining about 6 million jews in Russia before WW1, as far back as 1906, and then 6 million after WW1.

Will post these later. There's a wonderful one called "Plea for Zionism" by Samuel Goldstein in 1902 whining about the 6 million Russian Jews.

Old August 16th, 2009 #3
Dylan Jones

I wonder how many times the number 6 million has been used in their propaganda. Jews are just infatuated with that number!

Old August 16th, 2009 #4
Eric Blair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
I wonder how many times the number 6 million has been used in their propaganda. Jews are just infatuated with that number!
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, with their 6-pointed star, and all. 666.

Old August 16th, 2009 #5
MarkP

The 6 million lie has been used, by the jews, as far back as 1919:

Links:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/tfh/1.html#ftn19
http://www.christusrex.org/www1/war/holocaust.html
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/tfh/9.html

Old August 16th, 2009 #6
Robert Bandanza
Banned

It is funny that one of the papers says "5 to 6 million." That is what hypocrite Norm Finkelstein says in the interview that was conducted by Sahar TV with Lady Renouf.

Old August 16th, 2009 #7
Gibson

'fraid I don't remember where I got these.

They don't mention jews and in fact claim to be "Non Sectarian" (yeah, right), but clearly jews is what they're about. There are no dates and it's not clear when they were printed. They were printed by the "Joint Distribution Committee", whose full title was
American_Jewish_Joint_Distribution_Committee American_Jewish_Joint_Distribution_Committee
, which was established in 1914. Their chairman at the time these were printed was Felix M. Warburg, who was kvetching about the 6 million in 1919, and he died in 1937. So these are from some time between 1914 and 1937, but most likely 1919 or shortly after. One of them has a quote from
Bainbridge_Colby Bainbridge_Colby
who was Secretary of State from 1920 - 1921, so it was probably printed during that time or shortly after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------

Old August 16th, 2009 #8
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Blair View Post
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, with their 6-pointed star, and all. 666.

Six, followed by six zeros. Odd. Only two six values though.

Old August 17th, 2009 #9
Eric Blair

I still haven't found 1 mention of 6 million by a non-jew in the NY Times prior to the end of the war.

Tags
hoax, holocaust, jew

Thread