Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2013 #1
James Hawthorne

Woodpecker Jamie Dimon Email Directly Ties JPMorgan CEO To $6.2 Billion Fraud

Greek decent or not Jamie Dimon needs to swing.

Quote:
Jamie Dimon’s email response was direct and to the point. “I approve,” he wrote to an oversight body within his enormous bank, JPMorgan Chase, thereby giving his blessing to an increase in the amount of risk the institution could shoulder. He also approved a change in the way a key trading unit was assessing threats of trouble in its then-burgeoning portfolio.

That email -- released late Thursday as part of a 300-page Senate report probing how and why Dimon’s bank managed to lose $6.2 billion on derivatives trading -- now appears to tie the chief executive directly to the disastrous decision-making at issue.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2883012.html
Quote:
Dimon was born in New York City to Theodore and Themis Dimon, one of three sons. He is of Greek descent

VNN Media

Old March 15th, 2013 #2
littlefieldjohn

JP Morgan: 9B Loss? Is That It? A Hedge? Really?

Read more: http://www.senseoncents.com/2012/06/...#ixzz1z6N0XCSA

"On May 10th, JP Morgan CEO announced that the bank faced a $2 billion loss on a hedge that had gone awry in its Chief Investment Office.

Many analysts and commentators discounted the fact that for an institution of JP Morgan’s size a surprising $2 billion loss, while significant, was not overly significant.

Perhaps they were right. If a $ 2billion loss is insignificant then what about an $8-9 billion loss. Significant yet?
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...9-billion.html
In early May Dimon had expressed a degree of caution that the loss could grow. Did anybody project that it may have more than quadrupled as Bloomberg reports in writing, JP Morgan Slips on Report Trading Loss Widening to $9 Billion....

Old March 15th, 2013 #3
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Greek decent or not Jamie Dimon needs to swing.
"Iran beheads folks like Jamie Dimon, hence, the bomb, bomb, bomb Iran mantra we hear every day. "

Old March 15th, 2013 #6
Dan Smith
Banned

Since I don't have a million to invest, I gotta ask, why the fuck should I care that some rich people lost their walking-around-money to some other rich people. Im baffled that they can pass this off to the masses who are 2 pay checks away from homelessness.

Lost? Money isn't lost, it just changes owners.

Old March 15th, 2013 #7
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Dimon was born in New York City to Theodore and Themis Dimon, one of three sons. He is of Greek descent
Really? Dimon looks like it could be a variation of Diamond
Quote:
Dimon's career in the brokerage business seemed preordained by his lineage. His grandfather, a Greek immigrant from Smyrna
http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/...#ixzz2NdfSHuJe
Smyrna is in Turkey....hmm. So he isn't all that Greek even if he isn't jewish.

Old March 15th, 2013 #8
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Smith View Post
Since I don't have a million to invest, I gotta ask, why the fuck should I care that some rich people lost their walking-around-money to some other rich people. Im baffled that they can pass this off to the masses who are 2 pay checks away from homelessness.

Lost? Money isn't lost, it just changes owners.
Part of the 2008 crash in which millions of Whites lost their jobs and homes to these bankster rats. Before 2008 22 million on food stamps, after 2008. 46 Million.

VNN Media

Old March 15th, 2013 #9
Dan Smith
Banned

In the 1930's rich people fucked over the people who managed their money, got them to leap out of windows of tall buildings. Today the managers are fucking over the owners of the money. Its all just collateral damage in the war between the owners of wealth and the managers of wealth, the creators of wealth (the workers) continue to get the short end of the wealth stick that they actually fashioned with their own hands.

I just can't get excited about two classes of parasites slapping each other with their purses.

Old March 17th, 2013 #10
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Really? Dimon looks like it could be a variation of Diamond

http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/...#ixzz2NdfSHuJe
Smyrna is in Turkey....hmm. So he isn't all that Greek even if he isn't jewish.
Dimon is wedded to a kikess and his kids are being raised as such, so place your bets.

Tags
6.2 million, chase, jamie dimon, jp morgan, wall street

Thread