Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2007 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up Let's Help Chester Doles Get A Truck!!!

Above photo courtesy of BrutusVNN

I read the last letter I received from Chester last night on "Free Talk Live.' (starts around 01:40:00)

I'm still waiting on a return call from Mrs. Doles for an address to send funds to. (I'll edit this post ASAP)

I wish I had tons of dough...but I don't. I can get the ball rolling by pledging $50.00 though...and I will. The guy NEEDS a truck to get back to work. (Chester's a carpenter) If we could get 100 people to send $25 or so, he could probably get a decent used truck. (that is...unless someone drops a WAD OF CASH on him to get a new truck! )

Chester will be going to the halfway house on Oct. 16. Let's do what we can to help the guy get back on his feet!

I'll say thanks (for Chester) to all who are able to donate a few bucks to help out. I'll update this thread very soon.

EDIT: Please see THIS POST

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All checks and money orders should be made out to me, (James Leshkevich)

Please ADDRESS ENVELOPES to:

Doles Truck Fund
P.O. Box 184
West Hurley, NY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it would be great if, along with whatever donations we collect (and everyone needs to get involved in this) Chester was to also receive a package of a couple hundred signed "Thank You" cards for his service to our folk.
The guy was putting hundreds of Whites on the streets to protest the Mexican invasion. He's been down five years.

Questions? You can contact me at: [email protected]

All donations will be accounted for on THIS THREAD

I will only post the amount, and a check number, and/or the location (city or town) donation was sent from...unless you request that your name be added to the list.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; October 11th, 2007 at 10:25 AM.

Old October 9th, 2007 #2
kywhiskeyrebel

As soon as you get an address I'll give whatever I can to help out. Anything for old NA members!

14/88

Old October 9th, 2007 #3
Donnachaidh

I'm good for a fifty. Hey, where is that Christian Charity? I'm anxious to see some of it in action. Two hours and only one response. Xians, stop sending your beer money to Rev. Hagee, only we can save your miserable hides. (If only for a short time.) Really, this man is a true living and breathing martyr. ( Unlike the ones in your jewish fairy tales.) Yankee Jim, lets do a telethon on a FTL so we can separate the men from the tough talking do-nothing dregs that infest our fine movement.( And message board.)

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old October 9th, 2007 #4
Rounder

I'll kick in $25.00, all I can afford right now.

This is a very worthy cause, in my judgment.

Old October 9th, 2007 #5
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
Yankee Jim, lets do a telethon on a FTL so we can separate the men from the tough talking do-nothing dregs that infest our fine movement.( And message board.)

I like the sound of that!

Hey...Stormfront.org let me organize an event a few years back which raised close to $1,000 for breast cancer. (read about it HERE)

I wonder if they'd "allow" someone who can still post over there to link this thread?!!!

BTW...I've given it some thought...if we can't raise a coupla thousand $$$ to help Chester Doles get a truck...I QUIT!

Let's DO IT boys and girls!

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old October 9th, 2007 #6
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
I like the sound of that!

Hey...Stormfront.org let me organize an event a few years back which raised close to $1,000 for breast cancer. (read about it HERE)

I wonder if they'd "allow" someone who can still post over there to link this thread?!!!

BTW...I've given it some thought...if we can't raise a coupla thousand $$$ to help Chester Doles get a truck...I QUIT!

Let's DO IT boys and girls!

-Jim
When you get an address ill sent what little I can. Awsome job with the breast cancer thing. I have no idea who the guy is, but if i send $ hopefully karma will kick in if I ever need it.

Old October 9th, 2007 #7
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Chester is a political prisoner, arrested and incarcerated on trumped up charges. He was, and will continue to be, a powerful leader and fighter for the White Race. He is the proud father of 11 children and has awakened many to the Cause. Search 'Chester Doles' here on VNNF.

Old October 9th, 2007 #8
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
Chester is a political prisoner, arrested and incarcerated on trumped up charges. He was, and will continue to be, a powerful leader and fighter for the White Race. He is the proud father of 11 children and has awakened many to the Cause. Search 'Chester Doles' here on VNNF.
I looked, will be sending moeny when I get paid and the address.

Old October 9th, 2007 #9
Walter E. Kurtz

I'm good for a Franklin. Just need address.

Old October 9th, 2007 #10
Donnachaidh

Telethon is the way to go. And with the sacrifice this man made for ALL of us, we should be getting him a new truck not some old clunker. There must be tens of thousands of readers who stop by VNN on a regular or once a month basis. We need to mobilize everybody. There should be a pop-up for special projects like this one so people know about it. We need to get in their face. The occasional visitors are the ones with the bucks. We can't miss them. Without a special intervention, this whole thing will just die like everything else does after a few days. This guy spent five years in hell because he tried to defend our rights as white men. The least we can do is give up a meal for him. And if you don't have a few extra bucks, go for a walk around your block and pick up the empty beer cans the beaners throw from their cars. Better yet, take a job at Walmart for a couple Saturdays.

Old October 9th, 2007 #11
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

There must be someone on here that is in the car business or knows someone who is like minded who can give him a deal on a truck. Even if its just a good down payment thats better than nothing. I will give what I can.

Old October 9th, 2007 #12
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I am going to pony up a few bucks, and I am in suck ass financial shape, so you people on the board need to do the same.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old October 9th, 2007 #13
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
Eleven Children? The man needs a bus! I’ll send what I can.

Old October 9th, 2007 #14
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Count me in. Post a mailing address.

Old October 9th, 2007 #15
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Count me in. Post a mailing address.

I have a mailing address for Mrs. Doles, but I'm waiting for her to call me back and confirm it...and I also want her to tell me if it would be better to send the funds to Chester directly to where he's going to be.

I agree with Donnachaidh. Chester should be driving a brand new truck!

In the meantime...let's try to spread the word as far and as wide as possible. I will add a link to this thread to The Hudson Valley Freeman later this evening. I would encourage others with local blogs to do so as well.

What's that...you don't have a local blog yet??? WHY NOT???!!!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 9th, 2007 #16
brutus

Mr. and Mrs. brutus will send money.

This what it's all about.

Old October 9th, 2007 #17
Donnachaidh

Most internet surveys show that a forum has five times the readers as it does registered members. If every reader would just kick in an insignificant five bucks, we could make an Aryan warrior a happy man for once in the past five years. Some will do more, most will do less. You reap what you sow. You either want victory or not. Think of the slap in the face to ZOG that new truck will be.

Old October 9th, 2007 #18
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Telethon is the way to go. And with the sacrifice this man made for ALL of us, we should be getting him a new truck not some old clunker. There must be tens of thousands of readers who stop by VNN on a regular or once a month basis. We need to mobilize everybody. There should be a pop-up for special projects like this one so people know about it. We need to get in their face. The occasional visitors are the ones with the bucks. We can't miss them. Without a special intervention, this whole thing will just die like everything else does after a few days. This guy spent five years in hell because he tried to defend our rights as white men. The least we can do is give up a meal for him. And if you don't have a few extra bucks, go for a walk around your block and pick up the empty beer cans the beaners throw from their cars. Better yet, take a job at Walmart for a couple Saturdays.
Even better yet than Chink Mart is. Get a window squegee and a five gallon bucket and go to a shopping center and clean windows.

It is the most money I ever made at one time that I have ever made and it was tax free.

I used to be embarassed about it, until I realised that I was making 200 to 400 dollars a day. That was a long time ago tho.

Didn't even have to buy any equipment. He he

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 9th, 2007 #19
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Some will do more, most will do less. You reap what you sow. You either want victory or not. Think of the slap in the face to ZOG that new truck will be.

Or this:

Chester would look mighty fine sittin' behind the wheel of something like THIS! (Ahem...right Brutus? )

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 9th, 2007 #20
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

I'd ask that admin or a mod please "sticky" this thread until Chester rolls out of the showroom in his new truck! (perhaps I should've put this in "This Just In"?)

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Thread