Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2008 #81
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
"If the auction goes ahead, we Holocaust survivors will stand outside the shop ... in silence, which will be our loudest cry to heaven," Shilansky said.
Now that is hilarious!

Old August 2nd, 2008 #82
EireannGoddess

Default Rainbow Smoke & Flaming Chimneys

One tale that I have recently learned of and found to be quite odd was a jew's eyewitness testimony that was used which claimed he could tell the nationality of whoever was being burned [after being gassed] from the colour of the smoke emanating from crematoria chimneys.
Quote:

A close study of the transcript shows that the Crown repeatedly tried to head-off the wild allegations of one Arnold Friedman, who several times attempted to discuss his claim that Auschwitz inmates could determine the nationality of the gassees by the color of the smoke. (See: Preliminary, p.206; Main Trial, p.326, p.406, p.407.)

By a curious coincidence, Friedman is (or was) one of those Carpathian-Jewish teenagers who keep popping out of the woodwork, to contradict the photographic, scientific, and forensic evidence. Toronto's Friedman, originally from the Carpathian town of Uzgorod, was in 1944 interned at the brick-factory of nearby Munkacs, before being shipped to Auschwitz-Birkenau, and later to Buchenwald.

Carpathian-Jewish teenager Lili Jacob-Meier (now of Florida) was likewise shipped from her village of Bilke, to the Munkacs brick-factory, and then on to Auschwitz-Birkenau, and finally to Buchenwald-Dora (where she "liberated" the famous Auschwitz Album, which completely contradicts her claims of "flaming chimneys").

California's Mel Mermelstein was likewise a Carpathian-Jewish teenager, interned at the Munkacs brick-factory before being shipped to Auschwitz-Birkenau, and then on to Buchenwald.

Denver philanthropist Emil Hecht was also a Carpathian-Jewish teenager from the village of Svalvava, who was interned at the Munkacs brick-factory, before being transferred to Auschwitz-Birkenau, and then on to Mauthausen (Denver Post, 19 May 1987, p.D1).

Even Holocaust guru Eli Wiesel was a Carpathian-Jewish teenager from Sighet, before being interned at the Munkacs brick-factory, and then trans-shipped to Auschwitz-Birkenau, and on to Buchenwald (along with Mermelstein).

Is there something they put in the water up in those Carpathian Mountains, which causes their Jewish teenage inhabitants to have such vivid imaginations?

http://www.faem.com/david/shrink2.htm

Old August 2nd, 2008 #83
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Human thumb light switches

50 Years Later, a Visit With Buchenwald's Ghosts
By STEPHEN KINZER
New York Times. New York, N.Y.
Apr 10, 1995. pg. A3, 1 pgs

WEIMAR, Germany, April 9 -- With a solemn and highly emotional gathering at the site of the former Buchenwald concentration camp, Germany today began a month of ceremonies to remember the victims of the Nazi horror.

[...]

She [Ilse Koch] was a very beautiful woman with long red hair, but any prisoner who was caught looking at her could be shot," recalled Kurt Glass, a former inmate who worked as a gardener at the Koch family villa. "She got the idea she would like lamp shades made of human skin, and one day on the Appelplatz we were all ordered to strip to the waist. The ones who had interesting tatoos were brought to her, and she picked out the ones she liked. Those people were killed and their skin was made into lampshades for her. She also used mummified human thumbs as light switches in her house."

Send all questions and comments to [email protected].
http://www.historiography-project.or...allthumbs.html

Old August 3rd, 2008 #84
Peer Fischer

Even Judapedia saw through the Ilse Koch legend ...

Ilse is infamous for taking souvenirs from the skin of murdered inmates with distinctive tattoos. Claims that she had a lampshade made out of human skin have never been verified and were discounted at her post-war trial. (An analysis made after the war determined that it was in fact goatskin)

She was tried by a war crimes tribunal and sentenced to a life term in 1947, later commuted to four years, by reason of "insufficient evidence". After being released in 1951, she was immediately re-arrested and tried by a German court again due to the large number of protests against the decision, and was sentenced to a life term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilse_Koch

Old August 3rd, 2008 #85
EireannGoddess

Default The Weasel's "Geysers of Blood"

Let's not forget the old Weasel's tale: the Notorious 'Geysers of Blood"

Elie Wiesel
The Jews of Silence
New York: New American Library, 1972
page 48.

How many Jews were killed at Babi Yar? Exact estimates are hard to come by.

Some say seventy thousand, others a hundred and fifty thousand [...]
Eyewitnesses say that for months after the killing the ground continued to spurt geysers of blood.

http://www.historiography-project.or...00geysers.html

Old August 3rd, 2008 #86
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign A bar of human soap, and an extermination list

Victims' Voices: Holocaust Memorabilia Tells an Unforgettable Story
Tempo Southwest -- Stories from the latest print edition
By Theresa Tracy. Special to the Tribune
Web-posted Sunday, June 8, 1997; 6:08 a.m. CDT

Three sisters became separated as they attempted to flee Prague during World War II. Two of the three boarded a train; a third didn't make it and was never seen again.

Half a century later, at a display of Holocaust memorabilia, one of the sisters noticed her missing sibling in a group photo. She asked the exhibit's owner, Milton Kohn, what happened to those pictured. He confirmed what she had suspected: that her sister, along with the others in the photo, had been sent to a concentration camp and killed.

[...]

"I wanted nothing to do with Holocaust materials because I had lost most of my family in the Holocaust," said Kohn, who initially refused to look at the items offered by [Bob] Lane: a boxcar number, a boarding pass for a boxcar and list of people scheduled for extermination on July 5, 1943. He gave them to his wife, Janet (now deceased), to return to Lane, and she noticed the name Kohn on the list; it was family member Adolph Kohn, one of 24 people cremated at Theriesenstadt that day.

[...]

The exhibit also features more graphic artifacts, including a tattoo-bearing patch of skin cut off a man's chest and preserved for a German woman who collected unusual tattoos; a bar of soap made from human body fat; and human hair used to stuff pillows.

[...]

© 1997 Chicago Tribune

http://www.historiography-project.or...70608soap.html

Old August 4th, 2008 #87
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Definition of 'Holocaust Survivors'

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:17:20 CDT
Organization: AMCHA
Subject: Number of living Holocaust survivors
cc: AMCHA office mailto:[email protected]
To: Multiple recipients of list H-HOLOCAUST mailto:H [email protected]

Shalom,

We have seen several inquiries in the past regarding the number of living Holocaust survivors.

A recent committee put together by the Israeli Prime Minister's Office in relation to other research being conducted was charged with the task of defining who is a holocaust survivor and estimating the number of survivors living today worldwide.

The committee came up with the following based on discussions with researchers and experts in the field as well as commmissioning studies to complement existing data:

A. Definition of the term "Holocaust survivor":

A Holocaust survivor will be defined as any Jew who lived in a country at the time when it was:

under Nazi regime
under Nazi occupation
under regime of Nazi collaborators as well as any Jew who fleed due to the above regime or occupation.
B. Estimates of living Holocaust survivors:

Israel: Between 360,000 - 380,000
FSU 184,000 - 220,000
USA 140,000 - 160,000
Western Europe 80,000 - 100,000
Eastern Europee 50,000 - 80,000
Other countries 20,000 - 20,000
TOTAL 834,000 - 960,000

Hopefully this will answer all those who have posed this question recently.

All the best,
Adina Mishkoff
Administrative Asst/AMCHA, Jerusalem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Webmaster note: By this definition, a Jew who lived under the Nazi regime or under Nazi occupation could have been a collaborator with the Nazis, and STILL be considered a "Holocaust survivor."

On the other hand, Jews who were sent to the gulags by the Soviet state prior to the German invasion in 1941 are not considered "Holocaust survivors." Presumably, Jews killed by the Soviet state are not "victims of the Holocaust." They're just dead.

Most amazingly, Jews who left Europe in 1933 or 1934 for America and elsewhere, and who lived a cushy life while the war raged in Europe, are considered "Holocaust survivors."

http://www.historiography-project.or...survivors.html

Old August 4th, 2008 #88
EireannGoddess

Default Baby Jew "remembers" Nazi Brain Bashing.

Revised as of Jan. 14, 1999

Recovered Memories and the Holocaust
by Mark Pendergrast
Copyright 1999. Reproduced by permission. All rights reserved.

Then he gave me a great swing and lifted me onto his shoulders... I was so happy, I couldn't even describe it... But suddenly he began to run crazily straight ahead, and I got frightened. He broke through the circle of amazed children, running for the wall that marked off our playground, took tighter hold of my feet, lifted me up over his head, and came to a stop for a moment at the wall. He was still holding on to my feet in the air and I flew forward like a loose bundle, clean over his head, until my forehead hit the stone. That's when he let go of me and went away. He was still laughing. --Binjamin Wilkomirski, Fragments: Memories of a Childhood, 1939-1948

In the spring of 1998, I read the passage above with sympathetic horror. I had taught a college course on the Holocaust, and I had helped to edit The Aftermath, a Holocaust memoir by Henry Lilienheim. Here, in Fragments, was further testament to man's inhumanity during that terrible time.

Wilkomirski wrote movingly of his childhood in the concentration camps of Majdanek and Auschwitz. "Rarely has a time of ultimate horrors been depicted with so searing a child-eye's simplicity," wrote one critic, "coupled with adult emotions stripped naked by experiences beyond all reason."

In the New York Times Book Review, Julie Salamon wrote that Wilkomirski injected "well-documented events with fresh terror and poignancy. Constructed like flashes of memory, the book unfolds in bursts of association, the way children tell stories." Fragments won the Award for Non-Fiction given by the Jewish Quarterly and has been hailed by critics around the world.

As I read, however, I couldn't help wondering about some passages, including the one above, in which the young Wilkomirski -- apparently only two or three years old -- survived having his head bashed into a wall.

http://www.stopbadtherapy.com/expert...ragments.shtml

Old August 5th, 2008 #89
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign USHMM Recommends Wilkomirski -- He's Comparable to Wiesel (!)

Re: Holocaust Literature
[H-Net Humanities & Social Sciences OnLine]
Author: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 97 13:17:40 EST
Reply-To: An H-Net List for Teaching Social Studies in Secondary Schools <[email protected]>
Sender: An H-Net List for Teaching Social Studies in Secondary Schools <[email protected]>

Bill and Bob's comments about relying on "the classics" of Holocaust literature resonated for me in interesting ways. On the one hand, I agree with them that Wiesel's _Night_ is not only one of the most powerful survivor memoirs that I have read and probably one of the most accessible to multiple reading levels. On the other hand, Holocaust literature has evolved over time as more survivors are willing to record their experiences and more diaries and documents from the time of the Holocaust are published. Additionally, there is much more interest in non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust now than in the past, and this corresponds to an increase in publications of their stories.

The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank was published within years after the end of WWII. It has been translated into god knows how many languages. It is inargualy "a classic." But some argue that it is nonetheless not always the _best_ literary tool for teaching about the Holocaust (since it focuses on the experiences of a girl in hiding in Amsterdam, it's narrow focus does not reflect the experiences of the bulk of Europe's Jews during the Holocaust). Anne's diary has also been re-edited since its original publication. Whereas, her father felt that some of Anne's writings about sexuality and adolescent conflict with her mother were inappropriate for public view, they were excised from the original edition. The latest edition of Anne's diary has been published including these previously removed passages. So, which edition is the "classic?"

[...]

Finally, I encourage both Bob and Bill to read a very recent publication -- Binjamin Wilkomirski's Fragments. Although I consider this an "adult level" book and have difficulty imagining using it with most students, it is probably the most powerful survivor memoir that I have ever read. It is beautifully written, and as Jonathan Kozol writes in his review for _The Nation_:

"This stunning and austerely written work is so profoundly moving, so morally important and so free from literary artifice of any kind at all that I wondered if I even had the right to try to offer praise.

"Fragments will very likely be compared to Elie Wiesel's Night, an equally understated memoir recollected in a similarly pure and simple style. But Wiesel was 15 years old when he arrived at Auschwitz, so he understood, at least to some degree, the genocidal context of his own experience. We read Fragments in a different way, participating in the chaos of a child's desperate incomprehension, his longing to find reference points that might explain the inexplicable. Night remains, for me, the classic work, the quintessential and enduring testament of Holocaust survival. Although universal in its implications, it nevertheless belongs to a narrowly specific time in history. Fragments, on the other hand, is likely to be read as much by child psychologists as it will be by historians. It poses questions asked by those who work with spiritually tormented children everywhere: How is a child's faith in human decency destroyed? Once destroyed, how can it be rebuilt? Or can it never be? What strategies do children learn in order to resist obliteration in the face of adult-generated evil? Is it right to ask them later to renounce these learnings? Is it too dangerous for them to acquiesce? But, if they can't renounce the skills required in a time of darkness, can they ever truly live within the light of normal day? What does "normal" mean in a world that will so easily sequester and destroy those it has first dehumanized? To ask children to believe in goodness, and even more important, in the reliability of goodness, is to assume or to pretend that we believe in it as well."

For the complete text of Kozol's review see URL: http://sparc20.medctr.luc.edu/~ael/h...bk-review.html
[see also: http://www.english.upenn.edu/~afilre...bk-review.html -- NB]

[...]

David Klevan Museum Educator, High School Programs United States Holocaust Memorial Museum [email protected]

http://www.historiography-project.or...0910ushmm.html

Old August 6th, 2008 #90
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Another life cut tragically short by the Nazis

Death camp doctor dies at 85
SUSAN JACOBS
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
October 17, 1997

NEW YORK -- Dr. Hadassah Rosensaft, a Holocaust survivor who cared for 150 Jewish orphans at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp and was later a spokeswoman for survivors, has died.

She was 85 years old.

Born Hadassah Bimko in Sosnowiec, Poland, in 1912, Rosensaft studied medicine at the University of Nancy in France and earned a doctorate as a dental surgeon in 1935. She practiced dentistry in Sosnowiec until August 1943, when she and her family were deported to Auschwitz where her parents, first husband, Josef Preserowicz, and their 5-year-old son Benjamin were exterminated.

Because of her medical training, Rosensaft was assigned to the Jewish infirmary at Auschwitz, where she saved hundreds of Jewish women.

In November 1944, she was transferred to Bergen-Belsen in Germany where, assisted by seven Jewish women, she treated Jewish orphans infected with typhoid fever and other diseases that swept the camps, killing tens of thousands of inmates.

When Bergen-Belsen was liberated, the British military command appointed her administrator of the hospital there. She treated thousands of survivors who were infected with typhus and similar diseases.

In 1945, Rosensaft was a principal witness for the prosecution of Nazi war criminals before a British military court in Luneburg, Germany.

In 1946, she married Josef Rosensaft, the chairman of the Central Jewish Committee in the British Zone of Germany and of the Jewish Committee of Bergen-Belsen. He died in 1975.

Their son Menachem, a New York attorney and founding chairman of the International Network of Children of Jewish Holocaust survivors, was born in Bergen-Belsen in 1948.

Eva Fogelman, a social psychologist and psychotherapist who knew Rosensaft said, "She was a marvelous role model for resilience and how to go on with life, and a meaningful life, after experiencing so many losses and such persecution. She gives young people a lot of hope."

Rosensaft was honorary president of the World Federation of Bergen-Belsen Survivors and wrote and lectured about the Holocaust.

In 1978, President Jimmy Carter appointed her a member of the President's Commission on the Holocaust, and in 1980, he appointed her a member of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council. She served on the council until 1994.

She also chaired the Archives and Library Committee of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and was a member of its Executive Committee.

Fogelman, who directs a training program to teach mental health professionals to deal with second generation survivors, said, "She was a tremendous source for the experiences of children during and after the Holocaust. I appreciated her openness, her insight and the dignity with which she carried herself."

San Francisco Jewish Community Publications Inc., dba Jewish Bulletin of Northern California.

Send all questions and comments to [email protected]
http://www.historiography-project.or...rosensaft.html

Old August 8th, 2008 #91
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Animal lover

Horror among humans, sanctuary with wolves
A Holocaust survivor speaks out after 50 years

By Manuela Da Costa-Fernandes, Standard-Times staff writer
11/12/97
http://www.s-t.com/daily/11-97/11-12-97/c01lo080.htm

DARTMOUTH -- Whenever silver-haired Misha Defonseca, a 64-year-old Holocaust survivor, sees a dead squirrel in the road, she does not avert her gaze and drive on. She stops her car.

Respectfully, she moves the animal's body to the side of the road because animal corpses still remind her of the Holocaust.

[...]

Captivated, a capacity audience listened quietly to Ms. Defonseca recall the horrors of the Holocaust, and, ultimately, her odyssey of survival, at UMass Dartmouth on Monday evening.

Ms. Defonseca was promoting her book, "Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust," which will be published in April. [...]

[...]

As an 8-year-old child, she said, she walked for four years, across 3,000 miles, from Belgium through eight Nazi-occupied countries in search of her parents, and along the way was befriended by wolves.

[...]

Hiding in forests, she said, she survived by stealing from farm kitchens, pilfering crops in fields, and eating wild plants. In the course of her travels, she lived with a pack of wolves, she said.

She told of being captured by partisans, trapped in the infamous Warsaw ghetto, and being forced to knife a Nazi soldier to death in self-defense after she witnessed him rape and shoot a young girl.

[...]

As she saw humanity crumble around her, she said, she found solace, a superior ability to find food, and a tender, enveloping warmth in the company of wolves. And it was the start of a great love.

Eventually, she said, she was accepted into the wolf community and the "mummy wolf" replaced her lost mother. If she straggled behind the pack, the mummy wolf would cautiously watch her.

"I was human only in appearance. I had become a wolf and a pup. [...]

[...]

Ms. Defonseca emigrated to the United States in 1988 and lives with her husband of 28 years and a menagerie of animals: 12 cats, three dogs and 17 wolves nearby, in a suburb one hour from Boston.

[...]

The Standard-Times maintains the copyright for all material posted here. Any reproduction for other than personal use will be considered a violation of that copyright.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Webmaster note: Unbelievably, she sued her publisher for not trying hard enough to market this lying piece of trash, and won millions. See: "Misha Defonseca award tripled; multiple damages result in total award of $22.5 million for holocaust survivor" (http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=84430)

http://www.historiography-project.or...Defonseca.html

Old August 10th, 2008 #92
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign 'I saw millions of people go directly to the gas chambers ...'

"... The Review's decision also disturbed 83-year-old George Preston, a Holocaust survivor who lost his family during World War II and was instrumental in getting the Holocaust Monument erected in Wilmington. He said he would be willing to talk to [University of Delaware] students about his experiences. He said it is "pathetic" that survivors have to defend and justify themselves because of historical revisionists.

"I was there. I saw millions of people go directly to the gas chambers and never come back," Preston said. "I'm a witness. I have a number on my left arm to remind me."

"Existence of Holocaust Questioned in Article, Ad", Wilmington News Journal, Thursday, December 11, 1997, Page A 14

http://www.historiography-project.or...1millions.html

Old August 12th, 2008 #93
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign The Nazis might be coming!

Final Thought: "The Holocaust Show"
Jerry Springer, Ringmaster!
(New York: St. Martin's Press, 1998, pp. 247-8)

Several years ago, before my parents died, I went to visit them in New York. My dad was seventy-eight at the time and he had this big old Chevrolet that he kept in the garage at the apartment building they lived in in Queens. He didn't drive it much anymore because frankly, it was too dangerous: his eyes weren't too good, his reflexes had slowed considerably and being really short, he could barely see over the steering wheel anyway. And my mom was deathly afraid every time he took it out for a ride. In fact, she refused to go along with him and begged him to please sell the car.

But he stubbornly refused, so Mom asked me, "Gerald, will you go talk to your dad and convince him to get rid of the car?"

Well, I really wasn't crazy about getting into the middle of it all, but Mom had a point. So I took Dad aside and said, "Pops, why don't you sell the car?"

"I'll tell you why," he told me. "You know, I don't drive it much anymore. In fact, I hardly drive it at all. I just want to know I have it here in case we've got to get away."

In case we've got to get away.

Understand, he was a bright man. He'd been living here in America for almost forty years. Nazi Germany and storm troopers and the concentration camps and the loss of our family, it was almost a lifetime ago -- or so I thought. And how wrong I was. It suddenly hit me: the scars of a Holocaust are forever. Apparently, Dad never had a night where he didn't think it could all come back; he knew how fragile the character of civilization was.

But here's the good news. The same species that gave us the slime of a Hitler and his Nazi cohorts also can give us the bravest and most decent humans who graced our show today. I hope our kids were watching. I want them to know that there is good in this world, that there are heroes and not all of them hit home runs -- some just open up their basements.

http://www.historiography-project.or...1springer.html

Old August 13th, 2008 #94
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Have some fun looking at this bit of the Ziohoax! Itz escape from Sobibor; the truth is Sobibor was not even a work camp, let alone a death camp!

http://judicial-inc.biz/88why_did_he...t_the_baby.htm

Enjoy the fake scene that never happened!

Here is another bit of fake history!

http://judicial-inc.biz/i_shudder_wh...de_sobibor.htm

--------------------

This is about a holohoaxing cunt Kikenvandal who wants guns banned for all citizens! She's a real GAS!!!

http://judicial-inc.biz/1&8_lone_hig...n_kills_ei.htm

Old August 14th, 2008 #95
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxa the White View Post
Have some fun looking at this bit of the Ziohoax! Itz escape from Sobibor; the truth is Sobibor was not even a work camp, let alone a death camp!
What was Sobidor then?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old August 14th, 2008 #96
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign '... all the victims of the Holocaust as part of my extended family.'

"... At one Thanksgiving," Mr. Rosenbaum explains, "in 1982 -- one of the last ones I had with my father before he had a stroke -- he mentioned out of the blue that he had a cousin, a second cousin or something like that, who died in the Holocaust." The off-hand remark came as a shock.

"My father had never mentioned him till [sic] then. I started wondering: Why did he mention it then?" The questions nagged. "At a certain point I started thinking about all of the victims of the Holocaust as part of my extended family."

"Looking for Hitler: Rosenbaum's Revenge," Forward, June 26, 1998, Page 12

http://www.historiography-project.or...rosenbaum.html

Old August 20th, 2008 #97
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Jewish Jurists Fight Holocaust Denial

Governments must outlaw Holocaust revisionism in order to fight a hi-tech, well-financed movement that denies the Holocaust ever occurred, a group of Jewish legal experts said yesterday.

[...]

"The denial movement has a historical institute which is reviewing history and whose real aim is to deny the Holocaust," said Itzhak Nener, an Israeli who is deputy president of the International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists.

"They have tremendous sums of money."

[...]

During World War II, Nazi Germany rounded up about six million Jews and exterminated them at death camps.

[...]

Zionist Organization of America,, 4 East 34 St., New York, NY 10016, USA; phone 212-481-1500, fax 212-481-1515; e-mail: [email protected]; website: http://www.zoa.org.

http://www.historiography-project.or...ndoussums.html

Old August 21st, 2008 #98
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

It is the nature of war that people die. Germans and Russians died by the 10s of millions in WW II. American and British bombers perpetrated a deliberate all out Holocaust on German civilians and incinerated them with fire bombs by the millions! This is recorded FACT and there is plenty of film and documents to support this.

The victors write the books and can twist things however they wish. They'll get no challenge from the U.S.' heavily jewish owned and staffed controlled media.

Yes Jews, criminals, communists, homosexuals, dissidents and other national security risks were deported and interned in work camps. Germany did it - Russia did it , AND The U.S.A. did it - to Japanese,Germans and some Italian Americans too. No different than Germany. The difference is the way it's spin in the controlled media - the supposed "starving" camp victims were in fact the result of Allied food and medicine blockades, NOT German cruelty or problems with the prison camp system.

Another spin was The Katyn forest massacre which was pinned on the Germans but was really conducted by Soviet Jews. In The NurembergTrials, Jews used pictures of Germans killed by the Allies and the Soviets as evidence of "war crimes". A REAL WAR CRIME and SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY were the Millions of German prisoners who were purposely STARVED to DEATH on EISENHOWER'S ORDERS after the war. And the 100s of THOUSANDS of women and children the Soviets and Allies RAPED . It's documented folks . If you care look it up .

Old August 21st, 2008 #99
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Millions of Deaths at Auschwitz

A ROW has erupted over the decision by a Jewish magazine to publish the names of 2,000 members and financial supporters of Australia's anti-immigration One Nation party.

[...]

But one of the Jewish community's most senior rabbis, Brian Fox, gave the magazine his full support. Rabbi Fox, former president of the New South Wales Council of Christians and Jews, said that if Jewish people had published a list of Nazi sympathisers and supporters in 1933, the history of the world would have been entirely different. He said: "Millions of people, including one and a half million Jewish children, would never have died in Auschwitz."

International News Electronic Telegraph, Friday 10 July 1998, Issue 1141.

http://www.historiography-project.or...0nazilist.html

Old August 23rd, 2008 #100
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Tales of the Holo Revisionists

Military Police Service Vienna, Oct. 1, 1948
10th. copy
Circular No 31/48

1. The Allied Investigation Commission have established so far
that no persons were killed by the use of poison gas in the
following concentration camps: Bergen-Belsen, Buchenwald,
Dachau, Flossenbuerg, Gross-Rosen, Mauthausen and its
extension camps, Natzweler, Neuengamme, Niederhagen
(Wewelsburg), Ravensbrueck, Sachsenhausen, Stutthof,
Theriesienstadt.

In all these cases it could be proved that the confessions
were the result of torture and the testimonies were false.

This fact has to be taken into account in war crime
investigations and interrogations.

Former concentration camp prisoners testifying that persons,
especially Jews, were killed with poison gas in these
concentration camps, are to be informed of this finding by the
Allied Investigation Commissions. Should they insist in their
testimony, a charge of false testimony is to be filed against
them.

2. Paragraph 1 of circular 15/48 can be cancelled.

The commander of the
Military Police Service:
Mueller, Major
For the correctness
of the contents:
Lachout, Lieutenant

For the correctness
of the contents:
(Stamp) Republic of Austria
Guard Battalion Vienna
Command (Signature)

I hereby testify that on October 1,
1948, as a member of the military
police service of the Allied Military
Command, I certified the correctness
of the contents of the copy of the
(Law of General Administrative
Procedure). Vienna, October 27, 1987.
(Signature)

(Stamp)
The authenticity of the signature
of Ing. Emil Lachout
(address) is certified.
This document consists of 1/2 sheet and was stamped with 120,
-- ATS attached to -- reported to the Internal Revenue Office --
Attached to -- at a fee of -- District Court of Favoriten
1101 Vienna, Angeligasse 35 Vienna, October 27, 1987
(Signature)

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Tags
holocaust, holohoax

Thread