Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 12th, 2008 #1
Moose

Default Damn

Looks like I chose the wrong caliber rifle. Local gun store is selling 1000 round boxes of Wolf 7.62x39 for $269.

I've been looking around the net. Anyone know of a site with a comparably better deal?

Old June 12th, 2008 #2
Sean Martin

A few years ago AK ammo was only $75 per thousand 3 years ago it was $99 per thousand tax included. I had the money and spent it on another investment which didn’t pan out. I wish now I would have bought 10 cases of it, I could have sold it back to the people I bought it from for double the money.

BTW it was $99 per thousand under “anti-gun” Clinton and now it has almost tripled under supposedly “pro-gun” traitor Bush who has signed ever gun snatching law that has come before him.

He has done more damage to gun owners than any other president in history.

Back to the original topic, if you can get it at a gun store for that price you may want to buy a case. If you buy it cheaper from a catalog it will cost a small fortune to have it shipped to you.

Old June 14th, 2008 #3
Granddragon36

Try Dan'sammo.com, ammoman.com, get a copy of the Shotgun News off any mag rack and check J&G Sales, SOG, Century Arms.

Old June 14th, 2008 #4
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granddragon36 View Post
Try Dan'sammo.com, ammoman.com, get a copy of the Shotgun News off any mag rack and check J&G Sales, SOG, Century Arms.
The problem with ordering ammo is that you have to pay a high hazardous material shipping price.

Those prices look nice on paper until they add all the extra costs.

Old June 14th, 2008 #5
TheLastRebel

Keep your eye out for Gun Shows in the area around you. typically even with the higher prices you can get 7.62x39 cheaper there then the Gun Shop.

I was told not to long ago when asking why the hell the price has went up so much on that caliper " Cause of the war, its causing the price to go up" this made no damn sense to me since most of our troops use .223 / 5.56 rds. which brings up the question who are the ammo companies selling all the rounds too causing it to go up on us??? i think we know who, most times US companies always sell to the ones we are fighting in wars. All about the Profits...

Old June 14th, 2008 #6
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastRebel View Post
Keep your eye out for Gun Shows in the area around you. typically even with the higher prices you can get 7.62x39 cheaper there then the Gun Shop.
Where I live the gun shows sell 20 year old boxes of ammo at twice the price of store ammo. They actually go to the gun stores and buy the new stuff and sell it at a 50% markup.

Quote:
I was told not to long ago when asking why the the price has went up so much on that caliper " Cause of the war, its causing the price to go up" this made no sense to me since most of our troops use .223 / 5.56 rds.
Caliber? Actually it does make sense. It doesn’t matter what the ammo companies are selling as it causes shortages in other areas. It takes copper, lead and brass to make any type of normal bullet, these items become scarcer because ZOG is causing ammo companies to turn out massive amounts of .223. To keep up with the demand they must cut down producing civilian ammo so the workers can make more .223. No matter what ZOG contracts take priority over civilian contracts.

They can’t build new machines or hire massive amounts of new employees because if the war ends then they will lose money, so they just put all the effort in making ammo for ZOG.

Quote:
which brings up the question who are the ammo companies selling all the rounds too causing it to go up on us??? i think we know who, most times US companies always sell to the ones we are fighting in wars. All about the Profits...
If you are referring to 7.62x39 then most of it is Wolf brand ammunition made in Russia. I am sure Russia is stockpiling in preparation for war with ZOG. Also Russia doesn’t sell to just America, they sell all over the world. Whoever is supplying Iraq with AK ammo probably buys Wolf ammo as well.

Edit:

ZOG doesn’t just use the .223 because they use .308, 9mm, 40 S&W, 50 CAL and various other rounds. So this puts a shortage in many areas for ammo manufacturers.

Last edited by Sean Martin; June 14th, 2008 at 08:22 PM.

Thread